Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Per FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Més

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 1101 - 1120

33 0 0
Per FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 1101 - Declaration of War (1)

It's then Di Xiao Wan (demon princess) came running from the rear. Right as the girl's about to throw herself into Bai Yan's arm, Di Cang had already stepped in to stop her with a holding hand.

Black in the face: "Don't you see your sister-in-law is pregnant? How can you be so reckless?"

Staring wide eye now over that knowledge, the demon princess's gaze slowly locked onto her sister-in-law's belly before popping them eyeballs out in surprising glee.

"Sister-in-law, are you pregnant? Am I going to have another nephew?" Due to how emotional she was, Di Xiao Wan's voice was trembling with excitement, causing her to go back and forth between giving a hug or staying back due to the threatening face of the man next to herself.

"Auntie," Bai Xiachen sounded very displeased, "it's a little sister, a little sister!"

Puckering her lips in a childish manner, Di Xiao Wan began poking at that logic: "And how do you know it's a little sister?"

BoxNovel.com

"My sister told me personally so it will be a sister."

Saying the unborn baby was a boy has now become a taboo for the kid because he immediately got all defensive.

It's clearly a beautiful and good little sister, why does Auntie say it's a boy?

"Okay, okay, it's a little sister as you say." Rubbing her nephew's head, the demon princess didn't want to argue on the subject, which promptly earned her a happy grin from the boy.

"I will be a good big brother, I will protect my little sister."

The little steambun's comment completely wins over the demon princess and made her give him a peck on the cheek. It's just too cute....

"Sister-in-law," letting go after her act, Di Xiao Wan finally returns her attention to why she's here, "Can I come with you?"

"No." Bai Yan didn't need to think on the matter and refused right away. "Your strength is too weak so you can't go to that battlefield."

"Sister-in-law!" Pleading by swinging Bai Yan's arm, the demon princess appears all pitiful with that puckered lip, "I really won't be a baggage, really...."

"When you break into the Celestial Rank then I'll take you." Bai Yan wasn't going to budge on the decision so her answer remains firm.

Hanging that head in a depressed manner: "Okay, but my strength is sealed away and Brother won't help me lift it." That said, the princess then shifted her sight onto the demon king like it's his fault.

"State Teacher is already out looking for the materials to help lift your seal, bear with it for now."

"Really?" Di Xiao Wan's eyes lit up with an cheeky smile of huffiness, "Don't think I will forgive him just like that. If it wasn't for him, Sister-in-law wouldn't have run away from home."

Anyway, it's all his fault. If he didn't secretly make a substitute for Brother behind everyone's back then none of that would've happened. He won't get forgiveness so easily.

"You stay here and wait for State Teacher to come back," Bai Yan pats the girl on the head to settle the matter. Turning to the rest of the elders, "It's about time, we're leaving now."

"Yes, Queen." They respond with resonating unity.

"Mother," it's then the little steambun tugged at the woman's sleeve, "are you not going to bring me?"

"Xiachen, you wait at home for me too."

"Why?" getting teary red in the eye, "I went into the secret domain so that I can protect you Mother, why won't you let me follow?"

Chapter 1102 - Declaration of War (2)

Pained at her boy's tearful face, Bai Yan almost crumbled if not for her motherly instinct to protect the baby. Leaning down, she gives him a gentle kiss on the forehead: "Xiachen, I'm only going there to access the situation, I will come back for you once I'm done with that, okay?"

The battle hasn't begun yet nor does she know the strength of the enemies, therefore taking her son along would be too risky to take.

"Really?" staring up with sparkling eyes of hope, "Mother is not lying?"

"Of course...." Pressing down the cringing discomfort in her heart, she wraps her boy into a warm hug: "Believe in me, I will come back."

"Okay." Lowering his little head in thought, it took a moment for him to respond: "I will believe you Mother, I will wait here for you to come pick me up...."

As reluctant as she was, Bai Yan finally releases herself from the kid and turns to her husband: "Let's go Di Cang."

BoxNovel.com

The demon king naturally knew how much his wife disliked the separation, but this must be done. Using his own hug to warm her, he hopes the act would give the woman a peace of mind as they left with the rest of the group.

In the background, Bai Xiachen never moved from the spot as he watched everyone leave. In fact, the light he's been showing in the eye until now has gradually disappeared and has been replaced with a darkness that's only been found several times before!

"Highness..." Dragony nervously gives the boy a tug on the sleeve.

Though the young missy doesn't know what's happening but she's getting rather scared right now. Di Xiao Wan and the other elders had already left to conduct their own business so its just the two kids left in this garden.

Returning to normal after that brief lapse: "Dragony, did you not say you want to follow Mother too? Since Mother won't take us then we can just tail them from the back in secret."

Shining with light in the eye over the suggestion: "Can we really?"

"Of course, I can't be at ease if I'm not by Mother's side. We will sneak quietly past everyone so the elders won't notice. If they find out then they will not let us leave."

If they won't let me go then I can just sneak around from the back. What they don't know won't hurt.

......

Border city.

He Ling (a slave) and others like him have long gotten wind of Bai Yan's coming so their group were already waiting since early morning. And sure enough, their efforts were soon rewarded with the familiar figures appearing in their line of sight.

"Mistress, King, you're finally here." the slave says with excitement in the voice.

At the same time, the demons and demonic beasts gathered here are also waiting by the city outskirt.

"Greeting to the king and queen!" Their voices powerful and resonating with power.

Supporting his wife as they land, Di Cang first scanned the surroundings before speaking: "How are the preparations?"

"Sire, we have finished most of the preparations and only need your order to begin the attack."

"Good, we will begin to move once nightfall comes!"

"Yes Sire!" The demons kneeled again and respectfully complied.

"Furthermore, go prepare a separate yard for my wife, no one is allowed to disturb her while there's nothing of importance."

"Yes, Sire." They answered again but with less vigor than before.

Everything done, Di Cang immediately turned back to his wife, those supporting hands careful and nervous.

Chapter 1103 - Declaration of War (3)

"Yan Yan, be careful, I'll help you go rest. During this period, you don't need to do anything, just wait here for my good news."

Bai Yan instantly went black in the face: "I am not so delicate that I need to me carried, not to mention I'm only five months into my pregnancy, there's no need to be so nervous."

"But I'm afraid you will get tired..."

......

Against this sort of behavior from their king towards their queen, the demons and demonic beasts gathered here were all gawking their mouths out in shock. Even though they've heard of Di Cang's love for Bai Yan from the various rumors, but not many of them have actually seen the real thing until now. That level of pampering was too much for their small hearts!

However, that doesn't mean shock was the only emotion running through their minds, there's also envy circulating among the female body. Thankfully these had self-acknowledgement and didn't have other intent in mind, otherwise Di Cang and Bai Yan would have to deal with another situation like that snake and fox fiasco.

BoxNovel.com

Once settled in on the courtyard prepared by the residents of this city.

"What are your plans for attacking the Celestial Realm in the evening?" Bai Yan asks with a serious face.

"I'm first going to head to the ancient battlefield that lies beyond this border city. Since that place is controlled by the Celestial Realm, it is bound to be defended by their forces. However, it is also filled with countless treasures lost through the ages. I intend to first conquer that place and then gather the items hidden underneath the ground for you. Afterwards I will then begin the assault on the rest of the Celestial Realm."

Understanding now, Bai Yan reaches over to grasp one of her husband's hand: "I want to go with you...."

"Yan Yan," pressing the woman's shoulder with his own free hand, his tone grew heavy as he spoke "You are pregnant now, I don't want you to work so hard. The defenders stationed at this ancient battlefield isn't too strong so you can be at ease, nothing will happen, I promise you. Just wait here and rest until I come back."

Until I come back....

