Jaune 'Ryomen Sukuna' Arc: Th...

JaunexSalemShipper

Jaune as Sukuna, i had this idea for a while in my head and i finaly decided to write a book about that idea... Еще

Bio
Chapter 2
Update of Sukuna's Ability's
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

1.5K 36 18
JaunexSalemShipper

In a Bullhead, several students were very exited, they were chating with one other and talking about entering the prestigious school of Beacon, we see various people and some of them had Animal features in varying degrees, some had Cat ears, others had a tail and some even horns, however they are not our main concern, our main character is sitting in a far corner and he looked far different than others, he had short pinkish hair, pale skin and black markings all around his body, one of the most notable features of his besides the marks are the second pair of eyes under the normal ones, speaking of eyes, they were dark ruby red in color, he was dressed in a white kimono and had a black sash around his waist, he also wore black pants, black socks and wore traditional mistralian footwear, honestly they look like flipflops but hey what do you want to do about it, around his neck is a black scarf that completly conceals his entire neck, his name is Jaune Arc, how ever he likes to be called Ryoumen Sukuna.

He was sitting there and was very bored, most of them had no idea on how the real life works, thinking that they were about to become saviors, when in reality, they will become over glorified mercenary's, however his interest is caught by a pair of girls entering the bullhead, one was a blonde girl with pale skin and lilac eyes, she wore a brown jacket that shows her stomach, same with the bright yellow t-shirts underneath said jacket, and black short pants, around her waist is a brown belt with a cloth covering her sides an back, her body structure shows that she is a brawler, meaning she would punch you unconsious first and then ask questions later, Sukuna is not impressed, 'All brawn and no brains, every sense of potential wasted on her, she might be good enough for a one-sided spar or one hell of a fuck and thats it.'

The second girl however is interesting in his eyes, she wore a red and black battle-dress, red tinted leggings, black and red combat boots, dark red cape connected to a bright red hood, her hair is black and has red tips, her skin is fair and she also has rosy cheecks, her main feature however are her eyes, they were silver, 'Silver eyes huh, interesting.'

Soon the bullhead started to fly again and they were on their way to Beacon.

In the middle of the flight, people began to talk again, much to Sukuna's chargin, prefering the quiet, that is until a hologram was shown of a woman with blonde hair done in a bun, green eyes behind a pair of glasses, peachy skin, white blouse under a black dress and a purple cape, "Greetings, my name is Professor Goodwitch, headmistress of Beacon, we will reach Beacon shortly, make yourselves ready and go to the Auditory for your initiation.", said the now identified woman and the hologram vanished, some people were put off by the bluntness she used but complied anyways, 'Blunt, i like that.' thought Sukuna and mentaly prepared himself for years of boredom, soon the Bullhead reached its destination and a lot of students were greeted by an almost breathtaking sight.

(A/N: I dont own it)

Sukuna exited the Bullhead and only raised an eyebrow, he took one step foreward and was greeted by an explosion to his right side, he went there and saw the red girl lying on the ground.

Red Girl pov

'Welcome to beacon...' i thought depressed, i was just minding my buisness when i almost tripped on some luggadge that was standing in my way, i admit i wasnt careful, but the owner of said luggadge just didnt care and just started to yell at me while shaking some dust on my face, someone really should tell her to be careful with that, because said dust was a bit cracked and it had caused me to sneeze, resulting in an explosion, the girl was walking away screaming bloody murder and thats were i am now, "That girl is pathetic, blaming others for her mistake." said a deep voice and i looked up and saw a guy with pink hair and wierd markings on his face, are those tattoos?

I was soon back on my feet and somewhat agreed with him, "She must be nervous." i said, he just looked at me with his four eyes in a deadpan and- wait, he really has four eyes, is he some type of spider faunus, i couldnt ask because he just walked away, "HEY WAIT FOR ME!!"

Narator pov

The two of them were walking in silence until the girl introduced herself "So, my name is Ruby Rose, what is yours?", Sukuna looked at Ruby in thought before answering, "Ryoumen Sukuna.", 'Ok not much of a talker.' thought Ruby and had an idea, "So i got this." said Ruby and unpacked her box, which turned into a scythe that is twice as tall as her, "A scythe, you picked a weapon that is hard to master, color me impressed." said Sukuna and Ruby beamed, "Yeah, her name is Cresent Rose and also turn into a high impact sniper riffle.", she said and looked at Sukuna, only to see a look of confusion on his face, "Its also a gun." "Ah.", a pregnant silence followed and they began to walk again, "So, whats your weapon?" asked Ruby and Sukuna summoned one of his weapons.

