poor but pure // Taehyung ff...

Por Sia_clark_

He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks d... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

14

524 36 0
Por Sia_clark_

The door was closed, the window was closed, the lights were off just as your mood. It had been 3 days since that incident happened. The two people who, can't even live without talking with each other, didn't even see each other for three days. Isn't it difficult? It was. None of them try to convince others. 

You heard your bedroom door open slowly and a figure peek in causing you to look at the direction helplessly.

" Jungkook is here y/n, he came to pick you up " a voice echo around the room making you hear it as you again look down and yawn slowly more like acting slowly. You nodded your head as a response. That person slowly gets inside stepping towards you and in no time it was in front of you near your bed standing closely as you sense the presence. But you didn't react.

" You are still in your dream y/n. Wake up he is waiting. " Your step mom said and held the blanket which was laying next to you. She slowly starts to make your bed making you move slightly and bringing you out of your world. She was definitely sensing something odd. Even though she is not your real mother she never behaves like one. She always tries her best to be like a real mother. Always tries to Never make you feel like you are her step daughter. But there wasn't any fault of her that not every person was concentrated on it.

" I see something is fishy here. " Your step mom said to you. Even though you didn't react as you again act like you are just tired and need a fresh bath to bring up your off mood. So you look up at her.

" Just open the curtains. It will make me feel a little energetic " you said and slightly smiled at her. But she just keeps staring at you with no emotions. You were really smiling at her but your fake smile again falls down feeling her warm hand on your head, slowly stroking your hair in a soft manner. She made you look into her eyes as her other hand pushed your pale face up to see her. Your both eyes met.

" What's wrong honey " it was the first time for you you heard her calling you that, also it was the first time to see you giving a smile at her. As you never smiled at her like this. You pout and shake your head.

" Nothing " but that time you broke down in front of her. You know that was coming that's why you pout to control that, but all in vain. You start crying in front of her.

" I can't " you said and keep both hands on your face hiding your tears.

" I d-don't want to be with J-jungkook i- " you were shuttering while saying that and don't know what and how to explain yourself in front of her.

" I- i " it was enough to make her feel low, she failed at being the best mother. She thought. She wasn't able to understand her child's emotions. As a tear made out from her eye too.

" Honey, tell me what happened dear. I'm here for you " when you heard her you didn't waste any time and hugged her tightly as she hugged you back. You start to speak.

" I love him so much mom. I can't live without him and i don't want to live with jungkook. " she widened her eyes. You called her mother for the first time. It was the first time you hugged her and she smiled at you, you called her mom, you showed her emotions. She was so happy. As she tightened her hug around you. She wondered who was that to make you like this thanks to that person.

" I love him so much and he loves me too. But " you stopped on your track and rest your head on her chest.

" But what honey what's the problem? " She asked you while rubbing your back.

" He thinks that my family won't accept him cause he is poor. " You let out your heavy breaths and again start to sniff.

" Who is that lucky man on which my daughter's eyes fell on honey? " She asked you as you stay silent resting your head on her chest. Don't know why but she is reminding you of your mother's warmth.

It takes you so much time to explain everything to her. You told her everything that happened between you and taehyung from the first day to your last meeting. As you were sitting on your bed lowering your head and she was sitting in front of you holding your hands. She nodded her head.

" Y/n you should not think in this way. It's not right " she said as you look up to her. Your eyes were filled with confusion.

" What do you mean? You think I'm wrong? " You ask as she smiles at you before replying to you.

" Look y/n, before thinking about that person or situation about what we are seeing in front of us, we should also take a look at the opposite side of that " she said and stand up on her place.

" Maybe, in that situation the place you are standing must be wrong and faulty! What you are seeing is totally what you should not believe?" She said with a creative expression just like a mother telling her small daughter a beautiful story of a price and his princess.

" I- i don't understand " you said as you look at her face.

" Think from his side too. Resemble yourself as  him then think. " She said and took her steps to the door finally back facing me. As you kept looking at the place she was before. Thinking deeply about what she just blabbered.

" What about jungkook? " She said and I heard her chuckle from the distance. And I see a smile on her face as i shook my head not knowing what to say.

" For now come quickly he is waiting " she said before closing the door as you nodded your head slowly knowing she won't see it.

-----------

He was placing numerous things in front of me as I was catching up Everything came in front of me.

" This one i like, I will take this. " As he looked at me after taking the beautiful dress from my hands. He eyes on it before replying to me.

" Yes it's beautiful, your choice has always been great. " He said and smiled at me. Gosh how come? When he becomes so formal and gentlemen. Fake. He would never been like this before. I know this act is just for now. I would not be surprised if he slammed his hand on the table right in front of me and yelled at me for not glancing on the dresses he chose for me.

