a bunny's heart | karma akaba...

MIRAI________

mina tried to be tough in every situation, she really did. But everyone's heart can spring and twist, and so... Еще

CAST
prologue
001: teacher in disguise
002: 3-E's hot blonde
003: conversations with friends
004: 3-E's second hot blonde?
005: the Hayashi's way of work
006: field trip to Kyoto
007: trains suck (occasionally)
008: pretty girls in distress
009: jackasses with an incompetent hair dresser
010: rescued, luckily.
011: promises
013: unofficial sleepovers
014: parcel (containing small tentacle boy)'ll be delivered accordingly.
015: cinema visit across the globe
016: cute bikinis
017: wipped baseball captain
018: wipped baseball captain| p.2
019: top or bottom?
020: arriving parcel
021: self-made pool
022: Injuries, comfort.
023: exam time, again.
024: an old friend
025: good band, bad hair
026: winning & loosing
027: the most beautiful place on earth
028: weirdo equivalent of a Midlife-Crisis
029: insecurities.
030: 2/3 Americans serve cunt
031: a hero, a red-head
032: koro-sensei and his ace
033: depression
034: butterflies
035: virus
036: Stubbs and terrorism?
037; Art of War
038: girl power against sexism & assassins
039: Collin.
040: downfall
041: missing eachother
042: stolen kisses
043: sweetheart protection program
044: fruit punch
045: back to school hauls
046: Pretty boy revolution
047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2

012: sick red-head

384 16 0
MIRAI________

"SO, WAIT, she did what??" Mina asked, unbelievingly furrowing her eyebrows as she looked down on the magazine in her friend's hands.

"She literally told everyone how empathetic she is and then slept with that singer's boyfriend! Unbelievable, he cheated on her with a model." Rio gasped as the two walked into their classroom, mina's head slightly titled to read the article.

"You see, I sent you the apology post from her, look it through when you get home because that whiny bitch-" Rio argued before noticing everyone looking at a big black box in the very end of the class, next to mina's seat.

"Huh?" Mina spoke as she saw the machine looking box, walking towards her desk.

"Very well! As you guys can see, this is your new classmate, her name is Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery, she's from Norway!" Koro-sensei shouted excitedly as he flew inside the classroom to start the class. Everyone had (more or less) sat down at this point.
Just after he had finished speaking, the thin screen on the machine lightened up, revealing a pretty girl with two long, purple ponytails and a monotone expression.

"Shouldn't we welcome her?" Mina mumbled after the whole class had stayed silent, shocked.

"Come on, she's a machine!" Terasaka chimned in after the initial shock, leaning back in his chair.

by the way, where the hell is the red-head? The chair in-between them was empty, so the idiotic boy was probably skipping again.

Mina looked at him after the scoff at the empty seat, unsure what to do now.

"Well, she's still our classmate..." The brunette mumbled quietly, walking to the machine to the point where she was facing the girl on the screen.

"Hey, uh, Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Arisey- no, Artillery. Welcome to our class, i bet we will get to work together just fine!-" the girl ranted, smiling, before getting interrupted by two machine guns coming out of the machine sides. The girl widened her eyes as the guns started shooting BB bullets, making everyone scream and gasp and mina kneel down, holding her head to defend herself from the bullets, clearly scared.
____

The machine had attacked 16 times that day, making it impossible for the students to learn anything.
And when mina arrived home for the weekend, changing into comfortable clothes and laying on her couch, calling karma to complain to him as well as check on him, the boy didn't sound like he just skipped school because he felt like it.

"And then she just kept on shooting! I mean, who's idea was it to duty a school class with killing and then getting them a machine that doesn't let them do school properly-" the girl ranted before getting interrupted by strong coughing on the other line of the phone, making her sit up.

"Karma, are you sure you're okay?" She asked quickly, the concern in her voice clearly hearable.

"Aww, how cute! You're worried about me, almost like an old married couple." he teased, ending with another cough, making him groan and lean his head back against his bedframe.

She sighed, starting to warn him. "I will hang up, Akabane, I swear to god!"

"Alright, alright, princess. Calm down." He said, which could only make mina imagine his wicked grin. "I just Have a little cold, that's all. No Biggie, you know, I'm pretty tough-" karma explained jokingly before getting hung up on, blinking a few times to comprehend. What is she doing?

