Mr And Mrs Rathore

By mahiisahu

ANANT SINGH RATHORE the name is enough for people to go on their knees for him. RANA SA of Rajasthan CEO of... More

NOTE
prologue
characters
first sight
Note.
CHAPTER 5
chapter 6

meet them

1K 43 3
By mahiisahu

Author's pov
Jaipur Rajasthan..

It's 9:06 a.m. A girl wearing white high neck pared with white wide leg pants along with Gucci belt and a long black blazer sipping her cold coffee looking here and there as she just landed at Jaipur airport trying to find that particular someone..not finding him she took out her mobile from her pocket and called..

"Hello ..Bhai Kahan hai aap ? Maine aapko har jagah dekh liya ek ek kone chaan maare akhir hai kahan aap? Khi aap bhul toh nhi gye ki mai aa rhi hun? Hello Bhai reply toh dijiye Hel- .." "ho gya Tera ager ab izaazat ho toh mai kuch bolu?"her brother Aditya Oberoi asked her ..." Haan izaazat dee jaati hai" she said in a authorotive voice teasing him..." Piche mud" her brother said.

And as she turned she found her brother standing at some distance holding is iPhone near is right ear smiling towards her ..she ran without caring about her luggage and hugged him so tightly like he was not able to breathe but he hugged her back with All his love after all they met after one whole freaking year.

" Bhai I missed you so so muchhh" saying so she again hugged him like her life. Depend on it ...
Hearing these words from her sister he was very happy he also loves her as much as she love or more than her ...
" Hey ! Pakhi let me take a breath .I am gonna die for sure. Look everyone is looking at us weirdly" hearing him she moved away and looked here and there only to find that her brother was right.
she raised her eyebrows at one of the girl who was looking at them with a confused face .

Bha- Bhai now where has he gone? .she turned and saw her brother holding her luggage.she walked smiling Towards him And threw her finished coffee in the dustbin which was on the side of the road .

"Let's go"her brother said to her while opening the car's door for her"of course bhai u know I am very excited to meet dad and mumma" she said while sitting on passenger tying her seat belt and Aditya sat on driver seat and they drove off.

Udaipur Rajasthan

Anant enters in his room...his body is covered with sweat ,hairs wet from sweat as he just finished his gym..he took a bath and got ready fin his office attire all ready to go to office..

While walking in corridor he heard some whispers which were coming from akshila's room ..he went closer and listened.

"Akshila bas iss baar Hme bacha lijiye" "agli baar hum aisa kuch nhi karenge." Ved and rudra requested to their younger sister who was thinking something.."aacha theek hai per hme kya milega?" She asked them who looked at her in disbelief " hme kya milega ka kya matlab remember who are also involved in this ..

"Hey! I am not at all involved in this " she told them .." no! Remember you gave the car's key to us " rudra said

"Aree yrr Kahan fas gyi mai" ....she asked to herself.

"Voh sab theek hai per abhi yeh Socho ki bhai se kaise bacha jaa ske"ved said to them who were blaming each other making them remember of their problem.

"Bhai se koi Bach hee nhi sak-" and as Akhila was about to complete her sentence they all heared the door opening sound they all looked towards the door and got shocked ..

There stood their elder brother ready to go to office..he asked while entering in room.

"Hmse kyo bachna hai aap sab ko?"..

They just stood there stunned all of them gulped looking at their elder brother who raised his eyebrows and folded his hands near his chest

"Aahh ..good morning Bhai"..rudra wished..." Good morning Bhai" akhila wished..."shubhraatri bhai" ved wished thinking that he will sound unique.
rudra slapped his brother on the back of his forehead saying "shubhraatri nhi subhprabhat hota hai Dumbo"

Morning.ho gya tum logon ka ? Now come to the point ...

"Voh ahmm bhai aapko rudra batayega" ved said pointed his index finger towards rudra.." nhi nhi bhai mujhe kuch nhi aata aapko akshila batayengi,haina akshila?".." M- mai mai kyu batau jab kaand toh aap logon ne kiya hai"she said blaming at the twins..

"Shut up ! And have you both done now?
"Bhai voh aapki car-".."bhai maine kuch nhi kiya mai toh passenger seat per baitha tha aur Rudra car chala rha tha", ved said blaming at his twin brother"
"No no no not at all bhai ved was driving and I was sitting at passenger seat-" Rudra said glaring at his twin brother who was busy looking around avoiding him.

"Now I got that you guys took my car and got it damaged right what can I expect from you two"..they sighed in relief hearing their brother."but which one you took?" He asked making their eyes wide as they remembered the main problem..

"Voh bhai-" rudra was about to speak but Akshila spoke in middle making him shut his mouth..
"Bhai aapki new veneno Roadster" "and who gave car keys?" Akshila's eyes got wide.."bh -bhai" she tried to speak

"Akshila " luv kush said in union as they know that they are going to be punished so why not drag akshila in this ..Anant looked at akshila asking are they saying truth..

"But I gave keys cause you wanted right" Anant said cause he knew he is not gonna give his new car keys to luv kush cause they always keep demaging his cars but he trusts on Akshila but now his trus is gone

"Nhi matlab haa bhai I am sorry" she said looking down with guilt filled eyes cursing her twin brother s in her Mind ..