These four words hit her hard: "Remember Di Cang, we are bound together by the soul. If I notice that you are in danger I will come for you no matter the danger, remember that!" Turning solemn in the face after saying that: "So, for me, you must pay attention to your own safety."

Di Cang didn't argue with that request, instead he pressed his own lips towards her to let the woman know his inner feelings.

After the kiss, the man's voice grew hoarse and longing: "I promise you, for you and our children, I won't let any harm come my way."

Reassured now, Bai Yan shows a genuine pleased smile: "Remember what you promised me, otherwise I will follow you to death if I must, we will be together!"

This time it was Di Cang who got hit hard by the words. Pulling his wife into an embrace, he holds her tightly to relish in this moment.

"Yan Yan..." getting a bit dry in his throat at what he's about to say," I also started to remember some things. I remember a long time ago I failed, I couldn't protect you, and I lost you for that...." Then going sharp in the eye like a ferocious beast, "I will never let that happen again, never!"

This was his promise to her, a promise he intends to keep for this life and the next and forward!

Chapter 1104 - Declaration of War (4)

"Go ahead, rest for now," letting go of his woman as he says that, "I'm going to discuss the matters of this evening with First Elder, I won't disturb you."

Staring up to the man's gaze, Bai Yan eventually nodded and allowed her man to give a peck on the forehead before their separation.

........

In the study, several elders had already been waiting for their king when he arrived on scene.

"Majesty," they arch their fists in respect as the man took a seat on the main chair.

"First Elder, give me the report to this ancient battlefield."

BoxNovel.com

"Yes Sire," taking a step forward, the senior goes over what he knows. "The enemy troops stationed at the battlefield are all Celestial Rank warriors, most are Bottom Divine with a few that has barely stepped into the Middle Divine stage."

Gently tapping the table over this information: "And what about the treasure lost in the ancient battlefield, do you have any information regarding those?"

"We're unable to locate any relics so far because our people still haven't been able to examine the region, but we are able to confirm there are a lot of rare medicinal herbs growing on the land. The soil there is rich with nutrient so it's quite abundant."

Squinting his eyes: "Herbs? That's good, very good, I can take those and give it to my wife for use. In any case, this ancient battlefield will be mine!"

First Elder's mouth twitched at that statement. He could already guess why their king specifically picked the ancient battlefield as the first stage for the invasion – it's probably for the herbs and treasures to give to the queen!

"Also, go pick several powerful demons out there to protect my wife." Di Cang still doesn't feel completely at ease for leaving so he wants to make an insurance.

"Yes, Sire." First Elder arches his fist in compliance.

Even after all these years, the king's love for the queen is still deep into the bone, no one can match....

A moment later, Di Cang speaks again, "This battle on the ancient battlefield, First Elder, you don't need to participate. I will bring ten other Bottom Divines with me and that's it."

Taken aback by the order, the senior promptly protested: "But why Sire?"

Sneering coldly: "This battle will inevitably raise the attention of those in the Celestial Realm, I don't want them to know our full strength so ten is enough!"

Truth was he alone was more than enough to wipe out the forces stationed at the battlefield. However, he's not going to waste time mopping up the weaker ones so the ten demons were for that, to handle the ones he couldn't care less to fight.

First Elder naturally understood what his king was intending to do and it made perfect sense. It's never a good idea to reveal all the cards before the final clash.

"Okay, I'll make the arrangements." Not delaying, the senior immediately went out the door to carry out the command and left Third Elder and Fifth Elder exchanging looks among themselves to one side.

"What are you two still doing here?"

Shuddering upon the realization of their dismissal, the pair hurriedly cusped their hand: "Yes, Sire."

Alone now in the study, Di Cang sat quietly there like he's brooding over something.....

Night time.

This evening was a dark one. Perhaps it's the raising of the curtain for this great war, but the moon was firmly hidden behind the dark clouds of this night, making it all the more difficult to see anything in the shadows.

Chapter 1105 - Declaration of War (5)

Ancient battlefield.

On the edge of this stretch of land burdened with scars from ancient wars, a brightly lit manor was currently holding a festive banquet within its compound. There are dancers, beauties, and most importantly, there's a greasy middle-aged man relishing in the bounties of whatever this place had to offer.

"Oh beautiful, come, come drink with me." The greasy man directly pours the wine in his glass down the beauty's throat with a boisterous laugh.

As a result of the act, the female in question naturally coughed from the choke. Nevertheless, she continues to put on a smile: "Milord is so bad."

"Haha, of course I am bad, otherwise how am I supposed to make you all love me!"

Wei Sheng Ping then went ahead to wrap his greasy hands around the breasts of the nearest ladies around himself, allowing those fingers to squeeze and pull at their tits to make them moan.

BoxNovel.com

Bang!

Suddenly, a loud ruckus came from the outside, causing the slimy greaseball to jump up in haste.

"Who? Who came to mess with this ancient battlefield?"

After he arrived at this ancient battlefield and made it his home, no one has dared to come make trouble. As such, he's been much less interested in guarding his position as the dominant overlord here and grew lazier as he enjoyed the fine things of life. For example, playing with these fine women at night and letting his fitness go due to all the food he's been consuming.

"Not good, milord, it's a big deal!"

Perhaps its due to how frantic he was, the guard in question ends up running over some of the dancer girls and making a mess of things when he tumbled over to Wei Sheng Ping spot.

"Milord, the demons are coming!"

"What?"

The greaseball became shocked: "Demons? What crap are you going on about? Demons are the lowest of the low in the Celestial Realm, what trouble can they cause to make you so frantic? How many came, one or is it two?"

Although there are indeed demons living in the Celestial Realm, but due to the level of poaching by the various forces here, the numbers are always on the small side. It's within reason for Wei Sheng Ping to assume its only one or two.

"It's... it's eleven."

"Eleven?" the greaseball repeats the number with a frown, "That's actually a pretty high number, but it shouldn't be enough to make you panic, right?"

The guard gulped hard: "The leading demon, he.... he seems to be very powerful."

"Humph!" Sneering in his voice, "Isn't it just a demon, how powerful can he be? How about this. If he's more powerful than me then I'll betroth my beloved daughter to him, hahaha!" The last bit was obviously full of sarcasm like the idea was impossible.

The gifted demons have mostly been tamed over the years so there's only the weak ones left out in the wild. Now for the disobedient ones, they've obviously been wiped out so it's within reason for this man to assume that logic.

Unlike his lord's belittling opinion about the attackers, the guard on the other hand was shuddering with fear just remembering the powerful image of the demons. As such, he knew the only way was to make the greaseball see for himself....

Wei Sheng Ping snorted and strode out the door at his subordinates pleading. Immediately, the exceptional color of that silvery haired man had caught his eye.

"This..." the greaseball gulps.

This demon... isn't he too beautiful for a man? What a shame, if only he's a female.

Chapter 1106 - Declaration of War (6)

The greasy fatso laments on the face, If only this demon is a woman, I would love to take this one in to my harem.....

"You demons are getting more and more courageous lately, daring to come make trouble on my territory?" Wei Sheng Ping starts rolling his fat greasy self towards Di Cang as he says that, "But.... I can make a deal with you. If you lose then you must surrender and submit to me. If I lose then I will marry my daughter to you, how about that? Hahahaha!"

However, unlike the boisterous laugh of the fat greaseball who's lost in his own humor, Di Cang's expression had become more and more dark.

"This is a great deal for you. My daughter is peerless in both beauty and talent, giving you a chance to marry her is your greatest gift. Of course, that's only if you can defeat me."

That was the last straw for Di Cang. Flashing a cold murderous glint in those eyes, this great demon king didn't even want to spend a single word answering this clown that's flaunting in front of himself. It's as if the very act was a humiliation in itself.

So... he directly attacked.

