Friday Night Hoppin' Season 1...

De Mr_Man1ac

Y/N was your average teen... Well kinda. Y/N was fearless, he wasn't afraid of anything ; if he saw a potenti... Mais

Bio
Season 1 Episode 1: Anne Or Beast?
Season 1 Episode 2: Best Fronds
Season 1 Episode 3: Cane Crazy
Season 1 Episode 4: Flood, Sweat and Tears
Multiversal Mayhem Part 1: Squid Kids
Season 1 Episode 5: Hop Luck
Season 1 Episode 6: Stakeout
Season 1 Episode 8: Taking Charge
Season 1 Episode 9: Anne Theft Auto
Season 1 Episode 10: Breakout Star
Season 1 Episode 11: Sprig vs Hop Pop
Season 1 Episode 12: Girl Time
Season 1 Episode 13: Dating Season

Season 1 Episode 7: The Domino Effect

153 9 5
De Mr_Man1ac

The episode begins outside with Anne, Sprig, and Y/N in an open area, playing baseball with a makeshift scythe and a watermelon gourd.

Anne: (Gets into a batting position) Hey, batter, batter, batter.

Y/N grunts and groans as he rolls the watermelon gourd to the top of the small hill, he tries to pick it up and throw it only to have no luck. Sprig sees the human boy having trouble and decides to ask him for help.

Sprig: Hey, Y/N do you need help picking that up?

Y/N: (Groans) Yeah, you carry one side, and I'll carry the other.

Both Y/N and Sprig manage to pick up the watermelon gourd and throw it with all of their might. Anne swings her scythe, only to miss and instead throw the scythe straight at Sprig's direction.

Anne: (Looks back at Sprig) Ah, whiffed it. (Gasps) Sprig! Y/N!

Sprig + Y/N: Huh? (Sprig gasps and ducks, the scythe flying over him, Y/N on the other hand isn't so lucky, as he ducks dodging the scythe though his Top Hat gets caught by the scythe going into the woods. Sprigs hat then splits in half and reveals his small luff of orange hair)

Y/N: (Runs after his Top Hat) Toppy!

Sprig: (Looks back at Anne) Wanna go again?

Anne: Yeah-uh! (Surprised) Wait, you have hair? Hey, sorry about your hat. Oh, there it is. (Sees the scythe embedded in a tree. She also sees Y/N cradling his Top Hat) Y/N, what are you doing?

Sprig: (Comes out as well, laughing) Hey, you found--  (Also sees Y/N cradling his Top Hat) Y/N, are you ok?

Y/N: What? (Realizes what he's doing and changes it) Oh! I-I'm just checking the damages on my Top Hat! (Acts like he's checking the damages, only for some pictures to fall out of his Top Hat)

Anne sees the pictures fall, and picks them up so she could give them to Y/N. Though she didn't really expect to see what was on the picture. The Picture showed Y/N and another Guy, this guy wearing Two Top Hats, a Gold Chain with in the shape of a dollar sign, and wearing a Black Suit. At the bottom of the picture it read "Y/N + Draco." Anne was somewhat confused by this to say the least.

Anne: (Confused) Y/N, who is this?

Y/N: (Sees Anne holding the photo, and quickly snatches it out of embarrassment) THAT'S NO ONE, HE'S JUST A FRIEND!! (Puts the photo, back in his Top Hat and calms down) You saw nothing.

Anne: But- (Gets cut off by the sound of something meowing) Shh. Do you guys hear something? (The meow sound happens again, getting Anne to gasp) Something's in trouble.

The three kids rush out of the forest, panting, as they come across what's making the sounds:  A black and white creature trapped in a puddle as three large wasps take turns attempting to sting it.

