πŸ”₯π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘'π–˜ π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“πŸ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>πŸ’šβ€’πŸ’œ<
1-Devil King πŸ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts ☯️
3-Prince 🀴🏻
5-The Villain πŸ‘€
6-Devil's Queen πŸ”₯🀴🏻
7-Liar πŸ’”
8-Burn Down πŸ”₯
9-Wash Me 😳
10-Domestic 🏠
11-Kiss Me πŸ‘„
12-Special KooKoo ❣️
13-College Crush 😢
14-Amuesment Park 🏩
15-First Day At Office 🏬
16-TrainningπŸ™‡πŸΌ
17-Anniversary πŸ’ž
18-HabitualπŸ™‚
19-Party Party YeahπŸŽ‰
20-Mine❣️
21-In Laws HomeπŸ’«
22-I Will Not πŸ’•
23-Into PleasureπŸ’ž
24-AnnoucementπŸ—£οΈ
25-PartyπŸ’ƒπŸ»
26-ShieldπŸ›‘οΈ
27-Challenge🀝
28-DuelπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
29-Devil😈
30-My QUEENπŸ‘‘
31-I Love You❀️

4-Monster 🀨

3.2K 183 31
By Solitary_0813

Monster...~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Daegue......
(evening 6p.m)

Suga and Jk sitting on a same sofa like king. Jk staring with his dark eyes at Kims nervous face with his blank void face.

Mr Jeon, Mingyu sitting beside a sofa while leaning on the sofa in comfort.

Jin already serve some snack for them and coffee. RM and his mother sitting infront of the sofa with small smile.

"Call my son in law Mr Kim. I m really eager to see your son." Jiwan said Rm
nods hesitantly and look at jin.

"Excuse me." Jin said while made his way towards his son room they nods except JK.

"Is my father forcing you all?" Jk ask in his deep cold voice they shake their head instantly he glare for sometimes

'liars.' Jk said while chuckled bitterly they avert their gaze in embarrassed jk lean back shaking his head with a small smirk.

"Here comes my baby prince." He said while going towards him others snap their head Mr Jeon smile widely suga furrowed mumbling he is so young jk nods blankly while admiring his soon to be wife with his blank bambi eyes gyu admiring him with his dreamy eyes.

''From which angle he looks perfect." JK asked to suga who chuckled at his question and lean towards him a little bit.

"Your Majesty! from your father Jeon Jewan eyesight angle.' Suga said while boringly mock on him he roll his eyes.

"From Every angle." Gyu said with his dreamy eyes smiling crazily yoonkook give him 'WTH' look.

"Fuxking Hell." Jk shout at gyu angrily
while hitting him on his head he pout while caressing his head suga chuckle at them.

"He is soon to be Queen, down your eyes before I poke these useless eyes." Jk said while gritting his teeth he sigh while nodding his head.

Jeon and Tae's grandma shaking their head in disbelief 'how can they talked infront of all about his soon to be wife

Tae wear red t-shirt and gray trouser he came with his Dada while looking at them blankly with his wide big doe eyes.

'Why is he sad.' Jk thought in his mind inhaling breath to control his anger on Mingyu, who still looking at tae with his heart eyes.

Kim's Prince/Future Devil's Queen

(Tae's look in this ff....)

"He is totally a fluffy bear." Mr Jeon said laughing genuinely he smile with his blush cheeks while looking down.

"Introduced yourself Kim!?" Mr Jeon said he look at his parents they assure him he smile and look back to them.

"My self Kim Taehyung. I just turned 18 years 5 days ago. I love to painting, playing with my friends and studies." Tae said giggling Mr Jeon nods smiling and looked at JK who already listening his soon to be wife giggles blankly his father smirk at him mentally.

"Do you want to ask anything?" Jiwan ask he nods his head while gawking at tae. Who looked at him confusedly.

"Who is he?!" Tae asked before jk ask him anything suga, mingyu surpress their laughed while Mr Jeon chuckled at his son, jk looked at him blankly.

"I am your soon to be husband." said
Jk with his deep cold voice angrily he gasped while shaking his head looked at his father, mother and grandma in betrayed look they avoid his gaze and smile nervously to others.

Few Moments Later~~~

Silence......

Silence only silence can be heard and tae's breath sound cause of his anger.

"You aren't and I will never marry you cause you are a villain not my prince charming. Why you all lied to me?" He said angrily while glared at his family Jk laughed darkly while shaking his head.

"I am so impress at your observation skill." Jk said smirking widely while leaning on the sofa and looked at his father.

"You are right Mr Jeon he is perfect." Jk said getting up from his seat while strided towards tae in slow pace tae looking at him angrily a pout adoring on his lips.

"Ready to get marry, Kim's Prince." Jk said while smirking he breath heavily cause of anger and point his finger to jk.

"I will never marry a Monster." Tae said glaring back to his dark orbes jk chuckled while roaming his dark eyes on his ethereal face.

