Murder Mystery - H.S

By angelhazs

He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 *
20*
21
22
23*
24
25
26*
27*
28
29*
30*
31
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39*
40*
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49*
51
52
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59*

50*

1.7K 47 107
By angelhazs

Juliet.

Christmas Eve

I never imagined my life would change so drastically in such a short period of time. Meeting someone that means so much to me, being a mother to two beautiful young girls, marrying Harry, and spending Christmas so special like this one. Ever since I woke up this morning, Harry has made us all breakfast. Pancakes with bacon and eggs, a smoothie for all of us—cherries, to be exact—because he knows how much I love it. Plus, he got us a bunch of flowers. For his daughters, pink tulips; for me, white and red.

The kitchen was filled with the contagious joy of laughter. The scent of freshly baked cookies mingled with the warmth of shared laughter, creating a cozy atmosphere that wrapped around us like a blanket. The girls were decorating their cookies while Harry stood between them. Cookie dough in their hairs and clothes—mouths dirty from eating the icing and raw cookie dough. No matter how enormous the mess was in the kitchen, Harry didn't seem to care; all that mattered to him was that they were happy.

"Daddy," Azriela laughs playfully, placing her index finger in her mouth and sucking the icing. "Daddy, that looks just like you!" Harry looks down and gives Azriela a mischievous glare as she squeals.

"I am not old, nor do I have a white beard." Marcline chuckles, as does Azriela. I bite my lower lip to contain my laughter as Harry returns my gaze. "What are you laughing at, mhm?" Azri shrugs and pulls at Harry's shirt.

You're getting old, Daddy," she giggles. "You are this many." And with a smile, she extended her five fingers. As Harry continued to playfully protest Azriela's comparison to Santa, the girls, with their little hands coated in a colorful array of icing.

"Oh, God. Daddy is old." I inhaled deeply, and Harry glanced back at me. "You're also old, Miss Juliet." Biting my lower lip before I could say anything, Marcline was defending me.

 "Mommy is not old." Marceline shakes her head and picks up the cookie she showed us. "Look at my cookie, mommy!"

"Beautiful cookie—I think it does look like daddy." She giggles. Azriela beamed at Harry, proud of her cookie. "Daddy, you are better than Santa," she declared, her eyes sparkling with admiration. "Because you are my favorite." Harry chuckled, surrendering to the undeniable charm of his daughter's innocence.

"Thank you, honey." Harry leaned in and pressed a kiss on Azriela's cheeks. "I love you." My eyes stayed on them—it made me so happy knowing how much Harry loved them. Even though he does what he does, he still manages to protect and love them. Always put them first.

Just because you do something dangerous does not mean you can't love your kids. And my mother ever seemed to understand that.

"I love you more." Harry turns to look at Marceline, who was focusing with her cookie, her tongue poking out of her mouth as she dragged the pink icing over the snowman's clothes.

"I love your snowman, Marceline." She looks away and up at her father, smiling brightly. "Thank you! It's for Santa, and that one is for me." Harry nods with a smile, wiping away something from her face.

"Where's your phone?" I asked Harry, and he tilted his head towards me, murmuring. "On that counter." Walking towards it, I turned it on. A picture of me and his daughters is on the home screen. I smiled and moved to take pictures of them. I took so many pictures as my heart thumped and fluttered. "Can we eat our cookies, Daddy?"

"Let's wash our hands first, little loves, and then we can eat all our cookies and watch a movie." They agreed and followed Harry to wash their hands. Harry grabbed the plate of cookies while the girls rushed past us and towards the living room.

"Baby, I'll clean up the mess." I said, getting up from my chair.

"Don't you dare." Harry shakes his head. "We can do it later tonight, okay? Just come spend some time with us.

"Are you sure, baby? I don't mind." I said to Harry as he stood in front of me, one hand on the plate and the other encircling my waist, to draw me nearer to his body. I put my hand on his chest while he whispered. "Positive, my love."

I fluttered my lashes at him, his scent filling the air. His sweet smell is him. He is everything. "Kiss me." I give him a kind grin, and he lowers his head to kiss me. I hummed and kissed him back just as hard. Neither one withholdings. We haven't had a lot of alone time today. Today was filled with activities and fun—softly biting his lower lip. Harry groaned, and I forced myself to stop breathing sharply while staring into his eyes.

With a piercing green spark, they ignited—so mesmerizing. retaining a feeling that expressed itself in a million words. I can see stars in his eyes. So exquisite and lovely. My favorite star was him.

"Juli, do you need anything?" With my face twisted, I shook my head. He urges me to move forward by nodding and placing his hand on my lower back.

Upon entering the living room, the two girls were seated next to one another on the couch, with a blanket wrapped around their bodies. Sitting down, Harry took a seat next to me, passing them their cookies while I played a Christmas movie. With a cheeky gleam in his eyes, Harry took a cookie and turned to face me. I accepted his offer to take a bite. My taste senses were left with a blast of tastes that sealed in the memory of this special moment—a blend of sweetness.

Humming along to The Grinch, the girls eagerly eat their cookies while sipping juice from a sippy cup. A few minutes go by before the girls squeal. "Daddy, Daddy! Look at the snow!" With a squeal, they leap onto the couch and dash to the windows, where they push their palms on the glass and gaze outside. "Can we please play with the snow?" was shouted as the backyard light illuminated the area, revealing how white flakes covered the ground. The girls were in front of us, running towards us and pleading. "Mommy, daddy! please ."

"Mhmm, what do you think, mommy?" Harry looks over at me. The way he looked at me, his eyes gleaming, gave me the impression that he was the happiest person alive and that he was about to say yes.

"I think every kid deserves to play in the snow, but we need jackets and warm, fluffy clothes or else you'll get sick." I muttered. They squeal with delight, and Harry and I head for their room to change into a jacket, sweater, and second layer of clothing. wearing a scarf and hat.

"It's hot," Marceline remarked, gazing up at me. I chuckled, attempting to loosen her scarf. "Let's get going!" I murmured, guiding her away with Harry holding onto my arm.

But Harry disagreed, shaking his head. "Uh-uh. You need something too; you'll get sick, especially since you're already feeling under the weather." Before I could protest, Harry gently took hold of my jaw and planted a kiss on my lips. "No nonsense, baby. Please put something on."

"Fine," I replied, biting my inner cheeks. Together, we headed towards our room. I grabbed one of Harry's sweaters and sweatpants to bundle up, while Harry selected something for himself.

Once outside, the girls rushed toward the ground, now covered in snow. They joyfully threw themselves onto the ground, scooping up handfuls of snow and tossing it into the air. I inhaled sharply, reacting to the cold air, leaning against Harry's warm body. He wrapped an arm around me, kissing the top of my head. "They look so happy," I whispered, tilting my head to look at Harry. He looked down at me, smiling.

"I think a big reason is you," he whispered back, kissing my cheeks. " I think them having a mother now is something that is changing them in a good way." Harry whispered. " They used to ask me all the time and you were always there for them." My hands slipped under his sweatshirt, feeling his warm skin. He sucked in a breath and grabbed onto my wrist. "Jesus, Juli, your hands are freezing."

" Sorry." I laughed—about to pull my hands away but Harry kept them there. I looked up at him, is cheeks and nose a rosy pink. His jaw was sharp as he looked out into the backyard. He squeezed my hand and leaned into me pressing his face into the crook of my neck. Kissing the length of my neck. " You smell good." He whispered.

I grinned with a giggle pushing away. " Thank you " My eyes shifted towards the girls, as they ran around. This is perfect. They're burning all the energy they have in them.

Look at the stars," I tilted my head, momentarily forgetting to follow the advice. Instead, my mind wandered to the enchanting memory of the last time Harry had urged me to gaze at the stars. It was a moment suspended in time, where the celestial canvas painted the night sky with a mesmerizing array of twinkling lights. The stars hold a memory—- one I wanted to forget. Our first real date ever, Harry first accident. 

"Look at the stars." My lips twist into an amused smile tilting my head upward, and my eyes focus on all the sparkling staircases.

"Look at that one. I pointed to the biggest star," the one that was almost as bright as the moon, and muttered something. "It's beautiful," he murmured, rubbing his hands down my back.