"We are also sorry Bhai we are also at fault" ..both said while looking down.

"Come to dinning haul" ..he said and went from her room

"WHAT! How can this happen bhai ne hme daata hee nhi kuch ho toh nhi gya na"...akshila said ..

"Nhi nhi! Mai samajh gya this is the silence before storm" rudra said to them..whose faces turned pale while hearing him ..

"Chalo bhaiyon taiyaar ho jao Bhai ki warth ke liye" akshila said while going out of her room cause she knows she will not the one facing her brother's wrath as he never scolded her ..leaving them while showing her tounge and went from there ..

"Aree yrr"both said and also went toward dinner table..

Pakhi's pov

I can't describe in words that how much happy I am! After one whole freaking year I am here..these stalls markets silver jewelleries ,and the tradition of Rajasthan.. I just love it.

I remember when I used to live here I used to buy earrings, anklets, once a week cause I love their sound I love them ahh..

I glanced at my brother and then rested my head on the window and closed my eyes
I want to tell everything that happened in Delhi but I can't I know he will be very angry at me but ...at the same time I don't want to I don't want to bother them.
I have decided that I will not tell about it to anyone in the family cause if I tell I know they will not let me go to Delhi again and I want to do a job i know I can be transfer here but what about those memories I spent from neet to mbbs and than this job i am so confused right now I just want peace ,love of my family and nothing else..

"Pakhi pakhi hey! Wake up we reached home". I heard my brother saying I opened my eyes and found I reached my home ..

I removed my seatbelt and opened the car's door and walked rang the bell and the door was opened by some worker I guess.as I walked in I saw my parents having their evening tea and snacks.

'Dadaaaaa!" I ran and hugged him he hugged me back I pulled and hugged mumma
"Mummaa" "I missed you both sooooo much! ". I can't describe how happy I am! Seeing my whole family after a very long time ,I am feeling safe here .

"We also missed you bacche" papa said while kissing my forehead
And than mumma..
"Ohk so now all sit here I am bringing snacks and then chitchat ok?
Mumma said..
"Ohk mumma" me and bhai said in union and all of us giggled...

I am not gonna ruin these smiles ,these happy faces ,I don't know till when I will stay here but I will only go back once I will be able to fight back ..

"Here comes my Angel's favourite snacks" mumma said while putting plates of snakes on the table "wow!mumma you know I missed these ahh " I said while picking a samosa and holding it infront of my face being dramatic " this is love.." I said while devouring my samosa and all chuckled .

~~~~~~~~
" I missed you my room " I said while lying on my bed on my tummy.I am feeling relaxed no surgeries , no exams.. it's not like that I don't like doing my job but sometimes all you need is peace , I had done all my arrangements in hospital before coming.. so that they will not feel any Problems ..

I looked around my room that was as it is as I left but ofcourse it used to be clean regularly that book selve in which I used to arrange all my books ..I am missing my old days when I used to live here..

But it's all gone and never gonna come back ..I sometimes feel that I actually didn't enjoyed my teenage life much cause I was so serious regarding my studies it's not like I used to study all day ...
Like I used to enjoy the day and then in night I used to study till mid night or more ..in exams too like seriously and I kinda liked that and also regretting I don't know I am in confusion

I sighed ..I am hell tired now I hugged my soft toy that is a giant teddy bear and slept....

In Jaipur..
Anant's pov..

I am in my office working i sighed and leaned on my chair ...being exhausted
My life is all about caring for the people of this state dealings , business, company , and the favourite one mafia work it's been a while since I entered in my den my hands are itching for the blood of those bloody fuckers who are in my den right now , their echoes are music to my ears I smirked while thinking more ways to listen more peaceful music..

I picked my phone ..and started to search my secretary's number...
Vihaan is my secretary since last 5 years.he is loyal , calm ,and smart just like the people I like not like that idiot Augastya I sometimes wonder how come he became My friend? We both are totally different anyways..

Author's pov

Just than I heard a knock .."come in" he said "sir your coffee" he said while keeping it on the table .."hmm vihaan did you find out who the person is?.."no sir we tried many times but he is not ready to answer, I also took your name but he still didn't" saying so he looked down regretting... Anant fisted his hand while clenching his jaw ..his veins popped out after hearing him he knew it was coming but after taking his name that person still didn't open his mouth ..this was something new he heard

"I think I should go there ...that bastard is really testing my patience"...Anant said while standing buttoning up his coat and walked out from his office while clenching his jaws with vihaan walking behind him mor like running..."get my car ready".."yes sir" ...

He sat on the back seat. And driver engined the car knowing where to drive cause vihaan already told him ...and they drove off..
_____________

Ahh I am late I know cause of my studies but it's okay

I am requesting to all the readers who are reading that please, please, please do vote and comment cause this will be motivating me to write more ..

Please do comment cause it motivates me and if my story is boring or you don't like just say it cause I don't want to be in any confusion that if I should write or not so please it's my humble request
And I will only continue if I will be getting enough response... please do vote.

Bye...

JAY SHREE RAM!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.6K 16
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...
27.3K 902 21
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
1.4M 55K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
1M 42.5K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...