Mafia's Only Daughter

By AhujaDivya31

F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me... More

❖ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1 ❖
Chapter 1 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆
Chapter 2 𝑼𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏
Chapter 3 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
Chapter 4 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
Chapter 5 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 💔
Chapter 6 𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆
Chapter 7 𝑵𝒐 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔
Chapter 8 Allegations
Chapter 9 A New Turn
❖ Characters 2 ❖
Chapter 10 Bring Isabella back
Chapter 11 Confusion
Chapter 12 Surprise
Chapter 13 Shopping
Chapter 14 Happy Isabella
Chapter 15 Office
Chapter 16 Insult
Chapter 18 Basement
Chapter 19 Trust
Chapter 20 Time flies
Chapter 21 Greece
Chapter 22 Cafe
Chapter 23 Same as Before
Chapter 24 Angry
Chapter 25 History Repeats
Chapter 26 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

Chapter 17 Worried Romano's

204 31 12
By AhujaDivya31

Happy Holi everyone

This is the last chapter of this month. I'm having exams from next month so there will be delay in chapters. As you all didn't complete a single target also. So I had decided to post 2 chapters per month. Your love for the book is decreasing day by day, I request you all to keep some patience inside you because this book has lots of twists and turns.

Author Pov:-

Andreano has been sitting on a couch for the last ten minutes. Suddenly something clicks in his mind and he sees Elio.

A: - "Where the hell is your phone El?" He asks in his cold voice.

El: - "Why? What happened so suddenly that you are asking about my phone 📱?" El asked to sound worried.

A: - "Just tell me". He said in a very cold dangerous voice.

El:-" It's on the desk Andre". El says and grabs his phone and shows Andre his phone.

A: - "Call bear, maybe she will answer your call".

El:-" Okay". Without paying attention to the missed call notifications, he calls her.

El:-" She is not answering". Now he is also worried about her.

A: - "I will call dad and ask him about her".

El: - "okay".

Andre calls Leonardo

L: - "Hello Andre".

A: - "Hello dad".

L: - "What happened Andre why are you sounding so worried, Is my star fine?" His words confirm Andreano that Isabella is not with his dad.

A: - "Dad Bella is missing ". He says in a low voice and is worried about her safety.

L: - "What? How can this happen? She was with you, so how is it possible Andreano?" Leonardo's voice is cold but he is worried about his Star his Isabella.

A: - "Dad she must be in the building, we will find her, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to my Bella". Saying this he hangs up and leaves the cabin, seeing this Elio also makes his way behind Andreano.

Andreano calls his assistant and tells her to reach the 75th floor. As she reaches Andreano ask her.

A:-" Did you see my Bella?" Rose gets worried listening to him.

Rose:-" What happened sir?" She asked in a low voice.

A:-" I ask you something did you see my princess yes or no?" His voice is cold and he is shooting daggers at all.

Rose:-" No". She lied to him.

A:-" Okay call the receptionist on the ground floor".

Rose:-"yes sir". Saying this she called the receptionist off the ground floor.

Receptionist:-" Yes Miss Rose, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked in her honey dripping voice.

Rose:-" Mr. Andreano wants to talk to you".

Rose handed over the phone to the Andreano after listening to a small yes.

A:-" Did you see the girl leaving the building, with whom I came in the morning?" He asks in his dangerous tone.

Receptionist: - "No sir, I don't see her leaving, I will ask the other receptionist and inform you just give me a minute." She said and asked the other receptionist about it.

Receptionist: - "Sir, she also didn't see her leaving from building." As she said those words Andreano release a sigh of relief and he hangs up the call.

On the other side Elio's assistant calls the guards of the ground floor as it was an instruction from Elio to his assistant.

Guard: - "Yes Mr. Romano, what I can do?"

El:-" Did you see the girl leaving the building with whom Andreano came this morning?"

Guard:-" No sir, I haven't seen her as I'm in my position since morning."

El:-" Okay if you see her can don't let her go anywhere and inform us also, and no one will touch her". He instructed the guard in a strict tone.

El:-" Send the best guards on the 98th floor". He instructs them and hangs up.

A:-" Did guards have seen her".

El:-"No. She didn't leave the building; it means she is still in the building we just have to find her".

A:-"Call the security room and ask for the CCTV footage of 75th, 87th and 98th floors". He instructs Elio and left.

El: - "Okay".