"I want to become part of the stars one day." I thought he hadn't heard me because I was whispering so gently until he said, "So do I, right next to you.

I smiled, cocking my head to his level. The sound of a car's engine roaring to life filled the air, and tires screeching against the pavement left a path of burnt rubber in their wake. I looked behind Harry to see if we were disturbing any incoming customers with our PDA.

Coming face-to-face with a man inside the car. Everything slowed down, and he grinned enviously at me. Their eyes darkened and became threatening as if he held secrets with a twisted smile that made me shiver.

" Hey, what's wrong?" Harry whispered into my ears as he noticed how I grew lost. I jerk away from my thoughts, blinking away and looking at him for a second before focusing on the stars. Forcing my mind to create new memories. How they shone above us.The stars, like ethereal jewels, whispered secrets of the universe, and I found myself lost in the enchantment of that celestial night.

"Nothing, baby. I'm just happy you're here with me," I said, meeting his eyes and adding in a hushed tone, "Safe." Despite his attempt to conceal it, his eyes revealed that he understood exactly what was on my mind.

We don't discuss that day often, but we both know it haunts us in the quiet moments of the night. I worry they might come back to harm Harry again, and he fears they might hurt me.

It's a heavy topic, one that we might need to address, but it's not easy. He died in my arms, and the memory is something I'm not prepared to relive — the desperate attempt at CPR, the blood on me. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Harry kisses the top of my head and whispers, "I'll always be here for you, my love. Always and forever. For as long as you let me." I remain silent, laying my face on his chest, but tilting my head up to gaze at the stars.

They had dazzling shine. Wish I could paint it on a canvas to always admire how I admire Harry. To me, he is like a star. So bright and beautiful, twinkling in the air and showing off all the good. All beautiful. It was magical like him. I smiled softly. It amazed me how much Harry knew me. How much the stars inspire me. How I could spend the entire night here, gazing at the charming little stars while the cool breeze caresses me.

Stars should be remembered as such a perfect beautiful thing.

I take a step back and bend over to pick up a pile of snow, holding my breath because my hands are so cold. Harry raised an eyebrow and stared at me. He whispered, "Don't you dare," and I laughed as I raised my hand and threw it in his direction.

" Juliet!" He laughs and yells, bending down to throw some snow. When I yelled, the twins noticed and came running to face me. "No, daddy!" they exclaim giggling. I chuckle and stoop to gather a handful of snow. "Let's throw some to Daddy!" I yelled, throwing some at him. Harry laughs and chuckles as he returns some.

"It's cold!" I yelled at Harry, laughing and continuing to throw some more. "Okay, stop! Stop!" I laughed, and Harry stopped, the girls giggling and running towards him. Harry caught them in his arms, spinning them around.

"Ready to leave Santa his treats, little loves?" Harry said, walking towards me. He stood a few inches away, smiling. They both nodded in agreement, and we walked back inside, Harry locking the door behind us. Walking into the kitchen, they stepped on the stool, grabbing a few cookies.

Marceline says, "Daddy, we need milk for Santa and carrots for his reindeers. And water because what if Santa doesn't like milk daddy?"

" Okay of course we need to give Santa options." With a smile, he walks over to the refrigerator, and I take hold of an empty glass. " Mommy?"

"Yes, little star." When I turned to face Azriela, she gave me a tense look. "What happens if Santa doesn't come?" Her brows were deeply furrowed, and it was obvious that she was worried about this. She was quite worried.

Smiling, I add, "He will never do that. You were such a good girl." She doesn't look convinced, so I continue, "And you guys wrote him letters, and made him cookies, and milk." Her lips tilt upwards into a smile—her beautiful brown eyes glowing. I kiss the top of her forehead. "You're going to get so many gifts from Santa, mommy, and daddy." She smiles, and I look over at Marceline. "So many gifts because you guys are precious little stars, and we all love you so much."

They smile even bigger, and I glance at Harry, who is staring at me. "Who's ready to put these under the tree?" The girls squeal, with Marceline grabbing the cookies, Azriela the milk, and Harry the carrots as we walk down the hall adorned with Christmas decorations.

As we approach the Christmas tree, the girls set down the stuff, jumping around eagerly. "Time to go to bed, girls. Let's go shower, yeah?" Harry suggests, picking them up and holding them in his arms. With a gentle smile, he carries them toward the bathroom, their laughter echoing through the halls. I follow, feeling the warmth of the holiday spirit filling our home.

" Daddy, can we wear our Christmas pajamas?"

"Of course you can," Harry says, humming as he walks towards our bathroom. "And I'll wear mine, and so will Mommy. And when we wake up, we can all match, yeah?"

They squeal with excitement, Marceline exclaims, squishing Harry's cheeks and pressing her forehead against his, her eyes wide. "And can we play with snow again? And— and eat cookies? Play with toys?"

Harry grins. "We can do everything!" They gasp.

"Everything?" Azriela chimes in. "And can I do your makeup, Daddy? Yours too, Mommy," she asks, looking over at me.

With a chuckle, I nodded. "We can do everything, little star." They both squealed again as Harry gently placed them on the floor. Helping him, I removed their dirty clothes, tossing them to the side of the bathroom. Together, we bathed the girls, brushed their teeth, and read bedtime stories. It took hours for them to finally drift off to sleep. Strangely, they were bursting with energy, giggling and sharing stories instead of succumbing to slumber.

I could sense their excitement, now that they were old enough to grasp the concept of Santa. Witnessing the way their green and brown eyes sparkled like the bright stars and their smiles widened with each promise we made warmed my heart. As long as they were happy, that was all that mattered.

Once they were both sound asleep, emitting soft snores, Harry and I took our own shower—a private, innocent moment, sharing gentle kisses and touches devoid of any sexual intentions. It was simply us enjoying each other's company. I loved moments like these. Where we were so wrapped around each other.

True to our word, we put on our matching pajamas and descended the stairs. Hours later, with numerous pauses—some for kisses, others for lying on the floor and chatting about nothing but yet meaningful topics—we found ourselves there. Moments like these held immeasurable value, offering us opportunities to continue discovering each other, even within the confines of marriage. They were innocent and vulnerable moments, away from our phones and the world, living within our perfect, intimate bubble.

" You don't know how to wrap gifts!" I glare at harry playfully slapping his hands away, and taking away the pink sparkly santa claus wrapping paper.

Harry bites down on his pink plump lips holding back from a laugh "Baby Why does it matter? they're going to rip it apart the second they see it." Harry muttered, tilting head to stare at me. as I grabbed the dollhouse " Santa" got for Azriela and Marceline. I smile at the nickname as it never failed to.

Two dollhouses, that was the plan—because as Harry said, "Just because they're twins doesn't mean they have to share every single thing. They're going to get annoyed. They deserve to be their own person."

"It matters because I'm going to take pictures, and I don't need any shoddy wrapping ruining the memories," I retorted, meeting his stare. He broke from his serious facade, flashing a smile and inching closer to me.

Soft music filled the air as we sat with two cups of wine. "You're so pretty, baby," Harry remarked, unable to contain his admiration. "I'm so obsessed with you."

"Harry," I warned, unable to suppress my smile. "Stop it."

"I'm serious," he whispered, abandoning the tall, heavy box to crawl towards me, pressing my body gently against the ground with a passionate kiss that stole my breath away.

"Harry!" I gasped. "You have to help me." He chuckled and peppered my jaw with kisses. "You just yelled at me not to help you?" I shot him a glare, to which he apologized, laughing softly, but then kissed me again, harder, emotions overflowing.

"You know they're going to rip this in seconds," he commented, pulling away to help me sit upright.

I shrugged, biting my lower lip. "You already said that, and that's the whole point. Christmas is about tearing through these little papers, the excitement of opening them." I smiled. "I never had a Christmas like that—the thrill and the love."

Gazing into his eyes, I whispered, "Never had a perfect Christmas." Harry's stares at me carefully with so much care. "I'm hoping I can make the twins' Christmas a hundred times better—they really do deserve it all."

"And you will," He assured him as Harry took the box from me, sliding it beneath the tree. Before I could reach for another box, he pulled me close, cupping my face and planting another kiss on my lips. I hummed, biting my lips, Harry kissing me again softly, and innocently. His hand tangled into the back of my hair to pull me closer. His lips tasted like wine. He'd been so affectionate since we got married, showering me with innocent, gentle touches.

