Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Thirty Nine

322 14 0
By CarnivalCarnage

               Large hands grabbing you woke you up. Your eyes jolt open as König is hovering over you. He immediately places his hand over your mouth to silence your scream. "Don't be frightened my Liebling," he says softly, but his eyes say something completely different – hunger.

You go to speak, but the pressure of his hand over your mouth presses harder. "I have a surprise for you," he coos in your ear as he presses a kiss on your cheek through his mask – the extra material laying over your face. You tried to free yourself out of his grasp and to get him away from you, but it was no use.

"Soon Liebling, your body will be writhing under me just like that," he removes his hand from your mouth and grips your throat, "Except you're going to be begging me not to stop."

"I will never submit to you," you say through gritted teeth. König clicked his tongue and a gleam of pleasure flashed over his eyes.

"We shall see," he says removing his hand from your throat and getting off you. You lay there not wanting to move and thanking that he didn't go any further than what he wanted.

Butterflies filled your stomach as you soon remembered the only good thing about life at the moment – your baby. Your hand gently rubbed over your stomach, completely forgetting König was still in the room with you.

"Too bad the child wont know who the father is." His words made you freeze rethinking if Ghost was alive or not.

You slowly turn your head towards König, "Fuck you," you spit.

König chuckled to himself as he stood there watching you – his arms crossed, "Soon Liebling. Very soon." His eyes stared back into yours as could feel that he wasn't bluffing or just saying that. You felt like your innocent time with him was running thin.

A knock on the door caused you to jump. König walked over and opened the door slightly before shutting it back. Whoever it was didn't have much to say. König walks towards you before throwing a black shirt at you – it landing on the cot. "Put that on," he demands.

You hold up the shirt, watching it as it unfolds. It reminded you of the beginning when you and Ghost hated each other and you would wear his black t-shirts and boxers. You swallowed hard, swallowing the memories and the tears that were beginning to form.

"Why?" you ask him dryly.

"Either you put it on Liebling, or I'll do it for you," he says as he lowers himself to meet you at eye level.

You roll your eyes and before you could do anything else, König grabs you by your chin and jerks your head to look at him. "Don't tempt me," he warns you.

"Or what?" You regretted it as soon as the words left your mouth. You loved but also hated that about you. König's eyes squinted and you could tell he was smiling under the mask. He releases your chin and grabs you by your arms and forces you to stand up.

"Stop touching me!" you yell as you swat your hand at him. König ignores you and proceeds with sliding your shorts off forcefully – nothing underneath. "König!" you yell out as you continue to hit him. He stops and stands up towering over you – catching your wrist in his hand.

"I'm not even inside you yet and here you are screaming my name," he says as he looks down at you with darkened eyes.

Your breathing becomes heavier from being helpless and pressing your luck. Your body stiffens and you feel his other hand at the hem of your shirt and slowly pulling his upward – the tips of his fingers brushing against your skin. Goosebumps formed on your skin from his unwanted touch and the chill in the room.

You swallow hard when he removed his other hand from your wrist and brought the shirt over your head. A low growl radiated through him as you now stood there naked in front of a man who wanted to do unspeakable things to you.

He throws the shirt you were wearing on your cot and brings his hand to the side of your face, cupping your chin. His touch slowly moves down to the side of your neck and down your chest. Your hand flies to and grabs his wrist forcefully, "Don't," you seethe out.

"Or what?" he plays back. He was right – 'or what?' There was nothing you could do. This man was almost seven feet tall and a body like a fucking mountain. He wasn't going anywhere, but you knew if you didn't play your cards right, you were. "That's what I thought. Put your shirt on or do I have to do that for you?" he says sarcastically. A playful tone in his voice just to piss you off.

You roll your eyes, but this time he doesn't grab your chin. "Keep on rolling your eyes sweetheart," he says, "Soon they'll be in the back of your head." You disregard his sexual threat and pull the shirt over your head. When you opened your eyes, König was behind you and dangerously close. "Keep giving me an attitude Harley and I will fuck it out of you."

Again, you don't say anything. Not wanting to add more fuel to the fire. König places his hand on the small of your back and pushes you to walk forward. "Where are we going?" you ask.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to," he says back, but this time his tone is different. It's serious. Not playfulness. No humor, but straight to the point.

You decided to test the waters once more, "If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked." Your tone matching his. König chuckled as he walked behind you – never answering you. The feeling that just took over your gut caused you to hunch over with nausea. The sudden stop made König press against you. Your arm reached out to brace yourself against the wall as you hunched over and dry heaved.

Another low grow came from König as you realized that you weren't wearing any panties and here you were bent over, and your ass pressed into him. You closed your eyes at all the feelings overwhelming you at once. A part of you was thankful that König was behind you in case some other demented fuck came up. At least he hid you.

You took a few deep breaths as you could feel König getting hard behind you. With each breath, you pressed yourself into him more and you hated it.

After a few minutes, you finally stand back up thanking God you didn't throw up but hating the nausea wave hitting you out of nowhere. König places his hand on your back again and ushers you forward.

The hallway was long, but the building was quite simple. There were a lot of doors on each side of the hallway, but none of the doors had numbers and they all looked the same. It was confusing.

König reached his hand out, grabbing your shoulder and turning you to the last door on the left. You jerk your shoulder away to remove his hand from you. He chuckles again as he walks past you and opens the door. König holds his hand out towards the dark room waiting for you to step inside.

Your ears perk up when you hear movement from inside the room and in the blink of an eye, a bright light filled the room. You flutter your eyes from the sudden light change – not realizing König was not standing behind you. He quickly places a black bag over your head, and you attempt to turn around.

He presses his body against yours and grabs your throat from behind you, "You make a sound and blood will be on your hands," he threatens deeply by your ear. "Understand?"

You nod your head, and he releases your throat. You draw in a deep breath before you hear someone approaching in front of you. "Harley, Harley, Harley." Michael. König's words reply in your mind as you keep quiet.

You jump when you feel Michael grab you by your hand and start pulling you forward. "Your time has come," he says in a playful tone. You didn't like this. Something felt off.

You were careful with each step, not knowing where you were going or why you were being forced to do any of this. You couldn't see anything through the black bag. Sweat started to beat on your forehead from the head coming off you.

You felt Michael grip your arm and you still remained quiet. 'Blood will be on your hands.' Who's blood? You thought to yourself. None of this made sense and your anxiety was getting the best of you.

You heard Michael stop walking and his grip on your arm removed. You jerk your head back when you feel him starting to slowly remove the black bag off your head. You squint at the sudden brightness as your eyes hurt from the shift. Michael grips your chin and forces your face towards a glass window.

Your eyes dart all around and notice there are multiple windows surrounding the stage you're on, but this one window has light coming from it – and a person sitting there watching you. Your heart sank once you realized the situation you were in. You were being sold.

Michaels' grasp held you there forcing you to stare at your new owner. You clenched your jaw – hoping he could feel it. The man was older than you, but not quite middle aged. Dark blonde hair and a five o'clock shadow. He looked military and his demeanor seemed on edge. You go to look away but Michaels grip on you tighten – continuing your gaze on your new buyer.

You stare at this man and then your body stiffens.

Ghost.

You don't move and for once, you listen to what you're told. Michael removes his hand from your chin and lets out a laugh.

"Is this to your liking?" Michael asks out loud to him, but the way he asked it seems like there's more to it, "Mr. Riley."

You watch as Ghosts body freezes at the use of his last name. You don't dare to move, not wanting to jeopardize his life. Your gaze is on Ghost as the door to his room opens and three guards rush in with their guns pointed at his head.

You shake your head out of reflex – not taking your gaze off of his room.

