Love...

Par TiffanyVaychilingum

Plus

Character sketch.
1
2
4
5
6
7
8

3

90 3 20
Par TiffanyVaychilingum

The party
Manish and Sejal cut the cakes.
Everyone clap...

Maahi went to see Ansh again...
Maahi: Ansh come... we must feed mom and dad cake.

Ansh look at him with his red eyes.
Ansh stand up angrily and hold her hand tightly... he take her toward Sejal and Manish.

They stand near Sejal and Manish like a happy couple.... And take picture.

Ansh: Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Ansh hug them.

Maahi: Happy anniversary  mom and dad.

Sejal: thank you.. you both....

The party continue.

Kavya went to Raj.
Kavya: Uncle I am going to leave now. And I felt so happy talking with Abhir. He is amazing.

Raj: so it's a yes right.

Kavya nodded.

Raj: I am so happy. Thank you.
Abhir smile looking at her.
Abhir: please do come home sometime.

Kavya: yes. Bye.
Kavya left.

Abhir: papa should we leave too?

Abhir saw his father looking somewhere else... abhir look at the same direction and saw Ansh hold Maahi hand tightly and they were going upstairs.

Abhir felt angry but he couldn't do anything.
Raj look at him.
Raj: it's not our business anyone. It's between them... stop worrying. She choose this life for herself.

Abhir nodded.
Raj: Let's go.
Raj and Abhir was about to leave but was stop by Sejal and Manish.
They smile looking at each other...

Sejal: Thank Abhir and Raj ji for coming. I really appreciate it.

Abhir: Yes Aunty i came just for you and uncle as I respect you both a lot.

Manish: Raj ji i know the kids did a mistake... they are kids can't you both forgive Maahi. She is your daughter.

Raj: Manish Ji who is maahi? Maahi isn't my daughter nor Abhir sister. Don't talk about her to us!

Sejal: But abhir.. she is your sister.

Abhir: she isn't! She is Ansh wife and your daughter. My father and I don't share any relation with her! And it was a nice party and we saw how Maahi is being treated in this house but it's not our business so it's not our right to say anything. We are going to leave now. Happy anniversary to you both.

Abhir and Raj left.

Sejal and Manish was shock. They thought they will forgive maahi but no..

Sejal: This will be tough.

Manish: I know. I hope they will forgive her... she is miserable without her father and brother...

Sejal: Mee too.

Ansh Maahi room.
Maahi: Ansh leave me! You are hurting me in my hand! Please Anshhh leave my hand!

Ansh: My parents aren't your parents! Don't call them mom and dad! You don't want to accept this relation right!

Maahi: Ansh please! You are twisting my words. I never say that! Why are you so frustrating! Why are you behaving like this! You humiliate me in front of my father and brother today! THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! they thought I am not treated well here!

Ansh: IT ALWAYS ABOUT YOUR DAMN FAMILY! You never care about me or my family! We shouldn't get married. It was a fucking mistake! YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING MISTAKE IN MY LIFE! I REGRET MY DECISION!

Maahi look at Ansh shockingly..
Maahi: Omg night you break all that promises...good Ansh!

Ansh: And 2 minutes you broke all your promises!
Ansh laugh!

Ansh: Now leave me alone!

Maahi: Ansh please...try to understand me...
Maahi held Ansh hand.

Ansh: Leave me! I say leave me!

Maahi: Ansh... i am sorry okay....

Ansh push Maahi.....

Maahi: Ah!

Ansh look at her and ignore her.
Maahi thought he will come and help her.
Ansh went to lay on the bed and close his eyes....Maahi look at him...

She went to freshen up...
She open the wardrobe and take out a blanket and a pillows and went to sleep on the couch. She cry herself to sleep.

Next morning.
Ahuja Mansion.
Living room.
Laxmi and Dharam were sitting in the living room...
Laxmi: Dharam don't you think you should start to think about marriage.

Dharam: Mom actually I have someone in mind?

Laxmi: reema right?

Dharam look down then at his mother.
Dharam: Yes mom....

Laxmi: Maybe you two should go out and have a talk?

