Crossroads (Jenna Ortega X Ma...

By Rhen_Roth

Y/N always had a thing for music. It seemed to be his only means of expression. He eventually decided to try... More

Intro
Process
Fame?
Grinding
Viral
City of Angels
Lose Yourself
Sick Boy
Announcement Regarding The Long Hiatus
Interscope.
Snippet...
Live
No Jumper
Netflix And Literal Chills
Mi Casa..
The Realest
Major Announcement

Reunion

1.3K 52 23
By Rhen_Roth

Y/N woke up with a groan and rolled over on his bed before getting up. The environment seemed unfamiliar and it took about a minute for him to remember.. he had his own house yet.

He also remembered the previous night..

And Eminem.

"Holy shit!" Y/N sprang off the comfortable bed and scrambled towards his phone. He'd forgotten to reply Eminem!

He immediately opened his phone and went to his Instagram DMs. He was going to immediately apologise for leaving Em on read.

"The fuck..." He whispered as he looked at his screen.

When had this happen?

"Oh,good. You're awake"

Y/N looked up and saw Seth standing at the door.

"How long have you been up?" Y/N asked.

"About three hours," Seth said. "Came into your room to ask a few questions but I saw you unconscious with your phone in your hand. I think you passed out..  when I saw the DM on your screen,I could understand why"

"So... I'm guessing you finished the conversation?" Y/N looked at his friend who nodded.

"And booked Ava a flight to LA" Seth added with a grin. "You're welcome"

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Say no homo right now"

"Nope!" Y/N blew a kiss at his best friend who flipped him the bird.

__________

The two were currently eating breakfast.. Thankfully Luke had made sure to buy a few essentials while moving the boys' things, all the while playing and listening to the beat with Eminem's verse on it on Y/N's laptop.

"Holy shit,man..." Y/N sighed. "How am I gonna match this?"

"Chill,dude," Seth said. "You got this.. remember it's a collab, not a cypher"

"It's Eminem! It's always a competition!" Y/N exclaimed. "Have you forgotten what he did to Jay Z on Renegade?"

"Nope'' Seth shook his head. "But I know how you can be.. if you overanalyze this shit, you'll take much longer to make a verse and chorus"

The boy let out a sigh before opening his phone to go through his notepad, scanning some of his previous lyrics to see if he had anything remotely good enough. He found one  group of lines but it wasn't exactly structured.

But it was something to work with.

"Wanna head to the studio and do it now or...?" Seth raised an eyebrow.

"I really want to,but we gotta go pick up Ava first" Y/N said.

"Oh yeah,her flight's probably halfway here by now" Seth checked his phone. "Go shower!"

"I know what to do!" Y/N rolled his eyes and put his phone down.

__________

Few minutes later, the young rapper was out of the shower and dressed. He decided a quick mirror pic wouldn't hurt, quickly taking the puccand posting it before heading downstairs.

"Aight,you ready?" The rapper looked to his best friend who was staring at the TV.

"We really need to get a PlayStation," Seth said as he got off the couch.

"Agreed"

Soon enough,both boys were out the door and in the Tesla.

"By the way, Jenna wants us to come check out the show she's working on" Y/N started the car's engine.

"Aye yo!" Seth beamed. "Bro,why are you talking so casually?! When are we going?"

"Tomorrow" Y/N said as he pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Wait a minute... She asked you on a date!"

"Bro, don't make me stop this car and smack you"

"Just think about it!"

"I knew I shouldn't have told you"

__________

The rest of the car ride was full of relentless teasing from Seth.. and one incident where Y/N almost swerved off the road after reaching over to smack the buzz headed boy. Eventually the duo made it to the airport in one piece, about 30 minutes before Ava's flight was to land.

The two boys stepped out of the Tesla and made their way into the airport, only for Y/N to be recognized by a good amount of people.

This time however,the rapper didn't even try to run,rather approaching everyone with a smile on his face.

"NF!" A boy called out, surprised that Y/N had stretched his hand out for him to shake. "Man, your music is amazing!"

"I appreciate it,man." The 18 year old smiled.

The next ten to twenty minutes were spent taking pictures and shaking a lot of hands... With a few girls sneaking cheek kisses here and there under the guise of posing for a picture.

By the end of it,Y/N and Seth were left with only a little over 10 minutes to wait. While the boys lounged around and waited, the young rapper decided to scroll through his socials..

He smiled at the comments,his mind wandering to the impending hangout he had the next day. He still thought the invite was sudden but fuck it; no way he'd say no to hanging out with Jenna. He decided to check his Twitter as it'd been a while since he opened that app.

"Can't please everyone" The boy shrugged. He was appreciative of the fanbase he had though, they hadn't been with him long but they defended him strongly.

"Hey, doofus!"

Y/N's head immediately snapped upwards to see a familiar face walking towards him, bags in hand.

Disregarding any form of self-consciousness, Y/N immediately pocketed his phone and sprinted towards his sister who already had her arms open as the young rapper practically  tackled her, ignoring all the passersby who watched and or recorded the tender moment.

"Put me down,boy!" Ava giggled, wondering where her little brother had gotten such strength from.

"No!" The younger sibling hugged tighter for a while before finally setting her down. "Dude,I missed you!"

"I could tell" The brunette rolled her eyes before looking her brother over. "Look at you.. all rich and shit. The LA atmosphere is really doing you good,huh?" 

Y/N scoffed. "I've barely even gone anywhere in this city"

"It's true,he sleeps almost half the time when he's not recording" Seth finally walked up to the two.

"Eleven!" Ava smiled as she saw the buzz headed boy. "You still haven't grown any more hair?"

"Fuck both of you" The beat maker pouted as the older girl tried to pat his head.

"So you both really have a house now?" The girl asked.

"Technically, the three of us do" Y/N replied as he picked up his sister's bags. "We can finally move out of the one in Gladwin"

"Y/N/N as much as I appreciate it... You're forgetting about my job, dumbass" Ava said as they headed out of the airport and back to the Tesla, Ava gawking at the car. "Holy shit, Seth wasn't kidding.. Joyner Lucas really gave you this?"

"Yep," Y/N smiled at his sister. "And you don't exactly have to work anymore"

"But I want to," Ava said. "I don't wanna be lazy just cause my brother's a rockstar now"

"You're still a workaholic" Y/N shook his head as they all put her bags in the car and got in.

"You're talking like we haven't seen each other in two years"

"Feels like it" Y/N started the engine once again,with Ava sitting next to him and Seth in the back seat.

"Wanna go home first or the studio?" Seth asked.

"Ava's had a long flight, we should probably head home" Y/N deliberated. "I can go record the verses later tonight"

"Verses?" His sister looked at him.

"Yeah,I got a feature on a song and I gotta turn in my verse in about a day and a half"

"Oh wow" Ava replied. "Whose song?"

"Eminem's"

"WHAT?!"

Before the young rapper could move the car or reply to his sister,he got a notification. Opening his phone,he saw that he was tagged in an Instagram post. He just decided to open it and check once before driving back to the house.

"Oh,shit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 21K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
110K 3.6K 29
Y/N is an unknown actor, he has a passion for writing and has all but given up hope on ever making it big in acting or writing. That is until one day...
50.5K 885 42
Stunting that's it [but it evolves]
114K 1.6K 20
โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—…๐—… ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป โœ โ†ณ [๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜], โ‹†โ‹… โ™ฐ โ‹…โ‹† ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ...