TotA Resource Catalogue

By corviiknight

Character kit descriptions, weapons, etc for my main Genshin fic. More

CHARACTER KITS + STORY / VOICE LINES
Leiptr
WEAPONS
Hvergelmir
Styrmir

(Name)

2.1K 107 362
By corviiknight

MC/(Name) kit

5*

Hydro / Polearm

Constellation: Rangifer Tarandus

Normal Attack: Abyssal Lancefaire

Normal Attack: Preforms up to 5 consecutive strikes using the combat abilities taught to her, weaving in a final strike with the Abyssal Blades.

Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash a flurry of strikes with the Abyssal Blades, dealing damage. Does not knock enemies backwards.

Plunge Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the way and dealing AoE damage upon impact.

-

Skill: Nautical Pledge

Calling upon the power of the Wicked Torrents, (Name) coats her polearm with Hydro. During this state, she gains the following effects:

-Infuses all attacks with Hydro, which cannot be overridden by other infusions. Normal Attacks will have both damage and AoE increased.

-Every other attack, a special Hydro Lance "Freikugel" will be unleashed, dealing AoE Hydro damage. Freikugel is counted as Elemental Skill damage, and does not receive the Normal Attack bonus granted by Nautical Pledge.

-Attack speed is increased by 10%, and resistance to interruption is increased.

"Isn't the name for these lances super cool? A certain bard helped come up with the idea for it. They're named after bullets that never miss their mark."

Scaling:

Normal Attack damage bonus: 126.4% (Level 10)

Freikugel damage: 287.8% ATK

Duration: 12 seconds

Cooldown: 17 seconds

Elemental Application: NA follows standard ICD (applies Hydro every 2.5 seconds), Freikugel no ICD (applies Hydro with every hit). NA applies 1U of Hydro per application, Freikugel applies 2U of Hydro per application.

-

Elemental Burst: Paraselene Refraction

Manifesting a surge of Abyssal power beneath her, (Name) momentarily embraces a wisp of the Abyss that touches her face before taking control of it with a snap of her fingers. The large reflection pool beneath her will generate flowery Hydro lances that skewer enemies in a large AoE, dealing massive Hydro damage. Enemies hit by Paraselene Refraction will be marked by Caustic Regalia. Debuffs on team will be cleansed upon casting.

Caustic Regalia: Prevents enemy health regeneration, increases damage dealt by Electro-Charged by 100%, damage dealt by Vaporize by 50%, damage dealt by Swirl by 25%, increases duration of freeze by 3 seconds, damage dealt by Bloom/Hyperbloom/Burgeon is increased by 75%.

"White lilies can mean 'rest in peace' in the language of flowers, but if you get hit by this, wouldn't it be more accurate to say 'rest in pieces'?"

Scaling:

Skill Damage: 726.7% ATK (Level 10)

Elemental Application: No ICD, applies 2U of Hydro upon hit.

Energy cost: 60

Cooldown: 16 seconds

Caustic Regalia duration: 10 seconds

-

Ascension Passive 1- Binding Sovereignty: Triggering elemental reactions against enemies marked by Caustic Regalia regenerates 4 energy to (Name), and 2 energy to the rest of the party. This can be triggered every 2 seconds, regardless of whether (Name) is the active character.

Ascension Passive 2- Embrace the Rift: After casting Paraselene Refraction, increase Crit Damage by 50% for 12 seconds. Buff applies during Elemental Burst.

Exploration Passive- Behold, my collection of rocks!: When crafting Ascension gems, 33% to refund a portion of the materials used.

Ascension Stat: Crit Rate

-

Constellations:

C1- Outlander's Ballad: Triggering an elemental reaction against an enemy marked by Caustic Regalia lowers the cooldown of Paraselene Refraction by 1 second. This can be triggered every 0.8 seconds.

C2- Voices of the Void: Increases the AoE of Paraselene Refraction and Freikugel by 30%. Enemies will be pulled closer to Freikugel before it hits. Additionally, Freikugel ignores 20% of enemy defense and lowers nearby enemy Hydro Resistance by 25%.

C3- Abysm Arcadia: Raises the level of Nautical Pledge by 3.

C4- Dark Descent: Casting Paraselene Refraction will generate a Hydro shield that lasts for 8 seconds, based off 125% of (Name)'s attack. Shield absorbs Hydro damage 250% more effectively, and increases movement speed by 10%.

C5- Asterism Revelation: Raises the level of Paraselene Refraction by 3.

