NOTHING LIKE US 🖤

taemoonsoul

Lee Y/N , cold and badass bish , a mafia , don't know anything except to kill people . Kim Taehyung, a cardio... Еще

Author Introduction
The Mafia 🖤
Pt 2
a guest?
Here comes the man
Doctor ?
Meeting
what do you like?
again the same dream🤔
A suprise
Party!!
Someone to remember 🫣

the devil💀

17 3 0
taemoonsoul

                         Next Morning

Y/n POV

I'm driving the car with Jimin beside me eating my brain to tell him where we heading to.
"It's a surprise" I said and winked at him with a little smirk.
"I'm afraid of your surprises Y/n ",he said heavily .
"Shut up we are almost there", I demanded and he quickly peeked his phone.

I stopped the car as we reached the destination.

"I wish it is something good ", he muttered and got out of the car.

I watched his eyes became wide as soon as he looked front.

"Blood Donation Camp !!!??" He exclaimed shockingly looking at the me.

"Hmm Yes, anything wrong ?" I raised my eyebrows.

"But isn't it weird that you brought me to such a place? You don't like these stuff right ? Wait ! Don't tell me that -"
"You guessed it right , it's the camp organized by his hospital"  I said and dragged him inside with a smirk on the face.

After checking around for Him for a while, I saw HIM checking on a patient standing a little far from me.

He looked up and our eyes met, he immediately recognized me, He waved his hand and smiled while making his steps towards me. 

"Hello ! Miss Y/n, glad to meet you again and I'm so sorry about yesterday, there is an emergency."

"It's fine , glad to meet you too."

"Are you here for donating your blood?"

"Well yes kind off." I laughed aloud.

"Is he your Boyfriend?" He pointed at Jimin .

"No I'm her-

"He is my manager, Jimin  " I interrupted Jimin .

Jimin widen his eyes and looked at me. I winked and smirked at him.

"Nice to meet to you sir" Taehyung bowed a little.
" N- nice to meet you too", jimin smiled awkwardly and bowed.

"Okay I'll catch up later", Taehyung politely said and left from there.

I smiled thinking how cute he is looking .

"Yahh !! How can you say that I'm your manager ??" an annoying voice knocked at me.

"It's fine Jimin , I said I'm a fashion designer ,that's why I said you are my manager in order for him not to misunderstand us."

"What if he does, it's not like you love him."

"I want him , Jimin . He is damn good and he will be perfect if he is with me."

"You are unbelievable Y/n",  he said with a disgusting face.
"and what , you are a fashion designer?? You don't even have a good taste." he laughed mockingly at me.

I glared and dragged him to where they are taking the blood. 

"Do I need to do it ?" He asked with his puppy eyes pleading me to say No.

"Yes you should"  I ordered him with a straight face.
He made a sad pout thinking he can't escape from here.

                        ~15 minutes later

We are done with it, currently I'm waiting for him to bid a bye. After a wait of good 15 minutes he showed up.

"Thank you Miss Y/n for being a part of it."

He showed his boxy smile.

"That's not a big deal" ,I calmly replied.

" If you are free tomorrow , you can join us for dinner" Jimin offered him. 

"That's fine Mr. Jimin , I have plans with my colleague." he politely declined.

"You can bring her over, we can eat in a restaurant" Jimin said.

And I'm stunned with what he said . *plan with colleague ? And Jimin addressed as  HER ? How can he be so sure that it's Her not him ? And what plans he has with her ? ...many thoughts roamed in my mind.

"Well, it's not her, it's him.My friend " Taehyung said clearing all my doubts.

"It's fine , we will meet you at the restaurant tomorrow"I said smiling a little and immediately made my way towards the car not even hearing his response.

Jimin bowed to him and followed me .

