The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
5
6 💔
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜

11

2.6K 64 8
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Jimin *sleepy voice *  : mom , when did you come ?

He asked while rubbing his eye with his cute tiny fisted hands .

Mrs min : *chuckling* oh my cute baby ! . *pinching his cheeks * I just come few hours ago and you were napping so I didn't want to bother you .

Jimin *teary eyes* : I missed you ,mom .

Mrs min : oh come here .*hugging him* mom missed you too na so please don't cry ,  hun . I hate to see your tears .

Jimin : *sniffing cutely * hmm I won't .

Mrs min : thats my good boy *pecks his cheeks* .

Jin *  faking sadness *: ohoh Minnie , you already forget me when mom comes .

Jimin : *worryingly * I didn't hyung . don't be sad , please *puppy eyes*.

Jin : I won't be sad if you kiss me .

Jimin *blushing* : h-hyung , mom is still here .*glancing shyly at her *  .

Mrs min : *sigh* they are way shameless than you think . you won't believe me but they even making out in front of me shamelessly . so kissing is nothing .

Jimin *whining* : MOM ! 

Jin smirked and attached their lips together in a passionate kiss . Jimin gasped in shock and of course jin took advantage of it and entered his tongue exploring every inch of his husband's caravan . jimin gave up and back kissed him . jin smiled in victory and deepen the kiss more enjoying the taste of his husband's lower lips followed by the upper one . jimin was moaning all of this time ...

Mrs min : aeishhh this shameless boys . *sigh* anyway I should take a look at the cake . staying here for any more will make me sick .

She left them lost in eackother and went inside the kitchen to check on the cake which they made together her and jin .

Kook *yelling angrily * :  WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPING HERE ?!

They pulled away because of kook's loud voice and looked at him confused at why is he so angry about a kiss and most importantly when did he come ?

Jin  *shaking * : k-kookie hyung , when did you come ?

Jimin : a-and why are you so angry ? D-did I make something w-wrong *looking down * ?!

Kook : *bursting in laughter * oh hahahahahahahah omo hahaha look at your face hahahaha .

Jinmin shared a glances and looked at him like a lost puppies .

Kook  : aigo my cute husbands  I was just pranking you .

Jimin *tilts his head cutely * : huh ?!

Jin : *taking deep breath * Minnie , don't hold me !

Jimin : wh___

Before jimin continue jin attacked kook angrily and pushed him in the ground and sat on him while punching his chest continually. 

Jin : Ahh BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TRICK US.  WE THOUGHT WE DID SIMETHING WRONG BUT YOU MMmmmmm .

Yeah kook shut him up useing his lips as he attached their lips together while cupping jin's cheeks . jin was struggling while trying to push kook but as always kook was stronger . kook bit his lower lips harshly making jin moan in pain . he smirked and slide his tongue inside of his mouth exploring it  . jin's struggling reduced and automatically he returned the kiss . after sometimes kook pulled away but before jin stand he pulled him by his waist tightly which made jin to fall on him and whispered in his ears.

Kook *deep husky tone * : well , my prince you better go and wait in the room naked for me like a good boy you are ... *nibbling his ear then licking it sending shivers down jin's spine * ...  I already missed being here *squeezing his butts* .

Jin was  a blushing mess now . kook pulled away still smirking .

Kook *patting jin' hair* : Now go. 

He commanded jin who realized what just happened and stand up quickly and ran to the room.  Kook chuckled and looked at the stunned jimin who was hiding his face in his cute hands . he stand up and went to him.

Kook *softly* : Minnie , look at me .

He tried to undo jimin's hands but jimin jerked away .

Kook : *sigh* Minnie , come on look at me .

Jimin lowered his hands slowly revealing his pretty innocent eyes which kook get lost into . kook bent a little to be at the same hight as  jimin and pecked his forehead softly while holding his tiny hands in his large one .

Kook * lustly * : I want to kiss you now .

Jimin *blushing hard * : and what is s-stoping you , k-kookie .

