HxH: The Cyan Eyed Zoldyck

By UchihaSwordman_16

Hunter x Hunter - Male OC Aoi Zoldyck, the eldest son of the esteemed Zoldyck family of Assassins eventually... More

Ch 1: Heir of the Zoldyck Family
Ch 3: The Past Whispers
Ch 4: New Goals
Aoi Zoldyck Info
Ch 5: The Hunter Exams

Ch 2: True Battle for the first time

100 5 0
By UchihaSwordman_16

As Aoi stood parallel to the Phantom Troupe leader Chrollo Lucifer, Silva and another member of the Phantom Troupe faced one another.

However the battle that would be witnessed would be that of Aoi's and Chrollo's as the leader of the Phantom Troupe said, "You seem intriguing child of Silva. Let's see how powerful you are", and without giving anything away Aoi responded in a rather nonchalant tone with, "Yes let us begin. Just know this battle shall not be easy".

And with those words said Aoi begin radiating an electrical aura, his nens natural form due to being a specialist roaring to life. Chrollo closes his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath and getting into a brawler type battle stance. He didn't make any sudden movements, as if he was waiting for Aoi to make the first move.

Without a warning nor sound Aoi would seemingly appear before Chrollo in an instant seemingly going to hit Chrollo's head, before but a centimeter away he pulled back his staff, releasing a content hmmm before he swiftly returned to his previous spot saying* That gaze of yours is quite good, you'll be a very aggravating opponent", And while Chrollo's s body had remained relaxed when Aoi appeared before him, Aoi could see the slight shift in his stance, an almost unseen preparation to engage in battle, something only a seasoned warrior could do.

Chrollo had seemed completely unfazed by Aoi's observation, and only gave a slight smile in return.

Aoi allowed silence to become present once more as after this little pre test of gauging Chrollo's possible strength, he allowed a rather potent electrical aura of nen to radiate from his body as he seemed to look down.

Chrollo remained otherwise unfazed but, his eyes narrowed an indication of his curiosity as Aoi released this powerful electric aura.

Channeling his nen and focusing it's intent into his staff, Aoi exploded into a rapid succession of lightning-quick steps, covering remarkable distances in the blink of an eye, his footwork resembling a mesmerizing dance from Chrollo's view, characterized by agility and grace.

As Aoi traversed the battlefield with astonishing speed, he swung his staff as a barrage of lightning-infused blows. These strikes combined with the force of his physical prowess, seamlessly integrated acrobatic jumps, spinning kicks, and lightning-fast footwork, creating an awe-inspiring spectacle.

As Chrollo responded his face remained stoic, a constant stream of his own nen enhancing his defense and strength, managing to match most of Aoi's attacks, and continue to throw blows back even as some of Aoi's blows hit him, sending out sparks of white electricity across his body.

Chrollo quickly moved out of the range of Aoi's attack area, trying to maintain his distance for now, as Aoi returned to his previous spot the gears turning in his head.

After their first hand-to-hand combat exchange, Aoi realized that Chrollo's manipulation and control of his nen, could resist his electrified aura.

Chrollo however wasted no time manifesting a book from his nen, intent on responding in kind to Aoi.

From observing Silva would speak in order to aid his son saying, "Aoi listen boy, Chrollo can steal the Nen abilities of others to use as his own through that conjured book. If you fall prey to it, you will no longer have access to your nen ability. However the theft happens under strict conditions:
He must witness the Nen ability in action with his eyes. He must ask questions about Nen and be answered by you. Your palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret, and this all must be completed within an hour.", and with that said Aoi gave a slight nod while never taking eyes off of Chrollo.

While Chrollo was rather aggravated that Silva let the conditions of his ability to work, he didn't plan on attempting to steal Aoi's nen ability, so he supposed it didn't really matter.

He would instead conjure a stolen ability called sever, an ability he attained from a Hunter he killed a few days prior to today. On the palm of his hand the Kanji for Sever would appear in blood red, which Aoi would take little notice of.

With his book in one hand, the other which donned the Kanji for Sever would be swung in a rather elaborate gesture in Aoi's general direction.

Nothing seemingly happened, but Aoi's ears heard the slight whistling of a near invisible stream of of air pressure coming towards him quickly.

Reacting quickly Aoi would bring up his staff blocking the full force of the shockwave from most harm, but was sent flying into the air before he somersaulted from off of the air current and landing in a crouched position.

He smirked before Chrollo released more and more nigh invisible shockwaves each one more deadly than the last. Aoi, however, remained calm, channeling his nen into natural phenomena, creating a swirling vortex of air surrounding him.

As the shockwaves of air generated by Chrollo's stolen nen ability, they became harmless losing its stream like form as it made contact with Aoi's vortex-like barrier.

Chrollo observing this smiles slightly, now somewhat cursing Silva as he lost most of the chance to make Aoi's seemingly rather formidable nen ability his own. Not dwelling on the rather quick solution by Aoi, Chrollo for a split second lowered his aura causing the Kanji on his hand to dissipate, which didn't go unnoticed by the eldest Zoldyck son.

Deciding to observe, he saw as the page of the book Chrollo had been on, was switched to a new page, before the Phantom Troupe leader placed his hand on this new page manifesting a white glove on his hand, which donned a pentagram on it.

