Always there for you ! ❤️

By fiercesoul_

This is a beautiful story revolving around a lovely couple : ' Moran '. More

The meet
Confrontation
The Real Happenings
Unexpected Turn
Reality
Surprise
Reactions
Important
A Step Ahead
Unsaid Emotions ♥️
Second Chance
Happiness
Love
Cries of love
Painful times
Unexpected happiness
Back to normal
Before it's too late
A/N
Abduction
The Aftermath
Love conquers all
Epilogue
Important

New story alert !

230 7 0
By fiercesoul_

hey all ,

A very very happy new year ! ❤️

So , I am here to give you guys the description of my new story.

If you like it , do read it on my other account.

I'll be more than happy to see you guys there.

Yuvraaj Singhania , another name for perfection , is a tough , cold hearted businessman. The CEO of Singhania group of industries is the youngest successful bachelor of the country , thriving thousands of hearts.

- It's hard to expect warmth from other when the world has made you cold.

Dr Ruhanika Dhawan , a cute chirpy doctor working to make people smile. Gratitude is the posture of her heart. She is married , married to the love of her life , Medicine.

- All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul, and they will never notice how broken you really are.

What will happen when life brings them together , under unexpected circumstances ?

Tropes :

CEO X Doctor
Grumpy X Sunshine
Enemies to Lover

this story is available on sunkenhearts_ , do follow for new updates.

Bye !

Love ❤️
Your Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 15
It is a collection of one shots/ TS / Short Stories stories of Ziddi Dil Maane Na..couples and platonic bonds Fanfiction (I am new to fanfictions)
14.8K 686 8
The story based on Ziddi Dil Maane Na characters - Monami and Karan - explores a situation when Monami and Karan decide to take the relationship to a...
37.4K 1.6K 12
Zdmn Episodes but in my Style....✨️✨️
16.7K 666 16
one short stories for moran.