"Im a lot smarter than I look Simon Riley," Michael continues. "It took some digging to find you, but I managed. And then, you come here under an alias with an exposed face." Michael turns to you, "Now that's love. He did all of that for you."

You couldn't hold back anymore as tears spilled down your face – partially out of anger and the other part out of sadness.

"See, everyone thinks that love stories end with Happily Ever After, but in my book, there is no such thing," Michael taunts. The sound of a gunshot echoed as you gasped and bring your hands up to your face. You see one of the guards slump to the ground, blood splattered on the wall behind him, your eyes fly to Ghost, partially relieved that it wasn't him.

"Thought you would try to be slick with one of your guys, huh?" Michael asks rhetorically. "An eye for an eye, yeah? You try to play me, and I played you. Checkmate."

"What do you want from me?!" Ghost yells. His chest heaving up and down with worry all over his face.

"I want you to sit back and enjoy the show," Michael answers him with a devilish grin.

You look at Michael confused. The sound of footsteps behind you make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

König.

You close your eyes as tears spill down your face. The closer König got to you, the tighter your chest got. Each step felt like a stab in the heart that you were not prepared for. His footsteps stopped when he pressed himself against your back – his hands resting on each side of your shoulders. You open your eyes and lock them with Ghosts amber ones.

"On your knees," you hear König demand. You remain standing, wanting to be defiant. You watch as the guard to Ghosts left cocks his gun. The metallic sound of metal sliding on metal came through the speakers as he points the gun back to Ghost's head. "Don't make me ask again Liebling."

Ghosts hands balled up in a fist from König's pet name. You remember Ghost telling you briefly of König in Paris and the tone that came with that conversation. There was definitely hatred towards the two.

You suck in a breath and get on your knees – your shoulder shaking from the silent sobs escaping your body. König kneels behind you and roughly grabs the back of your neck, forcing you down on all fours – your ass on view for him.

He holds you there as you hear the sound of his zipper and then the rustling of fabric. You lower your head and try to silence your cries the best you could, but König removes his grasp from your neck and grabs a fistful of your hair forcing you to look at Ghost. "König please don't," you whisper out. "Don't do this."

Tears dripped off your chin and onto the black platform you all were on. "Where's the feisty Harley at? Sure don't have a lot to say now," König teased. It hurt and you hated it.

You jolt forward when you felt König at your pussy. You close your eyes not wanting to see Ghosts face. "No, no babydoll – you're going to watch." Your body tenses at the familiar words – the same words that you heard when your father was executed in front of you. Michael forced your eyes open, and your eyes locked onto Ghost's.

Tears streamed down his face as he watched you. There was nothing he could do and yet he risked his identity to save you. König pressed into you roughly as a scream escaped out of your mouth. You weren't wet by any means, and you were sure he ripped you. Ghost dropped to his knees at your ear-piercing scream and the scene he was forced to watch.

König slowly pulled all the way out before slamming back into you again. Your body jolting with each of his thrusts. Michael removed his hands from your eyelids and took a few steps back. "I told you Liebling," König says through gritted teeth as he pumped inside you. "It would be soon."

The friction was starting to ease off as your body was starting to betray you and you hated every inch of it. Your mind was screaming for it all to stop, but between your legs was craving more. You were already becoming sore from König stretching you, but your pussy didn't care.

König's thrusts were becoming harder as his grunts were getting heavier. You held in every breath, gasp and unwanted moan – not wanting to give him any satisfaction. Once again, your eyes found Ghost's as one of the guards was holding his head to watch you get fucked by König.

König pulls out of you and before you could think, he flipped you over, so you were on your back and he was in between your legs. He reentered you and a gasp flew from your lips as you arched your back from the unwanted intrusion.

"That's right Liebling," König grunts. "Look at you submitting to me."

You gritted your teeth as the tears poured down the side of your face – running past your ears and into your hair.

Small whimpers escaped from you with each forceful thrust König's cock delivered into you. Your once dry pussy was now soaked with your heavenly slickness. Your body may have submitted to him, but you yourself – your mind, had not.