(A/N: Not my Picture)

"This is my weapon, it is a Vajra-like weapon and is named Kamutoke, it has the ability to discharge strong and lethal electrical curents, i have crafted it myself." said Sukuna with pride, he looked at ruby and saw that she had star eyes, she then began to talk really fast, not that it is a problem for him, "OHMYOUMTHATISSOCOOLCANITTURNINTOSOMETHINGELSECANITTURNINTOAGUNIFITCANWHATTYPEOFGUNISITATASERORMOREOFARIFFLE?!", "It doesnt turn into anything else, why would i need a gun if i can just throw it into a crowd and let it return to me after its job is done?" asked Sukuna, Ruby understood it imediately, after a second look she saw that it wouldnt be possible for such a weapon to turn into something else, "Well, now that you say that, it does make sense, welp, some just like the classics, uhm quick question, do you know where we are going?" asked Ruby in the end, "I do, are you doubting me?" Threatened Sukuna lightly, Ruby waved her hands infront of her and denied that, not wanting to be fried to a crisp by his weapon.

Later they reached the Auditory and Ruby saw her sister waving at her, Ruby apoligized to Sukuna and walked to her, "You left me at the entrance, i litteraly blew up Yang!" yelled Ruby and Yang said "Yikes, Meltdown already?" "No she litteraly exploded you idiot." said Sukuna and Yang blushed a bit before asking "Who are you calling an idiot?!" "You." said Sukuna uncaring of the consequences, suddenly a voice entered the fray, "Will you all be quiet?!", said voice belongs to a girl in a white battle dress, white high-heels, white hair, very pale skin and blue eyes, she had an aura of arrogance around her that makes Sukuna almost vomiting, he really hates people who are arrogant and not even able to back up their words, cowards in his eyes, "You!" said Ruby and suddenly got a book shoved in her hands, 'Dust for dummies, really?' thought Sukuna and Ruby said "We started of on the wrong foot so lets introduce ourselves, hi my name is Ruby Rose nice to meet you, wanna be friends." "Oh sure, we can go paint nails, go shopping and talk about boys like tall, pink and tattooed here." "Not interested." said Sukuna and the girl is surprised at the imediate refusal, most would kill to court her, but not him, she grew interested in him and looked at him closer, in her eyes he looked perfect, dispite the markings on his body and wide clothes, he looked like a noble of ancient mistral, even the second pair of eyes looked alluring to her, she wondered if he was a faunus or had a mutation, she guessed the later as he didnt have any sighns of being a faunus, "Why not?", she didnt get an answer because the Headmaster named Ozpin arrived, he wore a green suit and had silver hair, he wore black glasses and had a cane in his hands.

(Insert Ozpin pre-initiation speech here)

People were talking about that speech and the girl in white swore she heard the one who refused her growl in absolute hate at him, she dismissed that as a figment of imagination and was about to speak to him again, only for him to have dissapeared, she wasnt the only one to have noticed him, a girl with red hair, fair skin, green eyes and dressed in spartan armor was looking at him in interest.

Later the new comers were all dressed in their sleepwear and talking to each other, "This is one big sleepover sis." said Ruby and yang said "Yeah, i really like the view-" her words were stuck in her throat when Sukuna entered the room and alot of girls got nosebleeds.

(A/N: Ignore the blood and i dont take credits for it)

The majority of the guys in the room were now very intimitaded by Sukuna, "Hot-Mama if he was older he would be one helluva DILF." said a random girl, those around her agreed.

Glynda Goodwitch considered herself as a very calm woman, but the moment she saw Sukuna dressed in his sleepwear, she barely held back her own nosebleed from escaping, she was not going to have a peaceful sleep tonight.

Timeskip next day

Sukuna was a very light sleeper, he has always been this way, and that was proven when a very energetic voice woke him up, "ITS THE NEXT DAY RENNY; GET UP OR WE WILL MISS ALL THE PANCAKES!!!!!", Sukuna just turned his face to his pillow and screamed.

Pyrrha was not happy, one she was woken up by a very loude noise, two she shared the moment of internal death with the guy that interests her and three, she was hounded by the girl in white who introduced herself as Weiss Schnee, "So i've been thinking, why dont we put our strength together and win the initiation." said Weiss and Pyrrha put on her most fakest smile she had ever created on and said "Thats great." "You know what else is great, you both getting the fuck out of my way as my fucking locker is right next to you." said a very grumpy voice and they both saw a very annoyed Sukuna, whose patience is running thin.

Pyrrha imediately steped aside and said "Sure, my name is Pyrrha by the way.", "Uh-huh, yeah, very nice, now who the ever loving fuck put my stuff in there when i said that i DONT want a locker, im Ryoumen Sukuna by the way." said Sukuna and Weiss asked, "Uhm, do you know who youre talking to?" 'Oh great, now im going to be hounded by him, thank you Weiss, i really hate you right now.' thought Pyrrha in anger, only to be surprised by his answer, "Dont know, dont care, now piss off, im not in my best of moods.", after Sukuna said this, he roughly shoved one unfortunate student to the side.

