So Sweet, So Cold

By Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... More

🌟 Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 45

839 59 21
By Tuntunela

The curtain wall view from the penthouse of the hotel 'Rose De Mare' was scrumptious. Every inch of the place was decorated elegantly and the sunlight coming through the window wall just added to its beauty. The whole view of Seoul can be captured from here perfectly.

The sound of red bottom-heeled feet clicking against the white marble floor overshadowed the soothing jazz music playing in the background.

Min Mina paced around the apartment impatiently. Her tight-fitted v-neck black dress wasn't helping her to move around much but nothing else seemed to matter to her at that moment. The clock was ticking and with every passing second it seemed like she was closer to losing everything that she had struggled for her whole life.

Wealth.

The Min company is on the verge of bankruptcy and Fox Square is not helping her situation as Kim Shin Yun promised. And she had underestimated Kim Namjoon. He is too damn cunning to let anything get past him. Having Seokjin on the palm of her hand shouldn't be much of a hassle but it won't help if she can't claim anything as his biological mother. Fuck.

She was fucked and she couldn't find a solution to this situation. And just in time, with a beep the penthouse door opened, the two-handled door pushed aside by Kim Shin Yun's Bodyguards as he entered. His guards followed him close behind.

"Hello, Mrs Min," Shin Yun said taking a seat on the white couch in front, his bodyguards stood behind him like some guard dogs. He would easily pass as a Gangster instead of a CEO of a furniture company with his appearance.

Mina sighed as she took a seat on the opposite side, "What brought you here so suddenly Mr Kim? Just because you are providing for an apartment doesn't mean you can enter whenever you please without permission right?" She said looking at the latter intently. Mr Kim laughed at that.

"That's funny you are worrying about how I enter my building but not about the task you had been brought here for"

"I am planning for that-"

Shin Yun slammed his fist in front of the coffee table making Mina flinch in her seat, "you are planning for a month, Mrs Min. But I don't see any improvement. If you are wasting time just say so!" he gritted his teeth, "Are you waiting for to Kim Nam Joon to see through our plan or what? My daughter has been suffering every day because your freaking son doesn't bother to look at what's in front and what's valuable rather than constantly trying to be with a lowly poor boy who gives a speech about parenting and sexuality like some Saint! Disgusting." Shin Yun mocked leaning back on his seat, cross-legged.

"What? What are you talking about? I made sure Seokjin wouldn't be around that guy." Mina said alarmed.

"Oh is that so? Certainly, it doesn't feel like you do anything other than emptying my account," Shin Yun sneered signaling one of his men who passed a file to Mina.

There were several pictures of Seokjin and Jungkook in the coffee shop talking and one on the campus. Her eyes went wider. "He wouldn't-" Mina mumbled but Shin Yun cut her off leaning forward,

"I have to say your incompetence is amazing Mrs Min. You said you still had a good grip on your son to hold him back but turns out it was all just talk. After all, I shouldn't have expected anything from someone who doesn't even know parenting and has 0 value in the eyes of her children. Isn't your son Min Yoongi here too? Heard he was studying music in here instead of helping his father's company out." Shin Yun chuckled, "Must suck to be hated by both of your sons."

"You are crossing a line, Mr Kim, " Mina gritted out.  Her jaw clinched hard, as her grip on the photos tightened, crumbling them.

Shin Yun continued unbothered, his face hardened, "You are just pushing Min company's luck backwards. The more time you take, the more time I will take time to hand over the money and the project deal will be called off. And Min company has to face the consequences, you and your husband both." He warned while getting up.

"And I don't care if your son is gay, straight or asexual. My daughter wants him and that's what she will get and that's how it would be easier for me to get my hands on Kim Industries. So what are you waiting for? If you want to save your company and your money, put in the work! This is the last chance, Mrs Min Mina.Put your fucking son on leash. You are running out of time." With that being said Kim Shin Yun left with his man following behind.

Mina saw red all over. She screamed from the top of her lungs, ripping the pictures into pieces, she threw everything that was in sight. It was mad, she was going mad, "THAT FUCKING BASTARD! HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? I AM GONNA KILL HIM. FUCKING SON OF BITCH!" She screamed kicking the sofa where Kim Shin Yun sat, her perfectly styled hair messy and the mascara smudged.

___________________

Jungkook was nursing his drink as he listened to a very energetic Taehyung babbling about God knows what and a very attentive Jimin listening to his boyfriend while mixing a drink, his lips curled up in a small smile.

It was Saturday night and Taehyung had dragged his ass into the club saying how little time they get to spend now, how Jungkook has been neglecting him and everything but Jungkook wished he could tell Taehyung that they has just met literally 3 days ago but well...

They were currently in Jimin's club just in the VVIP lounge only accessible to Jimin and his people. Perks of being friends with the owner or well the best friend of the owner's boyfriend. The faint beat of the music could still be heard from downstairs though. It was just the three in here with Jimin playing the bartender because apparently he has the skill of mixing and making drinks and Jungkook could use some good free drinks now and share his distress with his best friend.

