Memorable Eyes...• Kavehtham...

By linyzee

"Wait, those eyes...I've seen some just like his..." () On night, on a walk home, Alhaitham finds something f... More

C.01 Intro?
C.02 Re-cap?
C.03 He's so!!
C.04 Home Sweet Home?
C.05 Deal? 1/2
C.05 Deal? 2/2
not relevant🧋🫧
C.06 Routine Change
C.07 (Preview)
C.07 Are U Sure?
C.08 (Preview)
C.08 The start of a long lasting relationship💋
update!!! 🏛🌱
C.09 Getting to Know Each Other
C10. Children, are brats.
Don't be disappointed 😅
C.12 Kaveh's POV (short)

C.11 Alhaithams POV (short)

138 2 2
By linyzee

Ever since that little twerp has entered my home without my permission, my life has been a living nightmare. I can never have a second to myself because it's interrupted by her fat ass feet stomping down the hall to ask me a question that she knows the answer to. It's like Kaveh asking me when rent is due, which he knows is by the end of every other month.

Speaking of Kaveh, I haven't been able to have any time with him because of the nosy bitch.

I know I can't call her that because that's my sister-in-law but like I don't really care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 567 29
Dazai's life was boring until a specific red head came. Suddenly, his life began to change and he decided life was worth living. Was this their first...
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
524K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...