Differences

Oleh NooFakeIshh

Two people, on two different waves in life. An icon who is desperately trying to reinvent himself. While this... Lebih Banyak

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n

f o u r t e e n

248 21 0
Oleh NooFakeIshh

Savon

God, I don't know what I did for this man to love on me like this. Not only has he dedicated his time to me, but he also pleases every nerve ending in my sweet haven, and dotes on all my emotional senses. After a long conversation in my bed, I dived a little further into his mental. Without revealing too much, I gave him a peek further into mine.

"You have a real ass friend in that Zara chick ... that's her name, right?"

"Yeah," I smiled as the TV was the only light that illuminated in my bedroom. "I almost want to know what y'all talked about."

"Nothing crazy, she was just looking out for you, she gave me the heads up that you were delicate. Worried about me fucking up a good thing." Chris palmed my ass as he smirked.

"We been through a lot, that's my sister honestly. She couldn't choose another word other than delicate?" I laughed.

"I'm sure she know you well enough to be accurate. She pressed me hard to make sure I understood clearly."

"You seen me handle a lot recently, I'm sure you get the picture. I don't want you to think I'm some damn looney toon, but I lost myself coming up off my anti-depressants and did some drastic shit. Zara was there to help me pick up the pieces."

"You on any of that now?"

"No, they offset me so much that I don't ever want to try any of that shit again. Fortunately, enough I'm able to just deal. That is as simple as I can put it. Look, if you think this is going to be too much for you then we can dial it back to the business."

"Nah, nah, hell nah, look at me." Chris slightly tilted my head up to align back with his. "That isn't what I was getting at, it was just a question. I'm good with you," he gave me a kiss. "I just want to make sure that I know how to handle you. I don't want to set off any triggers, or none of that shit. I don't know if I need to pick up any refills, or some shit"

"No, I'm fine." I laughed. "I hope she didn't make me sound too crazy."

"Nah, she pitched you just right." He cracked a smile.

It was on me to lean closer to complete the gap between us. Just as I kissed him Chris rolled onto his back, pulling me in the roll to lay top of him. He adjusted himself which caused me to lean back to make sure he was comfortable, Chris waited to finish what I had started. He gazed up at me, lifting his hand up to move a piece of hair out my face.

"I don't know why I want you so bad, I crave you. I love to feel you, I like spending hours talking to you. If you think I'm afraid of some pills, that the least of your worries. You are fucking beautiful. Even though I'm on brick, I don't even want to get inside you, I just want you Savon."

"I want you too," I laid upon his chest as I kissed him again.

Chris hands had spread down the coarse of my hips, his lips pressed against mine had quickly intensified as he began to tug on my bottom lip in between our tongues dancing with each other. His hands found their way back up to caress around my shoulders, Chris had slipped up and lightly applied pressure to my neck.

"Ouuu, you know you shouldn't have did that." I sensually gasped.

Chris gripped a little tighter as he leaned me back down to kiss him, he went off his own script and had began to take love bites out of my neck. For someone not trying to get some, he definitely was tempting me to fuck. His nibbles on my spot made me moan softly in his ear, I couldn't help but to give a slight lick with the tip of my tongue on his ear.

"You don't have to prove that you are here just for me, you made it clear. Can I get some dick now?"

Chris let out a laugh then swiftly flipped me over to switch positions, "no." was his answer.

"Why," I let out a laugh. "You are not helping right now."

"I want to fuck you out your sleep in the morning."

I kackled at the thought, "nigga it's 2:46 AM. This isn't morning to you?"

"Nope, I want you to get good and sleepy. Just so you can wake up with a smile on your face."

I laughed, "okay. Well can I get a sample of something?"

Chris lifted my legs up, and placed them both over his shoulders. He began kissing my calves and headed down towards my inner thighs. "I want to explore the sweet spots that you didn't even know you had."

Hours into the morning Chris had me running up the wall without the need of being inside me to make it possible. He had me fully naked, laying on my stomach. His hand was around my neck, and this nigga thumb was in my ass. He unlocked every way possible to bring me to a climax. Nothing like a nigga that know your body. Almost wasn't fair that I couldn't do the same to him.

"We need to go to sleep, because you know I'm going to wake up first anyways." I said when everything settled down, it was 4 in the morning.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure my ass treats you to the best morning you ever had."

"We going to see," I bit my tongue for a second.

My hand found its way up to his hair, massaging him to sleep as the tips of my fingers run through his waves. When he was lightly snoring, I turned my back to him as my arm had grew sore laid up in the same spot for some time. Before getting comfortable I picked my t-shirt off the floor and placed it on, when my head rested on the pillow, Chris in one scoop pulled me closer to him and cradled me for the rest of the night.

In a few hours the sun will be up, how am I going to sleep knowing what I'll be receiving? I had to relax my mind, I relished in the moment we shared not knowing if he would spend another night. I didn't even get this kind of attention like this from my last man. I'm grateful for every second spent with him whether he realizes it or not. I pray this nigga don't hurt me, I don't have energy to recover from a bad breakup again. Especially if I gave you the tools on how to not fuck me over.

Chris

I had to make good on my promise, I could have fucked Savon multiple times before the morning hit. But I want to keep things fresh between us. I could tell she was awake, when I turned her over she did it too effortlessly which almost made me laugh, but I'm glad she at least pretended for me. I didn't want to wake her up with head, I felt like that would have been cliché. I could feel she was still wet, so I slid right in.

Savon was trying so hard not to crack a smile, but with a couple a plunges she finally gave away that she was up with a moan and ready to perform. But I didn't want no involvement, I wanted to tear that ass up without her competing nature coming into play. Savon felt so damn good I almost didn't pull out, but lord knows I don't need another one right now added on to my plate.

