Haunted By The Past..... ( H...

By snoopyloves

When people think or hear of the word "Angel" they imagine a sweet Innocent girl who can not harm anyone or a... More

Haunted By The Past..... ( Harry Styles fanfic )
Chapter One ~ The Terrible News
Chapter Two ~ Naming the Demon
Chapter Three ~ When They First Met
Chapter 4 ~ Welcome home!!
NOTE!
Chapter 6 ~ Harry & Aurora Moments <3
Chapter 7~ Aura Moments Growing up!
Chapter 8 ~ BBQ/ Aura's Room
Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house
Chapter 10 ~ Rules And The Locket
Chapter 11 ~ Knowing my Daughter...
Chapter 12 school day
Chapter 13 ~ Partners & Fight
Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ~ Pond
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Deal

Chapter 5 ~ Flashback, The Fair

370 7 4
By snoopyloves

Dedicated to my bestest friend ! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Harry's pov

I slammed the door of aurora's and mine house as I quickly paced into the kitchen to grab some vodka. I took a quick sip and walked around the house, just looking at all the pictures we had taken together.

" why did you have to go? " I mumbled to myself and broke down in tears while drinking more. I know drinking is a bad way of Handling a situation like this, and because I had promised Aurora that I would stop but drinking really eased my pain of missing her right now. I felt like my heart was broken into two, and I know that it will never be fixed. I wanted to rewind my life and relive the good and bad moments I had with Aurora. I continued drinking more and stumbled up the swirl stairs into Aurora's personal room. I truly never been in here, she would never let me go. So now was my chance. I kicked open the door and my jaw dropped open, as I saw that the whole light blue room was filled with magnificent sketched pictures of flowers, animals, almost everything that could be sketched. I tried to walk normally but the alcohol started to really kick in and I stumbled upon a vase and broke it.

" shit sorry Aura!" I kneeled down and carefully started to pick up the broken pieces when I saw a note saying,

" don't worry stranger for breaking me, because when times get ruff good things will come out of it sooner or later. Hey I might even meet a sexy pot lady! "

I chuckled at myself and placed the broken pieces in the trash can. god Aura and her randomness. I will honestly miss her laugh, touch, hair, but mostly her stubbornness towards everything. I walked slowly around the room as my fingers traced each drawing carefully, not wanting to smudge the perfect artwork. I guess she would come up here when I went on tour with the boys.I walked over to a huge wooden bookshelf because a current book caught my eye, labeled " Hairball " I sat down and opened it revealing tons of pictures of us. I slightly grinned at myself as I looked at a picture of Aurora and I at a fair eating Cotten candy. This was the day were we bumped into each other again, for the second time.

Flashback Harry's pov

" Last one to the rollarcoater will have to lick zayn's foot after rehearsal!" Louis screamed and ran towards the line up, as the others expect Zayn who went on the Ferris wheel because he has a fear of coasters. Liam really didn't want to lick zayn's foot because he was already in a seat next to Niall. It was just Louis and I who were neck to neck in getting our seats. I was almost their until I felt a sudden jab on my lower rib cage and I fell with a figure on top of me.

" HA ! HARRY HAS TO LICK ZAYNS FOOT! " Louis sat in his seat as the ride started and I helped the figure walk back in line.

" Sorry about that dude, I was just running to get a seat but tripped, am a bit clumsy." the girl laughed and snorted which cause me to slightly chuckle. I noticed what she was wearing orange shorts, a teal plain shirt, and a NYC Snap Back.

" it's ok Aurora right? aha I should have been careful to. By the way, I think I've seen you before. I mean you have got the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. " I blushed abit and stood right next to Aurora in the line.

" yep am aurora and your hairball I mean Harry right? Thanks for the compliment! I think we met at the park when I totally body-checked you." aurora smirked and moved ahead in line.

" hey that was out of no where! Am strong I mean look at these bad boys" I flexed my biceps which caused her to laugh.

" what muscles ?" aurora smirked and imitated me. I chuckled, and she walked in the line up saying " Oo am Harry styles and I have big guns !" I laughed more at her and pulled her closer to my body. Aura was still laughing and trying to wiggle out of my grip.

" see I do have muscles " I whispered in her ear as we moved ahead in line with her body against mine. We were quiet for a while as the people on the ride screams hovered the place. It actually felt good that I had aura in my arms, I mean people think of me as a player but I am not. I am just a normal teenage guy that just hangs out with girls. I think I really want to hang out with aurora again. I don't know why but it feels good to have someone who treats me like a normal guy instead of screaming in my ears and treating me like am royalty.

" Hairball you like totally zoned out, are you a scaredy cat ?" aura asked as she came out of my grip and faced me.

"Um no I just uh was admiring how the sky is so blue today!" gosh that's the worst excuse I have ever come up with! I hope she buys it though.

" Uh huh, you were just admiring the sky" aurora smirked and went to get the front seat on the roller coasters, I sat right next to her and buckled up. I looked over my shoulder and saw the boys making kissy faces at me, I gave them a glare telling them to shut up but they just shrugged it off and laughed. The ride started and it was going as fast as a bullet. I screamed with the others and I looked over to see aura laughing.

" Why are you laughing ?! " I asked terrified.

" Am laughing because you scream like a girl!" she laughed even louder and snorted. I noticed we were going up the last tallest hill. I held on the railing tighter, as we came to a sudden stop at the top.

" Wow its magnificent up here don't you think hairball? I mean Harry "

"yeah it is, but it's really high up, don't you think?" I stated. Aurora just laughed at my nervousness, it was cute but hello were like 499999 ft up in the air, what if we die?

