𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π’πŽπ”ππƒ...

By Mikaelson-x

𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π’πŽπ”ππƒ| where Sarah Greene life turns upside down when the beginning of the apocalypse st... More

π‚πšπ¬π­
π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ–

πŸŽπŸ•

138 10 1
By Mikaelson-x

- Wildfire

"I'll do it. He's my husband" Carol demanded as she walked over to Daryl who was about to stab Ed's head in with an pickaxe. The redneck glanced over at Sarah who was watching the older women with a look of concern on her face before passing the weapon over to Carol as tears welled up in her eyes looking down at her husband's corpse before she lifted up the pickaxe and harshly shamming it down on his head.

Sarah winced from where she is sat on top of her Range Rover, " Gross" she whispered under her breathe as Carol went a little crazy and kept slamming the pickaxe on his head not like anyone could blame her after she and her daughter had been abused by the man for years and is finally letting out all the anger she held for the man she called her husband. Carol wiped her tears from her face and handed the pickaxe back to Daryl who was watching the women with a look of concern on his face but didn't say a word about it.

Sarah jumped down from her car as she walked over to Carol placing a hand on her arm squeezing it on reassurance, " are you going to be okay? I'm sorry that was a stupid question" Carol smiled kindly shaking her head in response, " there's a part of me that's happy he's no longer here that he can't hurt me and Sophia but now my little girl is going to grow up without a father in her life"

The blonde beauty had a look of understanding on her face, " you want to know the truth?" She questioned causing Carol to nod her head waiting for Sarah to continue, " you and Sophia are better off without him. I know that maybe a part of you loved him still and hoped maybe one day he will change. But men that get off on hurting and abusing the ones their suppose to love will never change. You're strong Carol and I know Sophia going to be just fine with you. It'll be the same for my baby, it's going to be hard because it's just me and Jack won't be around to see his little girl or boy grow up but I have all of you that's going to be there every step of the way"

"You're going to be an amazing mother. You know that" Carol said causing a bright smile to appear on Sarah lips as she placed her hands on her baby bump as while she was terrified of being a single mother especially in a shit world like this she will have everyone around her to support and help her out if she needed it. Sarah just hopes she will be able to protect her baby watch it grow into a beautiful and strong women or man as she didn't know if she could bring a baby into the world if she would have to go through the heartbreak of loosing her baby because of the walkers that are at every turn.

Sarah turned her head, her gaze was focused on Amy dead corpse that was lying before Andrea, the blonde girl was a teenager she was still a kid and now her life was taken away from just as quickly. The Greene women eyes went on the mermaid necklace around her neck as she moved closer standing a couple of steps behind of Andrea when she noticed that her hands moved slightly causing her eyes to widened in alarm with a look of worry on her face as she kept her eyes on the two sisters in front of her.

Sarah held her breathe as Amy head jerked sideways and then snapped back. The sound of growls emerged from her throat when her once ocean blue eyes had opened but they were now bloodshot and tinged with a  glazed gray. Slowly, the body that used to be Amy looked up at the clear blue sky scanning her surroundings before her empty gaze settled on her sister who was stroking the side of her cheek, " Rick" she called out.

The man rushed to her side pushing her behind him as she gripped onto his arm, he followed her gaze towards dead Amy who had now awoken up taking his gun out of his holster encase he needs to use it if Andrea won't be able to put her sister down, " Amy" Andrea whispered tearfully at her sister who began to sit up reaching out for her sister gripping her hair tightly, "Amy, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not ever being there. I always thought there'd be more time"

Any growls grew louder as she tried to bring Andrea closer, chomping her jaws in attempt to bite her but Andrea kept her at arms length, " I'm here. I'm here" pulling out the gun from her waistband aiming the gun against her sisters head and pulling the trigger with tears streaming down her face. Sarah gasped as she watched Amy Harrison fall to the ground lifeless as she was gone for good and won't ever be coming back.