Jimin said with his honey voice . kook smiled and slowly attached his lips with jimin's soft , plumb pink one and kissed him softly with so much love . they where moving their lips slowly and kissing sweetly showing each other their love . after some time Jimin was out of breath so he softly tapped on Kook's chest  . kook understood the signal and pulled away after licking jimin's lips softly and joined their forehead together with closing eyes taking their breath quickly but softly .

Kook : I love you , Minnie a lot .

Jimin : hmm me too .I love you ,kookie hyung .

Kook smiled sweetly at jimin's cute honey voice and hugged him one last time then whispered in his ear .

Kook : you know what , if you weren't still weak I would take you right here and right now with the other meal upstairs  😏.

(*clearing my throat* the other meal is our wwh 🤭)

jimin : *Blushing* .

Kook pecked his forehead , cheeks then lips softly .

Kook : I should go now before he catch cold hehehe .

Jimin : *whining* KOOKIE 🙈 !

kook : hahaha .

with that he left upstairs while smirking . Jimin went to the kitchen to see if Mrs min needing any help .

__________________________

San POV

It's my second day at this collage but this annoying loud speaker cute sh*t is following me everywhere . wondering who , right ?! Let me explain .

yesterday , I was at the cafeteria to bring some coffee for Mr long  .

if you are curious Mr long is a friend of mine I asked his help to enter the collage with the excuse of finding someone whom cheated on me and as dumb as he is of course he believed me and offered me to be his assistant .

I was about to reach there but a lot of  student cut my way while screaming and  trying to touch my muscles . I was happy with all of the fanboys and fangirls after all I deserve the praising and compliments I was reserving .

Thats when a fucking girl tried to kiss me so I slapped her hard across her cheeks . my precious lips is for my love only , bitch . she ran while crying and pushed someone whom is really much shorter than me . he was about to kiss the floor but before it happens I ran to him and held his waist tightly . he was shuting his eyes closed tightly . I was about to let go of him but then he opened his eyes looking at me Shockley , Innocently. cute . his pampy big eyes is really cute and his lips is so soft . I was so lost in his pretty face thats when I felt that his legs was about to give up so I picked him up quickly with my hands on his hips holding him tightly . I could feel his heart beating so fast as our chest was attacked together . he was looking at me lovingly which made me confused .

San * coldly *  : you okay ?

Woo : *blushing * oh y-yes .

He said he is okay but I think he had some fever because his face was really red especially his cheeks . weird  . I nodded and let go of him then left to bring Mr long's coffee .

*deep sigh * after that he started to follow me  around everywhere and believe me EVERWHERE !! ... It's really frustrating . I know he is cute , sexy and all but ....

Woo  : SANIE !!  😄😄.

Here we go again !  thats what I am talking about . his tone is really high maybe he used to be deaf or something but fuck it . he is really annoying  . thats not the big problem . the problem is that he's this taehyung's fucking friend  . every time I try to approach him to achieve my goal the loud speaker comes and clings to my arm tightly . he always signal taehyung something making him leave us alone . like now ...

Woo : SANIE  ! where are  you lost I was calling you for awhile now .

I was about to speak but he cut me off ... Why asking if he won't let me speak !! 🤬

Woo : I know .. I know you were lost in my beauty of course . so when did I stop oh yeah ... My mom used to call me woo woo but I hate that name so I always tell her ... MOM DON'T CALL ME THAT  ... And she always says...  I'M YOUR MOM AND I WILL CALL YOU WHATEVER I LIKE , WOO WOO ... You can call me anything you want maybe baby or princess ...oh...oh ... *Squealing happily * ... Call me shag___

Thats it !   ... I lost it !

