[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... More

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II

103 5 0
By ShotgunTH

"Loaded!" Raymond shouts as he just finished loading the 40mm AA.

But more and more KFM keep appearing from the cloud.

And more Xenue ships keep appearing from the fog.

But then, One of the KFM was able to survive all the AA firing at it.

It then drops all of the 3 bombs it carries.

"INCOMING!" The man next to Raymond yells.

Everyone went for cover by jumping out of the AA turret., and Raymond did too.

But before he could, He dropped his pocket clock, Which was the gift he got from his father before he joined the Royal Navy.

He quickly picks it up and then jumps out of the AA turret.

But it was too late, The bomb hit the AA turret and detonated just right behind him.

Then he realizes his mistake, He jumps to the wrong flank.

He is supposed to hop down to another AA turret.

But he jumps to the other side instead.

Which makes him fall from a high place and go down to the place where he used to deploy aircraft instead.

But it's too late, He's falling fast, and then...

Everything turns black.

__________

30 minutes later.

Dead Silent, Fire and black smoke are everywhere, Sea of fire, Engine stop working, Gun stop turning and stop firing.

The British and Japanese fleet took too much damage.

Most of the ship had gone up in flame and stopped firing all of its guns except some of the AA.

Only King George V still stands strong, They're the only Battleship left operational.

But only it front main 356mm guns are left.

B-B-B-BOOM!!!

(Credit: Medium)

They keep firing as long as they can.

"Torpedoes incoming from the North!"

"Light Cruiser firing from Southwest!"

"INCOMING!!"

Then, A bright red light came toward them.

It was so bright it almost made everyone blind.

Then, Everything went very blight and everything became very, Very quiet, It looked like they were in heaven, But it was not.

Then everything turns black again.

__________

Raymond felt like he was somewhere else.

It is not HMS King George V, That darkness, Or heaven.

It was more like... A school...?

It's definitely the same fantasy world he was currently in, It looks... Too beautiful to be British or somewhere on earth he lives.

It looks like somewhere in Japan, But by this time, Japan will mostly go up in flame and places like this would be rare.

He looks around, And the place he's on seems to be a balcony, It is all built out of wood, And it was built around the mountain with the building and some built inside the mountain, And when looking down it is a beautiful Japanese style town and port old ships.

(AI Generate, Inaccurate uniform)

(Imagine him but with an Accurate uniform and no hat)

It looks like something out of a Japanese fantasy world.

"Where the heck I'm at...?" He question himself, Then.

"Raymond?" A person called him from behind.

Raymond turned back his head and saw 2 people.

It was Audrey and Admiral Fraser.

"So there 3 of us here, Do your guys think there gonna be others of our crew here too?" Admiral Fraser asks.

"Not sure sir, But I'm not even sure where are we..." Raymond says.

"Maybe that would help?" Audrey says as he points his figure to the wooded sign.

Hikari Academy

"Hikari Academy? Sound like Japanese name" Admiral Fraser says.

Then a loud noise was heard from inside the building.

"Huh? What's that?" Raymond asks.

"Should we go find out what is it, Admiral?" Audrey asks Admiral Fraser.

"Let's go," Admiral Fraser says, Then all 3 of them walk into the beautiful wooded building.

The building looks quite old but looks new and beautiful at the same time.

It looks very peaceful like a place in Japan.

Looking outside the window and the town below, This academy was built so high up for whatever reason.

Then, Around the corner, They all saw a group of girls doing something.

There were like, about 10 of them and... It's like there is some kind of fight going on.

They all wear what seem to be the same uniform so they must be the students of this academy.

There was 1 girl on the floor, and 1 stood between that girl and the other 8 girls while shouting something.

"What the heck going on here...?" Admiral Fraser says.

They walk in a little closer, It seems like none of them are seeing them.

"You think bullying my sister is fun!?" The girl with wings and short blue hair shouts while standing and protecting the girl on the floor.

