Guarding Hearts' Whimsy

By not_so_sweet_one

( book 1 in #Raveneve series) ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ "So, there I was, Eve Josephine Dale, the heiress to the Dale fortune, tryi... More

Author's note
The Velvet Scandal
Prologue: The Slumbering Heiress
Chapter One: Unseen Shadows
Chapter two -Guardian's Pursuit
Chapter 4: "Digital Threads"
Chapter 5 - Guardian with popcorns
Chapter 6 :Guardian of Shadows
Aesthetics โœจ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
Chapter 7: Guardian at service
Chapter 8 : Guarding the secrets
Eve FanClub ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’ซโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 9: Guardian of Garden Mishaps
Chapter 10: Not just a Guardian
chapter 11 :Guardian of book club
Chapter 12 : Guardian of the wardrobe
chapter 13: Guardian choice
Chapter 14: the velvet-ine shadows
Eve FanClub ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’ซโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 15 : Guardian and the shopping list
Chapter 16 : Annoying shadows
Chapter 17: Web of secrets
Chapter 18: Lost away
Chapter 19: The Guardian who failed
Chapter 20: The weight of fallen wings
Chapter 21 : Guardian's tale
Chapter 22 : Where's the Guardian
Chapter 23: Guardian's return
Chapter 24: Guardian of the Poetry
Chapter 25: Guardian in the talks
Eve_the_smartestDale๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ
Chapter 26: Ghosts of the past
Chapter 27: Gaurdian's secret
Chapter 28: Gaurdian in shinning armour
Chapter 29 Gaurdian's lullaby
chapter 30: Velvet-ine mirrors
wardrobe โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 31 - pieces of the puzzle
Chapter 32: Velvet mastermind
Chapter 33 Guardian's sidekick?
Chapter 34 : Guardian with soup bowl !?
Eve_the_smartestDale ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ
Chapter 35: Guardian's dilemma
Chapter 36: Velvet-ine fog
Chapter 37: Eyes of the prey
Chapter 38: Guardian's healer
Chapter 39 : The velvet scandal
Chapter 40: Guardian and the surprises
Chapter 41: Guardian IN the dreams
โ˜†๊งโœฌโ—ฆยฐหšยฐโ—ฆ. สŸึ…ึ…ำ„ ษจีผศถึ… สส ษ›สษ›ึ† .โ—ฆยฐหšยฐโ—ฆโœฌ๊ง‚โ˜†
โ˜†๊งโœฌโ—ฆยฐหšยฐโ—ฆ. ษฎษ›สŸษจษ›ส‹ษ› สส ษ›สษ›ึ† .โ—ฆยฐหšยฐโ—ฆโœฌ๊ง‚โ˜†
Chapter 44: Guardian Shell
Eve FanClub ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’ซโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 45: Guardian of Love
Chapter 46: Velvet-ine roots
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ#Raveneve starting pack โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 47: The Crimson past
Chapter 48- Guarding Hearts' whimsy
Chapter 49 : Guarding the truth ahead
Chapter 50: Beginning of the Vengeance
Author's Noteโฃ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
๐ŸŽŠBook 2 Announcement ๐ŸŽŠ

Chapter 3 - Velvet-ine maze

60 32 25
By not_so_sweet_one

/////
Breaking News: Heiress Eve Dale Narrowly Escapes Kidnapping Attempt; Aiden Dale Seeks Top-Notch Bodyguard

In a shocking turn of events, Eve Josephine Dale, the daughter of renowned business tycoon Aiden Dale, narrowly escaped a kidnapping attempt in the serene confines of her family mansion. Sources report that an unknown assailant targeted the heiress during a morning stroll in the garden.
......... .... ...... ....
....... ..Security personnel swiftly intervened, preventing the assailant from succeeding..........
.... ...... .....
...... .... In a statement released by his office, Dale expressed his unwavering commitment to ensuring Eve's security and announced plans to hire a top-notch bodyguard with a proven track record.
....
...... ....Eve Dale, a prominent social media influencer known for her vlogs, has not released an official statement but is expected to ...... ........ ....
///////////

In a dimly lit den, surrounded by a symphony of humming computers and flickering screens, Jake's eyes darted across the laptop screen, absorbing the breaking news about Eve Dale's narrow escape. The room, an enigmatic realm that exuded the essence of a detective's haven, housed the clandestine operations of Jake, a skilled hacker whose fingertips danced on the keys like a maestro orchestrating a digital symphony.

As the words etched in electronic ink on the screen told the tale of the heiress and the attempt on her life, a furrow etched across Jake's forehead. His eyes, sharp and calculating, betrayed the gears turning within his mind.

Suddenly, with a swift and measured grace, Jake called out, "Raven." The name hung in the air like a whispered secret, a summons that stirred the stillness of the room. Raven, a figure cloaked in shadows, turned away from the task at hand, his gaze locking with Jake's.

Raven's presence emanated an aura of mystery, from the subtle scar tracing the contours of his jawline to the piercing gaze that seemed to decipher the secrets of the universe. he moved with the quiet confidence of a predator navigating its territory.

As Raven approached, His obsidian eyes, normally veiled in a veneer of detachment, now held a spark of something more profound-an unspoken acknowledgment that another layer of complexity had been added to the enigma surrounding Dales.

"What do you make of this, Raven?" Jake inquired, gesturing toward the news article on the screen.

Raven's response was measured, his voice a symphony of calm authority. "Someone's targeting the daughter of Aiden Dale, and it's not a random act. The attempt on Eve's life is a carefully orchestrated move, one that delves deeper than the surface of a mere kidnapping."

Jake, his brow furrowed in profound confusion, gazed at the screens as if the answers had slipped through the digital cracks. "Raven, I thought we were onto something with the Velvet Scandal. Three weeks of decoding, of tracing, and just when we thought we caught a thread-maybe Mr. Dale as a key to unraveling more of this woolen sea-a new layer emerges, covering and messing everything up." His voice carried the weight of frustration and a sense of being adrift in a sea of elusive truths.

Raven, despite the chaos of unraveling threads, retained his composed demeanor. He turned to Jake with a subtle smirk, a glint of calculation in his eyes. "There's only one way to crack the Dale mysteries, Jake," he remarked, his mind processing possibilities like a predatory strategist contemplating the next move.

"Some mysteries," he mused, a calculated resolve in his voice, "are best unraveled from within."

( A/N- hey fam. Now that you met both Raven and jake, do share your thoughts about them amd what u think about this 'Velvet Scandal ' ☠️)

THANKS FOR READING. 💕💕
DO VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 3.3K 38
Could you fall in love with someone you never met, saw or spoke to? Sounds unlikely? *** Ella is an overworke...
271K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
315 5 16
*Content Introduction* I swear, Your Grace will not regret marrying me. I became an extra doomed to be assassinated shortly after marriage. It's sad...
203K 5.8K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...