Humming contentedly, I closed my eyes. "This will be the most perfect, magical Christmas. And hopefully, many more are yet to come," Harry whispered. " If it's you my love then everything is perfect." I feel my cheeks heat up and I smile hard. Harry stood up, glancing down at me. "Want some cherries?"

"Oh my god, yes please," I murmured. "And chocolate, please." I grinned. "Oh, and marshmallows. Also, a drink—some water, no, actually, juice, yeah. Passion fruit juice, but diluted a bit with water because it's too sweet."

Chuckling, Harry teased, "Anything else, Juli, baby?"

"Oh yeah and whip cream if we have and that'll be all, thank you," I smiled, grabbing another gift. Harry nodded and walked away, leaving me alone to wrap a baby doll car.

I hoped this Christmas would feel as magical for the girls as ever. I wanted nothing but the best for them, to give them everything I couldn't have. My deepest desire was for them to experience the best childhood ever, knowing they're loved and cherished, shielded from the ugliness of the world.

" Cherries, Chocolate, marshmallow, passion fruit with water, and whip cream for my pretty wife, now are you done yelling at me?"

Chuckling, I teased, "I wasn't yelling at you." Grabbing a piece of chocolate, I topped it with a marshmallow, added cherries, finished it off with some whipped cream, and took a big bite. Harry stared at me with disgust. "What?" I asked innocently.

"That cannot be good," he declared, shaking his head. "That looks disgusting."

"Shut up, it's good," I insisted, preparing another one. "Try it, please." Harry gave me a flat stare but still opened his mouth and took a whole bite of my creation.

His face scrunched up. "Too many flavors combined, God." Shrugging, I took another bite. "You're so picky with everything—pineapple on pizza, tea with whipped cream, and now this."

"Well, your food choices haven't always been the best," he laughed, reaching for my chin. "You have a little—chocolate on your lips, can I?" he whispered, and I nodded as he leaned forward, running his tongue over my lips, softly sucking on my lips before kissing me.

I chuckled and pulled away. "So sweet of you, thank you," I said, as he laughed, lazily gazing at me. "Yeah?" He hummed and reached for the whipped cream, drizzling it over the skin of my neck. "Oopsie."

"Harry!" I gasped. "I just showered—" My words halted as he ran his tongue over my neck, grazing against my skin. "I'll clean you up." A soft, low moan escaped my lips, so soft I didn't think Harry heard me, but his soft laugh indicated otherwise. Pulling away, he smiled lazily. "Open."

Following his instructions, I opened my mouth, and Harry poured whipped cream into it. I hummed, closing my mouth with a giggle. As he pressed his lips against mine, his tongue running over my own having his own little taste of the whip cream.

Pulling away I feel my face heat up looking away. But Harry grabbed my chin turning my face to look at me again. " Don't get all shy on my pretty thing."

I giggled biting down on my lower lip watching as Harry's eyes dropped towards my lips. " Okay we seriously need to finish," I glared at Harry, as he stared at me with low eyes.

"Fine. I fucking hate santa." Laughing I asked why, and he murmured, popping a piece of my chocolate into his mouth, running his tongue over his lips. " He takes all the credits for the gifts I pick out. I get stared at by old ladies at the toys section—-snarky comments about buying all the toys."

Laughing I hummed. " You're just a young, hot, rich dad." Harry rolls his eyes, and with an amused smile he murmurs " You think i'm hot?"

" Oh shut up." I laughed, my cheeks tinting a rosy pink. "I take it back. No, I don't think you're hot."

He laughs, and grabs onto my face planting a kiss. " Can't take it back." he murmured against my mouth. " Never going to let that comment die down." he shrugs a single shoulder " If it makes you feel any better I think you're insanely hot as well—-well you're beautiful, you're fucking an angel sent from heaven."

" Shut up." I feel my face heat up from embarrassment as I pull away and he grabs another box of toys. " Finish wrapping the toys with me"

" Okay baby." Harry smiles, his eyes still on me.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Mommy! Daddy!" I felt little hands jumping on the bed, tugging my sheets away. Harry groaned as cold hands pressed against my face. Blinking my eyes open, I looked up at Azriela. "Wake up, Mommy, Santa's been!"

Smiling softly, I turned to look at Harry, who, still with his eyes closed, grabbed Marceline and pulled her down onto the bed. She laughed, and Harry wrapped his arms around her. "Let's sleep?"

I nodded in agreement, closing my eyes shut. "Noo! Daddy!" Smiling, I felt Azriela tug on my shirt again. "Please, Mommy! Up, up." Opening my eyes again, I looked over at Harry, who was staring at me with a big smile. " Come on daddy! No more sleeping! It's sunny."

Laughing, Harry smiles "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas baby," I smiled back. Marceline wiggled out of Harry's grip and jumped on the bed; soon, Azriela joined. Harry reached out to me, grabbing my hands and pressing a kiss on my knuckles.

" Merry Christmas daddy!" They squeal, throwing themself on Harry, he groans at the impact wrapping his arms around them kissing their forehead. " Merry Christmas little loves."

" Careful with daddy," I chimed knowing he was still healing. Apologizing, they turn towards me with big wide smiles attacking me with hugs and kisses. " Merry Christmas mommy."

"Love them to death, but God, I wish they knew what sleeping is."Laughing, I sat up on the bed. "To be fair, they sleep plenty. Let's go wash our teeth! And then we can go down and see what Santa brought!"

They cheered and clung to me like pandas. "Say bye-bye to Daddy!" They bid their farewells as I walked into the bathroom, knowing Harry would show up in a few minutes. Setting them down on their stools, I got their toothpaste ready, passing them their brushes as I pulled their hair back, away from their faces.

As expected, Harry appeared, standing behind me and pressing a kiss on my shoulder. "How'd you sleep?" he asked, reaching for his toothbrush.

"Good," I hummed. "You?" I met his eyes in the mirror.

"I slept well, angel. What about you little loves? How did you guys sleep?" Harry asked the girls to which they nodded their mouths full with toothpaste.

We quickly finished in the bathroom, soon making our way downstairs. The girls couldn't contain their excitement, which made Harry fear they were going to tumble down the stairs. He worried that instead of a trip to our playroom, it would be a trip to the ER.

Rushing towards the gifts, the girls squealed, "Santa's been! Santa has been!" I laughed and glanced over at Harry.

"Do you girls want breakfast—"

"Nope." Azriela picked up a gift and shook it. "Is this mine, Daddy?"

"Well, does it say your name, honey?" She looked down at the box, biting her lower lip. "Uh, I dunno." Laughing, I leaned down and checked the name. "No, that one is Marceline's."

We divided the gifts up, everyone getting their own—including me and Harry.

The girls dove in first, showing immense excitement for every gift, and hugging us after each one. Harry and I couldn't resist capturing photos of their joy, urging Harry to open the toys right away.

"Oh my god! Daddy, look!" Their high-pitched squeals filled the room as they eagerly pointed at the dollhouse, ecstatically tearing open the wrapping paper. "We have two!" Their excitement bubbled over, and I couldn't help but join in their joyous laughter.

The playroom was transformed into a whirlwind of excitement, toys strewn across the floor amidst torn wrapping paper. The girls' gleeful expressions were contagious as they revealed in the discovery of their newfound treasures.

With sparkling eyes and beaming smiles, they chorused, "Thank you, Mommy and Daddy, for all my toys, and Santa."

Grinning, Harry and I exchanged glances, sharing a silent acknowledgment of the magic that enveloped the room. Their unbridled joy was the most beautiful gift, and seeing them so ecstatic made every effort worth it.

"You're welcome," we both chimed in.

"Should we give Daddy his gifts?" I asked, and they both nodded in agreement, giggling and rushing to grab the three boxes. "The twins picked these out themselves; they wanted to give you this."

"Is that so?" Harry said, glancing at his daughters. "Let's see." He tore apart the smaller box, grabbing the black little box and tilted it open, revealing a beautifully crafted diamond watch.