"You take my cock so well Liebling," König continues to purr to you. Just when you were thankful you couldn't see Ghost, König grabs your hair and jerks your head back. A loud scream came from you as your back arched even more – making König hit that sweet spot in you.

König used his other hand to rub your clit making your small whimpers turn into moans. You hated every bit of this. Truly you did – even if it didn't look or sound like it. Ghost was still in the same position on his knees being forced to watch.

"Who do you belong to now?" König asks as his cock filled your tight pussy.

"Si-Simon," you moan out. Your eyes still locked onto Ghosts.

König rubs your clit faster as he thrusts his cock into you harder. That fire burning deep in your core igniting. You wanted to extinguish it, but the faster he rubbed your clit and fucked his thick cock in you, the brighter it burned.

"Don't do something you're going to regret darling," König warns. For once, he used the actual word 'Darling' instead of the German meaning.

The tingling sensation deep in you was almost unbearable. "Who do you belong to now?" he asks again. König removes his hand from your clit and roughly grabs your throat – your eyes rolling in the back of your head.

"Mmm," a low growl comes deep from within him, "Another thing I told you that you would do. Now look at you, letting me fill your tight pink pussy with my cock as you writhe under me. It feels good, doesn't it?"

You ignore his question. "One more time of not answering me and not only do I get the pleasure of killing your parents, but also your boyfriend. Now, don't make me ask again." It was a negotiation. It wasn't rhetorical, but a promise.

"Yes," you moan out as the fire in you was about to explode. König pumped his cock into you harder at your answer. His grunts becoming louder.

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you," he says as he removes his hand from your hair and gets close to your ear. "You're close darling. I can feel it."

The wet slapping sound of skin on skin echoed off the black walls with a mix of König's grunts and your moans.

"Who do you belong to now?" he asks one last time.

You close your eyes, but his hand finds your hair yet again jerking your head, "Look at me when you answer."

"You," you say coldly – the walls of your pussy getting slicker as it runs out of your pussy and down your ass.

"What's my name Harley?" König asks almost annoyed. He changes his pace from hard and forceful – not fast. Each thrust sending a jolt of electricity through your body as you arch your back out of pure pleasure. Your hands fly up to his arms and you squeeze.

"König," you moan out a whisper.

"Louder," he says dangerously. His voice filled with lust.

His forceful thrusts picked back up and the fire in you exploded as the orgasm released through your whole body. "König!" you scream out.

König takes in a deep breath – taking in the sight before him as he lets out a few loud grunts, coming deep in you. Another orgasm hits you as you feel his hot come spill inside you – your arms gripping his even harder.

You lay there underneath König panting hard as your chest heaves up and down. König pulls out of you and tucks himself back into his pants. You turn over on your side and curl yourself up in a ball, sobbing to yourself. You didn't want to look at Ghost – you knew he was hurt, and you knew looking into his eyes was only going to hurt more.

König stands up and walks over to you, picking you up as your head rested on his shoulder. He turns you around so you can see Ghost. "It's a shame your baby is already in there Lieutenant," König says to him, "Cause there would definitely be one in there after tonight." Ghost looks up with an expression you had never seen before. His eyes pure black like a soulless void but softened when they found you.

Your eyes became heavy, and your body exhausted. Before you closed your eyes, you were thankful for one thing – the last thing you saw was Simon Ghost Riley.

A/N: We have reached 2.1k reads on this and counting!! I just want to say THANK YOU to all of my followers, fans and everyone else out there for reading my stories and supporting me. 2023 has been one HELL of a year and I hope everyone is safe and Happy New Year!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 11.4K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
153K 5K 38
FAIR WARNING: I am in the process of editing and rewriting chapters to flow more smoothly. This is a homosexual Call of Duty Modern Warfare fanfictio...
479K 13.2K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
3.5K 63 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...