Dead Soup

Par TimeAngelLOL

Rody goes back to working for Vince after Manon never answered him, he still needed the job after all. He slo... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Bonus Chapter One

Chapter Ten

3.6K 84 693
Par TimeAngelLOL

Rody woke up to someone nudging him, that someone being Vince, of course. He was dressed in his work uniform, and looked semi annoyed.

"Get up Rody, we have work." Vince said, crossing his arms as he saw Rody's eyes flutter open. Rody groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Do we ever have any days off? Fuck." He said, sitting up. "Yes we do, but you quit before your days off could start." Vince said, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it.
"Fuck you." Rody said, standing up and stretching. He was moody.

"Watch it Lamoree." Vince said, taking a drag off his cigarette. He couldn't lie, Rody sounded quite attractive with this new attitude of his. But Vince couldn't have him serving customers with it, he didn't need anymore bad reviews after his employees.

"Where's my work uniform?" Rody asked, combining a hand through his hair. "I folded them, they're on my side of the bed." Vince said, walking over to the door.

"I'll meet you downstairs, don't be late when you're in my apartment." He added, before walking out.

Rody groaned, letting himself fall back onto the bed. He really didn't want to work today, but he knew Vince wasn't going to let him get an earlier day off.

He wished he'd let him, he needed a break. But then again, he let him crash at his apartment for the past two days now, he couldn't really ask for anything more.

Rody grabbed his uniform and sat up, he better start getting dressed before Vince kills him for being late.

Rody pulled his shirt off, setting it beside him. He put his dress shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned for the time being.
He tugged his pants off, and grabbed his work ones, standing up as he slipped them on.

He was distracted putting his belt on when he heard the door open, and he immediately froze up. Shit, that wasn't good.

He glanced up, meeting Vince's eyes. He quickly started buttoning his shirt up, trying to hurry since Vince was probably pissed at him for taking so long.
Vince had actually just forgotten his cigarette pack, he figured Rody would have finished being dressed by now, so he didn't bother knocking.

He wasn't expecting to find him fixing his belt, with his dress shirt unbuttoned.
Vince was completely frozen in place, his eyes trailing over Rody's body as the redhead quickly buttoned his shirt up. He wasn't doing that good a job at it though.

Vince groaned, snapping out of it and walking over to Rody. He grabbed his hands, causing him to pause.

"You're horrible at this." Vince said, unbuttoning Rody's shirt before starting to button it back up, properly.
Rody just stood there, confused and flustered.

Vince did his best not to stare at Rody's chest as he buttoned his shirt up for him, but that was a bit difficult with how attractive he looked.

Rody was pretty muscular and toned, and Vince kinda liked that about him. He knew he was strong, but sometimes he wondered how strong he was.
He wondered if Rody would be able to pick him up, carry him, or be able to pin him up against a wall.

He wondered what his hands would feel like wrapped around his throat, or any part of his body. What he would do to have Rody wrap his hands around his neck.

"There, now you look presentable." Vince said, pulling away from Rody as he finished buttoning his shirt up for him.
"T-thanks Vince.." Rody mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He was blushing, and looking anywhere but at Vince.

"I'll, meet you downstairs Rody." Vince said, grabbing his cigarette pack before he left the room.

His mind was racing with thoughts, and he'd definitely need a drink later.

-

-

-

Rody rummaged through the broom closet down in the bistro, looking for his roller blades. He biked to work everyday, even when he first brought the roller blades with him.
He decided he'd just leave the roller blades there, and wear them whenever he felt like he needed them.

He managed to find them, and smiled successfully. He quickly put them on, shakily standing up.
The chiefs looked at him, a bit worried that Rody would crash into them. He did that the first time he brought them, he'd crashed into one of the chiefs, and got both of them accidentally burned.

He ended up buying that chief something to eat as an apology.

Vince walked out of his office, and saw Rody with his skates on. He hated whenever he wore them, he was always paranoid about Rody crashing into customers or getting hurt. He didn't need him to get hurt with those things.

Rody noticed Vince, and smiled, skating over to him. "Hey Vince." He said, stopping besides his boss.
"Hello Rody, I see you're wearing the danger hazards." Vince said with a sigh, crossing his arms. "They make me faster! Plus I only crashed the first time." Rody said, spinning himself around with the skates.