❀❀❀❀

A little while later, Rick and Shane where digging graves for the people that they have lost when Rick let out a heavy sigh glancing over at his best friend and exclaimed, " Say it!" Shane stopped digging resting against the shovel staying silent for a couple of moments before he explained, " Okay. I'm thinking if you'd have stayed here. If you had looked after your own... instead, you went off. You took half our manpower with you. I'm thinking maybe our losses wouldn't have been so bad"

"If we hadn't have gone off and brought these guns back when we did, I think our losses would've been a lot worse. Maybe the entire camp." Rick pointed out stating the obvious as they needed the weapons to protect themselves against the dead. Shane licked his lips shaking his head in disagreement as Daryl pulled up the truck carrying the dead bodies that they have lost.

Daryl climbed out of the truck slamming the door behind him, as he walked over to Rick and Shane with a roll of his eyes and stated, " I still think it's a mistake not burning these bodies. That's what we said we'd do, right? Burn them all. Isn't that the idea" everyone from the camp has made their way over towards the graves Rick and Shane had dug to pay their respects for their loved ones, " at first" Shane shrugged his shoulders as he continued digging with Rick so they could put their people to rest.

" The chinaman gets all emotional, says it's not the right thing to do, we just follow him along?" Daryl questioned in annoyance causing Sarah to shoot him an expectantly look and replied, " firstly, he's korean and secondly that is exactly what we will do. People need time to mourn their loved ones and it's a chance for them to say goodbye instead of burning them like they meant nothing. That their lives meant nothing"

Daryl huffed ignoring the blonde beauty as he kept his eyes on Rick and Shane and continued, " These people need to know who the hell is on charge here. What the rules are" Sarah scoffed sharing a look with Lori but before she could say anything Rick beat her to it and firmly told him," there are no rules" Lori was listening to the conversation as her eyes landed on her husband and added in, " Well, that's the problem. We haven't had one minute to hold onto anything of our old selves. we need time to mourn and we need to bury our dead. it's what people do"

Sarah was stood between Carl and Sophia after they had buried everyone, their were just waiting on Andrea to burry any as she insisted on doing it herself and wouldn't let anybody help her. Dale tried to help Andrea noticing that she was struggling on pulling Amy dead body into the grave, " I can do it. I can do it" Andrea tearfully told him refusing to let him help her as she managed to get her sister into the grave carefully laying her down as tears fell down Sarah face at the sight causing her to quickly wipe them away.

Sarah held both Carl's and Sophia hands as everyone headed back to camp, " Why don't you two go play but stay within Dale's sight okay?" Sarah told both Sophia and Carl who nodded their head in understanding before rushing off together. The blonde beauty made her way into the RV with Carol to attend to Jim who's fever had worsened since Rick had put him in the RV away from everybody else, " what are they going to do with me?" Jim questioned as he looked between Carol and Sarah.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, Jim" Sarah assured as she placed a wet cold flannel on his forehead to cool him down, " everything is going to be okay, all right?" Jim scoffed shooting the blonde girl a look not believing a word she was saying, " don't bother lying to me. Just tell me the truth... I'm going to die just like Amy and the others had" Jim let out some shaky breathes as he leaned against the pillows on the bed scrunching up his face as he was in agony due to the bite he received from the walker.

"Don't talk like that. You're going to make it" Carol firmly spoke narrowing her eyes at Jim as he chuckled quietly at the two women shaking his head in response and told them, " I'm not going to make it and you both know this. I mean, look at me it won't be long now and I'll turn into one of those things" Sarah sent him a look as she tried to assure him that nothing is going to happen to him, " There has to be a cure out there somewhere. We have to hold onto hope that there is something better out there apart from the dead. A way to fix all of this. Maybe things will go back to normal and we won't have to look over our shoulder at every moment worrying about loosing the people we care about"

" I overheard you all speaking about the CDC" Jim trailed off sighing in relief as Sarah kept patting his forehead with a wet cold flannel, " but I'm not sure that I'll make it to the city. I'm still surprised I've made it this long. Look at what happened with Amy. It was stupid to keep the bite a secret but I didn't want to worry everyone. I just thought if I kept quiet about and helped with the others that it would just go away. But we all know there's no escaping the infection once you've been bit or scratched by a geek"

