𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋; 𝐐. 𝐇𝐔𝐆�...

By daddyjaden

in which a famous YouTuber meets a famous Hockey player. touch her and you die trope modern au Quinn Hughes... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐋𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!!

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

2.6K 34 18
By daddyjaden

•••

It was now August, and the summer had died down a bit. Training officially started in September, but the boy had been practicing since the playoffs ended.

Abby had also noticed how Quinn had become acting different, per say.

He had been avoiding her like the plague, and when he did have a conversation with her it was very short, and straight to the point.

So needless to say, Abby assumed she must have done something wrong. She asked around to her friends asking Trevor and Natalie asking if Quinn had seemed weird lately.

Both times she asked her friends, their faces changed ever so slightly and changed the subject quite quickly. This worried Abby as she loved him a lot.

She was currently doing hers and Quinn's laundry when Quinn walked into the laundry room asking if they could talk.

Abby immediately said yes, wanting to know why Quinn had been acting so strange.

"Do you wanna go on a walk with me tonight?" asked Quinn as if nothing was wrong between them. "Umm sure why not," said Abby smiling at him.

"Great, thanks babe," he said quickly before walking off into their shared bedroom. Abby was again confused at his antics but decided to leave it alone, as something inside her was telling her too.

To waste the day, while Quinn and the boys were at practice, Abby decided to make dinner for everyone because she wouldn't be home to have dinner.

She also would make something small for herself, because she didn't know if they were going out to eat after or not.

She made grilled chicken salad, with cut-up fruits and vegetables as a side. Once that was all made she placed them in the fridge with a sticky note attached explaining that was her pre-made dinner for the group.

After she finished cleaning in the kitchen she made her way upstairs to put on fresh clothes and do a bit of makeup.

Around 5:30 the boys came home, and all showered. Quinn told her he'd be at the car in about a half-hour. So once started to take his hot shower Abby grabbed her perfume and sprayed some on herself.

Then she went and looked for lipgloss for the night. After she found one she liked she put it in her purse and made her way downstairs to wait for Quinn.

After some time Quinn eventually rushed down the stairs with a smile on his face. "You ready to go?" he asked with happiness laced in his voice.

"Yeah I'm ready" she spoke as he interlocked his hand with hers and they walked to the car.

•••

"Quinn where are we going" asked the girl as they both started to walk up a mountain trail. "You'll see soon babydoll" he replied as he stopped them in front of a turn.

"Okay so I'm going to put my hands around your eyes okay?" he asked Abby as she looked confused. "Um okay, just don't let me fall please" she giggled at him.

"I would never darling," he said with a smile on his face as he placed one of his hands on he eyes, while the other guided her waist down a turn and into a flat area.
"okay I'm gonna remove my hands in 3...2...1"

When Quinn removed his hands, Abby's smile morphed into shock, there was a small blanket with plastic candles surrounding it. There was a bouquet of White Roses sitting on the blanket.

"Oh Quinn I love it" started Abby as she kissed the taller boy. As Abby turned around to admire the view of the water, Quinn got down on one knee pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a 14 karat diamond ring.

As soon as Abby turned back around to face Quinn, she was in utter shock. Tears immediately filled her eyes, and he hands went to her mouth to cover up her shocked expression.

"Abby, ever since I met you I knew you were the one. You light up a room just by walking in, you make me a better person everyday just by waking up next to me. and i wanna wake up next to you for the rest of my life, so will you do me the biggest honor in the world and marry me?" asked Quinn as his voice shook ever so slightly due to his nerves.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you Quinn" said Abby as tears dripped down her face and into the light pink dress she was wearing. Quinn pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on her hand.

Abby jumped up into Quinn's arms and he spun her around. Once she came back down she kissed him again. Little did she know there was a photographer there to catch all of their moments.

Once Abby pulled away from Quinn, she smiled at him again. "I love you so much Quinn," she said into his ear. "I love you so much more babydoll" replied Quinn with a smirk.

•••

liked by abbyivanov, nhl, jackhughes
and 1,547,903 others
@quinnhughes
she said yes!
tagged: @abbyivanov

comments!

@abbyivanov
so excited to see what
our future holds ❤️‍🔥
@quinnhughes @abbyivanov
so excited to see my
future with you 😘❤️‍🔥

@jackhughes
ayyy finally got a sister
after all these years! seriously
tho congrats bro!
liked by creator

@eliaspettersson
so happy for you man ❤️
liked by creator

@trevorzegras
proud of you bro, you
found a good one 😁
liked by creator

@victoriajohnson
mom and dad
@abbyivanov @victoriajohnson
ily

@nhl
Congratulations Quinn & Abby!
liked by creator

@kimkardashian
adorable!

@vancouvercanucks
💙💚

@bellasmith
can't wait for the wedding ❤️❤️

@colecaufield
true love at its finest
@quinnhughes @colecaufield
you're so right

@lacyjones
so excited for you guys 🩷
liked by creator

@tatemcrae
favorite couple
of the year TBH

@user2901
i hope he signs a prenup ☠️☠️
she a gold digger 😂

@nataliemae
love to see it 💖

@taylorswift
congratulations!! you
need a singer? 🩷
@abbyivanov @taylorswift
hi gf PLEASE check
ur dms! thanks !💞💖

@brockboser
ayyyy huggybear
is wifed up 🔥🔥🔥
@quinnhughes @brockboser
you know it man

@user7402
i hope she looses some
weight before the wedding,
fat pig 🤢🤢

•••
thank you for reading!
don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo
daddyjaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
74.4K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤�...
185K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...
216K 3.5K 55
"You're going to miss me, you know that right?" "I've never missed any fling I've had, Quinn. Don't get your hopes up." Where Scout and Quinn get off...