Kingdom Hearts: Mirrored Hear...

Av Midnight_Lily

Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one... Mer

An Innocent Heart
Light Within an Emerged Darkness
A New Found Heart
Oblivion of the Heart
Different Hearts
The Strength With Darkness
One and The Same
A Raptured Wing
A Clear Mind
A Crimson Sunset
A Complex Mind With A Dark Heart
A Deal With A Witch
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 2 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 3 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 4 ~ -Finale-
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of the Underworld (Interlude)
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 2 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depth of The Underworld ~ Part 3 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 4 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~Part 5~ -Finale-
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 1~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 3~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 4~ -finale-
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 1~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 2~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 3~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 4~ -Finale-
Mere Child's Play (Interlude)
Mere Child's Play ~Part 1~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 2~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 3 ~ -Finale-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 1-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 2-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast ~Part 3 ~-Finale-
The Truth that ~Lies~ in Oblivion
The Diamond in the Rough
All the Colors of the Heart
Five Keys with One Heart
The Path I Am Proclaimed ~Epilogue~

The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 2~

319 8 0
Av Midnight_Lily

As we got settled in the campsite, Not long after, the young woman known as Jane had walked back frustrated  to the camp followed by her father and Tarzan. It seemed her father had calmed her down mostly, but was still trying to make sure she had regained her peace of mind.

"Now Jane darling it'll be alright," her father said.

"But I feel like we're using Tarzan or more like Clayton is."

"Oh come now," Clayton started. "I'm sure Tarzan doesn't mind helping, do you Tarzan?"

"I'll help...." Tarzan replied.

"See now Jane everything is fine."

Then Jane noticed us and seemed quite embarrassed, "Oh dear, um hello, I apologize for my rudeness, I'm Jane. Jane Porter," She said while she held out her hand to us and shook both of them. "And this is my father."

"And I am Archimedes Porter," he father spoke as he oddly walked over and shook our hands. "But you can call me professor."

"Hi...nice to meet you," I spoke.

"Yes, now who are you darling?" the professor asked.

"Well I'm Ayame and this is Renxsuke," I said as I gestured to Renxsuke he just stood there silent. I shook my head in disbelief. "He's not much of a people person."

"Ah I see, so why are you young people here?"

"They are here to help with gorilla research," Clayton said quickly.

"Oh splendid we could always use more help," the professor said excited as he put his arms around Renxsuke and I and hurriedly moved us forward towards a tent. I was a bit surprised for someone at his age and height he was quite strong when he got excited. When he pulled us into the tent he and showed us their research of the gorillas so far. But the most important fact is that the whole herd of gorillas constantly move their nests from place to place, and they needed to find where they were, and that's where they hope Tarzan would come in, but they haven't had any luck. I felt that due to the fact that Tarzan was raised by these gorillas, due to how the animal kingdom works he's probably protecting them, its natural instinct.

"There might be a new lead on the gorillas!" Jane said happily as her and Clayton busted through the tent entrance.

"Then lets get moving people!" professor porter said and walked past us. "You two come along as well, young minds need to be educated!"

"Do I have to go?" Renxsuke whispered to me.

"Oh, so you wanna get lazy on me now, not on your life."

"But we're not doing anything."

"And if for some reason something happens and I get killed, what will you tell Xemnas?" He groaned in annoyance and followed along anyway. When we reached the outside of the jungle, led by Tarzan, I had summoned some seemingly harmless heartless to help us find some gorillas as well.

"Well what odd creatures are these?" the professor said as he poked one and the heartless shyed away behind me.

"All you need to know is they may help us find gorillas," Renxsuke said rudely.

"Will you stop being so rude for once in your life." luckily a rare insect had caught the professors attention by now.

"Now what kind of bug is this?"

"Didn't I tell you to not tell me what to do?" Rensuke said.

"You could still show some respect."

"Now Tarzan, " Clayton started. "Are you sure this is the right way?"

"I thought so...."