He smiled and looked at all of us. "Thank you, my pretty girls" he had no time telling us how happy he was before they urge the other gifts. Harry laughed and opened his second gift—a picture album. "The girls picked out each picture and wrote a note on some pages,"

Harry flipped open a page, revealing a photo of all four of us, accompanied by a sweet note that said, "Merry Christmas, Daddy." I watched Harry's lips curve into a heartwarming smile as he looked at the image.

Flipping to another page, there was a picture I took of all three of them cooking, with Harry right in the middle. The joy radiating from their faces in the picture was palpable, frozen in that moment. Harry's laughter echoed through the room, creating a delightful atmosphere that mirrored the happiness captured in the photograph.

"One more," Harry grinned and shook the box. "What can my girls possibly give me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

The girls squealed, covering their mouths in excitement as Harry tore open the wrapping paper, revealing a chain—a silver chain that perfectly matched his cross. "Oh, wow, this is beautiful," he smiled and looked at us. "Can I get a hug?" he asked his daughters, who promptly jumped into his arms, showering him with lots of kisses. "Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, Daddy," Azri and Marcie  said as they pulled away. Harry then glanced over at me. "Thank you, baby," I smiled and leaned towards him, gently grabbing his face and planting a simple, innocent kiss on his lips.

"Ew!" Marceline murmured, prompting Harry and me to laugh as we pulled away to look at her while she stayed snug in his arms.

"I actually have another gift for you, but this one you have to follow me," I said, meeting his suspicious gaze with a playful smile. Standing up, I gestured with a wiggle of my hands. "C'mon, follow us." The girls hopped out of his arms, joining me eagerly.

As we walked away, I glanced over my shoulder, grinning mischievously. Harry eyed me suspiciously but stood up, following behind and catching up to us. He picked up Marceline, lifting her into the air, a hint of curiosity in his expression. "What are you girls up to, hmm?" He glanced at Azri, lifting her up too, and planted kisses on their cheeks.

"It's a surprise, Daddy," Azri whispered, and he hummed, proceeding up the stairs. "A big surprise."

"A big surprise," Marceline added, and Harry gasped in playful astonishment. We headed to the other end of the house, and I leaned against a door, flashing a mischievous smile at him. "Close your eyes."

Marceline covered Harry's eyes with her hands, and I swung the door open, gripping his arm and guiding him inside. Once we were all in, I whispered, "Open."

His eyes fluttered open, and he looked around, his mouth slightly agape. Harry had an empty room in the house, and I had taken the opportunity to transform it into his very own library.

The walls were adorned with a serene sage color, casting a calming aura over the open space. Books adorned sturdy shelves affixed to the walls, each shelf meticulously organized, creating a vibrant mosaic of knowledge and imagination. The various hues of spines formed a symphony of colors against the tranquil backdrop. I even painted one side of the wall, but it was simple—just dove birds, a sunset, and the moon

Positioned in the middle of the room, a cozy brown couch with a knitted pink blanket thrown across it. Placed on top of a plush white rug.

The room boasted wide windows, generously allowing natural light to stream in, bathing the room in a soft, golden glow during the day. Through these windows, one could gaze upon the beauty of the outside world, a serene golden natural light.

A small coffee table stood in the middle, adorned with a Harrys current books. And a small bowl with candies. A mini fridge stock with water, soda and even a few beers for Harry.

Baby," Harry turned towards me, and I smiled, shifting on my feet and placing my hands behind my back.

"Do you like it? We can change anything if you want?" I asked. He shook his head, laughing, his smile growing bigger. "Baby."

"Will you shut up?" He chuckled. "Baby, this is absolutely amazing, perfect." He gently set the girls down, and they rushed towards the couch. "Absolutely my favorite thing ever," he exclaimed with a wide smile, grabbing my face and pressing his lips onto mine.

"God, baby, thank you," he said between kisses. "Thank you," another kiss. "Thank you," followed by another.

I laughed softly as he continued to shower me with kisses. "You're perfect, my love." He pulled away, turning around. "I love it."

He looks at his daughters. " Thank you little loves." He walks towards them, and looks around the room. "Did you guys hell mommy?"

" yes!" They cheered " I painted green!"

He laughs " Yes, you did. How did you do this without me realizing?" Harry turns towards me grabbing onto my waist. And pulling me towards him, lowering his to stare at me.

"When you were healing," I grinned, tilting my head to look at Harry, biting my inner cheek. He was still looking around, clearly astonished.

Observing the sparkle in his eyes and the brightness of his smile, I felt a surge of warmth. "Thank you," he whispered again, looking down at me with a smile, leaning in to kiss me softly, an emotion so profoundly powerful.

"Can I show you something?" Harry turned to me, and I nodded in anticipation. "Little loves, let's show Mommy her gift," he announced, prompting the kids to rush past us towards the hallway. I chuckled and glanced over at Harry.

"Don't know if they have more energy now or last night," I joked.

Harry grinned. "Definitely right now." He laughed as cheerful yells echoed from the kids. We ascended a short flight of stairs, nothing too daunting, leading to the third level and the solitary room up there. "Close your eyes," he teased, my heart racing with excitement as my eyes fluttered shut.

I felt small hands take hold of mine, guiding me forward until they suddenly stopped. "Open," he whispered into my ears, and I complied, anticipation coursing through me.

My eyes fluttered open, and I found myself in a state of bewilderment. I had never been in this room before, never knew it existed in this big. But as I surveyed the spaciousness around me, a smile tugged at my lips—surprised yet utterly amazed.

It was an art room, my personal art room. My myriad of paintings adorned the walls, each piece arranged in a mesmerizing display that somehow felt harmoniously organized despite their distinct differences. The room exuded a museum-like ambiance, showcasing the diversity of my artistic expressions. The large windows flooded the space with a breathtaking natural glow, casting ethereal rays that danced upon each stroke of color.

In one corner, a stack of fresh canvases awaited their transformation, whispering promises of new creations yet to come. A wooden table, its surface adorned with moons painted in serene hues, held an array of paintbrushes neatly arranged inside a holde. And a chair the looked comfortable yet so perfect

A wooden easel, a sturdy holder waiting for the canvas to take its place, inviting me to unleash my imagination. The room seemed to hum with creative energy, urging me to pick up the brushes and embark on new artistic journeys.

There was so much space in the room—-on the floor because sometimes I love painting on the floor, chairs

"Harry, baby," I gasped, spinning on my heel and placing my hands on his shoulders. "Harry?" I repeated a bit louder, a squeal escaping my lips. "Oh my God, baby!"

He laughed, clearly delighted. "Oh my God." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, feeling his arms encircle me.

"You're insane," I shook my head, cupping his face. I kissed him once, "insane," and followed with another kiss. "This is perfect, baby, perfect."

I felt him smile against me. "You deserve so much more, baby. This is nothing," he insisted.

"Are you crazy?" I laughed, pulling away slightly to take in the room, grabbing his hands and intertwining our fingers. "God, I love this," I grinned, noting my paintings adorning the walls—some Harry had never seen, including landscapes and ones of the twins.

"Yeah, they deserve to be displayed in a museum," Harry remarked emphatically. "I don't know why you hide that talent."

Shrugging, I glanced at the girls. "Never really thought I'd reach that level," I admitted, pulling away from Harry, feeling excitement coursing through me. "Did you little stars help Daddy?" I asked, watching them turn towards me with gleaming eyes.

"Yes!" They laugh, and I'm shocked that they didn't tell anyone about this or mine. "Daddy said mommy needs the best." I bit my lower lip and lowered myself to their level. "Well, thank you so much—I love everything."

They gave me a hug and said, "You're welcome, mommy," before Harry pulled me back downstairs to open the remaining gifts as the girls played with all of their toys.

Once more, Harry and I sat on the floor, grinning broadly. A medium-sized box he was passing to me. I took a package and tore it open. Confused, I picked up the piece of paper and went over its words several times until my jaw fell wide.

" Are you serious?" I was shocked.

Harry smiled. "As serious as ever." I covered my face as tears welled up, my throat tightening. "Baby," I managed to say, feeling the girls wrap their arms around me as Harry pulled me closer. "Are you serious, baby?" I looked over at Harry, and he was beaming just as brightly, nodding in affirmation.

"I asked the girls if they want you to be their forever mommy, and though it's hard for them to understand, I know I want you to be the mother of my children," Harry revealed, his words piercing through my emotions. Tears streamed down my face, and I leaned closer to Harry, our bodies pressed together, finding solace in each other as the girls got distracted with their toys.