Dharam: yes..

Laxmi: And you both should learn to know each other...

Dharam nodded.
Dharam: I am going to meet her in her house today...

Laxmi nodded.
Dharam: i am going to leave mom.

Laxmi: Bring some good news for me.

Dharam nodded and left with a smile.

Bedi mansion.
Dharam drive infront of the house and found reema watering the flowers. He remembers about their first meeting with a smile.

Dharam get out of the car and walk toward Reema... he take small rose and put it behind Reema ear..

Reema was shock to see him....
The hose felt off Reema hand and it starts to go everywhere.
Reema collide and was about to fall down but Dharam catch her and she fall into his arm....

They both look at each other...
They remember each moment that they start together.... While the waters from the hose was coming on them. They were both soak with water.

Dharam: We need to talk...

Reema: Yes.. come let's go inside. Papa isnt home.

Dharam nodded and carry Reema inside...
Dharam: Where is your room..
Reema pointed to her room...

Dharam put her down in front of her room.
Dharam: go and change or else you will fall sick.
Reema nodded and went to change in her room while Dharam waited for her in the living room.

Dharam was sitting when he saw Reema came back after changing. Reema throw some clothes at Dhrama.

Reema: go and change too or else you will fall sick!

Dharam nodded with a smile and was about to change but Reema stop him...
Reema: go in my room!

Dharam: Oh yes!
Dharam went in Reema room to change....

Reema start to make hot coffee for him and hers....while waiting for Dharam.

Goenka mansion.
Ansh maahi room.
Ansh wake up with a headache.
He remember everything happen yesterday night....
He start to regret saying all these things to maahi but maahi words came to his mind....

Ansh: It was her decision not mine!
Ansh look beside the bed and didn't saw maahi. Then he look at the couch and saw her sleeping there...

Ansh sigh!
Ansh: Whats wrong with you! I love her! I don't want to sleep like this!

Ansh walk to the couch and carry her from the couch to the bed....
Ansh look at her face. He knew she had cried!

Ansh wanted to touch her... he wanted everything to be like before. They were always touching each other and stay in each other arm now everything has change.....

Ansh look at her and then went to freshen up...
After sometime she wake up and saw Ansh getting out of the washroom....

Maahi wanted to talk to him but seeing him ignore her she stop herself and went to freshen up too.
She was hurting.... She didn't have anyone anymore. She turn out to be the villain in everyone life.... The bad person... the person that spoil everything!

Kapoor mansion.
Living room.
Abhir and Ram was having breakfast...
Abhir look at his father.

Abhir: Dad thank you for choosing someone like Kavya for me. I like her...

Ram: I know you would....
Ram smile...

Abhir: papa i know you don't want to hear about her but papa I can't see her like this...

Ram: Do you think I can Abhir! Yesterday at that person! Did you see how that boy Ansh was behaving with her....

Abhir: I don't know why Ansh is acting like this! I thought they love each other?

Ram: I am not liking this Abhir! We have two choice... we take Maahi away from him or we don't get into their life...

Abhir: Maahi love him papa. Or else she wouldn't take that decision. I know her!

Ram: ABHIR! We will stop talking about her okay... it's her life... she choose that life.

Abhir: Yes you are right. She didn't think about us!
They saw Kavya coming with the guard.

Abhir and Ram smile.

Ram: What a surprise. Come Kavya. Take a seat.
Kavya took at seat.
Kavya: Good morning....

Abhir: Good morning.

They start to talk.....
Kavya: Uncle Abhir are you guys related to Maahi Goenka?

Abhir and Ram look at each other.
Ram: she is my daughter and Abhir younger sister.
Kavya look at them shockingly.

Kavya: But why didn't you guys talk to her ... why didn't you introduce me to her?

Abhir: It's complicated..

Kavya: you guys don't need to tell me anything... when you are ready you told me.

Abhir smile... he really appreciate Kavya.
He smile at her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 71 8
AbhiRa OS Par Kritika

Fiction générale

53.1K 2.5K 27
AbhiRa OS
17.3K 1.2K 44
true love never end
132K 6.4K 31
peep into know😆