๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’–๐’๐’†๐’• - สœแดŠแด˜ x แดแด„

By addy_2023

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ, ๐‚๐š๐ฌ" ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ... More

ห—หห‹ The Philosopher's Stone'หŽห—
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
ห—หห‹ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ 'หŽห—
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘จ๐’›๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’: ฬ—ฬ€โž›
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

23

125 3 0
By addy_2023

   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ

   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hermione, Ron and Harry were obsessing over the trapdoor and Philosopher's Stone. I tried to talk them out of it, telling them to leave it as we are only 11 and that we don't need such responsibilities or duties in our lives but none of them listened. I guess they didn't want to lead a peaceful life.                                                               

Granger was going crazy. She kept talking about exams. 

"You have to colour-code your notes, Ron!" She exclaimed one day in the library when we were doing our homework. Our teachers were going berserk, they kept assigning us a bunch of homework. 

"Woah, Calm down, Granger. Exams are ages away." I said taking my transfiguration text.

"What? Aren't you a topper? I thought you would have started revising months before."   

"Oh please, I start studying the day before the exam," I said chuckling. 

"What!? That's definitely not fair! I put in more effort than you, but you get more marks. Marks that you don't deserve." 

"First of all Granger, it's not my fault I am this brilliant. So brilliant that I can finish studying almost anything in like a few minutes. Second of all, I do smart work and you do hard work." I said rolling my eyes. 

Now, that's just one instance where she kept saying I didn't deserve the marks I got. It was tiring. I tried to be friends with her ignoring what many of my family members have taught me. If Grandfather knew I was trying to be friends with a muggle-born, he would probably murder me. He has told me to not even look their way. I don't think it's fair now that I think that anymore. And that is because I have befriended a few Muggle-Borns. Penelope Clearwater who is in Percy's year and Justin Finch-Fletchley who is a Hufflepuff in my year.  I realized that even though they are not pure-blooded, they are one of the sweetest people I met. 

As these thoughts swirled in my mind, Ron noticed something no one else did. 

"Hagrid! What are you doing in the library?" 

Hagrid shuffled into view, hiding something behind his back. He looked very out of place in his moleskin overcoat. 

"Just looking." He said in a shifty voice that made Harry and Cassie look at each other with an eyebrow raised. "And what are you lot up 'ere? Yer not still lookin' fer Nicolas Flamel, are yeh?" He asked suspiciously. 

"Oh, please, we found that out ages ago. And we know what that dog is guarding, its a Philosopher's Ston-" Ron was interrupted. 

"Shhhhhh! Don't go shoutin' about it, what's the matter with yeh?" Hagrid asked looking around to see if anyone heard what Ron said. 

"There's a few things we wanted to as a matter of fact. About what's guarding the Stone apart from Fluffy-"

"SHHH! Listen - come an' see me later, student's aren't supposed ter know. They'll think I've told yeh-"                                                                                

"We'll come see you later, then," said Harry.

"What was he hiding behind his back? "Granger asked. 

"I don't know. He seemed a bit suspicious, didn't he?" I said closing my book. 

"Wait, let me go see what he was looking for," Ron said walking to the section where he was. 

"Dragons!" he whispered. "Hagrid was looking up stuff about dragons! Look at these: Dragon species of Great Britain and Ireland, From Egg to Inferno, A Dragon Keeper's Guide." 

"Hagrid's always wanted a dragon, he told me so the first time I ever met him." Said Harry. 

"That's so sick! I love dragons." I said excited. 

"No, it isn't! It's illegal. You're just like Charlie." Ron said rolling his eyes.

"I take that as a compliment, Ronniekins," I said grinning.  

"But there aren't any dragons in Britain?" Harry asked. 

"Yes, of course. Common Welsh Green and Hebridean Blacks. Brilliant, they are. Absolutely brilliant." I told him. 

"Yes, the Ministry of Magic has a job hushing them up, I can tell you. Our lot have to keep putting spells on Muggles who've spotted them, to make them forget." Said, Ron. 

"So, what on earth's Hagrid up to?" said Hermione. 

When we knocked on the door of the gamekeeper's hut half an hour later, we were surprised to see that all the curtains were closed. Hagrid called "Who's it?" before he let them in and then shut the door quickly behind us.

It was really hot inside. Even though it was such a warm day, there was a blazing fire in the grate. Hagrid made them tea and offered them stoat sandwiches, which they refused. 

Everyone else was talking about the stone and the trapdoor when I spotted a kettle and opened it. 

"No, don't!" 

I suspected it was the egg. That's exactly why I opened it. 

Inside it was a huge, black egg. 