Later

Every new comer were on a cliff, standing on metal plates and now listening to Headmaster Ozpin's speech and the details of their initiation, Sukuna turned him out as he already informed himself of it, relic hunting, his least favorite thing, the only reason he joined Beacon is because he heard that there were good fighters, he was dissapointed as he only saw brats running around like they own the place, he was brought out of his mussings when he heard springs being activated, he now knew what was going on, they had to do a landing stradigy, as he was launched he saw a spear coming to his way, he twisted his body in a very inhuman way and caught it, he also heard a faint sorry along the way, as he was nearing the ground, he fliped to his feet and landed perfectly unharmed on it, while causing a bit of a devastation in the area he landed, Sukuna then lokked at the spear in is hand and gave it a little twirl, 'Its perfecly balanced, despite being completly made of metal, it still has a very nice feeling to it.' thought Sukuna, impressed by the craftsmanship that was put into it.

Suddenly he heard growls behind him and turned around to see wolf like creatures made out of some black substance and bone-like plates all over its body, their eyes were a soulless red and he was surrounded by a lot of them, feeling his irritation rising, Sukuna rammed the spear into the ground and said "Oi, your heads are to high.", while they were soulless, they were inteligent and knew something had changed, suddenly they were surround something they should be afraid of, before they could attack him, half of them were cut into millions of pieces almost instantly, everyone then felt a very intimitading pressure and saw a shadowy creature with a demented smile in its red mouth and equaly demented red four eyes.

(A/N: Not Mine)

Ozpin was very worried, never in his life has he felt such malice and hatred, whoever that was, they were very dangerous, "Ozpin, have you felt it too?" asked a very scared Goodwitch and Ozpin only nodded, they both continued to watch the initiation and Ozpin watched in fascination of Sukuna tearing through the Grimm wih ease.

Pyrrha Nikos was for a lack of better term, mentaly unstable, she enjoyed the suffering of others while she destroys the ego of her opponents, crushing their bones and spirit, thats why she held the tittle of 'Bloody Goddess of Victory', she never thought that someone would ever surpass her in strength, but here he was, the one with the markings all over his body, he expresses an aura of dominace, someone who would rather kill you than taking an order from you, he never moved a single inch as the Grimm were cut in miniscule pieces, 'Was that his semblance?' asked Pyrrha to herself and decided to make herself known to him, "You have an intersting way of killing, mind if i join you Partner?" said Pyrrha and he looked at her, she was however still standing and he began to smile, "I do not, Partner." said Sukuna and Pyrrha was happy, finaly there was someone she could unleash all of her might with against their poor, poor victims.

With Ruby

Ruby was trembeling, the same is with Weiss, they were beyond scared of that shadowy creature that suddenly appeared in thier visions, she had no idea what true hatred felt like due to living a fairily sheltered life, the only form of hate she knew was a faux one when she broke one of Yangs equipments and even that is a stretch, they continued to move forward but with extreme caution, not wanting to meet it, even if it felt so very familiar.

??? pov

This Hatred, this Power, he decided to unleash it after all, yet, it still is heavily supressed, i cant wait to see you again...

MY SON.

Narator pov

A bit of time went by and everyone now had a partner, the majority fell in combat and only a handful survived, after all, the rules never said anything AGAINST killing other students, Sukuna and Pyrrha knew that and enjoyed their carnage, but they were not satisfied, not even a bit, they were pathetic in their eyes, but they had a good torture session with each of their victims, when they reached the ruins after decimating an ancient Deathstalker, they were greeted with a sight that left both of them in a deadpan, utter chaos, internal arguments and whatnot, because they both saw this.

(A/N: I dont own it)

"What did we just walk into?" asked Pyrrha and Sukuna just shrugged his shoulders, suddenly a giant, troll-like Grimm appeared and it had two great horns pointing down, two huge arms encased in bone-like armor, its upper body was very humanoid and its legs were on a double joint.

(A/N: Credits goes to the original maker of this picture, i cant draw for shit T_T)

Almost everyone was scared, but not of the Grimm, no, what they are scared of is Sukunas facial expression.

Sukuna was smiling like a psycopath in their eyes, Pyrrha was however another story, she was also smiling like Sukuna and was about to charge at the Grimm, who recoiled in fright at their expression, when Sukuna just raised his hand, Pyrrha was confused at first but soon understood why, he wanted to fight it alone, "Wait, is he gonna fight it ALONE?!" asked a scared Yang, having never encountered such a Grimm, Pyrrha just nodded.