The weight of his words and the depth of his emotions swept over me, flooding my heart with an overwhelming mix of joy, gratitude, and sheer emotion. In that moment, surrounded by the echoes of Harry's heartfelt confession, I felt an unspoken bond sealing our little family together, a bond forged in love and the promise of a future filled with endless devotion.

" God Harry, you're unbelievable." He laughs and I lean back slightly enough where I can reach his lips, pressing a harsh, but soft meaningful kiss on his lips. " Why?"

"Because I love you, baby, and I want you in my life till the end of time. Forever and always," Harry whispered, his voice laden with sincerity, each word carrying the weight of his unwavering commitment.

I was shocked at the world that left his mouth. My heart beating quicker each second that past, my lips tilting upwards every time I stared at him a little longer.

In those simple yet profound words, I felt the depth of his affection, the promise of a love that transcended time itself.

"What?" I asked with a soft laugh, Harry running his tongue over his inner cheeks. " I love you baby," this time he says it softer, slower. His smile as bright as the fucking sun. He closes his eyes rambling. With his strong arms still securely wrapped around me, he whispers into my ear, his voice carrying a warmth that melts any lingering disbelief. "I love you my sweet girl."

His words send a delightful shiver down my spine, and my heart skips a beat at the unexpected but cherished three little words. "What?" I manage to suck in a breath, my eyes wide with surprise. "What? You what?" I still couldn't process that he loved me

That I can be loved

"I love you," he repeats, his voice a gentle reassurance. With the shocking news settling in, my lips tilt up in a genuine smile. "You love me?" I ask softly, almost in disbelief, savoring the sweetness of the moment. " Do you really love me?"

" How could I not? You're the perfect girl, you're everything I wish for."

looking away I smiled harder. My mind is yelling at me to repeat the words. I know I love Harry. I know it. I know deep down that this emotion was more than just a silly crush. It was love.

I was insanely in love with him. I've known for awhile—but I never thought Harry loved me back. I fell immediately. I fell so hard. "I love you." I whispered back, and Harry broke into a bigger smile.

A smile so big, god I wish I could record him. I wish I could capture this moment until the end of time. "You love me?" He teases. "Say it again."

"I love you." I whispered. "So much,"

" Yeah?" He smiles and cups my face, kissing me so hard that my breath is lost in his. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he tells me repeatedly, pressing many kisses on my lips.

Somehow I was leaning towards Harry, almost on top of him. Pulling away, I turned to look at the girls, as they were too preoccupied playing with their new toy kitchen. I laughed, my heart beating and swelling in me.

"Is that a yes?" He tease

"Yes," I nod. "Obviously, god, you're stupid if you think I'll say otherwise. Yes, thank you. Thank you—thank you for trusting me; thank you for letting me love them. Thank you for loving me and letting me be in their lives.

He smiles with a laugh. "Thank you for always being there for them." We stared at each other in silence, and I bit my lower lip, leaning forward again and kissing him. His lips are so soft and heartwarming. I felt whole when I was with him. I felt like I was worth a thousand more.

"God—Harry." He laughs and places the other gift in between us. "I have a few more, my love." Smiling eagerly, I rip the smaller gift open, holding a small box in my hands.

"If this is a ring, I'm sorry to tell you that we're already married." Harry rolls his eyes with a laugh. Licking my lips, I laugh again, "and I'm already really happy with the person I married.

"Open it, silly." Harry laughs, rubbing his tongue over his rosy pink lips.

Opening the small lid, a set of car keys lay inside the box. I stared at it, puzzled at first, until a sudden realization struck me. The key looked way too familiar, reminiscent of something I used to own many months ago.

Gasping, I scrambled off the floor and rushed towards the front door, flinging it open. Harry's laughter echoed behind me as I stood face to face with my car.

My blue car.

The hue was vibrant and the sheen of the paint glistened in the light. The interior boasted a sleek black exterior, the seats even more comfortable than before. As I gazed at the steering wheel and every detail, it felt like everything had been restored to its former glory, maybe even better.

"Oh my God," I spun on my heel, my eyes wide as I looked over at Harry, shivering in the cold, windy air. "Baby," I whispered, practically jumping into his arms. Harry chuckled, swiftly placing a hand under my thighs to hold me up.

I kiss him repeatedly. thanking him. God—if we were alone right now I would fuck him. " Thank you." I whispered and he smiled.

"Anything for my girl," he laughs warmly, and I can't help but smile. As he chuckles, I pull back slightly, our eyes locking. "Why would you do that? That's so expensive. You're insane."

" Like I said before—-anything for you." He whispered into my ear kissing my jaw. " Do you like it?" He asks me to placing me down on the ground.

" I love everything." I kissed him. " I love you."

" I love you." He whispered back. " God, that's never gonna get tiring," he smiles "Those words are everything."

Smiling, I whispered. " I love you. Let's go spend some time with the girls, yeah?"

He hums, guiding me back into the house—the excitement till all over my body.

☆☆☆

It was hours later, a whirlwind of games, TV, and activities condensed into a short day.

As late afternoon descended and the girls were sound asleep, it was just Harry and me. He remained in the room while I prepared his final present in the bathroom: me.

Adorned in lingerie beneath a robe, I emerged from the bathroom, holding another picture album. A different one. A soft smile played on my lips as I watched Harry's eyes trail my every move, his lips curling into a pleased smile.

"I have one more gift for you," I breathed out, feeling his gaze roam my body.

He stood there in nothing but sweats, his hair untamed and tousled from our passionate moments alone in our room. My gaze instinctively roamed over his chest, tracing the contours of his tattoos as I often did. Each inked design on his body, right up to his neck, seemed etched into my memory like an indelible mark.

"Yeah?" he smiled, his eyes tracing down my body, taking in the album I held in my hands. Humming softly, I settled on the edge of the bed, the robe slipping past my shoulder, revealing glimpses of my skin against the vivid pink fabric.

I put the album on Harry's lap, and he smiles, running his tongue over his lips. My name was all that was on the front cover.

Juliet Styles

But Harry thinks that I had gifted him a million bucks, running his finger over the fine engraving. "What's this, angel?" I grinned and mumbled. "Open it." He does exactly what he's told—first picture of me. My heart beat quicker knowing this picture was vulnerable and intimidated.

The album displayed a picture of me in lingerie, completely baring myself. In the first photo, I wore a black set, perched on the bed, knees tucked under me, hands placed in front; my hair cascaded wildly, framing my face. A sweet, inviting smile graced my lips.

My breasts appeared round and perky, the lingerie outlining the delicate curves of my skin.

"Jesus," Harry whispered, flipping the page to another picture of me in the same set but in a different pose. I heard him inhale sharply as he turned to the next page, revealing yet another set and a different pose. Each photo felt increasingly intimate.

"Baby, baby, God, who took these?" His eyes met mine, his face flushed. He ran a hand over his face, and I nervously bit my lower lip.

"Some Abby did and others I took myself." I whispered, Harry turning another page, this one was me without a top. " God— baby, fuck you look so perfect." I feel my face heat up, and I grabbed onto Harry's face, and forcing him to look away.

" undress me." I whispered, Harry softly smiling, basically picking me up and placing me on his lap. " you spoiled me today," he grins grabbing onto one end of the robe and tugging on it.

"My sweet girl, so beautiful and perfect." He opens it, glances at my body, and keeps roaming his eyes again and again.

I wrapped my arms around Harry, who had his head hung down. He didn't kiss me, but his lips stayed warm and close to mine. "I love you."
I inhaled sharply and gasped, turning to face him just as our lips met. Our tongues brushed against one another as Harry's tongue inserted itself into my mouth.

I sigh as I nudge forward, sensing his hardness beneath me. With his hand on my waist, he slowly started to lift my hips.

"Fuck," he said, sending a shockwave through my body as his hardness rubbed against me. With a gasp, I reached for his hair and tugged fiercely. He groans so loudly that his lips fall wide.

Harry removes my entire robe, turns us so that my back touches the mattress, grabs my leg, and I wrap it over the back of his knee to give him a deeper kiss. He pulls away, standing on his knees, looking down at me.