Anne: Oh, my gosh! We have to save her. (About to rush and save the creature but is stopped by Y/N)

Y/N: Don't worry I have an idea just wait for my signal. (Anne and Sprig nod at this as Y/N makes his way towards the black and white creature)

Y/N: Hey, Buzz Buzz! (The wasps look at Y/N) Why don't you pick on someone your own size? (The wasps then begin fly towards Y/N, as he tightens his grip on his microphone. Y/N's eyes also glow Red and Black a bit, also unbeknownst to Y/N his gem in his pocket is seen slightly a bit cracked somewhat more than last time, though the cracks on it aren't really noticeable unless someone looks a bit closer)

*Song Name: Bee Bee Gun*
(Original Song Name: Unloaded, by Philiplol. Imagine it's The Wasps and Y/N, instead of The Uberkids and Pico)

As the song begins between Y/N and the wasps, Y/N begins to dodge the wasps attempts at stabbing him, he seems to be doing well but is starting to grow tired.

In an act of desperation Y/N begins to throw his microphone at the wasps and continues to dodge their failed attempts at him getting stabbed by their stingers, and Y/N is deemed successful as the wasps are somewhat hurt by his attacks.

Y/N then manages to jump on top of one of the wasps, and choke it with the cord of his microphone. Though the wasp manages to throw him off, but unbeknownst to the wasp this was all part of Y/N's plan. Now that they were far enough from the creature, Y/N motions to Anne and Sprig to go save the creature, while Y/N runs into the bushes to get away from the wasps.

Anne: (Watching this play out) That's our signal. (To Sprig) Come on, Sprig!

Sprig: Right behind ya.

Anne charges straight towards the puddle, slides down onto the ground, and pulls the creature free from the puddle's grasp. Though the wasps notice this and fly over to Anne, so they could try and stop her from taking their prey.

Anne: Gotcha! (Nearly gets impaled by all three stingers) Oop, gotta go. (Gets up and begins running)

The wasps rise back up and are about to chase Anne, when they begin to get pelted by rocks fired by Sprig.

Sprig: (Reloads and fires while giving banter) Take that, buzz brains! Go sting someone your own size!

Anne: Let's go! (Runs into the bushes)

Sprig: Sprig out! Peace! (Follows Anne by doing a back flip)

Anne has just made it back to the tree that the scythe crashed into, and has stopped to catch her breath.

Anne: You're safe now, little fella. (Screams from having a cuteness overload, soon Y/N arrives)

Y/N: Anne? What's wrong? (Anne shows Y/N the creature which causes Y/N to also scream from a cuteness overload, soon Sprig arrives)

Sprig: What's wrong? Are you both stung? We'll have to amputate. (Grabs the scythe from the tree, and goes to amputate Anne and Y/N)

Anne: (Stops Sprig before he could do so) No. This caterpillar looks exactly like my cat Domino from back home. (Shows Sprig a picture as the Domino lookalike meows and purrs) I love my cat more than anything in the world. She was irreplaceable. But now I found a replacement. Let's take her home with us!

Sprig: Eh, I don't know, Anne. That's a wild animal. I'm not sure bringing it home is a good idea.

Anne: Pshh. That's ridiculous.

Y/N: Yeah, Sprig I agree with Anne, because it is adorable, and it is an orphan.

Anne: Don't you mean stray?

Y/N: No Anne, I mean orphan. (Anne looks at Y/N confused) Look Anne it has no family, it was left alone by itself, (puts his hands on his hips) and I think we should take care of it! (Under his breath) Especially if that orphan, was abandoned by it's first family, then ran away from it's second family out of anger.

Anne: (Didn't hear the last thing he said) Exactly Y/N! (Rubs her face against the purring caterpillar) My cat back home was a stray (Y/N glares at her causing Anne to sigh) or an orphan before I adopted her. All it takes is love and patience and... love.

Sprig: (Deadpans) You said "love" twice. (Anne holds the caterpillar up to his face, which the caterpillar then licks him) Sold!

Y/N: (Claps excitedly) Heck yeah!