"I can't believe he said that to you!" Taehyung slammed his fist on the bar counter making Jimin chuckle at his adorable angry pout, "I mean how could he? Romeo-Juliet is one of the legendary love stories! Common senseless....but he couldn't just insult Shekspear like that."

Jungkook snickered, "Oh please as if you know about Sheskphear at all."

"Well only if Romeo was paired with Tybalt instead of killing him I would have been full into it!" Taehyung said determined. Jungkook and Jimin both burst into laughter. "What!! The gayer the better. And they would look sexy together. You know how I love enemies to lovers tropes." he pouted looking at them laughing but he smiled softly.

"Baby you are just too cute," Jimin said after regaining his breath. He leaned over the black polished counter to press a kiss against Taehyung's cheeks making him blush but before he could retreat Taehyung quickly pecked him on the lips multiple times holding him by the collar before letting go, satisfied. Jimin blushed 4 shades redder than Taehyung. Jungkook grimaced at the interaction happening before his eyes.

"Hello? Am I invisible? Oh my God. This is gross. Someone please bring me a bucket I am getting sick" he made faces making Taehyung laugh he slapped his arms lightly for making a fuss. Jimin just shook his head at them before going back to make his blue mojito.

"By the way, I have been meaning to ask you this but is there anything going on between you and Seokjin? You didn't use to hate him that much" Taehyung sounded genuinely curious as he looked at his best friend. Of course, they haven't been talking about Seokjin that much over time, he had his own stories to deal with. But Jungkook didn't want to tell him about the bad experience specifically happening on the latter's engagement- well broken engagement night. So he decided to spare him the story or details

"It's nothing. I just came to terms with myself that he is a total jerk who doesn't know a thing about love, people, respect and takes everything at money's worth." Jungkook's grip on the glass tightened.

"Wow.....Guk. Hey did something happen?" Taehyung said softly,  concerned as he placed his hands around Jungkook's shoulder, "You always used to think of him having a heart of gold no matter how he appeared. What happened? Didn't you go on a date with him last time?"

"It wasn't......a date-" Jungkook mumbled huffing. His body was rigid as he remembered those days when it was better.  "Also...I don't like him anymore so let's not talk about-"

"Don't always take what you see or what you are shown for reality Jungkook," Jimin said stopping him midway as he passed the drink towards his boyfriend before looking at Jungkook attentively who was staring at the elder, puzzled.

"I don't know if you guys were aware of this but I am good friends with Kim Namjoon, Seokjin's cousin.  So naturally I have known and seen bits and pieces of Seokjin's life." He said leaning his hands on the countertop, "Seokjin..." Jimin paused a bit thinking, " He is a good kid. I am not validating his shitty behaviours but it's not how he was... just circumstances that made him insecure. Even if I was dissed like that from everywhere I think I would have turned out as a jerk too. So maybe don't just trust in things he wants you to trust in. He has a terrible way of dealing with emotions."

"What circumstances...are you talking about Hyung?" Jungkook asked unsurely.

Jimin smiled softly but it didn't reach his eyes like it usually does, "Trust me, even if I want to I can't tell you that. It's not my tale to tell. People can be deceiving so don't trust, or mistrust anyone at face value, the water runs deeper than we like to think."

Jungkook sat there silently inhaling drink after drinks thinking about what Jimin said, thinking about what Jin told him that night out of nowhere, thinking about what's and what not's if's and if not's before it was finally time to go.

Taehyung was adamant about driving Jungkook home because he claimed Jungkook was too drunk to be left alone. Yes, he was tipsy but not that drunk, thank God he has a high tolerance for alcohol. But it was no way safe to go home like this alone in the middle of the night, he knew that too. So he really wasn't going to decline Taehyung's offer but then he looked at Jimin and his eyes were...different.

Because after all he wouldn't like his boyfriend to be all worried sick for the best friend he had been crying over for days, with the person he had been in love with for a long time and Jungkook didn't blame him for being insecure so he assured them both that he is fine, he already called a cab and he didn't want to bother their date night anymore because it was supposed to the couples date night but Taehyung thought Jungkook needed him so he was included too. But it was true, being with Taehyung helps after all that's his best friend.

So he left through the back door because he really couldn't exit crossing over all those sweaty bodies pressed together dancing with loud vibrating music on, that he absolutely hated but the plan didn't seem brilliant anymore when he was greeted and spotted by none other than Kim Namjoon at the back door of Blue-ray.

"Hello. Mr Jeon. Fancy meeting you here. I am Kim Namjoon." Namjoon smiled his remarkable, professional dimpled smile as he extended his hand for a handshake.

.
.
.
.

To Be Continued
.
.
.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
509K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
18.4K 1.3K 11
Seokjin is a young CEO with a cold demeanor, after having his heart broken multiple times, he has gotten good at keeping people at arms length. He bu...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...