The black lingerie set was a seamless embrace, wrapping around the body with a flawless fit that accentuated every curve. The intricate lace design traced delicate patterns across the fabric, adding a touch of elegance to the ensemble. It hugged each contour, sculpting a silhouette that felt both sensual and alluring.

Harry's hands ran over my body, like he was memorizing every single spot in my body. The soft, silky material traced the natural lines of the body, enhancing its curves while maintaining a sense of subtlety and sophistication.

The design effortlessly combined comfort and allure, creating a sultry and captivating allure that left a lingering sense of allure and sophistication.

" My girl. My pretty girl, my slut." He smiles "I have a little something I've been saving." He grins looking at me but standing up taking a few steps back.

I looked at him amused watching him run a hand over himself choking on a groan. I have no time to tease him before he's turning around on his heel and walking towards his closet pulling out...

"Christmas lights?" I threw my head back, laughing. "Baby, what?" Harry looked just as amused.

"What's so funny, love, mhm?" He asks and pushes my body down, crawling on my body with hands on either side of my head. spreading my legs apart as he placed a knee between my legs.

" Nothing." I whispered. staring up at him. "You know what I find funny, Juliet?"

" what?" I urged him running my hands up his chest. The thought of Christmas lights still in the back of my head. Another giggle escaped my lips.

"How can you give me that album full of pictures of you and expect me to stay calm?" Smiling and amused, I pulled him down, whispering into the shell of his ears. "Maybe I didn't want you to be calm. Maybe I wanted you to punish me for being such a whore."

" Yeah?" He hums, grabbing my wrist and pulling my hands above my head. With his free hand gripping my waist, "Want me to punish my sweet girl?" He asked, grabbing my throat harshly and feeling the air get lost in me.

" Please." I begged, and he flashed me a grin. One that spoke truth and desires. "yeah?" Harry hums "You looked so good in those pictures—so perfect and slutty, just for me, right?"

"Just for you." I whispered. "For my husband." Harry smiles again and pulls me towards him—his hold still on my neck, kissing me harder.

"Fuckin' hell," he murmured against my lips. "I'm so obsessed with you, so in love with you."

"I love you." I whispered back. "Please fuck me, baby

" I will. I promise." He whispered, pulling my legs apart, running his finger over underwear directly on top of my pussy. I sucked in a breath at the feeling looking up at him.

My legs wrapped around his as I attempted to draw myself closer to him, but he gently pressed my hips down, easing away from me. His tongue traced a tantalizing path up my neck and along my jawline, alternating between kisses and playful nibbles on my skin before his voice brushed against my ear.

"Can I tie you up while you pleasure me, baby? I've been missing that pretty, perfect mouth of yours," he murmured, eliciting a whimper from me as I nodded in agreement.

"Let me pleasure you, please," I pleaded softly, my words barely audible as I whispered into his ear. I arched my back, yearning for any form of intimacy. My emotions were in disarray today; I craved him desperately, feeling an overwhelming mix of desire and need that left me vulnerable and eager for his touch.

It's hard to pinpoint whether it's love or marriage or happiness, but I just craved him to make love to me endlessly. I felt an immense sense of joy.

"Does that turn you on, slut?" he whispered, his tongue tracing patterns over my neck, gently sucking on the skin, setting my body ablaze.

"Yes," I whimpered, my breath hitching as his mouth found a sensitive spot below my ear. I struggled to think coherently, my senses overwhelmed. "I love the way you taste."

He's got a gleeful grin as he squeezes my jaw, pressing my cheeks together and brushing a fingertip over my lower lip. "Oh Yeah?" He asked quietly. "My whore loved the way I taste," he laughs, and I take a deep breath through his grip on my face and nod.

"I do." Harry's mouth parted open. "You're my whore, right? That's why you gave me those pictures of you? You look so innocent like an angel, but god, you're the fucking devil."

Harry let go of my cheeks and smiles, standing on his knees again as he grabbed me. "Get on your knees, angel," he mumbled thickly as he leaned forward and looked my face up and down several times.

The rush of adrenaline that his words gave me had me dropping to the ground and reaching forward in time with Harry to grab the lights. He caught my wrist before I could get my fingers on his pants, his other hand grabbing hold of my hair once more to push me backward - till I was looking up at him.

I suck in a breath pleasurable pain shooting through my scalp. "Ah, ah," he tutted mockingly, fisting my hair tighter. "We'll do everything at my own pace and in my way. You fucking cockslut, be patient." As he spat, his chest heaved.

"Please." I begged and Harry held onto my jaw.

"Patience is key. Promise it'll be worth it baby." He drew in closer, his grip on my face softninhjust a bit as well as his face and eyes, the way he looked at me.

" Pretty baby," he whispered. "always begging to get on your knees and suck me off. Do you like the way I taste?" And just like that it was gone. He was back to his self.

The hasty reaction, "Yes," was almost embarrassing. "Please." Harry let out a grunt from the back of his throat. He lowered my face, leaving me barely a few moments to gather my thoughts before fumbling with his pants pulling himself out of his sweats..

his gaze remained fixed on mine, his mouth parted with heavy breaths. Every part of my body was boiling. his muscles flexed with each quick inhale. When he gripped himself, an audible sigh of relief came from his lips, and his face was carved with a mixture of agitated irritation and anticipation when his eyes, which had only left mine for a fraction of a second, met mine once more.

I shift on my knees uncomfortably, feeling myself drop down my thighs. I felt so desperate. I needed him. I needed to fuck him, have him. I suck in a breath

"Look at you," he cooed, his free hand grasping my my hair tilting my head back harshly.. He took a deep breath and dilated his pupils as he stared at me a couple of times. "You're so fucking gorgeous on your knees for me, mm?" He hooked a thumb onto my lower lip, forcing it into my mouth.

"Open your mouth." I open my mouth When he leaned down and spat right into the back of my throat, the warmth of it enveloped my tongue and rested there long enough that I knew I wouldn't have to gather any of my own. "Whore@

Harry exhaled hard. Dragging his cock, over my lips, slowly pushing himself into my mouth.

Harry's jaw was open, and his pupils were blown out by sight. It took him a few seconds to say a strained, "Fuck." His reaction was enough to push me forward a few inches "No, no one else should ever see you on your knees again. this view is for me only."

"That's it baby," Harry muttered. "Youre so good." I gagged on him my eyes watering, tears streaming down on my face.

Our eyes stayed locked on one another's; despite how hard I knew it was for Harry, I kept my palm grasped at the base, my tongue working up and down a few times. When Harry's loud breaths changed into groans, I took his tip in my mouth, circling my tongue a few times, and watched as his Adam's apple bobbed.

His entire face was flushed, and with his shallow breathing, I went deeper - until I felt him in the back of my throat – His deep sigh echoed through the wide air, and his hand immediately reached for my hair, pulling on it hard.

"You're always so good at what you do," Harry was straining even to take a breath; he couldn't seem to get his words out.

I leaned in, even more anxious to pull those sounds out of him that he couldn't seem to control. My hands balling into a fist, my legs shut tightly trying to cause friction, trying to feel good.

I took Harry's tip into my mouth as his harsh breaths transformed into moans. Swirling my tongue a few times, I watched his Adam's apple bob. My stomach churned with butterflies, and it grew increasingly difficult to stay still due to the discomfort between my legs, trying hard to concentrate.

"Shit. My love—" Harry struggled to catch his breath, his words barely escaping. " I'm close." Harry's hips stuttered as he fought to compose himself. "Bloody hell."

Leaning in, he wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb to clear the wetness there, still working to regulate his breathing.

"Are you wet?" His tone was firm, his thumb hovering near my mouth. His cheeks hollowed as he cleaned off the mix of spit and precum from his finger.

"Yeah," I said, feeling my body temperature rise even further. dripping down my thighs, Harry sneered, and he fisted another hand in my hair, jerking me further back to look at him. Every teasing, ridiculing aspect of him had returned.

"My perfect little slut," he mockingly mused, his head angled to the side. "That pretty mouth of yours can do so much." He pulled his hips forward, using the head of his cock to drag my lower lip down as he looked down at me eagerly. "I can't wait to feel my cock down the back of your throat."