Deciding to continue his observation Aoi to test his theory, he didn't attempt to hinder Chrollo in any manner.

Said man raised his hand donning the white gloves in the air, before he snapped causing all the shadows in the rather dark building to expand and engulf the room in darkness an unnatural silence ensuing, as if the darkness not only robbed Aoi of his sight but hearing.

Aoi while somewhat unnerved by this new development smirked lightly, his theory was proven correct. In that split second of Chrollo lowering his aura, he switched from one nen technique to another.

That meant in order for Chrollo to switch from one technique to another he had to lower his aura enough to forcefully deactivate the nen ability in use.

Aoi intent clear in mind quickly lit a powerful flame in his palm giving way to some light but barely filling a few feet in front of him. But almost a split second after Chrollo seemingly appeared from the otherwise complete darkness aiming to stab Aoi.

Aoi while not having enough time to counter blocked the likely weapon wielded by Chrollo, with his forearm surprised when the weapon cut a line on his forearm.

With that minor but impressive blow dealt Chrollo seemingly dissolved into the Shadows.

Aoi almost immediately after felt a slight wave of nausea overtake him before it disappeared a few seconds later. Poison he realized, potent enough to be felt by him despite it being dealt with by his body's natural resistance to poison rather quickly.

Evident by the fact that the weapon Chrollo used actually cut Aoi, he quickly knew that Chrollo was in possession of at least one of Ben's knives, renowned for their ability to cut into almost anything with ease. While by itself it wouldn't be enough to cut into Aoi utilizing his nen, if enhanced by nen the blade would be effective against him.

Aoi smiled at this interesting prospect of battle, an emotion of a lust for battle enveloping him. He was enjoying this bout with Chrollo Lucifer, and tried to calm himself down as he planned his next course of action. He would utilize his Electrified nen to react to Chrollo as quickly as he could, but would play on the defensive.

He would attempt to outlast Chrollo in endurance and force the Phantom Troupe leader to switch to another ability. In that split second he planned on seizing the opportunity to deal a fatal blow on Chrollo, and like that the games had begun.

Timeskip

Much as Aoi thought the battle with Chrollo quickly became one of endurance, and he had not taken into account how much time had passed until Chrollo finally went to switch to another nen ability.

However in this span of time, Aoi had allowed himself to fall into his lust for battle enjoying the rush of adrenaline in the bout to outlast Chrollo.

He was now observing to see what other abilities Chrollo would show him, as the darkness dissipate relighting the surrounding area.

Silva was revealed to be holding the severed head of a Phantom Troupe member as he observed his son's battle with Chrollo.

He noticed the almost animalistic look his son had, a trait he himself once possessed, until he rectified his bloodlust with training. He absently noted that as Aoi was now he could not defeat Chrollo if he had to attempt to outlast him in endurance.

However he saw Aoi definitely had the potential, but now Silva knew he had to act, for the ability Chrollo had opted for could potentially kill Aoi. Two symbols had appeared on the backs of Chrollo's hands: a sun with a plus on his left and a waning moon with a minus on his right. This stolen ability worked by touching the intended target, which Chrollo can mark them with a different symbol depending on which hand he used. When the two marks touch each other, they trigger an explosion. The marks can be created instantly, but to reach their full power, Chrollo needs to touch the target for three to five seconds. In the latter case, the explosion is powerful enough to kill people around the bearer of the marks, instead of just the bearer themselves.

Due to Silva's experience with Silva's abilities he knew this and Aoi as he was did not have a high success rate ability for this, unless Aoi would be content with loss of his nen reserves. In the current bloodlusted state of Aoi though Silva would not dare risk it so he communicated with Aoi thorough the Zoldyck family communication device as he allowed his own abilities to combat Chrollo.

He jumped into the air his hands outstretched as he created two huge spheres out of his aura, one in each hand, before he hurled them in the space in between Aoi who was informed of his plan and Chrollo. Upon impact, the orbs caused a massive explosion that devastated the floor of the entire building.

Eventually from the rubble Silva and Aoi had emerged looking a little worse for wear, having survived the explosion not only due to it not being aimed at anyone in particular, but having utilized their respective nen abilities to enhance their defense to have a higher chance of surviving the blast which had worked out just fine.

Since Silva had also not aimed it at Chrollo he knew the man likely survived, but would have a harder time due to not being informed. Today would mark the day Aoi Zoldyck's catalyst for awakening an overwhelming lust for battle and growth has passed.

Underneath the remaining rubble though with the actions of Silva,Chrollo lay defeated, his stolen abilities having dissipated as he fell in and out of consciousness. While Aoi did not truly stand victorious, his mastery over his unique nen abilities proved to be indispensable in overcoming Chrollo's formidable arsenal.

On all accounts for Aoi on this day was one of true battle for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.2K 43
When Chitsu Alrckz was 6 years old, her entire family was murdered by a blacklist Hunter who goes by the name of It. The Alrckz's were the best assas...
260K 9.4K 60
[ The re-write of this book is now out, which can be found on my page.] He fell 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 for her... Far, far away from civilization, lived a seclud...
9.8K 390 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
25.9K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...