"I don't want you getting hurt because of those things." Vince said, having meant to say he didn't want the customers getting hurt.
Rody froze, his eyes going wide. "You.. care if I get hurt?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Vince looked away from Rody, groaning in annoyance. "Shut up, you have customers to serve." He said, placing a hand on Rody's chest and pushing him away, causing him to roll backwards.

Rody yelped slightly, and quickly balanced himself, mumbling something as he quickly skated into the restaurant.

Vince sighed, running a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe he'd just said that, he didn't even mean to. Although, it was true. He didn't want Rody to get hurt, for some damn reason, he was worried about him.
Rody had hurt himself enough the other night, Vince didn't need him getting even worse injuries than just glass in his hand.

He supposed he did care about Rody, even if he was a sloppy excuse of a waiter and employee. He was still, nice.
Vince sighed, and walked into the main part of the restaurant, wanting to make sure Rody didn't cause any trouble.

Rody was actually doing pretty well, getting around quickly, taking orders, rushing over to hand them in, and serving the dishes. He'd gotten quite a bit better at his job, Vince couldn't say he wasn't proud of Rody.

Rody noticed Vince after a while of him standing out there, and went over to him. "Hello Vincent." He said, a grin on his face.
"What do you want Lamoree?" Vince asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

He hated whenever Rody called him Vincent, but at the same time he loved it.

"Can't I say hi to you? I already took everyone's orders, i have time to spare." Rody said, scoffing slightly. He really did just want to say hi.
Vince sighed, uncrossing his arms. "Fine. Hello, Rody." Vince said, making Rody pause.

Normally Vince would tell him to get back to work at this point, but he actually decided to deal with Rody's small little wants.
Rody smiled, before having to roll away from Vince to serve everyone's food out.

Vince sighed, watching Rody as he moved around. He really had improved on his job, and has even gotten better at using those damn skates.

Vince would end up having to give Rody a raise, he couldn't just ignore how well Rody was doing at his job now, so he'd have to work on giving him a raise soon.

-

-

-

Rody continued skating back and forth throughout the bistro, until he was left with one more customer he had to serve.
There was only one last customer, he could handle it.

He led the customer to their seat, and handed them a menu. While they looked through it, even though everyone always started the same, he cleaned up the other tables.

It wasn't long before the customer wanted to order, and Rody quickly went over to them. He was fully prepared to take their order, but what they said wasn't what he was expecting.

"Isn't it a bit unprofessional to be doing this In rolled blades?" They asked, leaning their head against their hand, their eyes trailing over Rody. They looked unimpressed.
"Uh- well- I'm just trying to get around quicker." Rody said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. This was weird and new to him.

The customer scoffed, rolling their eyes. "Sounds to me like you're being lazy." They said, glancing at Rody with eyes that nearly made his heart stop.

Rody felt his face heat up slightly, and he glanced away from this customer. Something about them, was messing with him.

They had short fluffy blonde hair, dark skin, soft lips, and different colored eyes. That wasn't something Rody was used to seeing.

This customer, was fucking attractive. He was degrading Rody though, and he was taking it, not even caring.

"Did you want to order? You can degrade me more after I do my job." Rody said, smiling a bit too sweetly, unnaturally sweet almost.
"Sure, I'll have the appetizer. Thanks pretty boy." The customer said, rolling their eyes as they looked away from Rody.

Rody hummed, and put the order in. He was about to continue cleaning the tables up while he waited for the food to be done, but Vince stopped him. He grabbed his arm, and pulled his back, which was easy to do with the skates Rody wore.

"Rody, can you please not flirt with the customers?" Vince asked, gripping Rody's arm a bit tightly. "I wasn't- we weren't- i-" Rody tried to form words, but struggled.

Was he flirting with that customer? He definitely was when he called Rody a pretty boy, but was Rody whenever he responded to him?

"Shut it. I don't want you flirting with anyone." Vince said, letting go of Rody's arm. Rody froze, a bit shocked by Vince's words.
That was, weird.

"Get back to work Lamoree." Vince said, right as one of the chiefs placed the finished appetizer out.
Rody gulped slightly, and nodded, skating over to the counter where the food was placed.

He grabbed it, and skated over to the customer, placing the plate down on his table.
"Here you go." He said, putting on a small smile.

"I heard your boss say your name, Rody was it?" The customer asked, catching Rody off guard. "I umm.. y-yeah, that's correct." He said, stumbling over his words slightly.

"Good to know. Also, tell Vincent to fuck off." The customer said, before dismissing Rody's presence.