Harry thrust his hips forward and buried himself as deeply as possible. I inhaled through my nose as a gag forced its way out. With a short sigh, Harry's head sank back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "So fucking good," he breathed through gritted teeth. "You're fucking amazing, my sweet girl."

He moved his hips forward and then rolled them back. Once his thrusts evened out, he got a rhythm, his hand gravitating to the back of my head for support. "Fuck, Juli, baby." My tongue wrapped itself around him as best it could, trying to lure him over the edge. I wanted him to feel the same pleasure that he'd been able to give me. I was so desperate and so wet, moving my own hips to create friction.

I'm aware of my body, which feels like it's about to burst. I wanted to pause and let this orgasm consume me, but my attention was drawn solely to Harry at the time. His thrusts were becoming sloppy, and his hips were jerking rapidly. As he threw his head back and tangled his finger in my hair, he twitched in my mouth a few times.

"Fuck," It felt as if we had both come simultaneously, my underwear getting soaked as Harry filled me up, the flavor on my tongue while I swallowed quickly. I gasped, pulling away. The spit trail that ran from my mouth to the tip of his cock earned all of his attention for a brief moment before he loosened his grip on my hair, sliding his hand down to cup my face.

"Did you just come?" It was more of a statement than a question, and his eyes flicked from my face to my lips with amusement. "I can recognize that face anywhere."

I tilted my head and gave him a lazy grin. "I couldn't help myself," I admit, his eyes dialing and his mouth parting open. "Please touch me." I begged. "I've been good." He nods and grabs my face, kissing me hard. so hard, all the air left me.

Harry lifts me up to place me back on the bed, his lips never leaving mine. "untie me." I murmured—I needed to touch him, to feel him. Harry unties me quickly, wasting no time.

tugging just as I groaned, stumbling a few times his length over me. I murmur, "Stop it, please, baby." He smiles, lowering his head and wrapping his mouth around my nipples. I sucked in a sharp breath and arched my back.

I wrap my hands around him—into his hair, pulling harshly against me. Harry groans, pulling away from my nipple and whispering into the shell of my ears.

"Needy little thing," he cooed, angling his head to the side. He took hold of my chin, raised it, and bent over to plant a kiss. He whispered, "Beg," on my lips. "I love it when you beg." He was reaching down, spreading my legs wide to make it easier for him to fit between them, and positioning himself at my entrance. "I'll fuck you all night if you beg."

I let out a little gasp, but that was all he did. "Come on, let me hear you beg." As soon as my eyes met his, I felt as though my mouth was stuck. He stared at me with low, drunk eyes and emotions behind them. Lust, yes, but my want for him was stronger than ever.

"Please," I pleaded. "Please fuck me, daddy," Harry paused where he'd been running himself up and down the length of me, just barely grazing my clit. His eyes are surprised, and his lips part as he licks them. "Please fuck me. I'll be good, I promise."

I grimace and pout as I see his breath become stuck in his throat and his body tense. "Please, fuck me, Daddy. I need your cock."

As he stared at me, Harry tsked. "Evil little thing, you think that's funny?"

"Hilarious," I muttered, lowering my head to face him, grateful that my focus was on him when he lunged forward and thrust himself inside of me. Harry uttered a low sound, his cheeks flaming even more. It was so unexpected. My smile is wiped from my face as I gasp while clutching Harry's shoulder with my nails sinking into the skin.

"Not that slutty and smiling, right, pretty girl?" Harry said through his stuttering breaths. Every time I have sex with Harry, it's a different emotion and a different experience.

Sweat rolled down his forehead as he stuck to a steady rhythm, knowing exactly where it felt good. Our eyes focused on each other.

"Harry,"

He whispered reassuringly and roughly, "Yes, baby?"

"Harder, please" I took a big breath and kissed him passionately. It's almost as though it'll be the last. He tightened his grip around me, almost entirely pulling away, to snap his hips back forward. Our pelvic bones banged together with a bit more power than usual, and I gasped in a breath, my immediate instinct being to grab a hand in his hair and pull hard for leverage.

"I love you." Harry tightened his jaw, cutting me off with a delicate kiss. "I love you," he repeats.

I opened my mouth with my own moans, cutting me off and closing my eyes as Harry lifted one leg on his shoulder, then the other, leaning forward till my knees touched my shoulder.

I cry out, my hands laying flat against the covers, fisting it as my back arches and my eyes shut close. " please—please... Harry,"

The position was insane. With so much pressure, all I could manage was a continual flow of moans and screams that I couldn't believe were coming from me, tearing their way out of the back of my throat. Everything was hazy, dizzy, and lovely. "Look at me." He whispered into my ears. "Tell me you love me."

Opening my eyes, I forced myself to look at him, despite how badly I wanted to close my eyes. "I love you," I whimpered. I spoke so quietly that I assumed he didn't hear me. "I love you, baby. I love you. Thank you; I love you."

Harry's lips return to mine once more, the kiss sloppy and uncoordinated. "My girl," he murmured, "you're so good to me." Harry's hot breath skittered over my skin as he dropped his head on my shoulder.

"I'm close." I cry, running my nails down his back, Harry sliding out and into me like an easy, wet sound of us filling the air. I was so wet, I still feel myself dripping, along with Harry slowly reaching his climax.

"Mm, Jesus," he said, dragging his nose along my neck and kissing my jaw open-mouthed. Harry ran his mouth up to my neck, brushing his tongue across my flesh. "harder." I whimpered

My legs had begun to shake, and they were still dangling from his shoulder, causing pain in my thighs from being forced against my body for so long. My orgasm ripped through me seconds before Harry's. His name was relentless, an urgent, reverent cry pouring from my lips repeatedly.

Harry's body twitched above mine, his grip on me never letting go. We stood there for a few moments, just the two of us. Harry landed on top of me, but not to the point of squishing me. Every bone in my body felt raw, as if it had been fully and thoroughly shattered.

We were both trying to focus on our breaths, with Harry using all the strength he had to hover over my body again, both hands on either side of my head.

" hi." I grinned.

Harry laughs and smiles. "Hi." He flips us around, so his back is on the bed and I am on top of him—Harry is still in me.

I whisper softly, laying my head on his chest, none of us wanting to pull away just yet. Harry ran his finger down my back, creating a pattern.

"Are you okay, my love?" Nodding, I whispered

"Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever," I said, bending my head to look at him. "I'm more than okay."

"Thank you for letting me experience this with you," he says with a smile. And he gives my head a kiss on top. "Alright, let's go tidy you up." Nodding, I softly slip past him, hearing a soft noise come from him. Harry literally grabs me and carries me towards the bathroom, where he softly cleans me up, grabbing me a set of clean pajamas. Just his boxers and his shirt. Harry pulls me close to him as we get back into bed—our own little world.

"Looking at my ring, I couldn't help but ask, 'So, how did you manage to get the perfect size?' I'm still mesmerized by it—the beauty, the diamonds—seeing how Harry took his time to pick something out just for me.

He grinned mischievously in response, intertwining our hands and gently kissing my knuckles, causing my cheeks to flush with shyness as I smiled. " Do you really want to know?"

"Of course, I want to know—spill it!" I replied playfully, prompting another grin from him.

"Well," he began, amusement dancing in his eyes, "every time your fingers were in my mouth, I made a mental note." My eyes widened at his words, and he continued, 'So, when I visited the jewelry store, I picked one up and held it against my mouth."

My jaw practically dropped. 'You did not!' I exclaimed, playfully swatting his chest. 'That's gross!'

Chuckling, he shook his head. 'No, it's not,' he insisted, then grabbed my left index finger. 'I did this,' he said, parting his lips and placing my finger inside, causing me to catch my breath as I watched his lips wrap around it.

He meets my stare pulling away my finger—" See just like that."

" You did not do that." I laughed inching closer to Harry, he pressed a kiss on my lips and hummed.

"Why don't you beleive me?" he asks.

" That's insane." I whispered. He laughs. " I think you love insane things." Harry murmured, wrapping his arms around my waist

" Well," I laughed with a grin. Biting my lips while I stared up at him. "I'm just playing baby, I know my wife. I just knew deep down that was your size and I was right."

I tapped him on the lips, grinning. "Thank you." I drew away from him after giving him another kiss. the sound of the Doorbell breaking us apart. "Are you expecting company?" I shook my head when he asked.