Anne: It's settled. I hereby dub thee "Domino 2." (Pretends to knight it with the scythe)

Y/N: Hold on, how come I can't pick the name?

Anne: (Looks towards Y/N) Why do you think you should pick the name Y/N?

Y/N: (Deadpans) I was literally the reason we saved her in the first place.

Anne: Well what do you think we should name her then?

Y/N: (Says proudly) Y/N Jr.

Anne: (Deadpans) That name sucks. (Y/N looks somewhat offended by this, then just looks saddened)

Sprig: (Patting Y/N on the back, and whispers to him) I thought it was a good name. (Y/N smiles upon hearing this)

Anne: If that's settled then we should start heading back. Come on, girl, Let's go home. (The caterpillar doesn't follow her, Sprig, or Y/N, instead it lays on it's side)

Sprig: (Confused) Uh, is it broken?

Y/N: (Shrugs) I'm down to just carry it. (About to go and pick up Domino 2)

Anne: Hold up. I got an idea. This worked on Domino 1 without fail. (Pulls out a toy mouse with a bell on it's nose and begins moving it, getting the bell to jingle and for Domino 2 to get fascinated by it)

Anne: That's a girl. You can do it. Come on. (Begins to lead Domino 2)

Sprig: (Mesmerized by the toy's jingle) I want it. Give it to me.

Y/N: (Also mesmerized by the toy's jingle) Move! (Shoves Sprig out of the way) Please, give it to me.

Back at the Plantar Farm, Hop Pop is busy in the kitchen, cutting up some kind of coiled up creature with a meat cleaver as Anne and Y/N walk in with a pep in their step.

Anne: Hey, Hop Pop, old buddy, old pal.

Y/N: Hey there buddy, chum, pal, friend.

Hop Pop: What do you want, Anne and Y/N?

Anne: Oh, nothin'.  We were just thinking. Doesn't this house feel empty to you?

Hop Pop: (Looks at the mountain of dishes, cups, pots, and pans that Anne was supposed to clean) Not especially.

Anne: Wouldn't it be nice to have a sweet, fuzzy, loving critter around?

Hop Pop: (Halts his cutting) A pet?

Y/N: (Snaps his fingers) Great idea, Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: (Points at Anne and Y/N with the clever) No pets! Every time we get one, Sprig and Polly swear they're gonna take care of it! Like this one spider we had, Charlie Bigbottom. I mean, sure, they were there for all the cuddlin' and the snugglin', but who gets stuck doin' all the work? Good ol' Hop Pop, that's who! I swear to Frog, whoever brings a fuzzy critter into this house will be on dung duty for a month! (Begins trailing off as Anne and Y/N sneak outside) I told Charlie Bigbottom to stay out of the...

Anne: Plan B. We're gonna have to sneak Domino 2 inside.

Sprig: Should we be concerned about this? (Lifts his leg to reveal Domino 2 nibbling on it)

Anne: (Not concerned) That is called "play biting." Isn't it cute?

Sprig: Yeah, kinda seems like she's tasting me. (Tries to shake Domino 2 off while he gets licked by the caterpillar)

Anne: That's ridiculous. Trust me. I know cats.

Y/N: (Crosses his arms) Also I don't care if you think he'll devour you, he's staying in this house as my son!

Sprig: (Has an unsure face) Well, all right, if you two say so. (Lifts his leg up and begins hopping and gruting)

Hop Pop:  (Still going on) And how many times did I tell Charlie Bigbottom not to go up the chimney? And that little spider'd look at me with those big green eyes like he understood me. Two minutes later, where do I find him? Up the chimney! (Domino 2 then sneezes, causing Anne, Sprig, and Y/N to gasp) What's that?

Sprig: Uh, hey, Hop Pop, what's the worst thing Charlie Bigbottom ever did, since we're talking about Charlie Bigbottom?

Hop Pop: Heh! How can I even choose? Jumpin' out in front of Bessie and overturnin' the wagon. Gettin' tarantula hair everywhere. Then there was the time he put a hole in the roof.