Did he, did he know Vince? He knew his name, but then again, most people did. But, he just told Rody to go tell Vince to fuck off. What the hell.

Rody hesitantly skated over to Vince, having a look of shock and confusion on his face.
"Vince.. he just- told me to tell you to fuck off." Rody said, placing a hand against his head as he stood there dumbfounded. He was still trying to process all of that.

Vince glanced past Rody at the customer, and groaned in annoyance. "I'll handle it Rody, thank you." Vince said, walking past Rody and over to the customer.

The customer glanced up at Vince, a grim appearing on his lips. "Hello Vincent." He said, placing his utensils down. "Lucas Vert, I see you're back in France." Vince said, sounding unimpressed and annoyed.

"America got boring, plus I missed seeing your pretty face." The customer, Lucas, said. "You disgust me." Vince said, gritting his teeth.

Rody got bored, and skated over to the two. "Vince I-" Rody started, but was cut off by Lucas.

"Vince? I remember when he hated that nickname. Did I make you hate being called Vincent that much?" He said, a cocky look on his face. Rody froze, looking at Vince confused.
Vince refused to look at Rody, not wanting to really deal with this.

"Don't make me kick you out of my restaurant." Vince said, crossing his arms. He seemed really pissed off.

Lucas wasn't just anyone that Vince used to know, he was someone he used to date. Someone who broke something in him. He hated Lucas, with a burning passion.

"How rude, threatening to kick me out. What, is it because I flirted with your little boy toy here?" Lucas asked, referring to Rody as the boy toy.

"I'm not- we're not- that is not what this is!" Rody exclaimed, his face going bright red. He was not Vince's boy toy, whatever the hell that meant.

"I'm not sleeping with my waiter." Vince said, taking a deep breath to keep himself calm. Technically he was sleeping with Rody, but not in the way he wanted.
"Really now? Considering he's wearing roller blades I thought you had something going on with him." Lucas said, humming softly.

"Lucas, with all due respect, get the hell out of my restaurant." Vince said, making Lucas freeze.

Lucas scoffed and stood up, grabbing his wallet and pulling some Euros out. "Fine, I hope you know you'll still be seeing me around Vincent." He said, handing Rody the money.

"I don't care, as long as you're not in my restaurant, flirting with my waiter." Vince snapped, making Rody flinch away from him. Lucas seemed unfazed however, and hummed. "Fine fine, I won't come back." He said, walking away from the table.

"See you around pretty boy." Lucas said, clearly talking to Rody. He walked out of the restaurant, leaving a frustrated Vince and very shocked Rody behind.

"That was, something." Rody said, reaching down and undoing his roller blade laces. He quickly slipped out of them, and rolled them over to the cash register.
"It was frustrating and annoying." Vince said, sighing softly. "Who was he anyway?" Rody asked, looking around the now empty bistro. He'd have to stay and help Vince close up.

"Just, somebody who caused me a lot of pain." Vince explained, sighing softly. "I apologize for him, flirting with you." He added, pulling his cigarette pack out.

Rody grabbed the pack, taking it away from Vince. "Smoke after you close up." He said, walking over to the cash register.
He set the cigarette pack on the counter, and disappeared to the floor for a few moments.

He got back up, having put his shoes on. He'd set them back there while he had the roller blades on, that way he could put them on when his shift was over.

Vince started at Rody, groaning in annoyance. He'd seriously just taken his cigarettes, and Vince was letting him.
Rody smiled, and walked over to Vince. He grabbed his hand, and set something in it. It was a lemon flavored lollipop.

"Here, just suck on this instead of a cigarette." He said, smiling softly. Vince looked at the lollipop, his heart skipping a beat.
He wanted to tell Rody he'd rather suck on him rather than a lollipop or a cigarette, but he didn't.

"Alright, thank you Rody." Was what he said instead, unwrapping the lollipop and putting it in his mouth. He hated not being able to taste it.

"You're welcome Vince. Now come on, let's close up." Rody said, grinning happily. Vince didn't yell at him for taking his cigarettes, and that was a win for him.

{Lucas Vert/Vince's Ex.} 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

265K 6.8K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
25.1K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
32.6K 1K 13
MekBoss FanFiction. Bonus Chapters for Mek x Boss for My Engineer - One Year Anniversary FF. Snippet: He came to the last place, he prayed it would b...
317K 26.3K 68
"It's true what they say about you, isn't it? You really did sip tea and smile as you watched humanity fall apart." "Nope," he said. "I sipped whiske...