The Book of Random Stuff!

By ShyArtisticPerson

Well hello one and all!!! Welcome to the 'Book of Random Stuff'!! Here! We have lots of unique things! Such a... More

WELCOME!
Rules and Requests!!
Ocs In a Coffee Shop (Oc Story)
Drowning- An Octonauts One-shot
He Didn't Come...- A Cuphead One-shot
Some Fan-art of Mangy!
Can We Make Up? - A Nickloon One-Shot
Let Me Help You - A Fireafy One-Shot
Missing Them Greatly
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -A I.I Crack-Shot
We're Done... -A PayJay One-Shot
Comforts...- A Fnaf One Shot
Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!!!!
Headcanon Request!!
My Little Leaf- A Leafcil One-Shot
OH MAH GAWD! THEY KILLED KENNY! - A South Park Crack Shot
Headcanon #1! Mangy
M@nGy'S s1Bl!nGs 1nF0
Silent Comfort- A Pickloon One- Shot
Still Friends...- A Paintloon Friendship One-Shot
I Love You...- A Fanloon One-Shot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!
Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic
[ERROR] [TITLE NOT FOUND]
Blind Challenge- A Blind! Balloon AU
Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot
0lD m3m0r13$
The Escape To A New Life
Comfort After Fights- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot
[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]
Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
The Pets
A New AU Idea
In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot
I Love Your Jokes- Cheeseloon
Help In Need- PLATONIC Mephone x Balloon
Ummmmmm
Just Something

Not Okay.....

96 2 61
By ShyArtisticPerson

*No P.O.V*

Things were not okay for Mangy. Everyday was a tortuous battle for her. Nothing would ever be okay.

She had gotten the news that her kid, Icepack, was dead and has been dead for years. She couldn't believe it.

Not only that, but her mental state was decreasing every single day. Icepack kept haunting her, the kids were just a ball of chaos and getting into trouble.

Nothing was going right for her! Why was everything going so wrong for Mangy recently?!

Everything should've been better for her! Not worse! Everything was worse for her now!

It wasn't nearly as horrible and torturous as her years at that horrible lab. But it was certainly close to it!

Mangy was suffering so badly these days, but she did her best to stay strong. Strong for her kids, her girlfriends, or her new siblings and mother.

However, everyday was getting harder and harder. Icepack had just finished their daily torture as Mangy was having a breakdown.

Why did Mangy have to be tortured like this? She didn't do anything wrong to deserve this kind of horrible mental health!

But.... Maybe she did deserve this torture. Maybe she deserved the pain. Does she? Yea, she does.

She abandoned her siblings in that horrible lab. She surprised adopted Icepack at a young age.

Mangy didn't mend that broken bond with Icepack. She let Icepack die. She hides her fucking pain from those who love her.

How fucking pathetic. Mangy kept all of this pain bottled up from everybody. But let's be real here....

Who would miss a fucking stupid, worthless, useless, selfish piece of shit like her? Nobody would.

Nobody would miss her. She didn't deserve to be remembered. She didn't impact anyone's life.

Hell, she couldn't help herself and she decided it was a good idea to adopt 12 kids! She didn't even have a job for fucks sake!

That was so pathetic! No job and having 11 kids? So stupid! How was she supposed to provide for them?!

Actually, she only has about 9 kids now. 1 was dead and 2 had moved out. Even then, it was sad how Mangy couldn't provide for herself or the kids.

Mangy was just about done feeling shitty. She was done with this mental health decreasing.

But what could she do? She already cuts and starves herself. Not to mention she loses sleep way more often than the normal person.

So what else should Mangy do? She didn't want to feel hurt anymore. She didn't want to make others suffer because of her!

Maybe.... Maybe Tawna was right all those years ago. Maybe Mangy really was nothing but more than useless scrap metal.

As much as Mangy hated her creator Tawna, she was right. Mangy didn't deserve happiness.

She deserved to die. While her heart was breaking at the thought of suicide.... It was the only choice Mangy had.

Settling on this horrible idea, Mangy stands up from the floor of her room and walks to the middle of her room. Looking around, she generates a noose.

Throwing the rope up and getting things set, Mangy stands on the chair and places the noose around her neck.

Nervousness is what Mangy was feeling at the moment, but she knew that she didn't belong here anymore.

As she continued to stall, memories came rushing to her, probably as a last attempt to save her. But Mangy was too far gone to be saved.

Taking a shaky breath, she smiled and walked off the chair. The rope tightens around her neck as she struggles to breathe.