Sprig: (Plays dumb) Where'd that happen again?

Hop Pop: You blind? The big hole right there.

Sprig: (Still playing dumb) I don't see it.

Hop Pop: Right--It's right there! (Anne and Y/N chuckle as they sneak Domino 2 into the basement)

After a nice night, the morning sun is beginning to rise, and the roosters crow to alert people of the new day. Sprig enters the basement and begins to call for Anne.

Sprig: Anne, Y/N, you both awake? Anne? Y/N? (Turns on the lights and gasps due to Anne and Y/N not being visible. He begins calling their names, until he hears them snoring. He removes Anne's blanket first from her bed, revealing Anne fast asleep)

Sprig: Hey, wake up, wake up! (Shakes her hair, which wakes up Anne)

Anne: Huh? (Turns, and reveals several scratches across her cheek)

Sprig: (Concerned) What happened? Are you okay?

Anne: Hmm? Yeah, totally. Domino 2 just had a bit of a rough first night indoors. (Yawns and turns over, revealing more scratches on her shoulder)

Sprig: Eesh. Hop Pop is definitely gonna notice something.

Anne: (Still not concerned) Oh, this is nothing. We just have to keep an eye on her while she's adjusting. Isn't that right, Domino 2? (Looks at her lap, but sees no Domino 2) Domino 2? Where'd you go?

Y/N: Over hear. (Both look towards Y/N who has Domino 2 sleeping in his Top Hat which is now on the floor) She somehow slinked over hear, took off my Top Hat, and fell asleep in it.

Anne: (Gushes over the cuteness) Aww, it's so cute! Right, Sprig?

Domino 2 then stares at Sprig with a hungry expression as the pink frog nervously laughs, only to scream when a web is fired at his face pinning. him down and muffling his screams.

Anne: That's just how she says "I love you." (Blows a kiss over)

And so, for the rest of the day, Anne, Sprig, and Y/N begin making Domino 2 at home while keeping him away from Hop Pop. It begins off with Anne and Y/N making a cat condo for Domino 2, but as they finish, the little caterpillar leaves the basement, getting Anne and Y/N to gasp. In the kitchen, the caterpillar moves towards the sandwich Hop Pop is making for himself.

Hop Pop: (Humming to himself as he stops to think if he forgot something) Hmm. Oh, forgot the mustard. (Turns and grabs the mustard, but screams when he turns around and sees Sprig where his sandwich is supposed to be as Anne and Y/N get Domino 2 back into the basement)

Back in the basement, Anne heads over to her bed, while Y/N tries to change the name on Domino 2's Cat Condo to Y/N Jr. Anne sees a dead fly on her bed. At first, she's disgusted, but soon mouths "For me?" after seeing Domino 2's innocent face. Later on, Y/N prevents Domino 2 from descending from the ceiling and eating Polly while she's reading. Anne then has a look of discomfort as Domino 2 puts more insect corpses on Anne's bed.

Now Anne, is currently spinning Domino 2 in her arms, laughing the whole time. Later on, Anne and Domino 2 are sitting on Anne's bed reading a magazine, but Domino 2 soon eats the magazine, getting Anne to chuckle and pet the caterpillars head. Now Y/N and Domino 2 are alone in the basement since Anne went off to go do something with Sprig, and put Y/N in charge of her.

Y/N: Ok, Domino 2 since you've been doing things, that Anne likes to do all day were going to do things that I like to do. Do you understand? (Domino 2 meows in response) I'll take that as a yes.

Y/N then puts a microphone on top of Domino 2's head since he can't hold it with his paws.

Y/N: Alright, Domino 2 are you ready? (Domino 2 meows again) Alright, well just because your my son I'll go easy on you.