Raymond immediately recognized that it was the same blue-haired girl he met before, But, Younger...?

Her hair is also seem to be darker.

(AI Generate DALL-E 3, Umi is left, Uko is right)

"That what she deserver! Why do you even protect her, Umi?" One girl says.

"That freak is so weak, Why even bother to protect her" Another girl shouts.

"If you want to bully my sister then you have to get past me first!" The blue-haired girl who was named "Umi" shouts.

"You think because you can see the future and you gonna win against us all?" One of the girls says.

"Bring it on then!" Umi shouts.

Then some of those girls started charging towards Umi and the fight broke out.

Raymond, Audrey, And Admiral Fraser watch the whole fight happening in front of them.

"Seem to be a friendship problem..." Raymond says.

"Seem like we can't do anything about it, Since they can't see us at all," Admiral Fraser said.

Umi fights to protect her sister, But she can't fight them all.

In the end, She falls to the ground and can't continue the fight.

But she was able to make 2 of them injuries out of 6 girls that she fought.

"What now Umi? Your ability not working now?" One of the girls says.

"In the end, You're still weak just like your sister over there," Another girl says.

Uko, Umi's little sister hugs her sister tightly while crying, Umi tries to stand up.

"Eris-sama, Should we knock her out now?" One girl says.

"Go ahead," The light purple-haired girl says

The girls then walk up to Umi and Uko again.

But just before they could do anything, A classroom door opened up.

A girl walks out and looks at the argument that's going on.

"So annoying..." She says quietly.

She has light green hair and a ponytail with white ribbons.

And uh, A Fox Ear? But she's also had a human ear? What the heck?

Her uniform was the same as the other but with big different.

Black shirt with buttons, Red collar, Black skirt with horizontal white line, and White socks.

(AI Generate DALL-E 3)

They didn't wear shoes which was probably a rule or something.

The place was mostly built out of wood so does it make sense? Maybe?

"Eh!? M- Midori-Sama!?" Eris says as she turns her back to face Midori.

"I can hear the fight from inside, Turn out it was you who was in charge of this..." Midori says.

"I- I- It not what it looks like... I- It just..."

"Enough, I don't want to hear anymore, Y'all go to room 227 and wait for Minori there," Midori says to Eris's group with a cold expression.

"R- Room 227!? And Minori-Sama!?" Eris says with worry and a shocked tone.

"Yes, Now go"

After that, all of them walk to room 227 unhappily.

Midori, Satisfied after removing the noise that distracts her, Then walks up to Umi and Uko.

She then helps both of them stand up.

"Umi Tsubasa and Uko Tsubasa, Right?" Midori said.

"Ah, Yes, I'm Umi, And... This is my twin sister... Uko" Umi said while still having some wounds on her face and arm.

"Your wing is beautiful you know? Now go to the infirmary first and come back later" After she is done speaking she walks back into the same room she came out of.

Raymond, Audrey, And Admiral Fraser still watched all of that happen.

But then, Someone comes up from behind them.

"Your guys seen enough" A voice of young girl spoke from behind all of them.

All of them quickly turned their head around And saw.

A girl was standing there and it seemed like she could see 3 of them while others couldn't.

She has long black hair and a white hat with a small symbol of the clock on it, She wears the same white shirt and red skirt uniform, Her eyes are Red on the left eye while the right eye is pitch-black.

She was holding a long bamboo stick which was surely not a regular bamboo stick.

(Ai Generate DALL-E 3)

"Time's up, Y'all shall return to where you all belong..." She says quietly before pointing a bamboo stick at them.

Then, A magical circle formed around them on the floor and released some kind of energy that can't be explained but it was very strong.

"W- Who are you!?" Admiral Fraser shouts as the energy becomes more powerful.

"Ayaka Tokimori, The Time Guardian of this area, You are in the memory of Umi Tsubasa," She says while walking closer to them.

It was like they were trapped and couldn't do anything.