San *angrily * : STOP  FUCKING PARKING LIKE A FUCKING DOG ! ... YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING BASTARD ! ... I'M NOT SITTING HERE ON THIS TABLE TO BE WITH YOU . I ONLY WANT TAEHYUNG BUT YOU ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY BETWEEN US ... IT WAS A MISTAKE YESTERDAR . I SHOULD HAD LEFT YOU FALL IN THE GROUND MAYBE NOW MY LIFE WAS BETTER WITHOUT YOUR ANNOYING ASS FOLLOWING ME AROUND ! ... TWO DAYS ! ... IT HAS BEEN A FUCKING TWO DAYS THAT I CAME HERE  ... BUT YOU BITCH FUCKING CLINGING TO ME LIKE A WHORE ... FUCK IT , ASSHOLE ... LET ME REST IN PEACE !!

I turned around to leave the cafeteria angrily but stopped at the sound of his sniffing . shit , now I realized the shit I said . I turned around facing him with regret . my heart sinks at the view in front of me . he was crying really badly while trying to take his breath . I looked around to see everyone looking at us while whispering something to each other . fuck !

San : w-woo

I tried to hold his hand but he jerked it away and ran .

San : WOO ...WAIT !

I ran after him but he entered taehyung's office and locked it .

San : woo , please *knock* I am sorry *knock * ... WOO !

The door finally opened . I smiled thinking that it's woo ... *PUNCH* ... I held my chest which reserved the punch Shockley and looked at the person who punched me to see the angry face of Taehyung . he was about to throw another fist but I held it in my hand .

Tae *angrily * : son of bitch ! How dare you hurt him ?!

San : look  Mr Kim I didn't mean to hurt him .I promise . please , let me just talk to him .

Tae : you didn't mean what ?! Huh !! . the dirty names you called him or embarrassing him in front of his student or breaking his heart saying that you wanted me ?! ... Who the hell you think yourself ?

San *regretful* :  I ... I ... Sorry 😔 !

tae : tsk ... yeah sorry thats all you get !

San *pleading eyes*: please , let me just talk to him .

Tae : Fuck off ! .

Woo *little voice *  : it's okay ,tae . give us five minutes .

Tae *angrily* : the fuck woo !

Woo : tae , please na ..na ...na .. Naaa .

Tae : aeishhhhhhh . don't give me your puppy eyes damn it ! Okay , but just five minutes * glaring at San  * .

I looked at woo young's messy hair . his face was so red especially his running nose and his puffy eyes . shit San see what you did !
Tae left us alone in his office room .

awkwardness filled the room . nor me nether him was talking  . we were sitting on the couch  silently . I should break it so I turned to face him . he was looking down while playing with his shirt . I sighed sadly and held his hands . he tried to move but I tightened my grip .

San : woo , I'm really sorry . *sigh* I was always alone with no one caring about me . I am an orphan . I don't know my parents if they are alive or died and I didn't even search for them . I didn't have friends . when I was 10 years old  I ran away from the orphanage because the one who was in charge of taking care of us . he used to beat us a lot so I ran away . then Mr min found me and took care of me but like a slave in his house more like a shadow to his son . I don't know what it feels to be loved thats why I was freaking out every time you cling to me . the affection you were giving me in this two days was a new feeling that I am not used to and I was ... Afraid to get used to it ... Get used to you *sigh sadly*. 

Woo : but what's wrong if you get used to me ?!

San :  I'll leave soon .

Woo *sadly*  : but why ?!

San : I .. I can't tell you .

Woo : Don't you trust me ?

San : woo .. *sigh* ... It's not about trust .

Woo : then What ?!

San : if I tell you ,you will tell taehyung .

Woo : I won't  . I promise .

He was giving me his puppy eyes . he is really cute . should I tell him maybe he can help me and give some information about taehyung after all he is his friend . but what if he tells him ? ... No ..no he said he won't should I trust him .

Woo  : sanie !

San : woo , will you give me your forgiveness ?!

Woo : *smiles cutely * you are forgiven .now tell me .

San : it's complicated , woo .

Woo : I'm a genius  .*raise a brow * .

San : *chuckles* OK Mr genius . promise me first that what am gonna tell you will be between us and ONLY us .