Saying this Andreano left for 98th floor and Elio left for his cabin the both started instructing everyone. Both the brothers are shouting on everyone without thinking about anything. Soon Andre, Elio and Leonardo meet in Andreano's cabin.

L:-" Andre where is my Bella?"

A:-" Dad there are two news one is good and the other is bad".

L: - "What is that tell me fast".

A: - "Dad Bella is in the building, it means she is still in our premises and the other is we still haven't found her".

L: - "It's good she is in the building but find her soon Andre".

They heard a commotion out of Andre's cabin and Elio left to see what the matter is. He sees Matt and Aure discussing with Andre's assistant.

Rose:-" He is busy he can't meet you now". She says rudely.

Aure:-" Who the hell are you telling us that our brother can't meet us".

Matt: - "Who the fuck give you right to talk to us like that, if we don't come in office much that doesn't mean we are not Romano's. Do you understand that"? Listening to them Rose get scared 😟.

Elio:-" You bitch don't you dare to talk to my brothers like that again ". She takes few steps back listening Elio.

The three went inside Andre's cabin.

Aure:-"Andre where is my Angioletto? Why is she not here when you three are here?"

Matt:-" Are you guys discussing Mafia's work?"

L:-"No, we are discussing about Bella".

"What happened to our Bella? Is she okay?" Aure and Matt ask together.

Andre:-"We don't know where she is?" Andre sighs in defeat. He is angry on himself for not informing Elio about Isabella coming over him.

"What? How?" Matt and Aure ask again together.

L: - "Calm down first, guy's we all will find her". Listening to him everyone calm themselves down.

M:-" I will trace her phone, just give 5 mins ".

Aure:-" I will ask the receptionist and guards".

A: - "We had already asked the receptionist and guards of the ground floor".

El:-" Andre you said she came on my floor, the receptionist must have seen her there".

A:-" Yes call her here now". Listening to him Elio call his assistant to send the receptionist in Andre's cabin.

In less than 2 mins the two receptionists came. Both of them looking scared seeing the angry Romano's. When Elio was going to step forward Matt beat him and hold the hand of one receptionist and move out of the cabin. Seeing this everyone was shock. Aure moves towards the other one and asks her.

Aure:-" have you seen her?" He asked her while showing Isabella's picture. It was a picture which he clicked this morning.

Receptionist:-" No sir". She lied to him.

Elio:-" But your facial expressions says something else". Elio says in a very dangerous tone.

Receptionist:-"Sir I didn't see her".

A:-"Leave". Andreano said in high voice.

On the other side...

Matt:-" Hey gorgeous, will you tell me if I ask you something". He said moving his hand from her hairs towards her neck. She just hummed. He smirks seeing his charm.

Matt:-"Did you see a girl who came to meet Elio?" He asks her again moving his hand up and down on her back. She hummed again.

Matt:-" Did she had wore a white dress?" This time he asks moving his hand towards her ass cheeks. She hummed again.

Matt:-"Where did she go then if she didn't meet Elio?" He asks her slapping her ass cheeks. She opens her eyes and gets shock listening to him. But she knows if she lies, then what will happen to her no one will know where she is.

So without wasting a second she tells him what happen with Isabella. He gets angry listening to her. And move towards Andreano's cabin. He sees the other receptionist there and drags her inside and throws her on the floor.

Aure: - "What happened Matt? Why is she here"? Listening to him, Matt tells them everything. Everyone is angry listening to him. And tell Matt to handover her to the guard and put her in the basement.

What will they do now? How will they find her? Is she is Okay? Is she is safe here? What will happen to the receptionist? What will happen when they will know that what happened with their Isabella?

Do lots of votes and add the story in your library to get the notification. Follow me to get the announcements related to the story update. Share your ideas and views on my Instagram account. I want to know about Matteo Romano stunt, do you all like it or not?

By by guys see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 149 11
Ava Campbell is just a teenage girl, decent grades, slight anxiety, who happens to be failing math class. After weeks of her teacher and parents "put...
5.3K 127 40
After a failed plan left her behind bars, Katherine is determined to get even while Rebekah attempts to mend her brothers' happiness. Is love stronge...
Non Zero Sum By kahoko52

General Fiction

31.7K 314 34
Author: 손이불 Seo Hae-young, the only light of Yoon Haewon, who has no money, no family, and no future. Haewon, who has been around Hae-young for a lon...
12.5K 792 18
There's a Kingdom who is ruled by the ruthless king who is feared by all but he loves his family the most he was blessed with boys but still he used...