"Those girls... Damn it, Umi, Why did you let them see this... Who gives her permission to even do that without telling me..." She says in an annoying tone, It appears that Umi was the one doing this without Ayaka knowing.

Then, A strange memory ran through all of them and it hit like a train.

It was... British but... It all burning in flame...

Buildings are all destroyed... Fire everywhere.

Black thick smoke all over the skies.

And... The British flag was...... Replace by other nations' flags...

The Third Reich Flag......

It seems like... British losing the war against the Germans,

Raymond couldn't believe what his eyes just saw...

Is this... What gonna happen when he returns...?

"Ah... Sorry, My mistake" Ayaka says.

"Those memories are not from where you all belong or came from... Don't worry" She says while standing directly in front of Raymond.

Then... The next thing Raymond saw was just Ayaka's face.

"So you are that man Tsukuyomi-Sama told me..." Ayaka says as she touches Raymond's face.

Then all Raymond sees is black and darkness...

__________

"Who's allows you to do this to him!?"

"That's my job, I should be the one to ask you!"

"Who do you think you are!? Why let others see your memory without me knowing about it!?"

"Because It has to! He has to see it with his own eyes!"

"Then why don't tell me first!?"

"Because I try but you don't answer! Are you slack off and play with those kids again?"

"N- Nonsense! I didn't! I would never do that!"

The loud noise 2 girls' argument was very loud.

Raymond only then started to feel something as he woke up.

He slowly regained consciousness, And when he opened his eyes.

He saw that he was in that same darkness but this time, It had a chain all around it.

"Oh look, He woke up, How did he return so fast?"

Raymond then looked at the source of the sounds, It was the voice of Ayaka.

She stands with her arms crossed and looks kind of furious while looking at him.

"Your pillow feels good? Hm?" Ayaka speak.

"Wait! Yo-" Another girl's voice speaks but this time it is closer to him and it sounds more familiar.

Then he realizes.

He was sleeping on the lap of Umi while they had been arguing the whole time.

"Airi, He's up, Do your job," Ayaka says.

"Alright, Alright" The girl who seems to be named Airi then walks to Raymond.

"Yeah, You away do your job Airi, Unlike someone around here..." Umi says.

"You want to die huh!?" Ayaka shouts in furiousness.

__________

Airi, Who seems to be the medic helps Raymond and takes care of all the wounds that he has from his fight with King George V.

She wears a different Hikari Academy uniform which probably for the medic.

And she also wears a cape and a hat with a cross on it.

(AI Generate DALL-E 3)

Airi then helps him stand up, And he looks around.

He saw, that Umi was the same as she was when he saw her in the darkness the second time.

And then there was Ayaka, Who still looked unfriendly to him.

And then there is Uko, Who he remembers to be the twin sister of Umi.

She was watching something in the bright light.

He saw that It was the scene of an aerial view of the whole British and Japanese fleet he was in before.

King George V was on fire and titled.

Only 1 Japanese and 2 British destroyers still fought for their life but they still sailed around the the Ise and King George V.

The destroyers tried their best to shoot down all the KFM in coming, But there were too many.

Then, One of the British destroyers exploded as a result of getting hit by a torpedo.

"HMS Eskimo F75, Out of Action," Uko said.

Then, The last Japanese destroyer hit something in the water, It was a sea mine.

BOOM!!!

"IJN Hibiki 1932, Out of Action," Uko said once again.

"Quite a lot of information about their warships you have there, Did Tsukuyomi-sama tell you that?" Ayaka asks.

"Yes, Sora tells me about them all, From the 3rd World Navy, And Xenue Navy," Uko says.

BOOM!!!

The last destroyer of the task force Loswer was defeated

The aerial view then changes to the map of the battle area.

In the middle, 13 warships of Task Force Loswer had a red mark on it, Its mark as being defeated.

But around it, Were more than 50 Xenue Warships.

And all of its are heading toward the British-Japanese Fleet.

For some reason, None of the ships take enough damage for it to sink, It just stops moving.