BoxNovel.com

Boom!

In an instant, the mountainous aura shot out by Di Cang's body completely overwhelms the greasy fatso. The poor guy didn't even know what happened when he got sent flying and crashed into a nearby wall. If it wasn't for the extreme pain along the front, he might've just kept staring out shock: "You... how can this be?"

Didn't the strongest of those in the Demon Realm get exterminated thousands of years ago? How can there be such a strong demon here right now?

Wei Sheng Ping wanted to climb back up after realizing the extreme danger he's in, however, it's too late because that dashing figure was already in front of his face.

Perhaps the air coming out of Di Cang was just too frightening, but the fat greaseball didn't dare to move an inch anymore. It finally dawned on him why the guard would spout those words earlier, it's not them exaggerating, its he himself underestimating the foe....

With another loud bang, Di Cang's foot stomps down at the person's chest, causing his body to make a huge human shaped dent on the ground.

"You... who are you?" Wei Sheng Ping shakily asks.

Resistance? Forget about that, he's lost all will to fight at this point. Aside from the blood leaking from the corner of his mouth, this greasy fatso didn't want to do anything else aside from saving his own hide.

Sneering, Di Cang shows a sly smirk: "Those who are here to rob you!"

The demons who came with the man were all showing dumbfounded faces with dark lines running across them.

To rob you?

In other words, what difference are we from bandits?

Although our current behavior is the same as bandits, but still....

"Oooumph!" The greasy fatso struggles to speak as blood came pouring out of his mouth, "Please, I will give you anything you want, please don't kill me, I don't want to die...."

Finally releasing his leg from the man's chest, Di Cang pulls the human out from the dented ground and stabbed his sword right into Wei Sheng Ping's left eye.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

There's no need to act because the pain from losing his eye was excruciating. Now all that remains in the right eye were that of fear and horror.

This man, he's not a demon, he's a monster!

Chapter 1107 - Declaration of War (7)

"If you look at me again then I will poke your other eye out and turn you into a blind man!" Di Cang's intimidating existence felt like he could kill from mere words alone, "Furthermore, if you say another word then I will slice off your tongue!"

Wei Sheng Ping trembled profusely at the threat. Keeping his head low, he's too afraid to bring the threat to test with his own life.

"I will wait here, go bring your treasures over." Releasing the captive in his hand, Di Cang wasn't worried at all about the person trying to escape because all these people are already rats in a cage, there's no escape!

Shuddering hard at the command, Wei Sheng Ping didn't dare to delay and rushed for the treasury vault like a second of slowness would warrant his own beheading.

"Go gather everyone that's left on this ancient battlefield. Capture those who doesn't resist and slay those who rebel!" Di Cang then turns to his subordinates to give this order.

"Yes Sire!"

BoxNovel.com

Unlike the happy laughter and dancing from before, this manor has now become a very different place all together. It's filled with a tense air of unease that's making the dancers and songstresses all curl up around the corner in shivering fear.

Then again, it did make sense as to why the females here were so scared of Di Cang and his men. Who does that? A few words and you would poke another's eye out, that's downright barbaric!

Back over at Wei Sheng Ping's side, the greasy slimeball was currently rummaging through his prized possessions like instructed. It pains him to lose everything of value but its far better than losing his own life.

"What's sort of bad luck is this? It's been so quiet around this place for so long, how did such a demon suddenly come barging in here?"

Right as the man had finished packing away the stuff he spent so many years gathering into his personal storage ring, a loud feministic cry suddenly boomed out from the rear and made him jerk.

"Father!"

This lady was like a shining example of what it means to inherit a parent's gene pool. She's extremely chubby and literally shook the ground whenever she walked, but more importantly, it's that eyebrow which she inherited from her old man that gave her lineage away – it's a straight line like a single brow. Aside from the white skin, there's hardly anything worthy of note that could be called beautiful.

"Aiya, my sweet daughter, why did you come out?" Hurrying to pull at his daughter's arm so she would go back, "You need to find a place to hide until those people leave. I can't afford to let those savages get any funny ideas once they get a look at your beauty."

If Di Cang and those demons that came with him were to hear the Wei Sheng Ping's comment there then they would surely throw everything out from their stomach right then and there.

If such a woman could be called beautiful then there wouldn't be an ugly woman in this world!

However, due to Wei Qing Qing never having left this ancient battlefield, plus her father's men were always complimenting about her face, this lady has now become delusional to the lies of being the number one beauty of this ancient battlefield. As a result, confidence in her own face wasn't an issue.

"You can't go back on your words...." Twisting her hair in a shy manner, Wei Qing Qing mutters under her breath like she's too embarrassed to look up.

She's never seen a man look so good, naturally this lady wouldn't want to miss out on being Di Cang's wife.

Now this time Wei Sheng Ping didn't know what to do anymore. He's stiff as a rock because that remark about marrying his daughter was nothing more than a joke, it wasn't real. Furthermore, he's not stupid enough to believe his own daughter was a real beauty, he's only saying that to not hurt his precious girl's heart!

Chapter 1108 - Declaration of War (8) 

"Qing Qing, that guy is not your fated man. He is too cruel and ruthless, but most importantly, he's a demon!" said the greaseball with exasperation in his voice.

Making ahumphing sound with her voice, Wei Qing Qing clearly didn't think so: "He beat you as soon as you mentioned me, I'm sure it's because of my fame as the number one beauty here in this ancient battlefield. He specifically came to marry me."

"Qing Qing!" he cries out in a panic.

Although he has a lot of concubines to service himself, but he only has this one daughter, that's why he doesn't wanted her to go die in vain.

"Father, are you planning to send him one of your concubines instead of me, is that what you are planning?"

It has to be mentioned, Wei Sheng Ping does have such an idea in mind. All those wives of his were beautiful to most out there. If he could use one to win the favor of such a powerful demon then why not? His lost eye could easily be recovered with a Dan pill so the former grudge doesn't mean much if he could get such powerful backing!

BoxNovel.com

"That man's strength is so strong, do you think your little concubines are going to be able to endure at night? Only with my body can I bear his manliness, not to mention I am the number one beauty in this ancient battlefield. Which part of me is not worthy of him?" Wei Qing Qing waves her own hand up into the air like the act would showcase the strength in her arms. However, no reaction evercame from her old man, which causes her to start shaking the poor guy's shoulder instead: "I don't care Father, I'm going to marry that handsome guy, I must marry him!"

"But... but what if he already has a wife?"

"That's even simpler. All men have multiple wives, I only need him to demote his current one to a concubine and make me the main wife." Cocking her chin up like an egotistic peacock, Wei Qing Qing proudly and generously states this like it's a given.

The idea didn't sound so bad to the greasy fatso at all actually. He has so many wives in his harem already, losing a couple to satisfy that demon wouldn't hurt if he uses them as a offering. With so many gifts, he's sure Di Cang wouldn't mind taking his daughter afterwards as a thank you.

Yes, that will do, he will surely accept Qing Qing once I give him so many good things at once. What man doesn't like wealth and beauties?

......

Wei Manor.

In this gathering hall, Di Cang props against the main seating chair with a bored expression as he gazed down at the group of unimportant flies huddling together for protection. However, his focus quickly changed as soon as his senses picked up a familiar aura from the outside.

"Didn't I say you don't need to come out tonight, why are you here?" he asks after rushing out the door.

Under the darkness of this night, the woman's eye-catching dress of red were hypnotically mesmerizing when matched with the owner's peerless contour. Its breathtaking just seeing this level of perfection.

"Majesty, I wanted to stop Her Highness, but your orders are to put the queen's command above all else. I didn't have any other option but to follow." Reporting this was First Elder who also tagged along from behind. He's making a wry expression like someone that's both troubled and blaming because this really wasn't his fault.

Bai Yan chuckled at the elder's swift explanation: "Don't blame him, I was the one who wanted to come out. I couldn't feel at ease, that's why I came."

Since his wife was already getting on the defensive then he had no reason to press the issue. Holding Bai Yan's hand in a careful and gentle manner, he leads her away for the main chair to sit in. "Just sit here and rest Yan Yan, I will handle everything, you don't need to do anything."

Bai Yan nodded and didn't object to the request. They're already at the edge of the Celestial Realm, a place where there are numerous powerful beings. Regardless of how she thinks, worrying has become an undeniable fact of life for her at this point. Only by being by her husband's side would this wife be at ease.

Exactly right when she's about to take a seat like suggested, Wei Sheng Ping has returned from the treasury vault, and behind him was the huge thick walking ball that was Wei Qing Qing.

Chapter 1109 - Declaration of War (9)

Wei Qing Qing only needed a glance at the woman sitting beside Di Cang to become enraged. Stomping that feet, she screams: "Father, that woman over there, which number of your concubines is she? Also, why is she sitting on my seat, that is my seat, tell her to crawl over here to me!"

For a moment, everyone's attention was now firmly plastered on the ugly fat woman. This includes Bai Yan with her narrowed eyes and Di Cang's gloomy face that's about to go murder this bitch.

"When did my queen become your concubine?" The demon king's voice sounded like it came from the depths of hell, strangling and choking everyone inside the hall.

Stuttering to speak, the fat greaseball hurries to correct his own daughter: "Qing Qing, you mustn't misunderstand, this is not my concubine, quickly go admit your mistake!"

"Admit my mistake, why should I do that?" Locking onto Di Cang with her lovestruck eyes, Wei Qing Qing apparently didn't have the brain to process anything at this point aside from ogling the man of her dream. "Didn't you come here to marry me, the number one beauty on this ancient battlefield? What's the deal with that woman?"

Due to being so spoiled by her family and the lack of interaction with those from the outside, Wei Qing Qing continues to believe she's the main reason for all this fuss.

BoxNovel.com

Really, doesn't he know how to show some sincerity? Why would he bring another woman with him if he wants to marry me?

But Di Cang was done listening to the nonsense of this bitch at this point. Before another word could come forward from that foul mouth, the cup in his hand had already shot out and smashed into Wei Qing Qing's forehead, causing the girl to start bleeding profusely from the wound.

Why, why is he attacking me? Why is this man hurting me? Shocked beyond belief, the fat bitch didn't know what to make of this and just stood there with wide eyes.

"Outrageous!" First Elder finally snaps after watching this nonsensical show, "Who do you think you are to speak about our queen in this manner? Also, how dare you have thoughts about our king with your ugly appearance?"

Queen?

Plopping to the ground, Wei Sheng Ping nervously looks upward at the two with great fear in his voice: "Yo-You are from the Demon Realm?"

And the king and queen at that?

Yes, apart from the Demon Realm's rulers, who else can defeat me so easily? This time I'm really screwed!

Ignoring her old man's blatant display of submission, Wei Qing Qing instead grew mad from being called out as ugly. "I am the number one beauty on this ancient battlefield, how dare you say I'm ugly? Only someone like I can withstand his strength in bed. Furthermore, look at that woman, she's so weak looking that I bet the child in her stomach won't even make it out alive!"

At first Bai Yan could care less about this clown that's flaunting in front of herself, but bringing her unborn child into the conversation was another matter. In a flick of her hand, the teacup in her possession also flies out like Di Cang's and smashes directly into the girl's face.

"How dare you jinx my child!" she slams the table and exudes a menacing aura of murder.

For the demons that came with the lady, especially First Elder, they're all horrified by what they've just heard. It's no secret their king cared deeply for his wife, and the children was the big sore spot for the queen here.

Hurrying to get up to sooth Bai Yan's mood with a rub on the shoulder: "Yan Yan, let me handle this matter, you mustn't stress yourself from being so angry. It's not worth it for someone like that."

Chapter 1110 - Declaration of War (10)

This Wei Qing Qing's previous behavior has already challenged his bottom line earlier. If not for his attention being divided by deciding on what sort of punishment to use, Di Cang would've long smashed that face up to stop her from getting any closer.

"First Elder, drag this woman away!" Di Cang gaze gradually fell upon his target, those eyes no longer showing the warmth he made to his wife earlier. "Let her experience what it means to have a thousand knives got through her body! If I find that she's still alive after being bled dry then you will all be held accountable!"

Stumbling backwards in shock: "Didn't you come here to marry me? Why are you doing this to me? No, no, I don't want to die! Father, save me!"

"Idiot!" First Elder snorts derisively, "You are dirt in comparison to our queen, how dare you say the king is here to marry you? Where do you even get such confidence to think such a thing?"

"No, I didn't lie, he clearly admitted it when he bested my father. They made a deal to offer me as the bride if he wins, and he never vetoed the idea. If that's not agreeing then what else?" Seeing the two demons drawing increasingly closer to herself, the fat bitch grew more and more flustered as she backed off.

"That's because he's not qualified to have me respond to him!" Di Cang's answer was like a slap across the face for the foolish bitch.

BoxNovel.com

How did this happen?

Her eyes have changed from the initial panic to despair at this point, and even as she was being dragged away she never once stopped staring up at the handsome demon king.

"Wait!" Bai Yan's sudden call made the two demons stop.

"What's the matter, Yan Yan?" Di Cang hurries to ask with concern in his voice.

Taking in a deep breath, Bai Yan look like she's suppressing some sort of fire in her chest: "If you do that then she will die from the pain first."

As a result of that remark, Wei Qing Qing's despairing eyes were once again alit with hope.

Can it be? This woman is going to let me go? Or is she going to let me have a quick ending?

Not bothering to look at the fat bitch, Bai Yan instead turns to First Elder as she continued: "I have here some medicine. It can make her unable to die from the extreme pain of having a thousand knives stabbed into her body, nor can she faint during the process. Take it and put it to good use."

And this is the price of jinxing my child!

Wei Qing Qing's eyes once again grew dim and started to struggle.

"Father, help me! You vicious woman, you..."

Too afraid to let anymore curses to come out of that mouth, the two demons hurried to draw their swords and slashed down. Immediately, a huge chunk of flesh came flying off of the fat bitch's arm.

"Ah!" Wei Qing Qing screamed out in agonizing pain. Whatever curses she had in mind evaporated on the spot because its too intense for her senses.

Throughout the entire exchange, the girl's father Wei Sheng Ping never once stepped in or pleaded for mercy. Sure, the fat bitch may be his own child, but when it comes to shove, you never know what one might do in the end.

"Where's the treasure?" Di Cang's voice once again rang out after the screaming stopped, his gaze looming over the fat greaseball's existence.

Chapter 1111 - Bandit Di Cang (1)

Frantically rummaging through himself for the storage ring, Wei Sheng Ping then carefully presents it before Di Cang face to show he's not trying anything funny. "The treasures are here."

"Here Yan Yan," tossing it to his wife without any care for the ring, "see if you like anything in there. If you find nothing you like then I'll just finish these people off first before looking elsewhere to rob."

Wei Sheng Ping could start peeing himself at this point after that comment. He's dreadfully afraid he would lose his head the next second if he moved.

If I had known this ancient battlefield is so dangerous then I never would've come here to guard this place!

Rubbing her chin after scanning the content with her senses, Bai Yan spoke with a pleased smile: "I will take some of the herbs inside, they're what I need to refine some more Godhood Dan Pill. As for the others, I don't need them."

"Hmm?" Pricking his brow like he's not amused by what he's heard, Di Cang promptly turned back to the fat greaseball, "Are you hiding anything else?"

