𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 , 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈

Av daghettobarb_

"FIND PEACE IN YOURSELF, YOU ARE ENOUGH." Mer

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.

𝟎𝟗.

1.3K 92 40
Av daghettobarb_

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 , 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

I laid in my bed, scrolling through netflix , trying to find some sort of good kid movie for me.

Rj was at the foot of my bed knocked out alseep, he came over earlier just to go to sleep.

Needa go home.

Clicking on the princess and the frog, I took my throw cover, placing it over my thighs, setting the ruku remote down on my night stand.

The amount of times i've lost my remote is crazy..

Five minutes into the movie, Rj's phone started ringing making me groan.

Tapping him, He slowly sat up. " Your phone is ringing." I said softly.

"Who that is?" He asked, his eyes still closed making me chuckle a bit.

I picked up his from from beside him reading the contact " Pooter ♿️ "

"Its Ya- Pooter.." I cut my self off.

He opened up his eyes, squinting at me not saying anything before grabbing his phone answering it.

"Yeah.. nah I'm at Mookie house.. yeah., aight ." He talked on the phone, then hanging up.

"I need you to do me a favor." He said rubbing his eye.

"Yes?"

"Okay so go to my car its a black duffel bag in my trunk,  I need you to give that bag to pooter when he outside." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said before getting up grabbing his car keys, sleeping my feet into my nike slides, my white toes on display.

Rj layed back down in my bed, while I walked out of the room, turning the light off.

I went down the stairs, before walking out of the house, walking near his car, I hit the unlock button on the keypad.

Popping open the trunk, I took the bag out of it before closing it.

Hearing a car pull into the yard. I noticed it was Pooters car as I looked over at it.

He stopped his car,  I walked up to it. I could hear him playing nba youngboy.

I love that man music real bad, his sexy ass.

The driver door opened, Pooter stepped out of the car, walking up to me.

He towered over me, taking the duffel back from my grasp.

"Preciate it." He said lowly. He opened up his trunk placing the bag inside.

I stood there watching him.

"You finna go?" I asked. I mentally cursed myself out for asking such a dumb question.

"Duh." He furrowed his eyebrows looking at me like I was dumb.

"You needa stop being so mean, somebody gone knock you out one day." I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.

He's so mean to me for what?

"Knock who out?" He stood by his car door mugging me.

"Nobody gone knock my ass out and that's a fact, watch ya mouth little one." He said getting back in his car.

Before he could close the door, I walked in between it.

"Yaseya, I thought we was friends?" I asked him tilting my head. I genuinely wanted to be his friend.

"Whatever, yeah we can be friends, move I gotta go." He said rolling his eyes. A big smile came on my face.

"Okay see you later friend?" I asked. He nodded and I backed away so he could close his door and go.

"I'll text you on ig later." He said and I smiled watching as closed the door.

I walked back to the house. Once I was inside. I looked out the window seeing him pull off.

Aww he waited for me to get in the house.

__ __ __

I was more bored than ever. Rj left like an hour ago after he woke up.

I need friends seriously. Rj is my friend and now pooter depending on how it goes, but I want a female friend.

I wanted a friend that I could do anything with, hang out with, go shopping together, dress alike, vent to each other , have sleep overs and etc.

I wanted an actual friend.

It's okay though.

Seeing a message from ig I clicked on it. It went straight to the message thread.

I smiled a bit, seeing it was pooter.

𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♿️

Waddup lil one ?

hiii yaseyaaaa

Chill onna name

sorry, what are you doing ?

Nun

great your dry and mean.

Oh, mb

let me get your number.

For ?

i mean we are friends now , silly.
seen

He left me on seen , making me roll my eyes placing my phone down in my lap.

A few minutes later , I heard a notification sound coming from my phone.

I looked down at the ig message seeing he sent me his number. A smile took over my face as I clicked on it.

Saving his number I sent him a message.

Yaseya🖤
Today at 6:45 p.m

heyyy
read 6:46 PM

Yo

My phone started ringing, making me jump a bit since the house was quiet and my mom was with her little friend.

I seen it was Pooter, facetiming me and that shocked me.

"Hey." I smiled into the camera answering it, as I leaned back on my head board, showing my face.

I seen his phone was facing the ceiling. After a few seconds, his head popped up into the camera.

I noticed he was holding a blunt.

"Wassup." He voice finally spoke, looking down at me as he took a pull from his blunt.

"You should have told me you was finna smoke, we could've hot box." I said with a small pout, staring at him through my phone.

He let out a deep chuckle.

"Awwh, too bad lil one. " He faked sad making me groan. He play too damn much for me.

"Mkk, finna hang up on your ass."

"Gone head." He said. Well damn..

"I'm playing meanie. " I said as it went silent for a few seconds.

"I'll come scoop you oneday and we can hotbox." He said and I smiled.

"You foreal?" I asked.

"Nah for fake Mookie." He rolled his eyes, saying.

Sassy ass.

"Sassy ass lil bitch." I said playfully. He looked down at his phone mugging me, before hanging up.

Omg. I was playing his serious ass.

Yaseya 🖤.
Today at 7:01 p.m

i was playing pooterrrr
read 7:03 PM

sorry
read 7:05

stop my gosh ..
read 7:06 PM

I huffed turning off my phone. His mad ass.We just really became friends and already into it.

__ __ __

"Ass so fat, you can see that shit from da back!" I twerked into the mirror.

My mama bussed into my room, scaring the shit outta me.

"Lil girl what is you doing." She looked at me laughing.

"Nothing.." I trailed off , sitting on my bed, watching her stand in my door way.

"Mhm don't play, what you want to eat, I'm about to go to the store." She said rubbing her stomach a bit.

I tilted my head, looking at her stomach, noticing it was kind of round like..

"I'm not sure, but mama..." I trailed off, still eyeing her stomach.

"What?"

"Are you— pregnant?" I hesitated. She quickly frowned.

"No girl bye!" She walked out of my room.

"Text me what you want to eat!" She called out from the hall. I only shook my head.

She is definitely hiding something. I wonder how my dad would feel, I mean she held him down for a while , but it's been years so I seen it coming.

I don't even know when my daddy coming out, I knew nothing about it.

Yeah it hurt me everyday that I can't see my daddy, but he did some messed up shit and sometimes you just gotta face the consequences.

He should've think before he went out and did the stuff he did, maybe he could've been in my life.

I think about it everyday.

My phone started ringing snapping me out my thoughts , I seen eisha calling me, making me furrow my eyebrows.

I picked up my phone from beside me answering it.

"Hello?" I answered softly.

"Hey, you busy?" She asked me. I grew confused.

"No.." I trailed off.

"Well I have no where to go, I was wondering if you and your mom would let me stay with y'all for a few days." She said and I didn't say anything right then.

"I don't know about that Eisha, but I can give you a few dollars so you could get a hotel." I said.

Me and her weren't even friends anymore, we just stopped talking out of nowhere , but if we were still friends I would have let her stay, cause I know my mom wouldn't mind.

But something told me not to.

"Okay, I'll come by tomorrow to pick it up, I just need to relocate asap." She said the last part lowly.

"Alright, see you then." I said before hanging up wondering what that was about..

It was strange.

[— — ]

heyyy 🥰.

excuse errors, i only went over it once.

yasss pooter and mookie are finally friends !

He being a little more nicer🙃.

I'm bored af. Wyd ?

Vote And Comment.

-BARB.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

700 35 44
Relatable poetry, written with passion.
1.2K 202 84
For Me.
Hoe Av 🌚

General Fiction

341K 20.5K 32
Don't judge a book by its cover.
6.4K 204 11
READ Teach me how to love(My abusive boyfriend )First or else you want understand anything.