King George V was on fire with thick and heavy black smoke all over the skies.

"My god..." Raymond, Shock from what he saw.

Uko, She just realized that the light is showing the ship Raymond was on is on fire, Which is like a nightmare to him.

"Oh I- I forgot y- you were here..."

Raymond continues to look at the scene as King George V slowly capsizes, Very slowly...

"We...... Lose......?" Raymond says in a sad tone.

All of them just stay silent, None of them can tell if the fleet is gonna lose or else...

__________

A scene cut to an unknown place.

It was like a park full of cherry blossom trees but in the color blue, And some kind of Japanese-style building.

The park was full of children running and playing around.

2 Girls are sitting on a wooded bench and looking at the kids while talking to each other.

(AI generate, DALL-E 3)

One has white hair and wears some kind of traditional clothes.

"Did Ayaka come here today?" She asks.

"She did come here and play with those kids today, But she went back in a hurry," Another girl says.

"So uh, How was that fleet you told me earlier? Tsukuyomi-sama?" That girl asked again.

"Hm?"

"I mean like, How was it now, Did the... A- Ammunition successfully being delivered...?" She asks.

"Aiko, You seem to want to know everything about them since I tell you about their mission, May I ask why?" Sora (Tsukuyomi) asks.

(AI generate, DALL-E 3)

"Well... They seem to be the first enemy that can make Xenue end up in situations like this..." Aiko said.

"Haven't seen our Kingdom in this kind of situation since the Second Intercontinental War between us Xenue and Sykesland right?" Sora said.

"I wouldn't call Xenue 'Our' Kingdom, Tsukuyomi-sama, It should be the Solola Kingdom that is 'Our' kingdom, not this devil kingdom," Aiko said.

"You still want to know about the task force Loswer fleet?" Sora suddenly asks.

"Oh! Yeah, I want to know, Please tell me Tsukuyomi-sama." Ailo says.

"You can just call me Sora, We're friends remember?"

"You're more like a master to me, Sora, So how was that fleet doing?" Auko asks.

Sora suddenly became sad and did not smile.

"It gone wrong isn't it?" Aiko asks.

"Very bad, All of their ship are no longer able to fight, Xenue will definitely get those cargoes..." Sora says.

"Is that, The fate you saw? Will it end like that?" Aiko asks.

Sora looks down sadly, Or is she?

"I know you well, That is not how their life gonna end isn't it?" Aiko asks again.

Sora still looks down but she turns her head away from Aiko.

"Sora, You better tell me right now," Aiko says while moving closer to Sora.

"Alright! Alright! I will tell haha!" Sora says while laughing.

"I just like to prank you, I prank a lot of people when they ask about the fate or future I saw about them," Sora says while still laughing.

"You don't want the future to change isn't it?" Aiko asks.

"Even if I tell them the future will not change, Their fate will always remain the same," Sora says.

"So? How is the task force gonna survive from the ambush from Xenue navy?" Aiko asks.

"Ah haha, About that? Let me tell you, Only you, So..."

__________

The scene cuts back to Raymond and others.

King George V took the most damage in the fleet from the looks of the aerial view.

The ship tilled and the starboard side almost went under the water lines.

Raymond looks at the battleship with sadness, It just finished overhaul, and Now it gonna follow his brother's fate, HMS Prince of Wales...

The ship he serves on, Will now sink, Or get captured by Xenue.

"Raymond... You just... gonna watch... this...?" Uko asks.

Raymond didn't answer.

Suddenly, Umi felt something, It was like, She suddenly saw something in her mind.

"Wait this..." But before she finishes, Raymond speaks up.

"Umi... Please send me back to the King George V..."

"Eh!?" Airi didn't expect him to want to return to the battleship.

"What!? Are you crazy!?" Ayaka yells.

"Raymond, You sure!? You can't win against all of them!" Uko yells.

"They had more warships than yours, More KFM than yours, And they had a Laser Heavy Cruiser!" Uko shouts.

