The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

24.)

1.4K 121 196
By Nyderaa

Fatima just shook her head in disappointment, as she walked away and went upstairs to get Izzy and Zamaris up, Zachary followed behind her because he knew how she felt, and he know how things looked from Fatima's point of view.

"Mamas" He uttered out Stern, but Fatima ignored him as she got to Zamaris room, she tried to open his room door but Zachary had grabbed her hands , lightly pushing her into his room. Shutting the door behind him, so they didn't wake the kids up.

"Chill out yo, and let me explain. You mad, okay cool but you not about to wake them up and tried to leave" Said Zachary.

"You think I'm stupid? Like real shit Zachary get out my face, I don't want to hear shit you have to say, you lied to me" Fatima said slightly disappointing in him, trying to push past Zachary but he wasn't going for that. 

"I said chill out yo, I don't know what that broad is up to, she said her parents wanted my address so they could send me something, I said cool, her parents are cool peoples I didn't think too much of it"

"I already explained to her about you and my children I don't know why she felt the need to show her ass up here this late, I told her about herself and I simply removed myself" Zachary tells her truthfully.

"See that's your problem, you never think before you do shit.. she wanted your address just so she could have access to you, she doesn't care that you have a WHOLE ASS FAMILY" Fatima snapped.

"And you're probably right mamas, she played me. But what you and me have she can't come between that, so I'm need you to chill out, relax"

"Can you let me go please" Fatima said, trying to wiggle out of Zachary's embrace, " Is we good?" He asked, and Fatima nodded.

"I need words mamas, is we good?" He asked her again, "Yes Zachary, we are good" She said simply and Zachary removed his hands off of her, she left out the room and Zachary just threw his hands up.

"So you just gone sit down here, and pout like a little baby?" Zachary said talking to Fatima, as she sat on the couch with her blanket, in the dark.

A hour had passed, he give her some time to herself, while he showered and did his nightly routine.

"I'm not pouting, I'm just thinking Zachary" She said, Zachary jumped over the couch, and sat next to her as he laid her head on his chest. He rubbed through her hair, which was a bad idea because Fatima went straight to sleep.

"What's on your mind mamas, and be honest you don't have to hold back either" He said, he waited for her to respond but then he heard her snoring.

"This girl" He mumbles as he laughed in his head, he kissed her cheek. "I love you mamas" He whispered softly.

"Daddy, mommyyyy" Zamaris called out from the top of the steps, Zachary softly lifted Fatima's head on to the couch and got up to see what Zamaris wanted.

"Poppa what is you doing up?" Zachary asked, jogging up the steps to Zamaris.

"Me hungry daddy" Zamaris said in his sweet, little high pitched voice.

It seemed like Zamaris, Kasai, and Izzy was always hungry when it was time to go to bed, no matter how much they ate before bed, they still woke up hungry.

"Come on poppa, and be quiet because mommy is sleeping " Zachary said walking down the steps, and Zamaris was behind him.

"Mommy is sleeping daddy?" Zamaris asked, "Yes mommy is over there sleeping on the couch" Zac says and all you could hear is Zamaris feet tapping the floor as he ran over to his mother, he kissed her forehead before running back into the kitchen with his father.

Zachary smiled, he was raising his boys to be gentleman, but then also showing Izzy how she was supposed to be treated. He loved this father shit.

"Grill cheese, eggs , or Pizza rolls poppa?" Zachary asked, those were Zamaris favorite meals to eat.

"Peezaa rolls daddy" Zamaris yelled, "inside voice poppa, inside voice" "sorry daddy" Zamaris whispered lowly, covering his mouth. Zachary laughed at his antic.

Zachary had preheated the oven for Zamaris pizza rolls, then he grabbed a tray, placing a handful of them onto the tray.  The two waited for the oven to beep, while they engaged in small conversation.

"So if i eat my veggies daddy, I'll be fat like you" Zamaris said, "Fat?" Zachary questioned, "you think daddy is fat?"

"You said if i eat my veggie than I'll be like you daddy and daddy you fat" Zamaris said, Zachary couldn't wait to get back to LA to hit the gym, because that comment kind of hurt his feelings a little bit, Zachary wasn't fat though, but kids always had a way of being a hater.

"I said if you eat your veggies then you'll be strong like daddy" Zachary explained. The oven beeped, Zachary placed the tray in the oven, while Zamaris grabbed a banana off the table.

After about 20 minutes, Zachary sat Zamaris at the table to eat while he woke Fatima up to go upstairs, he didn't want her complaining in the morning about her neck hurting.

After Zamaris got done eating, Zachary wiped his face down, and tucked him back in bed, after that it's was lights out for the Taylor family.

The next morning rolled around, Zachary got a phone stating a CPS worker will be at Karen's door at nine am sharp, and both parents had to be present at the child's primary residence.

Zachary got Kasai out the car, as they approached Karen's door, it's was just hitting nine-ten in the morning, due to traffic Zachary was a little late.

Right when Zachary was about to knock, Karen had swung the door wide open . Kasai ran in the house to get his toys.

