| ๐ฟ๐˜ฐ๐œˆ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ |

By Deep_Devoti0n

๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

|๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง|
๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– |โœฉ|
๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐žr ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

190 19 0
By Deep_Devoti0n

Hours went by....

We were in the car with a few of Issac's friends. (Which are bodyguards)

"You owe me food" He rolled his eyes and replied "yea yea yea" They began talking about thier future and some poker game later on.

Honestly the only thing I wanna talk about is when ima get my food. Not only was I hungry but tired. We were driving for 2 hours straight. Reason being is because they're "meeting up with some other men".

Finally we made it. He ordered my food I went back into the car while the others ordered. While I was walking I felt like I was being watched. This made my skin crawl.

I looked in the reflection of the car window and seen a black figure behind me.

I tried to run back in but they dragged me back. I screamed and kicked forcefully. Then I elbowed them in the gut. However three others came in and I was outnumbered.

A few seconds later I felt a shock hit my head causing me to pass out.
_____________________________________________________

My eyes were covered by a blindfold and tape was secured around my mouth. I tried moving but my hands were binded. "So you must be volkoys little muse?" A unknown deep voice said. Tape from my mouth was ripped off.

"I see why he's so interested in you.. Bellissima"
I replied "Cosa vuole da me" ("what do you want from me")

He chuckled "No no your just bait...you see volkoy is gonna find out and get angry tsk tsk tsk but you see I've got a plan"

He undid my blindfold and Iglared at him with annoyance. "He'll come and find you but once he comes and tries anything I'll pull the trigger."

I asked him "now what do you get out of this" He smiled "glad you asked Bellissima, you see me and volkoy haven't been on the best of terms..he also killed and ally of mine and cut off our supply of weapons, therefore I'll get my weapons and revenge all in one"

"I have a mole in Volkoys army, I have been informed that he is on his way..wow 2 hours from now"

I grit my Teeth.

___________________
____________________________________

Music to play:
Bathroom, by Montell fish

I drove home and received a message from an unknown contact. "Your wife isn't home"

My jaw clenched and hands gripping the steering wheel. "Fuck!" I told my assistant "Get their address now"

She said "2 hours from now sir"
I told her "ima drop you off and you find the mole do whatever the fuck it takes I know you'll handle it Natalie"

She smiled and nodded.

Natalie was no normal assistant she will beat the shit outta you.

Cries , screams, and Pleading don't matter to her she'll get the answer out of you one way or another skin and bones.

2 hours later.
I called her "Have you found out who it is?"
She mumbled "No they aren't confessing"

"That's ok..don't worry after this I'll get an answer"
I stated.
Nobody....And I mean nobody gets away with taking what's mine.

Natiale told me "Don't do anything to dangerous I know what you're capable of..You've grown fond of that girl you'll do whatever it takes just be safe."

I sighed "Yea"

I came by myself. As I got out the car the building was filled with few soldiers. I pulled out my gun and shot each and every one of them charging at me.

For someone who's kidnapping the amount of security is very low.
I kicked down the door.

After punching a few of them. I ran and busted the door open. Their Armani sat in the chair pale with her eyes wide opened and held at gun point.

"Tsk tsk tsk."
I averted my attention to him.
This piece of shit.

"Отпусти ее...."
He grinned "Net"

His bodyguard came in behind him. He ordered him to "kill him!"

The bodyguard sat still.
"Why aren't you moving!"

I covered my mouth to hide my smile. "I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power."

"The truth is, you don't know which one of us is going to be killed and which of us is going to be leaving. So I'll make this easier for you.. let her go and get killed or let her go and maybe you'll survive?"

He was stunned "H-how did you"
I laughed ironically "oh please I might look and act like a physcopath but I'm not stupid I was always one step ahead"

I continued "Look I always knew you had a mole in my security, actually for a few months..I knew that once I'd leave you'd take what's precious to me so I hid a mole in your crew as well..and it all leads to here"

And with that he was shot. His eyes lifeless and gray within minutes. Armani's hands cuffed to the chair. I undid them and carried her. She was unconscious and cold.

"Leave him..I'll demolish this place to bits"
________________________________________________

To be continued.....

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

A/n: Love you pookies! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 452 25
- sequel to NO CONTROL - not a standalone novel a story in which her stalker will stop at nothing to get her back. ๐Ÿ’— | dark romance + mature themes...
172K 4.3K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different...
443K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...