"..."

"Umi, Can you do it?" Raymond says.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Alright, I will..."

"..."

"..."

"EH!?"

"Umi! Have you gone out of your mind!? Send him back is like sending him to death!" Ayaka shouts.

"Umi onee-san... You... know something we don't know isn't it?" Uko said.

"Huh!? What's that supposed to mean!?" Ayako still yells.

"Sora... Send me something..." Umi says.

"Tsukuyomi-sama!?" Ayaka yells, Yet again.

"W- What does she say?" Airi asks.

"Amidst the sea's eternal call...
Loswer, heed the coming squall...
In shadows deep, allies stand tall...
Embrace the aid, lest despair befall..." Umi read what she saw.

Sigh "Sora is always being like this, Instead of saying normally she uses poetry instead..." Uko says.

"Well... She always being like that... Right?" Airi says.

Umi then stands up and walks to Raymond.

"There are... Still a hope..."

Then she took and held Raymond's hand while smiling at him.

"Good luck..." She says as his vision slowly turns bright.

"You better not get killed," Ayaka says.

"Please stay safe!" Airi shouts.

He looks at Uko.

"..."

"May luck be on your side..."

Then everything turns bright and he can't feel anything.

Then it blacks out again.

__________

He could feel like, He was laying on a wooded floor.

He slowly opened his eyes.

The siren sounds were so loud...

Then he remembers and realizes that.

He falls from his AA position which is quite high.

But... He didn't feel any pain.

He was perfectly fine.

He looks around and notices that all of the seamen are fine like they didn't just being in the battle.

Some still have small injuries and wounds but they are mostly fine.

"This must be... work of Airi?"

"..."

"Thank you..."

He stands up and looks around.

It was bad, King George V would sink if it got hit more.

He looked up And saw KFM flying over his ship.

"You bustard......"

Then those KFM start breaking formation and flying away for some reason.

"What th-"

BOOM!!

One KFM was down.

BOOM!!

Another KFM was down.

BOOM!!

And the third one is down.

"Bloody hell!? What's happening!?" He shouts in confusion.

Then he saw it And heard it.

Whooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

It was the sound of a WW2-era plane.

But... Who could it be?

Then he saw 2 of them flying over his ship.

He looked closer and it was...

"SPITFIRE!?"

__________

THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD!

The sounds of 20mm cannons were sounded all over the skies as the KFM went down in flame one by one.

It was not spitfire, But it was the naval version of it.

The Seafire.

(Credit: BEA Systems)

And it was not alone.

They came with an old friend.

Would be more correct if we say an "Old alliance country"

THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD!

The sound of 20mm and 7.7mm guns came from none other than...

My son... you... are the ammo...

The A6M5, A variant of the A6M Zero.

Aka, Type 0 Carrier-based Fighter Model 52

(Credit: War Thunder)

"Your jap go and take those destroyers out!" A British pilot yells to the radio.

"Roger!" A Japanese pilot answered.

"第二水雷戦隊! 私に従ってください! (2nd Torpedo squadrons! Follow me!)" A Japanese pilot yells to the radio.

Then he and his squadrons flew away from the original route and headed toward Xenue Destroyer.

Many AA (Or AD as it was called by the Xenue itself) on the destroyer try to shoot the Zero down.

But not even hit the plane that coming toward them.

2 Zero drops its Torpedo and it heads toward the side of Xenue Destroyer.

SPLASH!!!

First torpedo hits.

SPLASH!!!

The second torpedo hits and it-

KABOOM!!!!!!

It make the Xenue Destroyer explosde and sunk.

"駆逐艦が沈没しました!(Destroyers Sunk!)"

"空母に戻ります。(Return to the aircraft carrier.)"

Those 2 Zero return back to the carrier they had taken off from.

"..."

THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD!

"Another bandit has been shot down!" British pilot callsign "Thunder 6" yells over the radio.