             ~On the otherhand , in Paris

                           Author POV

The room was dark ,the light from candles are barely seen. A man in his late 20's sitting like a royal devil with his black attire. There are two maids along side him holding candle stands along with candles in their hands. It was giving a royal palace vibes but a devil is sitting instead of a King. All the servants had a mask on their faces looking down . No one can dare to look straight .
A lady knocked the door and entered the entire black hell with his permission.
She bowed at him .

??: What made you come here, Clara ?. He said with his deep male voice sending shivers to spine for everyone in the room .

Clara: T..Th...They killed John ,sir .she said sadly.

?? :What really ?? He growled.

Clara : Y-yes sir , they ruined all our plan , sorry sir we couldn't complete our task but I'll never leave them for killing John . I'll take my revenge on that Y/n and her team.

?? : We are sorry for John , Clara . Take Care and find out about their plans. He said calmly yet dangerously

Clara : Yes sir ,I'll never forgive them . I'll update you soon .

She left from there .

?? : Poor Clara, who said you failed your task ?
He laughed sarcastically.
My plan of John getting killed got succeed. He smirked widely. Just wait a little Y/n.
Saying that he laughed like a maniac while sipping french wine in a royal glass.

                              Next day

                               Y/n POV

I wore a elegant black frock with my newly bought black sneakers, applied a little makeup and finally braided my hair in to a perfect match for my outfit . I came into the living room waiting for Jimin. He just put his denim jacket on white shirt with blue jeans and a casual shoes. 

"Why you are dressed like you are getting married Y/n ?? "He said controlling his laugh .

"Idiot, I'm being me, I always dress like this stopping teasing me," I said firmly .

"Anyway let's go", He said still laughing which is getting on my nerves now.
"This old man" I cursed him under My breathe.

He drove to the restaurant near his hospital .

We are currently waiting for him , I don't know whether he will come or nor but my instincts tell that he will come for sure . Meanwhile This shorty keep on discouraging that he won't come .
We keep on arguing with each other until a familiar voice interrupted us . it's HIM.

"Hello , Nice to meet you again " he said softly and bowed a little. Jimin stood up and bowed too.
While I sat firmly on my chair with my legs crossed, admiring him.
He wore a simple pale brown T-shirt and pants along with a dark brown overcoat. Simple yet elegant .
"Between He is my friend ,Jungkook" . He introduced a man who he mentioned yesterday .
"Hello , I'm Jeon Jungkook" ,He bowed .
All the three men sat. Let's Order , Jimin said .
"Order what ever you want it's my treat", I said with a little grin on my face.

The food arrived and we started eating .
They are talking about some random stuff . I keep on checking him from time to time also gaining few glaces from him too . It's making me feel overwhelmed.

"You both are not at all like a boss and manager,you are more close ,I mean you are like best friends " Jungkook said out of blue .

I choked at his statement,completely forgetting that I lied about my profession.

"What no way , we are best enemies" Jimin said and glared at me .

"As If I admit we are friends " I scoffed . Taehyung laughed out.
"You know , even me and my younger sister quarrel like this" He continued.

"Yeah yeah , I can Clearly tell you are enemies " Jungkook said and chuckled.

Was we that obvious ?? I questioned myself and blamed Jimin for all the fault.

" It's a great time with you" ,Taehyung said and bowed a little .

"Yeah , I'm willing to meet you again Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said .

"Yes me too ",Jimin replied and hugged Jungkook.

I widened my eyes at the word 'Hyung'.

Jimin can easily get along with new people and I'm first from last in that.

"Great time Miss. Y/n ." Taehyung said and stretched his hand for handshake.
I gently hold his hand.His hand is soft and warm enough to embrace the whole city. I smiled a little looking at him. This is great , I thought to myself .

A belated Happy birthday to our taetae and A Happy New Year to all the lovely people out there,,,,
Hope you are liking this story,
Love you all for reading this 💗
Borahae souls 💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Mafia Lover || KTH ✔ ⋆·˚

Короткий рассказ

9.5K 533 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
717K 28.6K 63
"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not care, "You are going to marry this monster...
77.6K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
298K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...