"I guess, you know me very well." Jk said he nods mumbling in newspaper he nods while going to tugged his hair behind his ear, he back away glaring at him with his big doe eyes.

"Don't touch me without my consent." Tae said and huffed pouting he nods sighing heavily while closing his eyes
and pull back his hand while fisting.

"You are not afraid of me." Jk asked he nods and sat beside her grandma and asked them to leave Joon chuckled at his son.

"You don't want me to shoot your ma. Did you?!" Jk said smirking tae wide his eyes he chuckle in satisfaction.

"What?! I am a monster right." Jk ask to tae mockingly with his dark deeply voice he clench his jaw angrily while looking at his gun which Jk pointing to his grandma's head.

"I think it is enough for now." Mr Jeon said coldly he nods and sat on his seat
while staring at tae's doe angry eyes.

"Let's talk about marriage date."Jiwan said to Joon who nods while sitting on a sofa beside his mother.

"I have some condition Mr Jeon." Joon said blankly jk raise his an eyebrow to sign him continue Mr Jeon nodded too

"Let's do their marriage on registered. When my son turn 21, we will do their further ceremony and he will go with his cousin and his uncle come to visit him everyday or weekends" joon said Mr Jeon chuckled while nodding his head jk gawking at him with his dark
orbes.

"We have no problem." Mr Jeon said they nods smiling JK nods mindlessly
while thinking about something.

"I also have some condition to Mafia King." Jin said looking at jk blankly he looked at him annoyingly scrunching his nose.

"Aren't! They are demanding so much huh." Jk asked to his dad he shrugged mumbling.

"Did you care?" Mr Jeon ask he nods chuckling other sigh helplessly jk look at jin and ask him to say further.

"You have to quite (he sign drink and
cigarette)" Jin motion him tae looking at him confusedly JK furrow sighing while suppressing his anger.

"He is so innocent. So, stay away from him untill he turn 21." Tae's grandma said jk snap his head towards her nod his head annoyingly 'then why are u marrying him to me.' Jk groan.

"So, stop sleeping with (jin sign again)
Understood." Jin said he nods looking at him in disbelief.

"You are saying I can't touch him and not sleep with anyone else seriously. Then what about my needs" Jk said in frustration while glaring at them they nods sighing.

"Yeah! Jin is right. We don't have any problem, what you did nasty before marriage but after marriage you have to change these habit of yours. Can't you wait for 3 yrs." Joon said sighing and ask him did he understand their condition jk nod helplessly first time in his life.

"They are too much demanding." Jk said to his dad he sigh while nodding head.

"He is our one and only innocent kid and we kept him safe in these yrs and want to protect him till our last." Tae's grandma said in her crack voice they sigh.

"Why are you all talking in puzzles. I didn't understand a single words" Tae said pouting and looked at jk with his squinted suspicious doe eyes jk raise his an eyebrow.

"You will stay away from me 10 feet." Tae said JK scoff angrily and properly sat on the sofa.

"They weren't talking in spanish kid since 30 minutes they are demanding me to stay away from everything." Jk said loudly in frustration Tae huffed.

"What's the need to shout at me and they said right." Tae said fiddling with his finger jk give him disbelief looked while threading his finger in his hair sighing heavily.

"Like I am dying to fuxk him." Jk said they all gasp while tae looking at them confusedly.

"Don't use dirty words infront of my baby." Grandma said he roll his eyes.

"What is fuxk?!" Tae asked innocently they glare at jk who chuckled in his deep voice tae roll his eyes this time jk smirk mischievously.

"It is a couple think I will teach you after our marriage." Jk said laughing huskily tae shook his head mumbling 'I don't want your help.' an angry pout
adoring on his plum lips.

"Still I will teach you cause I will not let other people roam around you." Jk said coldly others shake their head in disbelief.

"You don't have to teach him any kind of couple things. He will learn when the right time will come."Jin said with tight lips smile he nods groaning.

"We will come again with papers next weekend and will take him our home.' Mr Jeon said they nods tae pout while made his way towards his room in so much anger.

"This is so rude behavior. We are still here." Jk said he didn't looked at him
mumbling 'Go to hell.'

"I came from hell my Queen." Jk said in his deep voice chuckling he turned huffing and run upstair mumbling he chuckled and looked at them blanky.

"Suga hyung call hobi hyung to come with the marriage papers tomorrow morning. I don't have fuxking time to come here again and waste it." Jk said he nods and went to call hoseok Kim's family look at him helplessly.

"We didn't tell his uncle and cousin about his marriage." Jin said anxious jk shrugged and get up from his seat.

"Call him right now and invite him. I am sure he will come in his nephew's marriage as soon as he hear about it."
Jk said huskily deep voice and leave outside of their home. They looked at each other anxiously.

.......................................

To be continue......

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank you.... ❤️

Is someone missing in this story??? 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
82.1K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
71.8K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
178K 11.7K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...