"Thunder-6! Bandit on your 6!" Another Seafire, Callsign "Thunder 3" yells over the radio.

"Get him away from my ass!" Thunder 6 tries to evasive the maneuver away from the KFM that is following him.

"Calm down Thunder 6, It gotta be Medium Bomber Kisa (MBK) by the look of it, They had no gun so don't worr-"

Brrrrrrrrt!!!!

That KFM fires its 20mm gun that appears to have a rate of fire as much as the Vulcan.

"You said they don't have a gun!! My left wing is hit!!"

"Bloody hell!?" 'Thunder 1' was confused about how MBK had a gun or cannon because, from the report, All Bomber Kisa except Heavy Bomber didn't have any guns or cannons on it.

"Sir! That's not the MBK! That's the MDBK!" 'Thunder 2' rolls in and shoots down that 'MDBK'

THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD!

KABOOM!!!!!!

"What is the difference between both of them!?"

"Well sir, Bomber Kisa had 2 versions, Bomber and Dive Bomber.

Bombers are, Well... Bomber, While the Dive Bomber had a gun because it is supposed to 'Dive' to its target" Thunder 2 explains.

"The hell?"

"All Dive Bomber Kisa had guns, Normal bomber Kisa except heavy didn't have guns, Is that better?" Thunder 2 said.

"Better, Now focus on those Fighter!" Thunder 1 yells.

__________

Raymond is still amazed by the appearance of the Britsih Seafir and Japanese Zero.

He didn't expect them to come in time.

"How..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Amidst the sea's eternal call..."

THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD! THUD-THUD!

"Loswer, heed the coming squall..."

"Spash 1! Another bandit has been shot down!"

"In shadows deep, allies stand tall..."

"軽巡洋艦が前方にいます!(Light cruiser ahead of us!)"

"Embrace the aid, lest despair befall..."

KABOOM!!!!!!

"..."

"Don't tell me..."

Raymond quickly looked at the direction the plane was coming from at first.

And yes, It was right as he thought.

Far away... Behind some fog...

A fleet is approaching them...

"Oh god...."

__________

The 4 girls still, Look at the scene of the battle.

"Is that... Where did those Kisa come from?" Airi point.

"Well... It was called Plane or, Aircraft by them but, Calling them Kisa or KFM is alright" Umi says.

"How did the KFM come from that ship then? It's impossible to launch a KFM from the ship isn't it?" Ayaka said.

"Ayaka, You know who those are right?" Umi says.

"Hm?"

"The 3rd World combines the military from 3 eras, They gonna have things that don't have yet.

After all, It has only been 109 years since the Industrial Revolution right?" Umi said.

"Well, What are those kinds of ships then? I don't see any guns on one fo them" Ayaka says.

"Uko chan, Can you tell us? Since you seem to know" Airi says.

"Alright.

That ship you're talking about is...

"..."

The Grey Ghost also known as... The Big E...

US Navy Yorktown-class Aircraft Carrier...

USS Enterprise CV-6...

(Credit: Mark Karvon Art Studios)

"..."

"And uh... What are those 3 next to it...?" Ayaka asks.

JMSDF Murasame-class destroyer 1994...

JS Yūdachi DD-103...

(Credit: Seaforces.org)

US Navy Fletcher-class destroyer...

USS Johnston DD-557...

(Credit: Wikipedia)

Royal Thai Navy Ratanakosin-class corvettes

HMTS Ratanakosin FS-441...

(Credit: AAG_th)

TO BE CONTINUE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 79 16
One man. One ship. These are the Arrowhead squadron who fought against hostile extraterrestrial life and protect the home planet called... Earth. But...
30.1K 476 13
In the year of 2390, 249 years after the end of the 3rd World War, all the countries have put aside their differences and banded together to form the...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
3.8K 96 60
Here are the animes involved in the world the 4 of them got isekai'd. 1.) Infinite Stratos 2.) Hundred 3.) Masou Gakuen HXH 4.) Azur Lane 5.) Date A...