C6- Edda of the End: Casting Nautical Pledge increases party damage by 12% for its duration. Throughout the duration of Nautical Pledge, the blade 'Tyrfing' will fall once every 6 seconds, doing Hydro damage in the same AoE as Paraselene Refraction. 'Tyrfing' deals 350% of (Name)'s attack as AoE Hydro damage and applies Caustic Regalia to enemies hit.

-

Additional Notes:

-Due to not having a Vision, (Name) will not have the same effects as other characters when their bursts are fully charged. Instead, the runes inscribed on her left arm will appear more vivid. During quests that require the active character to locate an object with their Vision, the glow effect on her arm will not change.

-The flowers used along the lances for Paraselene Refraction are white lilies, but the reflection of inteyats can be seen along the edge of the reflection pool created by her Elemental Burst.

-Her Elemental Burst can hit enemies in the air up to a certain point.

-Ideal Artifact sets: Nymph's Dream is BiS, Heart of Depth or Gladiator's Finale both work.

-

Voice Lines

-

Hello: This has been a long time coming, hasn't it? It's nice to be working alongside you, for however long that lasts.

Chat: Exploring: In every corner of Teyvat, there's always something new to find where you least expect.

Chat: Hilichurls: There's a Hilichurl camp nearby! Wanna come say hi?

Chat: Solutions: Sometimes it's best to just not think about certain things when it comes to the logic of Teyvat. 'It just works' is a fitting explanation, most of the time.

When it Rains: The chilly air, the wonderful sound... rain truly is a beautiful thing in moderation.

After the Rain: So soon? I was just beginning to enjoy myself. 

When Thunder Strikes: If what they say about rain and the Hydro Sovereign in Fontaine is true, then does lightning mean the Electro Sovereign is mad?

When it Snows: Want to make some snow angels?

When the Wind Is Blowing: Somebody get that bard.

In the Desert: The water from using Hydro isn't really drinkable, so make sure you have enough water to survive.

Good Morning: Active at this hour? Good on you, the early bird gets the worm and all.

Good Afternoon: It's high noon.

Good Evening: Another day, another slay. 

Good Night: Here's some advice from your good friend... please don't trust how you feel about the state of your life when it's late at night.

About (Name): Khaenri'ah: My memory of Khaenri'ah is shaky, but from what I can recall it's a little... ah... um... I don't want to know that synthetic jam was really made of. Sorry, if I remember something important, I'll tell you.

About (Name): The Fatui: How annoying. If they didn't go out of their way to bother me, I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with them. Having even a slightly similar goal with them frustrates me.

About Us: Similarities: You and I fulfill similar 'roles', don't we? Hehe.

About the Hydro Element: Out of all the elements, I'm happy I ended up with this one. Not being bound by the terms and conditions of a Vision is fun too. Here, look, Osial taught me how to make a new shape.

Something to Share: Royalty: The expectations and workload of being a queen almost makes me wish for the days where my biggest worry was coming across a wild boar... not to say I don't enjoy it.

Something to Share: Weapons: The weapons in Fontaine are pretty interesting, huh? I'm interested. Maybe I'll pick one up... hmm... hmm? Don't mind me, I'm just thinking.

Interesting Things: They won't tell you this, but the crystalflies at the Dawn Winery are free. You can take them home. I have 7,546 of them.

About Zhongli: Friends: I'm pretty sure he thought I was some sort of unsightly creature at first, but I'm happy to have become friends with Zhongli! He's so nice, my fragile maiden's heart can barely keep up... miHoYo truly creates the best husbandos. 

About Zhongli: Pigeon Incident: Director Hu and Xingqiu can pull some crazy pranks, huh. What an exciting day that was, to go hunting around with the God of Contracts to dissolve my sham marriage with an innumerable amount of birds. 

About Shenhe: Shenhe~... Shenhe~... let's spend every Lantern Rite together~...

About Leiptr: Sometimes I look at him and wonder... did I accidentally influence his appearance? Or was he just like that from the beginning? Either way, my favorite butler is the manifestation of the cold-hearted duke sort. It's not something I have a problem with. But anyway, I pretty much trust him with my life.

About Osial: He may be a blockhead, but he's my blockhead, you know? I don't think he hates the 'dreadful Morax' half as much as he claims to. Wonder what happened. He says some pretty funny things sometimes, like how he got bullied by the old Hydro Sovereign.

About Neuvillette: ... It's a little strange. I never thought Durin's help would've backfired like this... oh? Ah, sorry. I was mumbling to myself. Neuvillette... he seems pretty nice! What an unfortunate way to meet...

About Furina: I really like her! But, she seems a little intimidated by me... that's too bad. I hope that the two of us can be friends. I'm a little curious about how I scared her though... do you think I'm scary? Maybe if I try smiling more, she won't look quite as spooked.