When it was over I gave her a little more of my time, but we needed to get up for the day. "I know I said we need to get back to business, but I could just kick it with you all day." Savon had a pleasant smile on her face.

"We almost done with this album, we'll have no more distractions to do whatever you want."

"Speak for yourself," Savon sat up against her headboard. "I still have this publishing case, selling this house, I plan to sue that dirty nigga Vinyl, and I feel like the music industry is about to set ablaze. Zara was deeper in the game than I was, and I'm hoping that whatever comes out next doesn't set her off. I'm worried about a lot of shit, at least being around you is the only other thing that makes me forget."

"You know plenty more women going to come forward too, whether it's true or a money grab. I can only imagine the stories about to come out the woodworks surrounding this."

"See, that reason alone is exactly I was against going to these freak off parties! But I know it's one of the limited ways to network, if I'm going to be giving this another try, then I'm leaving early."

"Not every party is like that."

"Really? Because, I recall seeing some freaky shit the last party you and I attended. If you have another side to you that I have no idea about, please let me know now."

"You know damn well that ain't my type of shit, I don't play like that babe." I stood up heading to the bathroom to piss.

"I had to ask, and I'm not asking are you a creep, I was implying if you join into that freaky BDSM type shit at those parties."

"Hell nah," I answered with the door cracked as I handled myself. "I'm not making films, and ain't nobody got me on video with another nigga either, nor did that shit ever happen. I'm in the clear."

"Good, I just wanted to be clear on that. I don't want to be caught by surprise."

"Everything about me is on the table, now I'm going to grab my bag from the car so I can shower up and head to the studio put it all on a record."

Of course, when I returned back Savon joined me in the shower, but she cut her time short knowing she would need a little longer to do her makeup. While she got ready, I ventured into her kitchen to eat some of the leftovers from last night. I'm glad I got me somebody who can cook, Mika's plate are good, but Savon gets it right every time she burns. With a full stomach I can get through this long ass day of being confided to the studio.

"Alright, what's the track list so far?" Savon questioned.

"Dream has to get added, you wrote that shit and put your whole ass in it." I urged.

Savon laughed, "thank you. We are nineteen songs in if we include Dream, and you still have to get through the samples clearing so the track list isn't official yet. You said you want this project to have twenty-four songs on it. We just need five more songs to have this shit done. You have some personal songs, a few fun songs, sex songs. This album celebrates your tenth album, you need to come fucking correct and let these niggas know ain't shit changed but the sound. For better might I add! I need you to bring a Go Crazy type of song to this project Chris, you need another summer banger!"

While we were out in Atlanta, there were a few lyrics that I was playing around with in my head. I had faith the arrangement I had in my mind would be a good song, but I don't know if it would top Go Crazy. But in a span of an hour, Iffy was made. It had the studio lit, so I must have been onto something.

Savon

Everything in the studio was going smooth and until Zara had blew up my phone back to back, I was immersed in mixing sounds for a potential add on to the album that I didn't hear it ring.

"Girl, what the hell is going on? Why are you hysterical right now?"

"Somebody just tried to run me off the fucking road, I'm shaking right now. Savon, ever since the damn news broke weird shit been happening. Somebody trying to make sure I don't talk!"

"Zara, where are you? I'm on my way."

"I'll send you the location, but you need to stay on the line with me. I'm not taking no chances."

I tried to dismiss myself from the session, but Chris had caught me on the way out. "You good?"

"I'm sorry, I need to go I have an emergency. I'll explain later."

"You need me to ride with you?"

"No, don't let me stop you from finishing what you can. I'll call you later," I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I'm not sure how public he wants to take things around his clique. I'm sure they had they own assumptions anyway after the Atlanta trip.

I rushed to get to the destination that Zara had sent, she was parked on the shoulder. Her hazard lights were blinking, and she was smoking to calm her nerves. When I reached her Zara had embraced me tight, her car had a scrape on the right back panel, so her claim was definitely true. She wanted to wait for me to come before she had put in a police report. After everything was reported, I followed her back to her house.

"That nigga sent some people to shut me up, I'm telling you Savon. Shit is about to hit the fan, and if they think I'm going to back down they have another thing coming. My intuition was telling me for days to be watchful of my surroundings and I ignored it. People been calling my phone and hanging up. Today I'm riding out to the fabric store to create a new piece and I notice on my way home I'm being followed." Zara began to pace and beat her fist in frustration. "It didn't matter how fast I tried to speed, or what corner I tried to turn on, I couldn't shake this nigga! When we get on the highway, his ass bumps me and causes me to veer off the damn road!"

"You need to stay at my place for a little while, I don't feel comfortable with you being here alone."

Zara began to cry, "I'm not placing you in harms way. I need for this shit to die down, this is about to drive me to drink! That ain't the worse of what happened today, somebody sent a video to phone of me. You can't tell whose in it, but I know who it is. Somebody sent a sex tape of me and the damn producer that made me go crazy in the first place, it's him and two other niggas in it. The shit makes me look like a willing participant, but I swear that is not how that shit went down. It's not even the whole video."

"Call back the number!"

"I tried, it doesn't even go to voicemail, and it doesn't ring. It just drops the call. I don't know what to do." Zara cried with worry. She's always been my guidance, now the roles have reversed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.6K 271 96
"The couples that are meant to be, are the ones that go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger" #BLACKLOVE �...
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
263 56 29
Sequel to The Genesis of Peyton. Peyton and Gen try to navigate a long distance relationship while also moving into "new adult" life; college, jobs...