"Aww, I love it," I said crouching over to get a closer look at the egg. 

"Which species is it?" I asked smiling at the egg.

"It is a Norwegian Ridgeback." 

"Oh, native to Norway aren't they? It looks a lot like the Hungarian Horntail doesn't it? Ah, how I love dragons." 

"Yes... how do yeh know this much about dragons?" 

"It's because I am absolutely fascinated by them, of course," I said looking at the egg with awe. "When will it hatch?" 

"No idea. Might hatch by a few days."

Hagrid explained to them how it would hatch and then the whole process behind it, while I inspected the egg. 

━━━━━━━━━━

Then one day, during breakfast, Ron got a letter from Hagrid saying that the egg is hatching. He called me over to the Gryffindor table and I sat next to them.

"What's up?" I asked sitting down. 

"What are you doing here? Everyone has to sit at their respective house's table." Said Granger.

"Well, Granger, here's a new information for you. I asked Minnie and she said that it's completely fine to do that unless it's like a holiday or something. For example: At the end of the year banquet or at the back-to-school feast. " 

"Oh. Alright then." She said before taking a sip of her juice. 

"Anyways, we wanted to tell you that we just got a letter from Hagrid saying that the egg has hatched." 

"Well, that's wonderful, isn't it? Let's go!" I said almost jumping with enthusiasm. 

"No! What about class?" Granger asked. 

"Oh no. We have transfiguration... Minnie will never let me hear the end of it if I don't show up." I said shaking my head.

"Yes, so shall we go during the break?" Harry asked. 

"Can't. I have a quidditch meeting."  I said frowning. "You guys can go. I'll see it later." 

"I don't think we should go. Hagrid will get in trouble." Granger said looking at Harry and Ron.

"Come on, Hermione. How many times in our lives are we going to see a dragon hatching?" 

"Shut up," Harry said looking at Draco who had walked over to the Gryffindor table to taunt Neville as I took a bite of the treacle tart. 

"Oh, this is good. Oh, it's really nice. It's really really good, try it." I said feeding one to Harry. 

"Hmm... it's good. Woah, it's really good." He said nodding his head and pointing at it. 

"Ok?" Ron said awkwardly. It was weird seeing the both of them be all weird because for Ron, Harry was his best friend and Cassie was his sister. For Merlin's sake, he has an extra bed in his room for when Cassie stays over. 

"Hmm. Alright. Eat well. This is really good. Try it, you guys." I said nodding my head and taking another piece of treacle tart. "I am going to go back to my table. Bye!" I said walking away from them. 

As I was walking to the table, I saw Theo grabbing his fork and picking his food aggressively looking at Harry. 

"What's with you?" I asked as I reached the table. 

"What's with me? What in the Merlin's name is with you?" 

"What?"

"You know what, you're so incredibly annoying and ugly. This is why your parents are dead."

I laughed and took a sip from my pumpkin juice. 

"Oh, he's fucked. She's laughing that kind of laugh. That's never good." I heard Blaise whisper to Katherine. She nodded her head in return. 

"What happened, Nott? Are you on that time of the month, again?" I asked pouting. 

"Why do you keep talking, you blood traitor orphan!" 

"I keep talking because if I stop, I may do something I will regret." 

"What are you going to do, huh? You're trying to intimidate me, huh? Well, try me because I know for a fact that you can't touch me-"

He was interrupted by me throwing my pumpkin juice at him. His jaw dropped.

"Now... listen here you piece of shit. You must learn to know who to piss off and who to not. Trust me Nott, one owl from me to my grandfather or one of my aunts and your dead. I hear that your dad has a pretty stable job in the Ministry. In the Department of Magical Artefacts, am I right? Would be a shame if he suddenly lost his job, huh? And have you met Draco's father? Lucius Malfoy? I don't suppose he'll be so happy if you are insulting me. Haven't you heard he has got a lot of connections? And my aunt, who is my mother figure. Secretary of the Minister, Nott. She's got a lot of connections too. And... my grandfather. He needs no explanation, does he? You got mad at me for no reason and insulted me. I won't tolerate that. I am literally the descendant of the man who created the house you were sorted into. It has been proven time and time again that the heirs of Salazar have major anger issues and have ruined the lives of many. And I won't resist doing that. I suggest you hold your tongue and remember who you're speaking to because I can be a nightmare if I want to. You don't want to get on my bad side. " I said walking away from him and sitting next to Marcus. I think whenever I get so mad to the point I can't hear or see anyone and blood pounds in my ears, the one person who manages to calm me down is Marcus. I don't know if it is the lame jokes or the gossip that makes me calm down when I am with him. 