Sukuna then suddenly appeared right infront of the Grimm and grabbed its head, only for him to smash it on the ground, creating a decent crater, "HOLY CRAP!" yelled a black haired girl, she wore monocrome colors and a bow on her head, "Come on, for such a feared being you sure are pathetic, i could almost stomp on you." said Sukuna and stomped on the Grimm, resulting in the crater expanding even greater, the ruins were now devastated and the wildlife were fleeing, suddenly the Grimm took hold of Sukunas arm and attempted to throw him, only for a sickening squelch to be heard and Sukuna sitting on a rock, "I think that even a Grimm like you," Sukuna said and held an arm up, "would miss their arm right?", the Grimm looked at its arm, or more specificly, its missing arm and Sukuna began to laugh in sick humor, "Wow, he really is tearing the Grimm apart!" said Yang and Weiss said "Thats an understatement, he is toying with it.", a bit of time passed and the Grimm was embedded in a wall with all its limbs missing and in agony, "For all the talk about you, im honestly dissapointed, you really are pathetic." said Sukuna and the Grimm began to move, angry at Sukuna for dismissing it so casualy, its limbs began to regenerate and it prepared an energy ball, Sukuna raised an eyebrow and waited, the Grimm finished its charge and shoots the energy ball at him, Sukuna however just raised his hand and blocked it with no difficulty, "So you wish to show me your power, very well then, let me show you true power." said Sukuna and raised his finger.

Lie Ren was very calm, he has to be, being one of the only survivors of Kuroyuki next to Nora Valkyrie, he wore a green traditional fighting kimono and black pants and boots, he had black hair with a magenta streak in it and wields dual bladed pistols, now however he was anything but calm, ever since that aura appeared and that shadowy creature in his vision, he was constantly on edge, when he reached the ruins and saw Yang and the monochrome girl, he knew that he was at the right place, even if Nora was very energetic again, Nora had Ginger hair, fair skin and wore a battle dress witha white top, pink skirt, black vest and colored mid riff, her favorite weapon is a hammer that also works as a grenade launcher, but even she was cautious, whatever it was, it scared them both, when the famed Pyrrha Nikos and her partner appeared, he knew that both were in alot of fights, the blood on them says everything, but then the Grimm apeared and everything went to hell, it never stood a chance against the pink haired man and now he prepared an attack that will forever be imbedded in his mind.

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red." said Sukuna and a red orb appeared over his finger, the Grimm stepped back several times, its instincts telling it to run, to flee from this monster, however Sukuna didnt even give it a chance to run as he had flung the orb at it, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake, once the orb hits the Grimm, the effects were immediate, it was pushed back by a bit before repulsive forces tore it apart in quick succession before finaly exploding in a mass of blood and gore, "A shame, i thought it could handle a bit of repulsive energy, guess all that hype was all for nothing." scoffed Sukuna and looked at his audience, they were either terrified or shocked, he then grabbed two black king pieces and tossed one to Pyrrha, who snapped out of her stupor and smiled like a maniac, "You have to teach me that Sukuna." said Pyrrha and Sukuna just laughed.

Ozpin has several questions in his head, what was that, who is he, what else is he hiding, but he refused to believe that he had magic, so he came up with the theory that he has a VERY versatile semblance, "Ozpin, we need to talk." said Goodwitch, holding the transcript of one Jaune Arc up, "His transcrpts are fake, i was looking through them again and saw this, either he was underestimating us or they dont do him justice, i also did a bit of a background check and faund out that he never recieved ANY form of training in a formal school, what should we do?", Ozpin neve looked at her and said "Keep him at all costs.", Goodwitch asked why and Ozpin merely said "He is much more powerful than we anticipated, he fought a high tier Grimm and made it look like your everyday Beowolf, and then he used his semblance to make short work of it, should he fall into the wrong hands such as Raven Branwen of Gods forbid Her, then we have no way of stopping him.", he then showed Goodwitch the recording of the fight/massacre and she agreed with him.

Later

"Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark, you four have retrieved the White Bishop and from now on your Team CRDL, leadd by Cadin Winchester." said Ozpin and a few were clapping, "Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long, you four retrieved the White Knight and will be called  TEAM RWBY, lead by Ruby Rose, good luck." said Ozpin and almost everyone was cheering, Ruby however was scared at being a leader and Weiss was glaring bloody murder at her, "Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie, you four retrieved the Black King, your four wil be known as TEAM JNPR, lead by Jaune Arc, have fun." said Ozpin, ignoring the growl of hate from Sukuna when he said his actual name, however Sukuna smiled like a maniac when he heard he was the team leader and it scared everyone exept for Pyrrha and Nora, "Well now, looks like we need to get ourselves aquainted (?)." said Sukuna and Ren prayed to any deity he could think of to help him with this.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

DBS x RWBY Carrorot

Фанфик

35.8K 572 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
35.2K 1.1K 200
(Y/N) here! And well, I didn't think we could get bigger, but this book is making me deal with an alien girl who wants to marry me, and zaps me when...
539K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...