The girl put on a couple of jeans shorts and brown boots, complimenting her gray hoodie just enough to make it an outfit. She brushed through her hair roughly and grabbed her phone as well as her wallet and her keys, making her way to the closest store.

She didn't know what she was thinking, but it was more intuition telling her to leave her room that day. She also didn't know what she was thinking when grabbing a basket at the super market and filling it with pain killers, ice packs and a premade lunch box, something inside her just guided her through the process. Why exactly did she go buy stuff for that idiot? And what was her plan, anyway?

After that weird, really weird shopping was done, the girl stood Infront of the convenience store with two plastic bags in her hand and a slowly setting sun, deciding to sit down at the edge of the pedestrian zone to the road. she pulled out her phone, taking a deep breath before typing to the only person she felt like was right.

Me
Send me your address

The boy only smirked to himself as he received the message from her around 30 minutes after their initial call.

Red-head
Oh my god, she cares about me! How romantic.~
What exactly do you need my address for, princess?
I would be down for a making out session any time else, but today would be really inconvenient.

Me
For god's sake.
Just send me it, Akabane. I will go insane otherwise.

Red-head
Insane? Damn, I make you go crazy, don't I?
Seriously, though, I don't need to you to come, I can take care of myself. Trust me.

Me
If you don't send it to me, I will go through every house in the neighborhood and search for it. It's almost 5, red-head, please.

That had been enough to make him give in, even when he now had to figure out a way to make his room look like he did in fact have everything under control in 20 minutes or less, when he even dreaded sitting up on the bed in this condition.
On the other hand, this would be the first time she visited his house, so he maybe had some impressing to do. He normally didn't care about what people thought of him, so why did he care when it came to her? God, why does she have to visit me right now?

The area the red-headed boy lived on was rather well off, mina could tell by looking at the address. And that only was proven right when she arrived at the front gate (Gate!!) And walked on towards the big, white, door.

She rang the door bell, not exactly knowing what to do after he, or anyone in the matter of fact, hadn't responded.

"Just open the door with the keys, they're under the mat!" She heard him shout, rather hectically, weirdly enough, before Making a quick 'ouch' sound.

After fiddling under the mat and eventually finding a singular, silver key to open the door, mina slowly stepped in. It was only then the realisation hit her how fundamentally stupid this is.

She slipped her boots off, carefully placing them next to the door before awkwardly standing Infront of the door.

The house was just as elegant from the inside, as, from what she could see standing in the entering hall, there were colourful vases and flowers as well as a few paintings hanging on the walls. Which, looked Indian inspired..?
However, the furniture was held classic and fancy, as it was mostly white and gray with a few golden highlights.

"Just come inside, princess. Second door on the right side of the hallway!" He shouted again, his voice being more normal now.

Mina picked up the two bags and carefully walked into the house, seeking the room he described before ultimately opening the door to it.

"Alright, Akabane, I'm coming in! Make sure you're not naked or doing drugs or something!" She jokingly closed her eyes, opening them as she stepped inside.

His room was pretty clean in contrast to what she had expected. There was a big wooden bed in the middle of it, with black bedsheets and gray blankets he was currently laying under with Closed eyes.
Opposite that, against the wall, was a pretty big TV, placed on top of a just as wooden tv shelve. Apart from the consoles next to the TV, the laptop he had was on his desk, which was located on the right side of the room. The window was also there, next to the desk, and you could see it already being pretty dark outside.
The left side of his room was more basic, having only a wooden wardrobe and a small shelve with a few books hanging up on the wall.

There was a basket full of clothes and a shirt on his chair, but it was clean otherwise, surprisingly.

"Wow, I expected your room to be much dirtier," She stated as she walked into the room more, closing the door behind her "I was fully prepared for a moth coming flying towards me, actually."

The boy grinned at her voice, opening his eyes to the girl standing Infront of him.
"Ah! You're hurting my feelings, how cruel!~"

>>> Author's note
Cover's outfit time!!

·★ ·
1476 WORDS
SUNDAY, 31TH OF DECEMBER
@MIRAI

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.7K 126 13
FAN BEHAVIOR - ISSAC DUNBAR 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
14.8K 620 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
Fake Love :)

Фанфик

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...