Woo : I promise. 

________________________

3rd person POV

Hopi : Minnie ! ... Jinie ! ... Kook ! Guys where are you ?!

Jimin : right behind you.

Hopi : Ahhhh *holding his heart*  ... You scared the shit out of me ,minnie.  When did you come ?!

Jimin : *giggling* just now . *pecks Hopi's lips * .

Hopi : mmm you taste like chocolate *licking his lips * .

Jimin : yahhh stop it . it's because I just had a chocolate cake which mom and jin hyung did together . Do you want some ?!

Hopi : my pleasure , baby.  😏😏 .

Hopi said while smirking and coming closer to jimin who was enjoying his chocolate cake while moaning . Jimin looked at Hopi and offered him some .Hopi took the dish from his hand and placed it on the dinning table .

Jimin *whining* : yahh . I didn't finish ye__ mmmmmm .

Hopi didn't let him  finish and pulled him towards him and attached their lips together clearing jmin's mouth from the chocolate and enjoying the sweetness as well . after some time he pulled away. The kiss was really a hungry one . Hopi was eating jimin's lips like there is no tomorrow .

Hopi : sweet .

Jimin *strutting *: *tomato face * w-wh-at ?!

Hopi  : your lips are sweet .

Hopi said while continually staring at jimin's juicy , pinkish & plumb lips lustly .

Jimin : oh .

Hopi : Do you feel it ?

Jimin *innocently* : feeling what ?!

Hopi : this ...

He held jimin's hands and brought it to his hardened down there . jimin gasped and tried to release his hand but Hopi tightened his grip and started to slide jimin's hands up and down on his clothed member while his other hand made its way to jimin's butts grabbing and spanking it lightly.  Jimin moaned at the feeling but remembered that  he promised himself that he won't let anyone of them have sex with him till he makes sure that they really loves him full heartily and not just his body . he pushed Hopi away .

Jimin  *looking down * : kookie-hyung and jinie-hyung is upstairs doing it  . y-you can go and join them .

Hopi *sadly* : Have I done something wrong ?!

Jimin : *cupping Hopi's cheeks* no no hyung.  You have done nothing wrong .it's just my body is still weak and the doctor said no activities till he says it thats why.  Please , don't be sad .

Hopi : oh how dumb I am 🙉 . I forget it. sorry , Minnie .

jimin : *giggles softly* it's okay , sunny-hyung  .

Hopi : I should go upstairs after all I miss jin-baby's second mouth *licking his lips * .

Jimin : *whining* PERVERT !

Hopi : yes , I am , sweetie *smirking proudly* I should hurry or my baby will catch cold .*running upstairs*.

Jimin *confusedly* : what is wrong with my husbands and  being cold ?!  I believe jin-hyung's sweating right now hehe .

Joon : yeah , I think so too .

Jimin : yahhhhh . when did you come , hyung ?!

Joon : when you were talking to yourself . now muu *Pouting his lips asking for a kiss* .

Jimin pecked his pout happily and hugged him .

Jimin : I missed you , hyung .

Joon : missed you too , my baby. But I'm not alone . *nervously *  .

Jimin : then wh_

Yoongi : uhm h-hi *rubbing his nape while smiling nervously*  .

To be continued
_______________________________

Merry Christmas 🎅🏻☃🎉🎉🎄🎊🎊🎊🎁 ....

Happy new yeeeeeear  .... I wish you be happy and love yourself the way you are for forever 💜💜😊😊🥰 ...

_you author Malak 😘💜.

so new update 😘 ... if you enjoyed it then don't forget to comment and vote 💜 .... love you all 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
82.5K 3.4K 13
Min Yoongi is getting married with Park Jaemin, and he has to meet his family, but at the moment he saw his fiance's brother, Park Jimin, he knew he...
GED By Jikook

Fanfiction

3.1K 133 42
Everything was fine until your bully became your teacher and tried to kill your ex boyfriend.
17K 698 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...