BoxNovel.com

Pale as a ghost at the added attention: "Of course not, absolutely not! This is already everything I have in my home."

"Then... alright, out of consideration for the herbs you've presented, I will leave your body intact." Di Cang spoke with a sinister smirk and causes the other person to collapse entirely to the floor.

The poor greaseball didn't expect he would still be killed after he handed everything over. However, that frightened mindset of his did have a brain because his attention swiftly turned to the concubines huddling in the corner of the room. Grabbing several of the dancers and songstresses, he pulls them to Di Cang's location.

"Oh great king of the demons, please let me go. If you do, these beauties are all yours." Hurrying to push one of the dancers beside himself to go forward: "What are you all waiting for, quickly go serve this great one."

As frightened as the lady was based on that shivering appearance, she nevertheless plucked up her courage and walked towards Di Cang.

However.....

"Scram!" Before she could even get in front of the man, Di Cang's aura had exploded outwards and sent the lady flying and crashing into the nearest wall. Blood came pouring out of that mouth and dying the woman red from the chest down.

"I had wanted to give you an intact body once you die, but it seems you don't want that opportunity anymore!"

Dumbfounded, the slimy greaseball hurries to speak: "Is this one not to your liking? No problem, it doesn't matter, I can find any beauty that is to your liking. As long as you let me live then anything is fine."

That pleading cry only made Bai Yan shake her head. She's absolutely baffled by how clueless this person was and how he could be so oblivious to his own mistake.

"No wonder your daughter is so stupid, it's due to your influence," First Elder chimes in with a sarcastic tone, "His Majesty is angry because you keep trying to send those women to his side yet you are still blind to the fact. How stupid can you be? No wonder you were sent here to guard the ancient battlefield."

Wei Sheng Ping just gawked his jaws there. He didn't think there would be a man who doesn't like beautiful women, and to refuse one at that?

Not wanting to spend any more time with the fool, Di Cang returns his attention to his wife. Giving her a hug to not give anyone other ideas: "Yan Yan, don't be angry, I will cheer you up okay?"

Breaking out into a giggling laughter: "Where do you see that I'm angry? If he wants to send women to you is his business, you just need to not accept it. Not to mention if you did dare to accept it, I will kill one if there's one, kill two if there's two, and kill dozens if there's dozens!"

"Oh Yan Yan, there's no need for you to dirty your own hands, your husband I will personally deal with these people. You just sit there and stay put."

Chapter 1112 - Bandit Di Cang (2)

Di Cang curses inwardly at the bastard that wants to incriminate himself.

This Wei Sheng Ping really doesn't like to live! Thank goodness Yan Yan didn't misunderstand me, otherwise I will make sure his fate is the same as his daughter!

"How... how can this be?" Muttering to himself in an incoherent manner, the fat greaseball still doesn't believe what he's seeing in front of himself.

A man having multiple wives is normal in this world, even my own daughter who is so proud is willing to accept that fact. Why can this single woman up there monopolize someone so powerful to herself and not be reprimanded?

"Wei Sheng Ping, I will let you die with a clear answer so you don't go wondering what you did wrong after you become a ghost." First Elder couldn't resist mocking the fool, "Foxes are naturally charming and seductive by nature, that's a racial feature. Now look at the females beside yourself, what makes you think they can even compare to the fox race when the king can have so many better if he so much as said a word? In His Majesty's eye, he only has the queen and no one else. So, tell me, what makes you think sending other women to his side is a good idea? In fact, do you think he needs you to do that? You must be real stupid in the head to say something like that in front of the queen!" The more he spoke, the colder the senior's expression became.

"Drag him away as well," Di Cang throws out this command to his nearby subordinate, "his punishment will be dismemberment!"

"Yes, Sire!" First Elder complies by arching his fist and immediately looked to signal his men beneath.

BoxNovel.com

"No!" In his urgency, Wei Shing Peng forcefully breaks free from the arms of those dragging him away and sped away for the exit. However, before he could even take a single step outside, an old figure had already blocked his path.

"Want to leave?" With a cold snarl, First Elder roars out a punch at the person and sent him flying across the hall, thus allowing the two demons to do their work of dragging the sack of meat away.

"Sire, what do you wish to do with the rest of these people here?" The senior asks with indifference like he could care less for the lives of these individuals.

"Those above the Celestial Rank can stay if they are willing to submit, otherwise you can kill them on the spot if they resist!" As soon as the last bit came out, the hall was immediately shrouded in an air of murderous intent, causing many of the weaker ones to choke and gasp for air.

Done with his order, Di Cang then returns to his wife that's sitting on the main seat. Wrapping his hand around her waist in a hug: "Yan Yan, it's getting late, why don't we go back and rest?"

"Okay." Bai Yan nodded and smiled at the nice suggestion. She's indeed getting a bit tired.

Right as the couple's about to leave, the demon king didn't forget to throw out one last command: "Go locate all the spots with the richest cluster of herbs in this ancient battlefield, I want to give them to my wife."

"As you wish Sire."

......

Left to carry out his business, First Elder wasted no time in sorting through the kneeling females in this room. However, when he saw the level these dancers and songstresses held, his face immediately turned into a frown.

"What to do with these people? They're obvious not of standard...." He mutters to himself.

"Milord, please spare our lives, we were all kidnapped here by Wei Sheng Ping and forced to follow him. Please let us go, we promise we won't ever appear before your eyes."

Despite the tear-stricken faces of these beautiful ladies that could sway most men out there, First Elder's expression never wavered in the slightest. He's stern and hard, intent on carrying out his command to the teeth.

Chapter 1113 - Bandit Di Cang (3)

However, not everyone was made of stone, this includes the first elder who's been living for over a thousand years. When his eyes fell upon the shivering ladies who's clearly helpless before his might, he sighed and relented knowing he's going to be disobeying the king's order.

"Tell me, how am I supposed to know there's no ulterior motives inside your hearts?" he asked with a much softer but still harsh tone.

One of the braver girls' ones spoke with pursed lips, "We don't know, but we will do anything you ask of us."

"Fine then, I will carve a part of my powers into your soul. This allows me to control your actions during any moment that I wish. If you agree to this then I will let you girls leave, otherwise, you know what happens...."

The girls looked startled but nevertheless didn't resist. They just hung their heads there before looking up at the elder, "We are willing."

To be in control by another is still better than losing our lives here today.

BoxNovel.com

Since it has come to this, First Elder didn't say more. Pulling forward his powers, he forcefully imprints his mark onto their soul.

"You can go now. Remember, nothing here is to be revealed to the outside."

"We understand," the girls became delighted.

They didn't lie about being kidnapped here to serve the fat greaseball. Now that they are free to leave, it's natural they couldn't be happier. So, the group didn't waste any time at all before rushing out the door and disappearing from sight under the cover of darkness....

......

Celestial Palace.

Several old men were sitting in the conference room discussing certain matters when a guard hurriedly barged in through the main entrance.

"Honorable Keepers, those people from the Demon Realm have invaded the ancient battlefield and Wei Sheng Ping who is charged with its protection has been killed!'

"What?" Keeper Ling (arrogant) became stunned. Jumping from the chair, he snaps with seething rage: "How dare they attack the Celestial Realm!"

"What do we do now Keepers?" asked the guard that's kneeling on the ground.

Keeper Zun (ashen robe) and others turned quiet instead of arguing.

"We can't let this stand. That demon king's potential is limitless. If we allow him to grow then it will surely endanger the Celestial Realm."

"But if we leave the palace then the Lord will become aware of it. He won't let us interfere so it's useless even if we went."

Another Keeper frowned and sighed, "The power of this Demon Realm is not to be underestimated. Even after all these years of our suppression, they are still capable of breaking through to the Celestial Rank."

So......