"You really called child protective services on me? That's real fucked up Zac,  real low of you" Karen said sticking her hand in Zachary's face, he immediately slapped her hand.

"Keep your fucking hands out my face, I didn't call them motherfuckers, The hospital did stupid ass" Zachary spat.

"You thought you was just gone get away with letting your pussy ass boyfriend beat on my son?"

" How is he by the way?" Zachary taunted. Miss Julia the CPS worker was making her way back downstairs after taking a look around Karen's house.

"Are you the father?" She asked, Zachary nodded as they shook hands, you don't stay here correct?" She asked.

"N-"

"No he does not" Karen said smartly, cutting Zachary off, "I don't even know why you're here, you see my child is fine, my house is in good shape" Karen said, and Zachary had let out a laugh.

"Can we go now daddy?" Kasai said running to the door, with his toys in his hands. "Not yet buddy" Zachary said taking the toys out of Kasai hands, "Remember I said you had to talk to this nice lady, she gone ask you some questions and you just answer them the best you can dadas, okay?" Zachary explained and Kasai nodded his head.

Miss Julia took Kasai hand, the two of them sat at the table in the kitchen , while Zachary and Karen stood in the living room , Karen try to eavesdrop but, she couldn't hear anything.

"What's your name?" Miss Julia asked, "Kasai taylor me a big boy" Kasai said, and Miss Julia smiled at him.

" you're a big boy, I'm gone ask you couple questions, is that okay with you?" she asked sweetly and Kasai just shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you feel about mommy /daddy?" Julia asked, Kasai sat in the chair for 2 minutes quietly, playing with his fingers. But then she asked him the same question again.

"Mommy be mean to me but daddy is nice and he buys me whatever I want" Kasai said, and Julia took notes.

"You said your mommy be mean to you? How does mommy be mean to you?" She asked, and Kasai gave her a side eye, Looking at her like she was crazy.

"I want my daddy" Kasai replied sadly , "I'll call your daddy in just a second, can you just answer that question for me?" Julia asked.

"What question?" "How's does mommy be mean to you"

"She yells at me, and and and she hits me and her take my toys away"

"That's not true" Karen said coming in the kitchen in a defensive mood, Kasai body had jumped, telling Miss Julia everything she needed to know.

"So what it's a crime to discipline my CHILD?? I care and I LOVE MY CHILD. Y'all are putting THIS poison in my SONS HEAD, painting me out to be this bad MOTHA and I ain't that!" Karen snapped, "Dadas upstairs" Zachary demanded and Kasai did as he was told. Miss Julia just sat there in confusion.

"Yo Karen chill out, you're not winning this battle, he's been in the hospital SIX FUCKING TIMES, in the past 8 months, if she don't want to be fucking honest then I will"

"She feeds him JUST NOODLES, Let her grown ass boyfriend abuse my son, she literally neglects him, only reason why she kept him was because it's was a chance he was mine"

"Can everyone just take a breather, I just want what's best for that little boy upstairs, and from my observation Dad might be best fit" Julia says.

"Best fit?" Karen said in confusion, "He doesn't even live in Atlanta, my son is staying with me end of discussion, you could leave now, matter of fact BOTH of y'all get the hell out my house" Karen spat, Without a warrant Miss Julia had to leave, as soon as she got back to the office she was filing for one, and for Kasai to be placed immediately in his father care.

"Kasai" Zachary called out, "you're tripping son, my son staying with me. Like I told you yesterday. I'm sparing your ass" Zachary said.

"Oh nigga please, you will never get him again, get out my house before I call the cops"

"One dumb, stupid ass girl. You doing all this for what? Because you want me, but your dumbass can't have me. Keep that shit up, I'll have my girl do you justice" He spat.

"Awe is that threat? That bitch won't do nothing, get the fuck out my house Zachary"

"Yeah alright you'll see, Saii come on" Zac yelled, Kasai was running down the steps Zachary went to pick him up but Karen got in the way.

"When I punch the shit out of you, don't say nothing Karen get the fuck back, doing the most. I'm keeping my calm because my son right here, move" He said sternly. Karen didn't budge at all.

"Mommy move" Kasai cried out.

" i said fucking move" Zachary utter threw his teeth, as he yanked Kasai, he didn't mean to but Karen was in the way.

" You're not taking my son Zachary"

"Watch me" Zachary said disappearing out the front door, with Kasai in his hands.

"Bro can I holler at you real quick?" Richard said approaching Zachary at his car, "Nigga who the fuck is you?" Zachary asked confused, as he had shut Kasai door after strapping him in.

"I don't mean to overstep, but little man might be my son" Richard said, and Zachary looked at him like he was crazy, but then remembering that was one of Karen's old flings.

" Nah bro, that's all me, my sister run that DNA, I don't know what Karen been telling you but her ass is a liar" Zachary said.

"Just took a look at these" Richard said, handing Zachary a folder, "I wrote my number down, all I'm asking is you take a look at that and give me a call" Richard said lastly before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...
21.6K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!
Wanted. By _rayy4

Fanfiction

21.1K 1.1K 18
another zac and fatima story.
45.3K 3.4K 45
A Toxic Zatima Story