Jaune Arc the Dragon Monarch

Spiderbeast32 tarafından

Jaune trascripts were revaled by Cardin after saving him from the Ursa. Then everything went to hell for him... Daha Fazla

Jaune Bio
Prologue: Dragon Monarch vs Emerald Warrior
Side Story 1: Antares Vs Grimm Jaune Part 1
Explanation and meeting Alex D'arc
Monarch Vs Alex Arc and Saphron Arc
Jackson Bio
Jaune's Harem

Chapter 1: The Dragon Monarch vs Zhongli and explaination

984 15 2
Spiderbeast32 tarafından

(A/N The characters in this universe are 6 times stronger than the original variants)

Jaune Pov

I wake up to see that I'm in forever falls or what left of it, I blinked in confusion before an aura piercing bullet bounced off my head and I look to is a white fang member who fired the bullet, I teleported infront of ARC grunt and grabbed him by the neck.

I looked at him and he started to shake fear because the bullet didn't kill me. Then I decide to ask "nicely." 

"what is an ARC like doing here all by yourself?" I said with an innocent smile on my face while looking at the grunt. Before the grunt could say anything before his head was cut by a red blade katana.

My body dodged multiple slashes and I grabbed the red bladed Katana, then tapping my finger on the attacker's forehead which causes them to pass out. I can now get a good look at my attacker and to my surprise it was Eve Taurus the sub leader of the White Fang.

I looked at her in confusion and thought (why is she here away from the White Fang?) I was lost though to hear a groaning noise, I turned to look at her and she said "Fuck what the hell hit me?" as she finishes her sentence she looks at me in shock. Before she could say anything I grabbed a familiar looking sword and person it was my ex-fiance Mordred.

"Mordred?" I said and she looked at me for a few second and her eyes weidened.

"J-Jaune is that you? Also man you look like a badass in the armor." She said to me before I could answer a energy blast came right at us.

I activate my force field to block the blast which causes a smoke screen.

3rd Pov

Jaune grabbed both Mordred and Eve to dodge multiple meteors at the same time.

Jaune then teleported Eve and Mordred to the mountains and he saw Zhongli Morax one of the members of the Archons, one the strongest groups part of the ARC Clan.  

Zhongli looks at the unknown man for a minute and realizes it was the disgrace Jaune and said "So the Disgrace of the clan has come back now it tim-argh" Zhongli couldn't finish his sentence as Jaune gut punch him in the stomach and kicked him in the in the face. 

Causing Zhongli to send flying to the ground but Zhongli summoned his spear and stabbed the ground to prevent the impact and created a carter before he could react, Jaune summoned my sword and charged at Zhongli. 

Jaune and Zhongli both were countering each other but Zhongli could tell Jaune was holding back and Jaune was winning the fight. 

As their weapons clashed again a loud crack was heared everything was silent and Zhongli's spear was snapped into two and Jaune then punched Zhongli in the face, then Jaune started to fire multiple aura sphere at him.

The aura spheres hit Zhongli and he became knocked out from the impact of it before he could get up, Jaune teleports infront of him and grabbed him by the shirt to ask him something.

Timeskip

Jaune pov

I looked at Zhongli who woke up and asked him a question "Okay, Uncle Zhongli why were you casing after Eve and Mordred like they did something? and what happened to you?" I said to him in a cold and sad tone in my voice.

"After, your exile things didn't go as planned. When Team RWBY and JPNR stupidly cases as Roman in a stolen mech-suit and causing the high-way to be destroyed, next they stole a bullethead and destroyed an island that contains remnant most dangerous criminal Yujiro, Kaido, Alter and Morgan Pendragon. Then they found your dead girlfriend's grave and destroyed it like it was nothing."  He said that to me and my eyes wiedened in shock at what my former friends did and made me wonder how are they not in jail.

"If you're wondering why weren't they in jail they were dating your half-brother Jackson and he used his connection to make sure they didn't go to jail and then worst event of all was the fall of Beacon after during Vytal Festival team RWBY, JNPR  and CRME all of them causes the fall of Beacon. After the fall Jackson fought the former Clan head Mason and killed him becoming the new Clan head and your former family, White Fang and Chonos had joined his new ARC clan with Salem and now all of Rements at war with the ARCS because of Jackson's ego." Zhongli explained and he passed out again.

After he said all of that and my jaw dropped at what he told me after I left. I teleported with Zhongli on my back to Eve and Mordred and I said "Let's find a place to stay for a while and for my brain to process what just happened to this world."

The girls nod in agreement and they grabbed my arm so I teleported to us a near by hotel.

(A/N I hope you guys like the story and the fight with Jaune and Zhongli. Including what has happened with everyone in my Jaune universe and Izuku will be coming back and helping Jaune later.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...