The sound of footsteps was heard as both Carol and Sarah turned their heads to see Lori and Rick making their way towards the three of them, " His fevers worse" Carol informed them before Rick could ask how Jim was doing. Lori let out a breathe as she leaned against the wall with a sympathetic look and asked, " you need anything?" Jim licked his lips breathing heavily as he stuttered, " Uh, Uh, could use some water. Please"

"I'll go get some" Lori replied sending a small smile to Jim before her eyes landed on Carol, " Carol, why don't you help me" Lori took Carol hand before dragging her out of the RV leaving Rick alone with Sarah and Jim who kept putting the flan on in cold water and patting it against his head trying to cool him down as much as possible. " you save a grave for me?" He questioned avoiding eye contact with both Rick and Sarah.

Rick shook his head in disagreement with a sad smile and stated, " nobody wants that" Sarah nodded her head in agreement with Rick as Jim spoke up, " it's not about what you want. That, uh...that sound you hear, that's god laughing while you make plans" Rick stayed silent for a moment before he replied, " What i want, Jim. If... if God allows, is to get you some help" Jim began coughing as Sarah leaned over for the bowl handing it over to Jim who threw up blood.

"It's getting worser. If we don't get him some help soon...." Sarah started to say as she looked over at Rick only for Jim to cut her off and say, "watch the mangroves. their roots will gouge the whole boat. you know that right? Rick placed his hand over his mouth letting out a small sigh as he listened to Jim, " Amy's there, swimming. You'll watch the boat, right? You said you would" Rick nodded his head in confirmation as he gestured between himself and Sarah and assured him, "we'll watch the boat. don't worry"

❀❀❀❀

A couple of hours later, Rick and Shane made their way back to camp after sweeping the area for any walkers around. Sarah was fast asleep on a chair with Sophia laid next to her, " I've, uh, I been thinking about Rick plan" Shane called out as he glanced over at everyone apart from Sarah and Andrea who had fallen asleep, " there are no, uh, there are no guarantees. Either way I'll be the first one to admit that. I've known this man a long time. I trust his instincts. I say the most important thing here is we need to stay together"

"So, for those of you that agree, we leave first thing in the morning. We need to find somewhere safe especially for Sarah's sake as it won't be long now until she has the baby. Okay?" Shane continued as he glanced around the group who all nodded their heads in agreement. Rick looked away from Shane to the pregnant blonde with a small sigh as his best friend was right the sooner they leave the sooner they can get to the CDC as it won't be long now until Sarah won't be able to travel.

Lori frowned as she followed her husband gaze seeing he was staring at Sarah with an concerned look on his face knowing he cared about her as out of everyone Sarah is the one that is most at risk especially since they don't know how far along she is as she could be around 5-6 months and need somewhere safe where she will be able to deliver the baby not out on the open where walkers would be risking everybody's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.6K 18
You're too sweet for me. Rick Grimes / Season One ── ???.
8.4K 395 15
❛𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘†π‘‡π‘‚π‘…π‘Œ 𝐼𝑆 𝐼 π‘ŠπΌπΏπΏ πΊπ‘ˆπ‘‡ π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ 𝐼𝐹 𝐼 𝑁𝐸𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂. 𝐼 π‘ŠπΌπΏπΏ 𝐢𝐴𝑅𝑉𝐸 π‘€π‘Œ π‘Šπ΄π‘Œ π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘‡ π‘ˆπ‘†πΌπ‘πΊ...
249K 8.3K 33
❝ the world has become wastelands. ❞ the world has ended. monsters are eating humans. and the world has become nothing but wastelands. THE WALKING...
80.4K 1.2K 103
Sarah, a young girl stripped away from her parents at the beginning of the apocalypse, fights with everything in her each day. Her only family at thi...