About Nahida: It's good that she's finally able to live the life she deserves. Honestly, I still can't believe that whole thing happened. I mean, the audacity! She seems fine with me pulling her away to go wandering around the wilds under the pretense of studying nature. I just want her to have some time to mess around, like the other Archons do.

About Venti: I once joked about paying his tab, and he was so drunk he started crying and promised he'd sing tales of my kindness to the ends of the world. Then, he completely refused to let me pay for it and instead paid for both our drinks instead. What a nice guy. Kind of funny how similar he looks to the statue of Barbatos. Heh.

About Rosaria: She's not nearly as scary as she might look! It's a little cute. She protects Mondstadt in her own way, which is quite similar to Kaeya and Diluc... I wonder if they've accidentally run into each other at the same time?

About Razor: Klee and Razor were the first two people who believed I wasn't outright evil. Well, as far as I can recall. For that, they'll always hold a special place in my heart. Razor taught me quite a bit, too... back when I was an Abyss Mage, did you know he taught me how to sharpen my claws some more? It came in handy!

About Kaveh: I worry about him sometimes. Even though he's usually smiling, sometimes it feels like it doesn't reach his eyes... I don't want to overstep, him thinking he's in my debt won't stop the problem, but I try to make a point of overpaying him. Hopefully he can repay his debt soon, but that might just be one of his problems... if you meet him, please be kind to him, okay?

About Sangonomiya Kokomi: The two of us have an entire population relying on us, so we can relate to one another. We've become quite good friends, too. She sends me a gift, so I send one back... I've decided to help support the people of Watatsumi as thanks for her help, even if some of the villagers still think I'm a monster. If I refused to help them when they needed it, that would only prove them right.

About Raiden Ei: If you're still worried about my relationship with her, there's no need to be. She's already apologized for everything she said, and I believe her when she's promised to change. She's already invited me over a few time to look over some of the plans she's made to help make Yashiori and Kannazuka island more habitable.

About the Wanderer: I... can't believe it.

About the Knave: Have you ever seen a woman so beautiful you started crying? I know she's part of the Fatui, but... hear me out.

Favorite Food: Huh? There's so much to choose from. Hmm... wolfhooks?

Least Favorite Food: Xiangling's nice, but edible slime condensate just isn't edible...

Receiving a Gift: I: ... is this just an elaborate dream? There's just no way something can taste this good and be real.

Receiving a Gift: II: How kind of you!

Receiving a Gift: III: ... leave.

Birthday: Isn't it funny we have the same birthday? Let's celebrate together! I suspect there's already something crazy going down in Enkanomiya, so you're more than welcome to join. But on a more personal note... here, just for you. It's a free multi, on me.

Feelings about Ascension: Intro: This is the start of something great, surely.

Feelings about Ascension: Building Up: It's... um... not too hard to strengthen me like this, right?

Feelings about Ascension: Climax: I know there's a lot of things I did before the Cataclysm. I had hoped getting stronger would return those memories, but... that doesn't seem to be the case. What a disappointment.

Feelings about Ascension: Conclusion: Nicole said some pretty ominous things to me. It's a little scary. If I fall, my body needs to be destroyed, or Teyvat will certainly be doomed. The stronger I get... the less likely that is. I don't want to die. Especially if it dooms something I care so deeply for.

Elemental Skill: I: Hear my oath!

Elemental Skill: II: From me to you!

Elemental Skill: III: Eat dirt!

Elemental Burst: I: Rest in peace.

Elemental Burst: II: Choir of the damned!

Elemental Burst: III: Etch it unto your soul!

Opening Treasure Chest: I: A long time ago, I thought these would respawn...

Opening Treasure Chest: II: Treasure hunting is fun, isn't it? Best we don't think about who put these here.

Opening Treasure Chest: III: A fine contribution.

Low HP: I: Not sure I like this arc...

Low HP: II: If I die, me haunting you is the least of your worries.

Low HP: III: Just raising the stakes a little...

Ally at Low HP: I: No, we must stay together!

Ally at Low HP: II: You've reached your limit, get back!

Fallen: I: This is... for the better...

Fallen: II: Don't... leave anything behind...

Fallen: III: ... no, wait, I still haven't...

Light Hit Taken: I: Ooh, that stings.

Light Hit Taken: II: Yowch.

Heavy Hit Taken: I: Feeling woozy...

Heavy Hit Taken: II: This is bad.

Joining Party: I: What's on today's agenda?

Joining Party: II: Did you find something interesting?

Joining Party: III: Ready to head out?

-

a/n: neuvillette and furina being obscenely broken has forced my hand. hydro best element fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
36K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
255K 514 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.4K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...