We must not allow this to continue!

"My dear Keepers, allow me to handle this matter."

Just then a soft voice came from the rear and causes the seniors present in the room to turn their heads. What they saw was a woman that's as pristine as a fairy and gave off an almost halo effect with the light coming off of her body.

"Ruo Xi, you are an important daughter of this world, we can't risk having anything happen to you." Keeper Zun (ashen robe) frowns as he said that.

"Keepers, I have been in your care for all these years, for that, I am extremely grateful. However, I believe its time I did something for the Celestial Realm. As long as this world is safe then I don't mind paying for it with my life." Showing a pained smile like she's running off to meet her end, Yun Ruo Xi's appearance was difficult to find fault in there.

Sure enough, the seniors here were all moved by her words.

What a good girl she is. The Celestial Lord did not return for a thousand years and she is still willing to take such risks for this world....

"Ruo Xi, you must take your amulet with you." Keeper Ling (arrogant) softens up in his voice after the earlier outburst, "A certain person told us years ago that your crescent shaped amulet is the key to saving this world in the future. You must firmly keep it on your body and never lose it!"

Chapter 1114 - Bandit Di Cang (4)

Tightly clenching the amulet around her neck: "Please be assured, since I am destined to ascend to that position then no danger will come my way."

"You go then." Keeper Ling relents by waving his hand.

Since she has gotten what she wanted, Yun Ruo Xi promptly paid her respect and bid farewell to these rulers of the Celestial Realm.

Looking at the direction of her departure, a faint smile gradually comes out of the most arrogant of the bunch: "That wretched lass at least did one thing right back then and that is to bring Ruo Xi to us. Oh right, how is that crazy old coot doing?"

"This...."

The group exchanged various looks among themselves, unsure how to answer Keeper Ling's question. In the end it was Keeper Zun (ashen robe) who sighed to break the silence.

BoxNovel.com

"As usual, he's still as crazy as ever since Bai lassie was destroyed by us in both soul and body. He cared for the girl the most so it hit him the hardest."

"Humph!" Keeper Ling huffs a snort, "How dare he lose his sanity after all he's done? If it wasn't for him bringing that wretched lass to the Celestial Palace, would the Celestial Lord become like so?"

He definitely held a grudge against the mentioned crazy old coot for what happened in the past. Not only did the guy not support their endeavor in slaying Bai Yan's former incarnation, he also tried to stop them!

"Enough, let's stop talking about him and continue our cultivation," a green robed Keeper suggests to his peers while getting up to leave.

Since one of them was intent on going then the others weren't going to linger around either. Very soon, all the others were getting up to disperse as well.

It's just that....

Right as they were out the door, the group were stopped by the mentioned crazy old man that was rushing over to their location.

This individual wore similar clothes that's shaded white instead, but unlike them, this crazy old man had straws sticking out of his white hair that showed his sanity wasn't right.

"Bai Bai, where are you? Don't hide from Grandpa, I see you!" Bumping over in an erratic fashion, the crazy old coot eventually stopped after hitting Keeper Ling on the side. Immediately, his eyes lit up. "Bai Bai, I finally caught you, this time you can't hide from me. Little Bai Bai, do you know why I named you Bai Bai? It's because you were so adorably white as a kid, that's why I named you Bai Bai."

Note: Bai is the word white depending on how you use it in a sentence.

That does it for Keeper Ling. Going from green to white, then from white to green, the usually arrogant senior snaps and forcefully pushed the crazy old coot away: "I am not your Bai Bai, get a good look!"

Stumbling backwards from the shove, the poor fella that's being alienated turns into a daze like he's seeing something from the past: "My Bai Bai, where my little Bai Bai? Woowhooo, where is my good granddaughter?"

Extremely unsightly in the face now, Keeper Ling didn't want to hear anymore: "Nothing but a little beggar that you picked up off the streets, how can you even think of her as your granddaughter? She's not even born of your son! Damn it, if you want to be crazy then go do it somewhere else! It's all your fault that everything is like this now!"

As someone that has a screw loose in the head, the crazy old coot clearly didn't hear a single thing there. Instead of arguing, the poor fella simply ran for the exit to leave the palace in search of his missing granddaughter.

"I'm going to find my good granddaughter, where are you my good granddaughter?"

Trembling all over from rage at this point, Keeper Ling wanted to explode but couldn't out of his own pride. He's the sane one here so he's not going to stoop to the level of someone that's not right in the head.

"Hey, nothing will happen if we let him run off like that right?" Keeper Zun (ashen robe) comments from one side after seeing his former companion's deteriorated state. No matter what, they were once considered brothers so his heart still ached for the poor fella.

"If he wants to find her then let him go look. Regardless, that girl no longer exists so even if he turns the Celestial Realm upside down, he will still not see her!"

Making a heavy flick of his sleeve, Keeper Ling did not want to spare another glance in the general direction of where the old coot went and turned for the back mountain.

Likewise, several of the other Keepers also sighed and shook their heads in disappointment before turning for their own rooms. They may have chosen to side with Keeper Ling but they also lamented the fact that the once strongest of their bunch has regressed to the level of becoming the weakest. Fate sure likes to play tricks on the living....

Chapter 1115 - Bandit Di Cang (5)

Just as these rulers of the Celestial Realm were discussing on how to handle the Demon Realm, Di Cang and his gang of bandits had already robbed through countless cities in their path. Naturally, the treasures from their venture were handed over to Bai Yan in the aftermath.

It's just that news tended to travel fast in cases like these....

When Di Cang arrived at his next targeted location, the whole city had already evacuated and took with them the treasures that would've been sitting here for his taking.

"Sire, what do we do now?" a guard turns to ask with a nervous voice.

Dark in the face, the demon king raises his hand and gives the order: "Continue!"

He doesn't believe there's nothing to gain today!

BoxNovel.com

The corner of the guard's mouth began to twitch at this ridiculous situation. When did the king become so bandit like?

......

At the same time while that was occurring, a small little head carefully sticks out from the corner of the Demon Palace gate leading to the outside. When those eyes saw that no patrols were nearby to get in his way, he immediately beckoned the little dragoness from behind to come forward.

"Shhhh." Placing a finger to his lips to gesture for quietness, Bai Xiachen then tiptoes away with his sister for freedom.

However.....

Before he could even make it out of the palace grounds, a familiar scent had suddenly appeared in front of himself and blocking his path.

Stiffly raising his head to confront the beautiful face, he greets her with an awkward grin, "Auntie, what a coincidence!"

"Xiachen, where are you going with Dragony?" Di Xiao Wan pricks her brow.

"Ughhh..." Shifting his eyes left and right in order to come up with an excuse, "Me and Dragony are going out to play, we will be back soon."

"Is that so?" said the demon princess with bemusement, "is your little outing to go look for your parents?"

Turning into a rock at being caught, When did this sweet dumbaclutz of a auntie become so clever?

"Auntie." Not giving up, he tugs at the girl's arm in a pleading manner: "I miss Mother a lot, can you let me go find her?"

"Your mother said not to let you go out. If she finds out that it was I who allowed you to leave then she's going be very angry once she gets back."

"Auntie, I know you care about me a lot, but I really do miss Mother...." Getting all teary in the eyes, he decides to use the best skill in his arsenal: "And, I am very strong now, I can protect Mother."

"Auntie Princess, can you let us go?" Dragony also decides to join in on the attack and tugs at the other free arm with tears starting to fill her eyes.

"It's not impossible for you two to go," Di Xiao Wan starts showing a cunning light in her beautiful eyes then, "I can go with you, that will be fine."

Bai Xiachen just stared at the girl, unable to take in what he's heard for a good moment: "But your strength Auntie..."