*Song Name: CATastrophe *
(Original Song Name: Tomungus Tuesday, by emihead. Imagine it's Domino 2 and Y/N, instead of Tomungus and Boyfriend)

After a while of waiting Domino 2 begins to sing, or meows into the microphone. Y/N is somewhat excited that he is able to show his "child" what he likes to do, and that he is actually getting into it.

After the song ends Y/N is seen congratulating Domino 2 and decides to go and get him a treat as a reward. Y/N then leaves the basement as Anne and Sprig walk into the basement, as they see Domino 2 playing with the cat toy on Anne's bed.

Sprig: Whew! Hope there isn't a Domino 3. (Both he and Anne chuckle as Domino 2 surrounds it's bottom half in silk before falling asleep)

Anne: It's all worth it when you get to watch your adorable little boo take a nap.

Sprig: I gotta admit, she's pretty darn cute.

Anne: Welcome, brother, to the church of cute.

Sprig: This a cult thing? (Gets cut off as his stomach growls)

Anne: Whoa. Looks like Domino 2 isn't the only thing purring. Come on. Let's go grab some grub.

Sprig: Ooh, I love grubs.

Anne: (Looks back at Domino 2 and sighs) Sleep tight, my precious baby angel.

Anne heads up stairs to join Sprig, but if she stayed down a bit longer, she would've seen the silk fully encase Domino 2. Meanwhile In the kitchen Y/N is seen getting some treats for Domino 2, and just as Anne and Sprig walk in the kitchen Y/N walks out. Anne and Sprig begin scarfing down some food as Hop Pop walks in and sees them.

Hop Pop: Whoa, whoa there! Hungry much?

Sprig: (With his mouth full) We've been running around all day. We're starving. (Swallows)

Hop Pop: (Getting suspicious) "Runnin' around"? Doin' what? (Both Anne and Sprig gulp)

Anne: Oh, nothing.

Sprig: I mean, who can say really? (A crash is then heard)

Hop Pop: What was that? (Narrows his eyes at the two)

Anne: (Thinking of a good excuse) Mmm, basement ghost?

Hop Pop: Don't be ridiculous. Basement ghosts don't sound anything like that.

All three rush into the darkened basement where Y/N also is, gasping at the sight before them. Domino 2 is absent from the bed, and in their place is an opened cocoon emitting a smell. Y/N is seen calling out for Domino 2 holding the food he was meant to give him.

Y/N: Son! Baby Boy, where are you?

Anne: Y/N, what the heck is that? Domino 2, where are you? Baby precious!

Hop Pop: Wait. "Baby precious"? "Baby Boy"? That's either a pet name for a loved one, or (gasps) a pet name, for a pet! You sneak a pet in here? (Pokes Sprig's chest)

Sprig: No. (Sweats under Hop Pop's glare until he cracks) Okay, we did!

Hop Pop: What'd I tell you about pets? (Anne and Y/N are still searching for Domino 2)

Sprig: Uh, I'm sorry. It's just that the caterpillar looked just like Anne's pet from back home. It was small, cute. It was black with white spots and it--

Hop Pop: Wait. A black caterpillar with white spots?

Sprig: Yes. Sensing something is wrong. (Gets nervous as Anne and Y/N return with nothing)

Hop Pop: That's a Coastal Kill-a-pillar! They're dangerous amphibivores, and they only get white spots right before they're about to--

At that moment, red eyes and green teeth glow in the dark as a shadow descends and looms over the three, revealing Domino 2 in it's adult form, she then roars at the four, causing them to scream.

Anne: Domino 2, is that you?

Hop Pop: Shh. These monsters respond to sound. Let's back away slowly and quietly.

Y/N: (Winces) Oh that's not good. (They begin to back away... only for Polly to slam the door open and yell)

Polly: HEY, FAMILY! WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HERE?

Domino 2 roars, causing Polly yo scream as the Kill-a-pillar begins flapping it's wings, creating strong gusts of wind.

Hop Pop: Run, kids!