Clayton rolled his eyes and groaned in annoyance, "We'd be better off laying a few traps around we may get something then at least instead of following around an ape man who has no clue," Clayton finished as he started pulling out some rope.

"No Clayton," Jane started, "We agreed not to harm the gorillas." Clayton rolled his eyes again and put away the rope.

We all continued to follow Tarzan through the jungle, waiting to find something, and then we came upon what looked like an empty and shortly abandoned gorillas nest.

"There were gorillas here..." Jane said amazed as her father examined one of the nests.

"Yes there were, they were here perhaps about a day ago."

"Oh sure this helps," Clayton complained. "An empty gorilla nest."

"Well its a start," Jane said and then looked to Tarzan. "Thank you Tarzan this helps."

"When gorillas move their nest.." the professor casually talked as he looked in the empty nests with a magnifying class. "They commonly nest about 100-200 yards away from their previous one."

"Yes well, that could be in any direction Archimedes." Clayton said.

"That is true, well this will give us a bit more of an adventure yes!" the professor smiled happily and elbowed Clayton lightly and then went on about his business. And yet again Clayton rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Senile old man..." Clayton muttered then spoke louder. "Well it seems their is nothing for us here, lets head back."

"Oh yes perhaps I'll prepare som tea when we get back." the professor said. They both started to walk back in the direction we came, and as Renxsuke and I started to follow, I noticed Tazan taking Jane off somewhere.

"Its none of your business so don't worry about it," Renxsuke said. I just rolled my eyes a him and kept walking.

When we reached the campsite the sun was long gone and the stars had been saying hello for about an hour now. After we had all settled in a tent, ready to sleep, I noticed Renxsuke was still outside by the fire. So I went out to ask him why.

"Hey, what are you still doing out here?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"I'm not a people person remember...go inside and sleep, you don't have to stay here."

"Is that concern I hear?" I teased.

"Caution. you won't be up to par at all if you don't get any sleep then I'd have to spend my time saving you."

"I can take care of myself."

"Sure Sure..." then he took off his hood revealing his face once again. "Go back in the tent and sleep."

"I'm fine here, and you're not suppose to be telling me what to do either."

"We never agreed on that."

"Oh whatever," I said as I laid down on the ground.

"Still wanna know my story?"

"What?"

"You heard me, you apparently want to hear my life story right?"

"Yeah? I guess...if you want to share it, " I said as I sat back up next to him. I was so curious to where this all came from so suddenly why now...in this type of atmosphere? Or maybe he just needed someone to talk to...and I just happened to be here.

"Then listen up..." then he looked at me. "You cold or something? You're shaking. Or are you scared?" he taunted.

"No!"

"So you're cold then?"

"No, I'm fine."

"You're a bad liar..." he took off his cloak and put it over me and then pulled me over leaving his arm around me. I found myself blushing instantly, and I made sure to look down so he couldn't see my face. "Don't think anything of this....don't need you getting sick...." of course that's all it was, it'd be nice if he actually voiced his concern instead of hiding it like he hides everything else.

"Well....I can lie when I need to...I don't necessarily have the type of heart for lying unless its to protect myself or others..."

"So I guess that heart of yours isn't all dark after all..."

"Whatever...now talk..." I was still trying to get over the current position...him holding me so close..in this atmosphere...it was sort of romantic....even though I don't have the first clue of romance even though I'm 17. In a way it was sort of nice....it was different...oddly I felt comfortable. "I'm listening..."

He chuckled, "You  seemed deep in thought...." Even when he's not looking at me this guy can still read me like a book.

"I wasn't...now get talking...stop stalling."

"Alright, fine," he chuckled.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18.3K 547 17
In a giant, lonely castle sits a bird, trapped inside her own cage. A white witch by the name of Naminè. As she sits, waiting for her saviors she is...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
3.3K 143 12
This book #2 of my Maya's Kingdom Hearts fanfic starting with my original character Maya. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket walk down a windi...
38.8K 1K 20
On a remote island there lies four best friends longing for adventure outside their cramped lay island; Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Sakura. All get their...