"What?" the demon princess gives a heavy knock at the boy's head to show her disgruntlement. "Are you saying my strength is low that you're afraid? Just so you know, my strength is only weak because its sealed away by that bastard, once it's released...."

"But that's only if you can release the seal first." Bai Xiachen unkindly retorts his aunt's logic.

Chapter 1116 - Bandit Di Cang (6)

"I don't care, you let me follow too or else..."

Di Xiao Wan didn't even get to finish his sentence when her head felt a heavy force hitting it. Next thing the demon princess knew was her mind blacking out as she fainted away to the floor.

Waving that little fist in the air in a triumphant manner: "Come Dragony, let's put Auntie aside first before setting off."

Widening her eyes in startlement, the little missy shows a concerned face at what the boy did: "But Highness, the princess is your aunt, isn't this a bit bad in what we're doing?"

"Auntie is not so easily fooled anymore so I can only use violence, otherwise we will be in big trouble if she tags along. With her strength, she will definitely encounter danger along the way." A frown surfaces as he says that.

It's not like Bai Xiachen wanted to do it this way, but he has no other method aside from knocking his aunt out. The sweet dumbaclutz was too big of an unstable variable to their plan....

BoxNovel.com

"Come on, help me carry her inside."

He lowered his body to lift the demon princess up, however, the boy quickly discovered how heavy the girl was compared to her relatively thin body shape.

"Okay," Dragony obediently ran to Bai Xiachen's side to help.

When the two kids said they are bringing Di Xiao Wan back inside, they didn't exactly mean carrying like in the traditional sense because the next second later, a noticeable thud could be heard after they literally threw the girl right across the air like some sort of throwaway baggage.

"Run!" After finishing their deed, the little steambun hurries to grab onto the little missy's hand to run for the outside.

"Who?!"

Inside the palace, the patrolling guards had heard the commotion by this point and came running for the noise.

"Quick, go call Second Elder and them, the princess has been attacked!" The supervising captain exclaims and shouts out to his subordinate.

Without delay, one of the cleverer ones rushed for help and returned with the elders in question. When they saw how Di Xiao Wan has been knocked unconscious, one couldn't even begin to describe how dreadfully white their faces were at this point.

"What are you all waiting for, hurry and go carry the princess inside!" Second Elder roars out at the palace guards while his legs trembled profusely.

But before the task could be carried out, Di Xiao Wan's consciousness had already begun to return.

"Princess!" Fourth Elder speaks with a nervous voice, "What happened, did those from the Celestial Realm attack?"

At first the princess was still rubbing the back of her head from confusion due to being knocked out, but that question immediately brought her back to reality. "It's Xiachen who hit me, he is running off to find Bai Yan. Go stop him!"

"What?" Fourth Elder shuddered from the realization of that news. Due to the intense shock, he nearly fell backwards when his legs stumbled backwards.

"I-I will go find His Highness, you bunch here take care of the princess." It only took a blink of an eye after he said that to disappear from the spot. The man didn't want to waste another second here because he's afraid he won't catch up to the boy.

"Princess, how are you?"

The remaining elders honestly didn't expect the culprit to be Bai Xiachen himself. Now not only do they have to worry about the princess's health here, they also have to worry about their prince encountering danger while not under their watch.

Likewise, Di Xiao Wan also felt guilty at being so careless. It's true she wanted to go with them, but this has gone far beyond what she wanted and it's all her fault.

......

In the valley not far from the palace, Bai Xiachen's ears had picked up some movement from the rear. In his haste, he pulls the little missy into the bushes to hide.

Chapter 1117 - Bandit Di Cang (7)

"Here, eat this," he takes out a bottle and hands it to Dragony.

"What is this?" the little missy asks.

"This is a medicine that can mask your scent and aura. I took it from Mother awhile back. When I was at the Holy Land I would often go out with Sister Yi Yi to do bad things so this medicine was essential for us." Unlike all the other Dan pills in his possession, Bai Xiachen could only recognize this one because of the frequent use.

After taking the pill, both kids made sure to stay still while huddling inside the bushes as they hid. Thankfully their bodies are so small, thus allowing the leaves to cover their bodies very well and giving them ample opening to see Fourth Elder speeding right past their spot.

"How strange," the senior eventually came to a halt after noticing something was wrong, "I clearly followed His Highness's scent, why did it suddenly disappear after I've come this far?"

After a thought, he didn't hesitate and continued to chase. In Fourth Elder's mind, he only needs to continue the pursuit and he would find the prince.

BoxNovel.com

Seeing the figure disappear from his view, Bai Xiachen became relieved and jumped out of the bushes. "Let's go Dragony, he's gone now. We will take another road to avoid him."

However, right as the boy's about to leave with the little missy, he stopped again and turned around to rummage through his storage bag for some ink and pen.

"I need to leave a message for Fourth Elder lest he continue to search for me. I can't have others getting into danger because of us."

Finding a large tree nearby, he scribbles something along the trunk so there's no chance for others to miss it.

"Okay Dragony, let's go." He claps his hand with satisfaction and stored the items away.

Perhaps it's because of how long he's been searching and getting no result that Fourth Elder decides to turn back.

"Where in tarnation did His Highness go?"

Suddenly, his eyes widened in shock after seeing the lines of writing on the tree.

"Fourth Elder, help me apologize to Auntie please, I didn't have any other way. Also, I must go find Mother so don't look for me and Dragony, we will return with Mother once we find her."

Towards this message, Fourth Elder could only get a bittersweet flavor in his mouth: "It seems that the prince must go to the queen, even if we manage to bring him back, he will still leave again." Making a long sigh, he didn't continue his fruitless chase anymore and turned for the palace.

......

"How did it go?" Di Xiao Wan was anxiously waiting at the palace gate when she saw the man's return. It's just that the initial happiness on her face had faded away when finding the elder didn't bring the kids back as she expected.

"You didn't find Xiachen?" The princess asks with pursed lips.

Fourth Elder nods slowly: "His Highness was too cunning and escaped my pursuit. He left a message for you and that he's sorry, but he will go search for the queen regardless of what we do...."

Freezing up in her posture: "But the Celestial Realm is too dangerous...."

Chapter 1118 - Bandit Di Cang (8)

"Princess, we have no solution to the prince's decision. Furthermore, I don't think we can bring him back even if we tried."

The effects of a demon's blood lineage held a lot over those of inferior quality. If Bai Xiachen truly doesn't want to return, he could simply use his control over these demons to order them not to interfere.

Di Xiao Wan knew what the Fourth Elder said there was very reasonable and held no lies. Nevertheless, her heart couldn't stop worrying.

"Xiachen is still only a child, I can't let him go to the Celestial Realm alone, I must find him." That said, the demon princess then pushes the elder aside to chase after the boy herself.

"Princess!" Fourth Elder exclaims and hurried to stop this.

"You let me go, I must find Xiachen, you..."

BoxNovel.com

Bonk!

Finding how stubborn the girl was, the poor elder did the only thing that came to his mind and that was to knock the princess out with a karate chop.

Sighing: "We absolutely can't let the princess run off by herself. She's been tricked by the prince already and she still fell for the hit by me, there's no way she will survive on her own out there."

In comparison to the prince, these demons are more concerned with this sweet dumbaclutz than anything else. What's more, its well known by now that Bai Xiachen had gone through the training inside the secret domain and gained immense strength in doing so, adding that with his cunning personality, it's reasonable to assume the boy would be fine even if he's alone....

"Fourth Elder, aren't you afraid the princess will raise a fuss after she comes to?" Crossing his arms around the chest, Sixth Elder asks with a bemused face.

Shrugging: "Other than knocking her out, do you have any other plan? You know as well as I do that the princess is the type to be sold and then go count the money for the seller." After he said that, the elder didn't dally around and picked the girl up around the waist to carry back inside the palace.