"No, no. I told Zayn to come early tomorrow—he wanted to give me some things and said that my dad might come, but not tonight."

He twists and snatches his phone, his brows knitted, and one hand around me. Lifting me up to my elbows, he holds me down.

We both looked down at his phone; on the screen were the cameras. A man stood near the closed gates, holding a package.

'What the fuck?' I whispered, astonished. Harry spoke into the phone, projecting his voice to the man outside.

'Hey, I live down at the apartments, and this was delivered there with your name and address. It's just a gift,' the man explained.

'You can leave it there,' Harry replied, prompting the man to nod, setting the gift down on the ground before walking away towards a car.

Biting my lower lip, I wondered about the contents of the gift. 'I'll leave it there till tomorrow,' Harry told me.

'No, let's go see what it is,' I shook my head, urging Harry."

" Are you serious baby?" Harry looked down at me. "Yes? C'mon I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement."

"Okay, fine. Hurry up," he chuckled, shaking his head. Standing up, I swiftly followed, wrapping my arms around his chest. "You're not putting on a shirt?" I asked. "It's cold."

"It's only for a few moments while we go down the driveway," he murmured, leading me downstairs. "Wait for me inside while I go and grab it, okay?" I hummed, leaning against the door frame, watching Harry stride down the driveway and grab a medium-sized box.

He returned swiftly into the house, allowing me to shut the door. "God, sometimes I don't know why I listen to you," he grinned.

"Because you love me," I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling myself closer until our faces were aligned.

"I do. I love you so much," he said, setting the present on a table, letting me step forward to eagerly rip the gift apart. Excitement and anticipation filled the air as I unveiled the contents.

"Does it say who it's from?" Harry asked, his voice tense with a hint of concern. I shook my head, "Just says Merry Christmas"

My hands trembled as I grabbed onto the lid, the anticipation tingling through my veins. With a deep breath, I pulled it apart, feeling my heart drop and my blood run cold.

The contents of the box paralyzed me with terror. My hands trembled violently, and I staggered back, hitting Harry's chest. A surge of nausea twisted in my stomach as a gut-wrenching fear enveloped me. I couldn't comprehend what lay before me.

Without a moment's warning, a piercing scream erupted from my throat, my hands instinctively covering my face. Tears welled up in my eyes, my entire body shaking uncontrollably with fear and disbelief. The room seemed to spin as my mind grappled with the sheer terror of what I had just seen.

I heard Harry's voice asking what was wrong, but all I could imagine was Niall's head in the box. I cried and shook my head, horrified by the blood around his neck and his open eyes. Stepping back, I tried to rush towards the bathroom.

Nausea twisted my stomach, spreading throughout me. Placing a hand over my mouth, I pushed open the bathroom door and collapsed onto my knees, emptying everything that had been inside me.

"Baby," I heard Harry's voice beside me, kneeling down and holding onto my hair. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay." I cried out, shaking my head.

"His head," I gasped, trying to steady my breathing. "They gave us his head." Wiping away tears, I turned to Harry. His eyes held deep concern and worry.

"We have to go," he whispered urgently. "We have to get out of here." Cupping my face, he wiped my tears away. "It's going to be okay."

But I couldn't stop shaking my head. "They gave us his head."

"I know, baby," Harry whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He kept whispering apologies, but the image haunted my mind relentlessly. All I could think about was his head.

Niall head.

"Baby, listen to me." When his green eyes met mine, they turned so soft and gentle. Despite the anger he probably felt, "We have to pack quickly and get the hell away from here till I do some shit with Louis, Liam, and Zayn, okay?"

I nodded, even though I felt like I was stuck. I'm stuck in my own damn head. I trembled in his arms, and more tears rolled down my face. Pushing Harry away from me, I turned towards the toilet, vomiting all over again. I cried harder, my stomach feeling weak. I hear Harry take a sharp breath, his hands gently rubbing my back.

"It's okay, baby," he whispered. "We have to go." He says it again. But I felt stuck. "Let me help you." Wiping my mouth, I nodded. Harry picked me up, and I wrapped my arms around him. Breathing harshly—so hard it was painful. My heart shattered when I thought about what Niall had been through.

I closed my eyes, feeling tightness on my chest and feeling my whole world spin, but Harry held me close. so close, I could feel his own heart beat and how it beat just as quick as mine.

I wonder how he felt. what he was holding in to be strong for me. He placed me on the bed, rushing towards his closet and grabbing two duffle bags, stuffing one with our clothes.

And that's when it hit me. We have to get away from this house—we have to get the kids into a safe place. It was like everything in me snapped.

I grabbed one of the duffle bags, not saying a word to Harry, and rushed into Azriela's room, stuffing clothes for both girls; even if I wasn't in Marceline's closet, they were the same size and even the same style.

" Here." I hear Harry say, passing me pants and a hoodie. I slipped it on, grabbing Marceline as she stayed asleep in my arms, along with her stuffed toy.

Harry grabbed onto Azriela, but before we stepped out of the room, he stuffed a gun into my pockets. When he did, we just stared at each other.

" I love you." I say

" I love you." He repeats " stay behind me okay?" Nodding, I stayed behind him—as we made our way towards the garage, Harry and I slipped the somehow sleeping girls into their car seats.

The drive remained quiet, the darkness of the streets, the moon, and the stars outside the window. Despite the safety of my family, a sense of guilt weighed heavily upon me.

Alive and surrounded by the serene beauty of the stars and moon, I couldn't shake the guilt. Niall was gone, his body left in an unknown place. There was no closure for him.

Harry's reassuring touch lingered on my thigh, his gentle rub attempting to comfort me. "Are you okay?" he asked, his concern palpable.

"Are you?" I mirrored the question back at him. Harry remained silent, and a lump formed in my throat. "You'll be alright, won't you, Harry?"

He nodded once, meeting my gaze. "I'll be okay," he assured me. Despite the pain that lingered in his eyes, I could see determination. He'd find a way to cope, not just for himself but for both of us.

As we approached the house, its silhouette emerged from the shadowy woods, a forbidding presence in the dead of night. The moonlight barely penetrated the dense canopy, casting ominous shadows that danced across the weathered facade of the secluded dwelling.

The atmosphere was tinged with an unsettling silence, broken only by the rustle of leaves in the wind and the distant hoot of an owl. The isolation of the house sent a shiver down my spine.

Harry and I ushered the girls inside the house, their drowsy eyes slowly awakening. Flicking on the lights, I surveyed our new surroundings. To my surprise, the interior surpassed the grim exterior.

Despite its size—just a single floor—the interior exuded an unexpected beauty. Stepping into the living room, I noticed two cozy couches positioned in the center, a television placed at one side, and three doors branching off, presumably leading to the bathroom and two bedrooms.

Across the living space, the kitchen beckoned with its modest yet functional layout. A small round table stood at its center. I follow Harry into one of the rooms, darkness surrounding it and a single large bed in the middle. We lay the girls down quietly, surprisingly they still didn't wake up.

Stepping out of the room, the first thing Harry did was wrap his arms around me. Kissing the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around him, laying my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"I love you, baby," he whispered. "Let's get some rest, yeah?" I nodded and tilted my head to look up at him, and he tilted his head to look down at me. "I love you more." I whispered back, holding onto his face and pressing a kiss on his lips.

Harry hugs and kisses me back, holding onto me softly. "We'll be alright." He whispered, and I pulled away, my heart beating quicker.

"I'm going to get the bed ready for us." He says, and I nod, making my way towards the kitchen, staring outside at the dark woods. My mind felt heavy, and so did my heart.

Walking back towards my living room, I grabbed my purse, pulled out my cigarette and lighter, and made my way towards the back door. The cold air hits my skin, and I suck in a sharp breath. I needed this cigarette more than ever.

With a sharp intake, I brought the smoke to my lips, letting it engulf my lungs. The sensation was so intense that it made me cough. As I pulled away, the room spun, my knees wobbled, and a wave of dizziness flooded over me. A rough swallow couldn't quell the sickness spreading throughout my body.

Suddenly, my legs buckled beneath me, and I collapsed to the ground. The impact jarred my head against a nearby rock, a searing pain shooting through my scalp as darkness threatened to envelop my senses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
2.2M 52.3K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
96K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...