Half-Marriage

Von Ishanvi20

A MaNan SS it is. It has a lot of leap as it will cover a lot of time distance. He fell for her first but Sh... Mehr

Part 1 - His Life
Part - 2 Her Life
Part 3 - Turn of Events
Part - 4 Finally They Met
Part - 5
Part - 6 The Proposal
Part - 7 Its a YES
PART - 8 Heartbreaks & Tears
Part - 9

Prologue

881 47 4
Von Ishanvi20

"Manik I can't marry Rishab. He has a lot of expectations from his wife and I don't think I will be able to fulfill " Nandini panicked and Manik hugged her to make her normal before giving her another heartache to deal.

"Marry me Nandini " Manik said holding her tight in his embrace and Nandini looked at him shocked breaking the hug .

"No commitments.. No promises.. No emotional attachments.. Nothing... " Manik gave her the offer knowing all her insecurities and Nandini was not able to register his words.

Manik smiled " Sirf family k lie.. Amms k lie . We will pretend. We can break it whenever we want without any drama. No social obligation.. Nothing " Manik concluded And expected a reaction from Nandini

"Why?? " Nandini asked being confused after coming out of her shocked state.

"Umm for 2 reasons.. Bcoz u helped me few years back accepting my gf tag so I want to return this favor by accepting your HUSBAND tag " He said shrugging his shoulder and a shiver ran down her spine.

"And second, I can't tell you now " Manik told in a serious voice "Think about it.. Good night " Manik left leaving a shocked amused confused Nandini behind.

This is the prologue of the story. I hope you liked it. Well it's a scene of 5th chapter .

Every Monday I will post a new chapter.

Ignore mistakes!!

Thank you

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Mr & Mrs Von Tara

Fanfiction

8.5K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
4.1K 392 6
Two bestfriends Two broken hearts One Unforeseen Marriage Will they ever fall in love or is this going to be another heartbreak for them? Hop on to...
649K 43.3K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
138K 5.9K 107
This is about two best friends who fall for eachother