๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐–จ๏ฟฝ...

By asvterias

I'm writing for her characters below: - Clarisse La Rue: C.L.R. - Summer Dacosta: S.D. - Dior Goodjohn: D... More

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ + ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฐ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๏ผ
๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–จ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐— ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๏ผŽ
๐–ก๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐– ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ'๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ + ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ!๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐–พ
๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ต๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…
๐–ก๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ + ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€!๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐–พ
๐–ซ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๏ผŽ
๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๏ผŽ
๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๏ผŽ
(๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
(๐ข๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
(๐ข๐ข๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
(๐ข๐ฏ.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
(๐ฏ.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
(๐ฏ๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐–ฃ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ข๐—‹๐–บ๐—“๐—’ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๏ผŽ
๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ ~ ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฃ.
๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐–บ'๐—…๐—…
๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‚๐— ~ ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฃ.
๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ~ ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฃ.
๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ~ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–ฑ.
๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ.
(๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐–ซ๐–บ๐—“๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’ & ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ ~ ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฆ.
(๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.) ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐–จ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ.
๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—’๐—‰๐–พ ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ.
๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„!!
๐–ซ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ~ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–ฑ.
๐–ซ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ~ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ.
๐–ซ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ~ ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡

๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ข๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ซ๐–บ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐–พ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ

4.8K 104 25
By asvterias

clarisse la rue x fem!demigod!reader (daughter of artemis)

word count: 1.6k+

tag list: -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri

author's note: ahhh, thank u for the request, i really like the outcome of this and i only hope you'll do the same! i specified the godly parent bcs anon didn't specify!

requested from my tumblr account!

— Love Tropes: Opposites Attract & Friends to Lovers!

— Better believe that she initiated the relationship. (totally not freaking out the night before and rehearsing her lines on asking you out)

— During your first date, she was so nervous that her palms were sweaty and mainly avoided eye contact with you, which was unusual for Clarisse to experience. Somehow you found that cute and teased her about it. She laughed it off, ignoring the pounding in her heart.

— It was your sixth date, and you enjoyed each other's company enough to end the night in an aspiring way. Now your first kiss was extraordinary, spent under the stars admiring the constellations above. Your first kiss with her was unimaginable to experience, literal fireworks exploded as the kiss became more intimate.

— From the start of your relationship, she was reserved about herself, wanting to see how long this relationship would last. Luckily, three months later, your relationship is still thriving and Clarisse couldn't be more thrilled. You were each other's first relationship, rooting your true love for each other even more.

— Her love languages are Quality Time, Acts of Service, and Words of Affirmation!

— Words of Affirmation are pretty self-explanatory here! Despite her dad being an asshole towards her, he also indirectly shamed his daughter only because she wasn't his son, a son for him, and that really struck her, hard.

— So her mindset on love was based upon insecurities; thinks that she isn't good enough, especially for you. Naturally, she masks up her real emotions until you break her walls down. Refuses to cry at all, thinking it's weak, deeming being too soft for her own liking. You'd witness tears glistening in her eyes but she'll restrict them with all her might.

— There were times when her insecurities consumed her, and she'd need your constant reassurance. It was one of the rare moments that she allowed herself to be vulnerable for you to witness.

— "You're my beautiful girlfriend, Clair and I love you. Y'know that you're my girl, right?" You met her saddened gaze, tugging a loose curl behind her ear as she melted in your embrace. You caressed her face and pecked her lips softly.

— "Yeah, I know..." she mumbles, avoiding eye contact, soothed by your touch. The Ares girl shuffled closer to you, resting her head against your chest as you massaged her head.

— "And you'll always be my forever girl."

— That was an unlimited promise you vowed to keep.

— Your love languages are Quality Time and Physical Touch!

— Her Nicknames for you: sweetheart, gorgeous & princess.

— Your Nicknames for her: babe, darling, my love & clair.

— Whenever you're around, Clarisse loves to show off, especially when sword fighting. She'd be extremely cocky after she wins, declaring that her victory should be sealed with a kiss. You giggled at her tactics and obliged, pressing your lips against her softly as she reciprocated the kiss back. It was a sweet and soft kiss just how Clarisse liked it.

— She pulls away from the kiss, "Guess I have to win every game from now on then."

— "Depends...will I be watching?" You play coy, aware of your intention.

— "Oh, we both knew you'd be there."

— "I love your confidence."

— "And so do you."

— "Besides," she intertwined both of your hands together, bringing you closer to her. Both of you were incredibly close, your breaths simultaneously mingling and your noses were practically touching.

— "If I win, you have no choice but to make out me for future good luck." Her smirk was condescending, hinting at a sultry tone alongside it.

— An eyebrow was raised at that suggestion, truly intrigued by it.

— "I love that—"

— Another random voice interrupts you, shouting Clarisse's name in a frantic tone. Her face displays frustration and annoyance at the person, harshly scoffing at them.

— "I'll come when I'm ready!"

— Then she'll turn back to you with an innocent smile and adoring eyes, proceeding back to the conversation before the stupid distraction.