"What's up, Marcus?" I asked sitting down. 

"Ok, so I just heard that very cool speech and the pumpkin juice incident. What did Nott do? You seemed pretty mad. Your boyfriend Potter seemed quite happy at the sight."

"He called me an orphan and told me that I was a blood traitor. Countless times. So, I thought it's better he learns who to respect and who to not."

"What in the Merlin's name is wrong with him? Is he out of his mind? Seems as though I need to give him a few lessons on how to not get murdered. Maybe a practical lesson on how getting stabbed is painful? I will teach him a bit just so that he will know how to speak to you." 

"He won't need to know that since I won't be talking to him anymore," I said eating a piece of sausage from his plate.

"Don't take my food!" He said slapping my hand away. That's when Daphne, Blaise and Katherine walked to us and sat with us.

"Hey... listen, Cas, I am sorry for shipping you both. He is a jerk, and I don't know what's wrong with him." Daphne said giving me an apologetic smile. 

"Yeah, I knew he was done for when you started laughing," Blaise said looking at me admiringly. 

" I was going to murder him right then and there. But Blaise held me back." Katherine said glaring at Nott.  

I smiled at them. 

"Now, now. Let's stop the depressing talk. Potter seemed quite happy when you yelled at Nott." Marcus said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Wait! Do you also ship them? Finally! I thought only Blaise supported me in this." Katherine said grinning. 

"Yess. Hariss forever!" Marcus said almost jumping with excitement. 

"Hariss?" Kate asked confused. 

"Harry and Issie," Blaise replied. I rolled my eyes at this. 

"Ohhh that's so cute. Do you want to know something?" Katherine started smirking. 

"NO, NO. I don't even know what you are going to say but I am scared by the look on your face." I said looking at Katherine. 

"Yes, tell us, Rosier," Marcus said grinning. 

"So, one day, Malfoy challenged Potter to get to the trophy room at midnight. They were supposed to have a duel. Cas was the self-appointed referee. So, she dragged me with her. We couldn't take Daph because she had a headache. Anyways so, Malfoy tricked us. Filch almost caught us. So to 'keep her quiet' as Cas says, Harry pinned her to the wall." She said grinning as I covered my face with my hands. 

Blaise, Daphne and Marcus had their jaws dropped.

"Wait, wait. So, him pinning her to the wall kept her quiet... meaning she was flustered and probably blushing so much that she couldn't speak." Daphne said grinning too. 

"See, you are a Hariss shipper now, too." 

"No, we are just friends. Guys. Stop." I said glaring at them. 

That was when Harry decided to walk to me. 

"Hey, er- um do you want to join me in studying at the library before uh you know-what." Harry said smiling. 

"Yeah, I would love to. Aurie asked if you liked your Christmas present. She asked me to invite you to our house during summer break." I said facing him. 

"Family approved too," Katherine said grinning widely. 

"Ignore them, please," I said offering him an awkward smile. 

"Oh, he already is, Cas. I don't even think he looked our way. He's so enchanted by you." Marcus said and Blaise gave background music to give an 'angelic vibe'. 

"Er- I will see you later?" He asked me offering the others an awkward smile. 

"Yes, you will," I said grinning widely. 

"He didn't deny it." Said, Katherine.

"Deny what?" I asked.

"Deny that he was enchanted by you," Blaise said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Yeah, and you guys are having a study date??? And what did mean by 'you know what'?" Marcus asked. 

"It's a... personal thing, Marcus. It's a secret between me, Harry, Hermione and Ron." I mentioned the other two so that they won't twist into something else. 

"Ooh, a double date?" Asked Daphne. 

"Ugh," I replied. 

"Also, did you guys see her feed him? It was so adorable." Said Katherine dreamily. 

And my friends did what they did best, shipped me and Harry. Again. And again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, 

 ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ 2024... ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ. ᴀꜱ ᴀ ʜᴀʀɪꜱꜱ ꜱʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ, ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱʜɪᴘ ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴇᴅᴏʀᴇ, ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴍᴇ ʟᴜᴄᴋ! 

 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, 

 ᴀᴅᴅʏ :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 17 15
Your foster parents gave you up because of your father, moving you all the way back to London to a new family. You don't even know who your dad was...
976K 27.9K 100
She was the last of her line, according to her father. A natural parseltongue, and a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin. Gaunt. The long lost Sl...
224K 4.6K 71
Cassiopeia Evelyn Ambers descends from a wealthy, pureblood family. With the advantages of such a lifestyle, the princess is introduced to the disadv...