Sprig: I don't wanna die in a basement! (The Plantars and Y/N evacuate as Anne stops and carefully approaches the monster she raised)

Anne: Domino 2? It's me, Anne. We bonded. I gave you treats. You gave me dead things. Don't you remember?

Domino 2 stops it's assault, recollecting at the times it played with Anne and Y/n, as the girl that raised her extends her hand out to pet her. Domino 2 accepts the hand purring at the feeling, before roaring, knocking Anne over, and climbing up the basement stairs.

Anne: Whoa! No, wait! Come back! (Climbs up and sees her pet now playing with the Plantars like they're cat toys, ignoring their screams)

Polly: I would like to get off the ride now! (Y/N is seen behind the head of the Kill-a-pillar preparing to do something)

Y/N: (Winces) Forgive me for this, My Son. (Throws his microphone down landing on the Kill-a-pillars face. The Kill-a-pillar roars at this causing it to throw the Plantars away, as it has his eyes on Y/N)

Y/N: (Spots his extra microphone on the floor. He picks it up, and throws it at Domino 2 landing on his head. Y/N then looks over to Anne) Think of something to stop this thing from eating us, while I try to reason with it. (Anne nods at this)

*Song Name: Prey*
(Original Song Name: Neurotic, by Nii-SanMusic. Imagine it's The Kill-a-pillar and Y/N, instead of Grey and Boyfriend)

The song begins with Y/N trying to reason with the Kill-a-pillar in any way he can, but the Kill-a-pillar isn't hearing any of Y/N's pleads as it try's to claw and bite him. Y/N is seen trying to bring up things they did, trying to see if the past rap battle they had would somewhat help in this situation.

While this is going on Anne is seen trying to come up with away to stop Domino 2 from eating everybody, but she ends up having no luck in the end. By the end of the song Y/N is seen getting pinned against a wall with it's one arm, Y/N is seen still pleading and trying to reason with the thing he called his son. Anne sees Domino 2 about to go in for the finishing blow, extending its long spiked tongue ready to eat Y/N. Anne realizes she has to come up with something quick.

Anne: Oh! She's gonna bite his head off as soon as she's done toying with him. (Thinks about what she just said) Toying with him. Wait a second. (Gets an idea) Hey, Domino 2! Over here! (Jingles the cat toy, which catches Domino 2's attention, and makes her rush towards the toy) Oh, crud.

Anne sprints out the back door and runs for her life, with Domino 2 following close behind, much to Y/N's dismay.

Y/N: Wait! (Runs after them) Son, come back!

Soon, Anne reaches a cliff and stops herself from from going over, as Domino 2 lands a few steps away from her. Y/N soon reaches them and gets in front of Anne, Y/N is about to say something but soon stops as Anne speaks.

Anne: (Sighs) Oh, Domino 2, I thought we could change you. But I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry I couldn't make it work. (Starts having flashbacks as tears well up in her eyes before sighing) It's time to go. (Throws the at toy away, making Domino 2 fly after it into the forest below) Sayonara, Domino 2.

Anne soon starts to walk back to the Plantar Farm, leaving Y/N on the cliff. Before Y/N can walk back to the Farm, he hears something from behind him. Y/N looks back only to see Domino 2, flying back from the forest and onto the cliff. Y/N then moves a bit closer seeing as it doesn't look like it wants to kill him. Domino 2 then nuzzles into Y/N's neck making him smile, before Domino 2 can fly away however Y/N decides to give him one final goodbye.

Y/N: (Hugs Domino 2 as some tears well up his eyes) Goodbye, Son. (Domino 2 soon stops nuzzling into Y/N's neck as it begins to fly away back into the forest. Y/N then takes his leave, and heads back to the Plantar Farm)

Back at the Plantar Farm, Hop Pop is currently removing all the webs off his grandkids while complaining about pets.

Hop Pop: (Complaining) And look who's cleaning up after the pet! Hop Pop, that's who!