As you were thinking you heard a plastic bag placed in front of you.

" Anything else? " I just took that plastic bag and heard jungkook saying no to the staff. I walk forward to him following me. As we reach his car.

" Just pack me some hotdogs I'm not in the mood for to eat right now I'll eat that in my bedroom peacefully. " You said and looked at him to not sound rude. He nodded following your order as you can see he wasn't happy with the idea of yours.

" You are staying so much in your bedroom lately, what happened? " He asked me as he started the car.

Because I'm not able to digest the fact that we are getting married. I thought. Only thought and replied with nothing. Neither he forces nor he wants to know probably as long as I'm under his hands.

The car ride was silent i wonder what got into him. Does he have a twin brother whom he had sent to me as a replacement for him for a few days. Not possible though stop thinking.

As my thinking chain stops when he takes a turn inside my mansion. I immediately opened the car door after he parked his car in front of a door. I grabbed the plastic bag and went inside the mansion before giving him a small glance, I didn't smile obviously I still hate him.

------------

In all this period, I was thinking about taehyung. Even though I shouldn't, I was thinking. If I was a poor girl and taehyung was a rich guy and we both have a fall in love with each other...
I would probably have said yes to him and quickly moved to his house and lived like a princess in his house. Haha i laugh at my own imagination.  Maybe i should think a little seriously.

Let's try. As you close your eyes to think. A min pass and you were really trying to focus on the characters and get into it. But all you could feel the surroundings. You were trying hard to concentrate but all in vain.

" Ahh, who tells us that we can imagine stories differently while closing our eyes. I didn't even see myself as poor. Maybe I need to meditate for these things. " You shot open your eyes before saying it. Taking a deep breath you lean on your headboard. As you again start to imagine, thinking yourself on taehyung's place and him on your place.

Waking up a very sweet morning in my small house. As I eye my phone, and if taehyung would be me and he loves me like I do then surely there will be a sweet good morning message on top of my contact and as I love him back I'll greet him back with a very sweet message.

Y/n just come to the point what are you thinking!

Urgh!! You grab your hair as a small punishment and whine, telling yourself to think straight about the subject. As you again sigh and tuck your hair strand behind your ears.

Taehyung asked me if i would be his girlfriend with flowers in his hands and two bodyguards standing on his sides with black suit and perfect body. And me? Me with a not so good outfit with a small office bag in my hand. I would probably hesitate at first of course... Right?

And when I will see his parents who want their future daughter in law as a beautiful rich and manner full  girl who has tasted all kinds of richness and knows how to behave in front of rich people. I would probably try to hide myself from them. But! Firstly I will think about taehyung who is crying and begging in front of me to stay with him, i will be with him and try to make myself presentable and face the situation. Whether his parents like it or not... Or maybe i can't decide.

You said and grab a hotdog from the plate which was in the plastic bag and start to munch on it. And again drowning deep in your unstable thoughts.

No maybe i won't do that. Like think his parents are looking at you in a disgusting manner and offering you money to leave him! How embarrassing? Shit this is so wrong. I should have thought about taehyung too.

You grab your phone and open the message and click on his photo in which he was smiling a bit in a cold manner. He has always been so perfect in what he does. Should I bring taehyung to meet with my family? Then he will feel a bit comfortable right! And my family is not that cruel which will make him uncomfortable, except my father. My mother is- I mean my step mother.

You suddenly stop thinking when you realise that you just called your step mother. You are crossing your limits with her. You love your mom so much that you have done so many things that will make your step mother feel low. But what is happening with you now. Just because she is by your side in your love life doesn't mean that you will give your mom's place to her. Why is making you feel different. Is that because of taehyung? You have heard that in love people changes but now you confirm yourself. But this change is not good. Cause you don't like it. You again make yourself comfortable and decide to make your distance again with her.

But how will I make taehyung meet her like this. Maybe for now I have to stick with the plan. You thought and stood up from your bed and went into the bathroom.

I love you mom and don't worry I'll also meet you with taehyung. He is sweet. And now i should make a visit to him. He must be feeling like me. He must be upset all this time. I don't even have Minho's phone number, so i could just ask him about taehyung.

------------

He was sitting on his respected table. He was working for 4 hours without taking a break even at lunch time. It was already finished as Minho came towards him with a coffee cup in his hand.

" Take this " Minho placed a cup on his table gaining his attention. He simply sat on the edge end of the table. He had already finished his lunch with other workers. He can't just walk around the taehyung and make him understand the situation and give him advice all the time like his assistant or caretaker.  He didn't even remember when he gave advice to his small brother. But he didn't even need it. When it comes to friends it feels different like we really want to look after their problems.

" I don't have an appetite- " Minho cut him off.