Once again, peace has returned to the Demon Realm for the time being after this little twist of event.

......

Once they finished ditching their pursuers, Bai Xiachen and Dragony's first destination would of course be the border city; however, he was quickly disappointed when he discovered that Bai Yan had already left by the time they arrived. As such, the two kids also snuck into the Celestial Realm on their own after learning that.

Against the new and interesting things, Dragony have always been the curious one among the pair. Therefore, when they arrived at the closest settlement, her eyes immediately began to wander left and right at the new environment.

"Damn beggar, how dare you come steal from our restaurant. Someone come, help me throw this beggar out of here!" This was what Bai Xiachen heard when he was frowning at what to do next.

Turning his head around for the source, he could see several people dragging a dirty old man out of an establishment. The senior's hair appeared very messy, just like a chicken's coop, but the worse was the odor coming out of that body – it stinks!

But the group apparently wasn't done after they kicked out the beggar, instead they began to start beating the old man with their sticks to vent their anger. Oddly enough, the dirty senior didn't even flinch at the assault and continued to gnaw away at the chicken in his hand. Clearly the food was the reason why he went inside the restaurant.

This scene made the boy frown even harder. Unable to bare it, he starts walking over: "Stop!"

Perhaps its due to how tender and young his voice was, but the group did stop in their act after his hollar.

"Where did this child come from? How dare you get involved with our business?" A middle-aged man of the group coldly snarls at the boy.

Chapter 1119 - Bandit Di Cang (9)

"Isn't it just a chicken? I'll help pay for it so let him go." Rummaging through his clothes, Bai Xiachen tosses over a piece of silver to act as payment to the man. Coming before the old beggar: "Are you alright Grandpa?"

"I'm hungry, I'm so hungry." Maybe its due to hunger or something else entirely, but the senior didn't pay any heed to the little steambun's inquiry and instead continued to gnaw away at the chicken.

Normally one would be quite irritated at being ignored, but in this case, Bai Xiachen only felt an uncomfortable sadness circulating from within.

"Eat slowly Grandfather, no one will steal it from you."

It's then the crazy old man paused in his gnawing and turned to look up at the boy's face. "Did you see my Bai Bai? I'm looking for my little Bai Bai."

Taken aback by the question, the boy's lovely brow furrowed up: "Grandpa, who is Bai Bai? If you tell me I will help you look for that person."

BoxNovel.com

"Bai Bai is Bai Bai, she is my good granddaughter. Let me secretly tell something, I actually snatched Bai Bai off of my old friend's hands. Her talent is very good so me and my old friend both wanted to accept her as our granddaughter. In order to win, I used a sneaky scheme to snatch her over." With that said, the crazy old man then bursts into tears and even tossed the chicken to the ground as he sobbed away.

"I should've given her to him. He could've taken her to a secluded place where no one can hurt her. Bai Bai must hate me to death, woohoohoo....."

To the senior's credit, his words were clear and credible, totally unlike his crazy appearance. Unfortunately, that glimmer of clarity only lasted for a brief moment before he returned to his usual erratic state with that silly dumb smile.

"Have you seen Bai Bai? If you see her, can you tell my Bai Bai that I miss her....."

Against this partially unstable old man, Bai Xiachen just didn't know how to handle him. Nevertheless, his heart told him he couldn't leave this person behind. "Old Grandpa, get up first and tell me how your Bai Bai looks. This way I can help keep an eye out for her."

"Boy." The middle-aged man over there had a better attitude after taking the little steambun's money, but that changed again into a sneer after hearing the old man's words. "Don't blame me for not warning you. This old beggar is a liar. He's been here for a few days already and has done nothing but freeload off others. Don't be fooled by him."

Naturally Bai Xiachen wouldn't be swayed by a simple comment from some stranger, especially when they have shown such harshness against an old senior. Still showing concerned eyes, he helps the crazy old coot up.

"My Bai Bai is all pearly and white, oh yes, she's also extremely talented, and...." Patting his chicken coop of a hair, the old man's gaze suddenly turned dull in the eye like he's lost in memory, "I can't remember, I can't remember anymore, I think Bai Bai has been gone for a long time...."

"Highness." Giving the boy a gentle tug on the sleeve, Dragony offers up a suggestion: "Why don't we bring him to Mother for help? This old grandpa is too pitiful, I feel so sorry for him."

Nodding after a moment of thought: "Alright, let's do that. Although it can be dangerous if he follows us around, but I can't see how its better than letting him stay here in this place. Perhaps we will encounter someone that knows him along our travel."

"That's right!" From out of the blue, the crazy old coot suddenly slaps his thigh and then obsessively stared at the little steambun's face. "Your eyes, your eyes are just like Bai Bai's..... you're both very bright in there."

Chapter 1120 - Bandit Di Cang (10)

Bai Xiachen was stunned by that comment. If he were to use just that sliver about the eye to search for a person then it would be a needle in a haystack. Where would he find such a person among so many?

"Grandpa, you follow us, my mother will help you find your Bai Bai."

"Look for Bai Bai?" The crazy old man once again showed that dumb silly smile, "Okay, let's go find Bai Bai...."

In the end, the party of two has now become a party of three following the acceptance of this crazy old coot.

"Humph, don't listen to good advice then!" Since the little steambun won't listen, the middle-aged man just huffs a grunt and returned to his shop. He could care less about some strange kid that has shown him so much disrespect.

......

In a city not far away from where Bai Xiachen and them were, the patrolling guards at the city gate were just minding their own business today when they saw the unimaginable – a horde of demonic beasts trampling over to their location.

BoxNovel.com

"Run, the bandits from the Demon Realm are coming!" the guard's voice echoes across the entire settlement as he cries out this news.

What?

The bandits from the Demon Realm are coming?

The denizens of this city were horrified by the explosive news. Without a care for whatever they're doing, everyone began to flee for their lives after quickly packing their stuffs. This includes the lord of this city as well who emptied his treasury vault in a breeze.

"Yan Yan, why don't we take root in this city? Those in charge of the Celestial Realm should've taken notice of us by now after all the noise we made." Di Cang softly asks after he halted the horde that's following them from behind.

Gently caressing her own tummy, Bai Yan took a second to think about the proposal: "Alright, I was getting a little sleepy anyways, let's rest here then."

As if getting the signal to start acting up from that answer, "I will be sure to clear everything in the way. Though the ones we encountered thus far is not strong at all, but those with real strength is sure to come soon. Your husband I here will definitely beat every single one and make them serve you."

Bai Yan just didn't have the energy to tittle around with her man's antics and began rubbing her own temptle: "Di Cang, I don't know why but my body's feeling rather restless lately. Do you think something happened to Xiachen and them back in the Demon Realm?"

"Of course not Yan Yan, you are overthinking this," he shakes his head in disapproval. "With the amount of ruckus we're raising over here, those from the Celestial Palace will be too busy thinking up a plan to deal with us, where will they have time to go attack the Demon Realm?"

Over the years, Di Cang has mostly figured out the strength and weaknesses of this Celestial Realm. What bothers him though were the lack of confrontation from those so-called Keepers....

Making an enlightened face, Bai Yan then thought of something else: "Oh that's right, Di Cang, I want to go inquire about Bai Ning's whereabout...."

She's not absolutely certain if this Bai Ning was her biological mother or not, but it's a glimmer of hope she doesn't want to give up on. What's more, she could perhaps get some news on where Bai Xiao was. The woman's getting worried about her brother after he disappeared a while back.

"Of course, I will go send my subordinates out to search, you stay at home and take care of the baby. If there's any news I'll be sure to come tell you."

Nodding after concluding it's the best course of action: "Alright, I'll wait for your news."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...
1.4M 96.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
185K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
44.9K 4.5K 95
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...