Mangy tried to fight it, but she soon stopped, finding it useless to do so. Memories flowed through her mind as she took her last breath.

Before she fell asleep, she had a smile on her face. One last memory plays in her mind as she tears up.

'Hey Brother! There's an endless road to rediscover!'

'Hey Sister! Know that water's sweet but blood is thicker!'

'Oooooh~! If the sky comes falling down! For you!'

'There's nothin' in this world I wouldn't do!'

'Hey Brother! Do you still believe in one another?'

'Hey Sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder'

'Oooooh~! If the sky comes falling down! For you!'

'There's nothin' in this world I wouldn't do!'

.

.

.

*En-*

.

.

.

[ERROR]

.

.

.

[INCOMING PASSAGE]

.

.

.

*Glitch's P.O.V*

"MANGY!", I yelled.

No.. Nonononononononononononono! NO!!!!!

DON'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME MANGY! DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME YOU-

I raced over to her and cut the rope, hoping I wasn't too late to save my sister. I took the noose off her neck and laid her on the floor.

As I kept checking on her, I heard tons of footsteps coming up. I couldn't bear to look at them as I tried to save Mangy.

Slapping her didn't help, so I did chest compressions. I heard gasps and screams from the doorway, but I didn't look.

I kept at it with the chest compressions, hoping it wasn't too late. I think I heard Mama M call the ambulance, but I don't know.

All I could think about was Mangy and her life. She couldn't die. Not now! Please not now!

We needed her! We still need her! Why was the world so fucking cruel like this?!

This wasn't supposed to happen! Not to us! We were supposed to get better! Not worse!

Damnit Mangy! Why didn't you let us help you! We could've helped! We could've protected you!

FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHY?! WHY NOW?! WHY HER?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

MANGY WAS A FUCKING ANGEL! SHE DIDN'T NEED TO BE SUFFERING LIKE THIS! FUCKING HELL!

I began to sob loudly as I held Mangy close. The others all circled around me, crying and weeping over their mother/sister.

Was I too late? Was Mangy dead? No. NO! She couldn't be! Mangy is an android! She'll be fine!

If she had taken out her power source, then yea! But she has no clue where it's at! HAHA!

MANGY WAS ALIVE STILL! Probably going to be knocked out for a while, but she's alive!

I held Mangy closer, still sobbing out of both sadness and happiness now. Damnit, I'm so glad she's going to be okay.

Minutes go by as the ambulance arrives and takes Mangy away. Gosh, she was in terrible shape!

I knew I should've done something more! But no! I just sat around doing nothing and being bothered to check up on Mangy!

Knowing that Mangy is going to need to recover, I'm thinking of just taking over the Wattpad account for a bit. Yea I should be coping, but the readers need their content.

So don't worry. Mangy is just one person. We'll be fine everyone. Mangy might just not be on for a while as she heals.

.

.

.

*END*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry.

Mangy is fine.

Just needs time to... just heal.

For now. It'll just be me and Mama M.

Mainly me, but still.

And don't worry about us. Everything is okay.

This was more of a little vent of sorts.

And no. None of us really has horrible mental health. 

Maybe Mama M.... but nothing ...... sucicidal....

Heh. Self hate can do a lot to a person.

If you're hurting in any shape or form... PLEASE...

Talk to somebody about it. PLEASE.

Mangy is fine. She's just going through some... tough times.

I'll see you all for art!

-Glitch

.

.

.

( ..... none of this is real. Mangy is perfectly fine. Remember. Mangy is my object sona. so... she's fine. and I'm fine. 

this is nothing more than a vent for us. Life can be shitty. But keep going. People care more than you think.

Mangy and I may be one in the same.... but we are different in many ways. Mangy is who I want to be. IRL M [me] is.... well just me. 

I'm just a simple, lonely person who uses ocs and characters to express emotions I want to express to others. Thing is, I'm more afraid to do so.

I'm just somebody who's too shy to talk to anyone... even my own family. Mangy on the other hand....

She's outgoing and sweet and bubbly. She's not afraid to cry to others when needed. She can make friends easily.

That's the different between Mangy and Me IRL. So to those who think Mangy is me... well... your kinda right.

But for now... Mangy and I are not the same. She's still my object sona. But I'm not like her. I have another object sona that's more closer to me.

I'll draw them later. For now. I'll see you later. Bye our little foxes!

-Mama M )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 23.2K 93
Edit: Old username will not be changed from the book. This is my first one-shots book. Please feel free to suggest anything! Yes... even lemons! I'll...
408 44 41
This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up to 2021. The stories are derived from th...
129K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...