Anne: (Returns and speaks in a singsong voice) Hey.

Sprig: Anne, you're okay!

Polly: Tell me that thing is gone!

Anne: Yeah, it's gone. (Sighs) I'm so sorry, you guys. I had no right to put you all in danger, no matter how much I miss my cat. I hope you understand.

Hop Pop: Understand? Understand! (Tears well up as he gets emotional) I miss Charlie Bigbottom with all my heart and soul! (Hugs Anne as he bawls his eyes out, until Polly ruins the moment)

Polly: Uh, can we please fix the giant hole in the house?

Now in the morning, Anne and Y/N are seen sweeping the webs away in the basement as Sprig comes down to check on them.

Anne: (Sighs) Well, just goes to show ya. You can't take some wild animal you found in the woods, have it live in your basement, and think everything's gonna be okay.

Sprig: I don't know. Sometimes it works out.

Anne: Ohhh! You're talking about us, right?

Sprig: Hey, um, made you both a little something. I used Domino 2's hair balls as the fur. Here ya go. (Hands Anne and Y/N each a handcrafted replica of Domino's head, which they take)

Sprig: You both hate it, don't ya? It's too ugly, isn't it? You know what, give them back to me--

Anne + Y/N: (Holds it tight) I love it!

Bonus Clip!

Y/N is seen practicing his vocals on the front porch as he is still quite saddened at the fact the Domino 2 left, but soon stops when he hears the sound of chirping. He soon leaves the porch and goes to investigate the noise, only to find a Light blue Parakeet laying on the ground with seemingly no family around.

Y/N: Oh, you poor little thing. (Picks up the Light blue Parakeet slowly and cups it with his hands. He then looks around and sees that no other Parakeet or owner is coming to get it) Do you have a family? (The Light blue Parakeet responds by chirping) I'm gonna wait for your family to come by, if they don't show up then you're coming back with me.

Y/N then soon sits down by a tree, and begins to wait for the Parakeets parents, or Owner to come and get it. Y/N then waits a few minutes, then minutes turned into hours, soon Y/N was starting to grow impatient, so he decided to take him into the farm, and ask Hop Pop if he can keep it. Y/N then enters the farm and finds Hop Pop in the kitchen cooking lunch. Hop Pop turns and sees Y/N looking at him, looking like he has a question.

Hop Pop: (Sighs) What do you need Y/N?

Y/N: Hey there Hop Pop, so I have a question to ask, and I was hoping you could say yes to it?

Hop Pop: Well it depends what the question is, but go ahead and ask away.

Y/N: So I found this thing outside, and I was wondering if I could keep it?

Hop Pop: (Curious) Well what is it?

Y/N: (Shows the Parakeet that is cupped in Y/N's hand) This little guy. So can I keep him?

Hop Pop: (Tastes the food is making to see if it's ready) Sure.

Y/N: Come on Hop Pop. (Realizes what Hop Pop said) Wait, really?

Hop Pop: (Shrugs) I mean these kinds of animals don't really pose a threat to us frogs. (Points accusingly at Y/N) And you are going to be the one taking care of it right?

Y/N: (Smirks) Obviously, I mean I am responsible.

Hop Pop: Then you can keep it. Now go tell the others that lunch is about to be ready.

Y/N: (Sighs) Yes Hop Pop, (To the Parakeet) I'm going to call you... Paris. (Gets an idea) I'm going to go and show you to Anne, Sprig, and Polly. (Begins to run off with his new found friend)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 75 18
It been a year after the Purple War. Now the Trio are back home...but when a parasite enter Sasha's mind. There's nothing to stop The Darkness
974 8 12
I'm new to this so go easy on my writing no NSFW content 3 childhood friends are applying to colleges how will it lead? Read the rest too find out S...
9.7K 428 22
The last time Marcy was in town, six months ago for Anne's 23rd birthday, the trio almost revealed everything. Thank Frog, it was just for a week. Bu...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...