" I doubt were going to die." she said. Snap did I just say that out loud?

" yes you did" aurora replied and had a smirk across her face.

The ride suddenly went down so fast that I saw my life flash before my eyes. I shut my eyes tight and just yelled till I felt a light tap on my forehead.

" Harry the rides over, it was nice meeting you." aurora said as she climbed out of her seat and gave me a sweet smile that for some reason made me think she was up to something. I don't know why but sometimes her smile just sends shivers down my spine but also warms my heart in a way, that I never felt before. I headed towards the boys who were seated at the food court. They all had that smirk on their face that meant they were going to be up to no good.

" So Harry do you like that girl?" Louis blurted out then Liam quickly covered his mouth.

" He means to say is, how was your ride? " liam asked.

"It was good, "

" That's good, so who was the girl?" Niall asked raising his eye brow.

" oh um Aura, I met her before from the time at the park, that's all there is nothing going on between us." I sat down in a chair and ate the onion rings. Zayn and Louis were exchanging glances with each other while Liam and Niall were whispering. God can't a guy just be friends with a girl? I felt a tap on the back of my forehead again and I was ready to expold and tell the boys we are just friends. I turned around to speak but was surprise to see her again.

" Sorry Harry, but you dropped your wallet back at the ride, " she handed me the wallet,

" HARRY LIKES YOU!!" louis screamed which caused me to blush. Aurora just laughed.

" well I like him to! But I like um I think you Niall? " she pointed at him. " because my friend is crazy about your gorgeous eyes" I looked at Niall who turned red. Why does she like him ? I mean she has never spoke to him. Oh well am glad she does because Niall deserve to find his princess and I think today is his day.

" why I like you to than. We can be mega best friends!" Niall spoke shyly and got up from his chair.

" Oo I like that! Oh and sorry but I kinda went overboard on buying cotton candy with Harry's wallet. So I was wondering if you guys want to help me eat it?"

" Sure love!" the boys said in unison. As we all got up and followed aurora through the silly mirror house, pass the hellevator, right to a small table covered with blue and pink cotton candy. All of our mouths dropped open as we saw the mountain of clouds .

" well boys dig in! " we all ran to grab a bag an started eating like pigs. We all chuckled at each other watching our unusually facial expressions as we ate.

Two hours later

" folks it's time to shut the park!" a random dude in a uniform told us. We were only done eating half of the cotton candy. Aura walked over to all of us and gave us each a hug.

" thanks so much for helping me, but there's still tons left, I think I might just take it home and share with my friend." she laughed and snorted a little which caused all of us to laugh.

" well love it was nice hanging out, I think Harry here likes you but don't tell him! " Louis yelled and ran towards the car with the rest of the boys. God I hate these guys but love them to death. Aura grabbed my hand and lead me down a path near the port of the fair. I wonder why were here ? Maybe I should say something?

" the waters really blue today, " ugh Harry whats gotten into you, that was the worst conversation starter. I looked up to see the sunset rays shine on aura face making look like an angel. Of course she isn't perfect, she has a few pimples, a hilarious laugh and the worst dressing sense. She's a bit to short to. But I don't care she just seems so well normal with me.

" well I was wondering if I can take a pic with you? I mean I took one with the others expect you. So may I? " she took out her camera. It was those really old ones where you take a picture and it comes out from the bottom.

I grinned " I would love to!" she had a huge smile on her face as she stood on the rails to the same level I was. We took about three pictures. One normal, second funny, and the third one she kissed my cheek.

" wow these turned out really good!" she showed me each picture. We did look good together, the last picture surprised me but it was fun.

" hey aura I was wondering, would you like to hang out sometime? I actually had an amazing time! Even if am going to have a huge tummy ache tomorrow from eating all that candy."

Aura let out a laugh " sure I wouldn't mind, it was fun hanging out with you guys, especially Louis because he keeps telling me you like me. Aha here's my number. Shh don't give it to anyone ! " I took the paper and placed it in my back pocket. Aura quickly kisses the crock of my neck since she could'nt reach my cheek and waved goodbye as she plied the candy on her motorcycle. I found myself smiling as i walked back to the car where the boys just laughed.

" told you he likes her! " Louis said as he put me in a head lock and ruffled my hair. The other boys nodded there heads as Paul drove us back to the hotel.

Flash back over

I gently closed the book, and felt the tears fall down my cheek. Can't believe she's really gone. Aurora did not deserve this, she is a wonderful human being, and I can't live without her. I struggled but got up and made it into the nursery. That devil, that thing killed her. I smashed my bottle against the wall and began ripping the wall paper, and destroying everything in my way.

" I have to steal her private room , no one can go in there." I layed in the nursery motionless. Just torturing myself with all the memories I had.

" I vow never to love anyone from now on other than the boys. I will not love any other girl expect aurora. I vow not to love that devil. I promise to you aurora, I promise." i slowly started to fall asleep as the alcohol took over my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment/vote to tell me if am writing well or what I can improve. I also don't mind listenig to ideas. It's spring break and so far its really good. My birthday is coming up and am excited ! aha I really want a dog but I have to wait a couple years on that (: Anyways please read/vote/comment it means a lot <3

Have a magnificant day and remember you are all beautiful <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
455K 8.8K 32
When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel. She watched over them, trying to protect...
21.1K 631 3
Demon!Harry drags Angel!Louis down to hell. Based on this prompt that I found here: http://bottomlouislibrary.tumblr.com/ and they wanted someone to...