" Should i bring y/n here? " Taehyung glares at Minho when he hears him. But he again becomes silent and focuses on his paper work. As he was really minding his own business, Minho said.

" Yeah, as we don't have any work we are just useless people roaming around here and there all work is sift on your table. " He said while banging the table Little as he didn't want to create any situation.

" Minho please, you are in a headache. " Taehyung said and grabbed the coffee cup and put it on another table.

" Just like y/n- "

" Ahhhh! " Taehyung shouted while pressing his face into his arms and was resting on the table. There weren't so many employees present as just lunchtime was over so they must be on their way to the office.

" Don't shout it's only your fault. " Minho said and grabbed Taehyung's arm before dragging him to the cafeteria. As Taehyung just follows him with his weak eyes and tired body.

The cafeteria was empty only two or three people were present there far away from them. As he made him sit on the empty seat and just sit beside him.

" I want to share something with you " Minho said and looked down towards his lap.

Taehyung looks at him only to get confused when he sees him being serious as he was about to share a whole secret of his life or something like that. He kept looking at him when he saw a glimpse of tears in his eyes as he immediately looked away.

" What happened? " Taehyung asked now with full of his attention knowing this could be serious and not about his own life. It was something about his life. He never saw him crying but laughing and smiling all the time. Maybe he will know why.

" You know five years ago... No it's six years ago actually. " He said and look at his lap again seems fine but actually not. As Taehyung nodded.

" There was a girl... Sweet, kind, mature, and bubbly. She was so beautiful and cute. She was childish at the same time. " He smiled slowly but painfully still looking at his lap as he didn't want to make any eye contact with taehyung and show him his real emotions.

" She was my girlfriend " he said still smiling.

" I made her my girlfriend because I love her so much. She was also in love with me... so much. We even met with each other's family. It was so sweet meeting both of our families was so happy that they even started to look for a marriage date. " Taehyung was fully focused on his story. A beautiful and sweet love story he was sharing. He must be lucky to have his love this easily. He thought.

" It was 23 November. She was walking down the streets. It was Saturday night as I was with my family but thinking about Sunday's plan with her but... " He stopped in the middle and suddenly bends his head over the table and covers his hands supporting his head on his arms. At some moment Taehyung didn't understand but that's when he heard his muffle sounds of crying.

Taehyung immediately started to pat his back and started to comfort him.

" S-she g-got into an a-accident. Doctor said she is no-no more. " He said and started crying trying to bury his sound in his arms. Taehyung was really shocked to believe that it really happened to him. He was in love with a girl and now she is no more. He never saw him like this before till now. He was really feeling guilty and pity on him. So much.

" I feel so much guilty that I couldn't able to protect her and complete my responsibility as her boyfriend and soon to be husband. " He said finally calming down Fully and without shuttering. But still he was looking down with his puffy eyes.

" Even though I have moved on from her completely and focusing on my life, this guilt always makes me weak and sad. " He said and finally he looked up at him in his eyes. He holds his hands tightly.

" I still feel guilty that i couldn't save her, even though she is dead and it's been so many years I'm not ready to give her place to any other girl. Think about you taehyung, mine was dead but you are here in front of your eyes dying everyday with that guy. And going to get married with him and you are doing nothing but to cry and thinking what would happen. Instead of thinking like this change it. You can change it. She is with you! Don't be like this taehyung. " He said to taehyung and looked at him who was in deep thoughts and focusing on him completely.

" You are poor but not weak that you can give your girl to that random man who doesn't even know how to look at a girl. You are strong enough to protect her. Your love is enough for both of you. And she is with you! She is ready to go against her own family, can't you just do that for her? " He didn't say anything as Minho took this chance to speak more when he saw him thinking deeply.

" I saw my girlfriend in her taehyung and I saw me in you. Y/n is just like my girlfriend. Kind, beautiful, cute and mature. She would never leave you and how can you leave her this easily. " He said while looking at taehyung who just looked up at his face with guilt. .

" I really love her " taehyung said.

" Yes, I know and that's why I was forcing you both to fight for each other so you both won't end up like me. Like an incomplete love story" Minho said.

" But what should I do? " He asked Minho who looked at him in an irritated face.

" You are weak taehyung. " He said and got up from his seat. while mumbling weak again.

" So much weak " Minho said and went from there.

"No, I'm not weak. I will tell her. I'll confess her " taehyung said while standing up from his place and running towards his desk to grab his things and leave from the office as he has completed almost all of his work.

" I'm coming y/n. "

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37K 1.4K 28
Taehyung's eyes were red and glossy as he spoke, his voice heavy with emotion. "Why is it so hard to love when it's only one-sided?" he asked, his ga...
14.6K 1.7K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
12.7K 742 31
A story of two souls who come into each other's life without their own knowledge .... But will they stay by eachother's side till the end or somethin...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...