Elements of Fire - A continua...

由 luvbuks22

This is the continuation of the very wonderfully written story 'Elements of Fire' by the one and only 'Nimarn... 更多

A Request
Announcement: Foot-Banner
Announcement: Header-Banner
Chapter 82. Rekindling Hope
Chapter 83. A Surprise
Chapter 84. An Impasse
Chapter 85. A conundrum
Chapter 86. 'Concern'?
Chapter 87. Dissonating thoughts
Chapter 88. Lost Footing
Chapter 89. Swa-dharma
Announcement: ⸮⸮⸮Questions to the readers???

Announcement: Cover-page

464 25 8
由 luvbuks22

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well. A happy surprise on the eve of the New Year!

Ah! Another year has passed, another year has come. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for being a part of this journey. Your presence has brought joy, warmth, and meaning to every step we've taken together.

This is the cover that I hastily assembled when I initially reached out, unsure whether I would be writing this book or not.

Now, feast your eyes on the exquisite creation crafted by the incredibly talented @Zoanzoo -a tribute to our beloved Nimarna.

This piece encapsulates not only the tale but also symbolizes our collective journey-a step towards healing. I am immensely grateful to Zoanzoo for their dedication and enthusiasm in bringing this vision to fruition.

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." -Ellen Goodman

I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May your teeth be white, your eyes be bright, and your capacity for love at its height! May your most used attire in the New Year be a smile!

Happy New Year now and always!

Luvbuks22

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

True Love 由 asmi

歷史小說

46K 1.2K 9
Arjun, the great warrior of his time and Draupadi,the fire born and the most beautiful woman in the world,the warrior princess turned empress and the...
59K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
139K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
98.9K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...