— "Where were we, gorgeous?"

— You love watching her practice spear-fighting and at times Clarisse would let you spar against her. Sometimes she'd secretly let you win because your radiating energy of excitement was impossible to ruin.

— Your girlfriend would get intentionally hurt (not all the time) just to see you worry about her and finds your reaction cute.

— "You're so cute when stressed, sweetheart."

— "Now is not the time, Clar!"

— "It's always the right time for you."

— Similarly, you love archery, and she adores watching you play the sport. You offered to teach her and you've never seen this girl jump at the opportunity so fast.

— Pretends to be extremely clueless when you teach her the precise basics, skills, and strategies of the sport. Obviously, she dominates archery but your skills are top-tier!

— Considering who your mother is, it was basic knowledge to excel in every aspect of hunting. When there were times you went hunting with your half-siblings, Clarisse was always on your trail, lurking behind to conquer her worries about your well-being.

— Trust me, she knows you can protect yourself but overthinking made her paranoid. Even the simple thought of you getting hurt during a hunt and she wasn't there to help made her feel useless, for once in her life.

— Even when she's with her siblings across the camp she senses your presence despite being far away.

— To the point when she's tuning out everyone else and primarily focusing on you and each movement you make. Like in this girl's mind, she has you walking in slow-mo and everything.

— Oh, and if you think the staring was intense, imagine being one of her siblings. Continually, you're always on her mind hence you're all she talks about to her siblings.

— Doesn't bother defending herself when she's teased by her siblings for being so smitten with you. They were right, how could she ever deny the love she possesses for you?

— Her tone changes whenever your name pasts her lips. And I mean, head over heels in love.

— She's highly aware that they are annoyed whenever you're mentioned (which is daily, almost every hour to be exact).

— They weren't going to say anything about so why should she stop talking about you? Her point is yet to be proven wrong, and it shall remain that way.

— You would be a few feet away from her and she still endlessly talks about you. Her whole expression switched up whenever your presence was around. Or when you're beside her, she's shamelessly checking you while biting her lower lip, hearing you talk to her or someone else.

— Definitely drags you somewhere private to make out, after the conversation is done, marking you all over with hickeys and when you'd question her for the amount of hickeys she left. Her basic response is, "Your voice is too hot to resist."

— (flirty! flirty! & bold!clarisse)

— Butterflies soar immensely in your stomach at her words, bringing a flush to your cheeks. Your flustered reaction only increased her ego's strength even more, but you weren't complaining.

— Without a doubt, you're one of the few limited people who can successfully calm her down and not get any backlash in return.

— Clarisse is not ashamed to admit her love for you and is rather very proud of herself. Come on, she's the daughter of Ares, of course, she's gonna boldly proclaim her love for you.

— Oh, to be young and in love is a wonderful feeling.

— Whatever her girl wants or needs, Clarisse is there providing her very best just to see you content.

— Sheesh, you had this girl WHIPPED for you!

— Now another thing is that she's very overprotective of you. Don't let her find you with an injury or she'll go absolutely ballistic. Until you calm her down, assuring her that it was an accident.

— Anyone who touches, talks or even looks at you in the wrong way is her on list, meaning that for the next few days, they're gonna have to watch their back.

— "What about her? Talk about my girlfriend like that again and see where that gets you."

— "Watch your mouth or you'll lose that tongue?!"

— Threats are valid when your name is involved for bad purposes.

— After a while of dating, Clarisse eventually warmed up to you and showed you her vulnerable side.

— This is when her clingy/touch side appears. Your girlfriend was extensively touch-starved to the core.

— Her PDA expanded from earlier in your relationship. Now it seems like she can't keep her hands off of you, no matter what.

— Spending more time with you meant more attention, and she yearned for it!

— Dates are frequent, whether it's surprise, regular, or even anniversary dates. Since you two belonged to different cabins, at night she'd sneak out to your cabin.

— Holding onto the implication that she's a big spoon when cuddling but it may vary over time.

— You two rarely have big arguments, and if you did, the problem would be solved within the same day. Don't waste time when it's regarding each other! (#healthy relationship goals)

— Claims that she requires her kisses or she'd have spoiled luck throughout the day. Of course, you always give in to her, receiving that beautiful smile on her face, making your day brighten almost immediately.

© asvteriasoul, 2023. please do not copy, repost or translate onto any other platforms without my permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 15
*COMPLETED-25K+ WORDS* Bella Cooper is defiant and strong, even when her modernized finishing school for girls tries to rip her opinionated personali...
5.2K 425 19
โ› I came, I saw, I Conquered. โœ ใƒปโฅใƒปThe Daughter of Death and Legacy of Magic, thought she could handle life and its inconsistencies from being her fa...
4.4K 92 8
Hi! This is my first story, so spelling mistakes may happen. Please bare with me :] Please send or DM me requests/suggestions that you want me to wri...
12.5K 426 21
An AU of PJO that takes place during the events of The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters. Summary: Zoe "Wren" Botha has been part of the undec...