BroZone/Trolls Scenarios <3

By BlueSpicaStar

From Trolls band together Read this it's fun promise, I'll write short one shots but they'll suck. More

You meet
He starts to fall for you
Asking you out
Who said "i love you" first?
Who kissed first?
Where he likes to kiss you
Theyre favorite features
Nicknames
Who is older
Who has a crush on you
Who theyre jealous of
Does he want a family?
Why would you break up
They walk in on you changing
Affection chart
His love language
Im no fun - Clay
You listen to BroZone
Dressing up Like him
You get turned into a baby
Pick up lines
They accidentally hurt you
Request are open
🍦Floyd headcanons🌺
🪻Bruce headcanons🪻
🥽John dory headcanons🥽
🐍Clay headcanons 🐍
🪵Branch headcanons🪵
When your sick
"Ill never be perfect" JD x F!Reader Part1
"Ill never be perfect" last part
They propose
When they're jealous
BroZone's little sister/sister
One of the boys like you
You cheat
If you had a panic attack
" We got caught " Clay x Reader
Edited/ Character Q/A?
BroZone, Poppy and viva
Mostly Clay Q/A
You're pregnant!?
Weird and annoying things they do
Cute things they do
CHRISTMAS
Secret santa
What Christmas are they
Their fav winter drink
Catch up!
Catch up!!
Catch up!!!
You argue with them (your in the wrong)
🎉HAPPY NEW YEARS🎉
Things you do that annoy them
Period😢(BroZone)
Up and coming updates!
Bad mood
How They deal with exes
Goodbye!

They make you cry!

2K 35 6
By BlueSpicaStar

You guys are arguing and they make you cry and you run off to be alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Dory -

• he's still angry at you so you crying didn't really hit him until later.

• the whole day he's just kinda out in space.

• he's just thinking about the argument you guys had, then he eventually ask for Floyd's help.

• Floyd sad you should never make your wife/husband cry hurt tears, then he told John to apologize.

• John Dory isn't good at apologizing so this was difficult to say.

• " y/n. I'm... uhm.. s-sorry about what I said. I love you a lot I do! And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

Bruce -

• he wouldn't argue with you but sometimes it happens it's normal (as long as it doesn't happen often).

• but for some reason you both were heated in the argument, he just wanted to end it so he said something awful to you.

• he notice the immediate quietness and he looked at you.

• you walked away and he didn't move.

• he gave you a day and then he went to apologize to you.

• " sweetie, I'm so sorry I made you cry. I said it cause I wanted the argument to stop but I know that doesn't make it right. Forgive me if you want to either way I'll understand. "

Clay -

• you guys don't really argue, and when you do get mad at each other you usually try to be rational before anything bad happens.

• this time the disagreement was something very serious so it quickly became an argument.

• when Clay is mad at someone he always tries to be the louder one if they're screaming, and he tries to throw as much dirt at them as possible.

• like if he knows something that is a clear problem about you he will use it against you.

• he loves you so he didn't really do that, but he said something pretty hurtful plus him screaming at you made you cry.

• he immediately stopped screaming and his eyebrows furrowed, he felt instantly bad.

• he let you leave and he spent a day or two thinking about what he said.

• " hey, y/n? I want to apologize about what I said. I had no right to say that and I had no right to scream at you, I love you a lot and hope you forgive me. "

Floyd -

• you guys don't argue like at all.

• and when you guys are mad at each other it never goes to far because Floyd is usually the first one to leave so he can cool down.

• he doesn't wanna risk damaging your relationship.

Branch -

• you guys don't argue much, usually just I tried at each other.

• but when you do argue you both go off to calm down.

• this time the argument got out of hand and it was kinda out of character for branch to be so mean to you.

• when you started crying branch immediately stopped and started saying sorry.

• he let you leave and the whole day his heart ached, when he saw you again he quickly apologized.

• I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so immature and I'm sorry I said that. I love you so so so much."

Poppy -

• she was being stubborn again.

• and you pushing her made her mad and she started to yell at you.

• which was weird, why is she so mad? But you started to argue back.

• it went on and on, until poppy said something hurtful to you.

• she regretted it right away and tried to pull you back to her.

• you pushed her away and you ran away crying.

• she went home and cried also, she was scared that you will hate her forever.

• eventually she got the courage to say sorry.

• "y/n! I'm so sorry, I had no right to be so mean to you. I know you were trying to help me, please forgive me. "

Veneer -

• he would never say anything hurtful towards YOU but for some reason he was super off today.

• he was already angry when you saw him, you tried to help but he started to lash out.

• he sad something hurtful and you started to cry.

• later that day he nervously came up to you and apologized.

• "y/n.... I'm sorry, I should've been nicer. I shouldn't have said that. I know you were trying to help, I'm sorry."

• he hugged you.

King trollex -

• he wouldn't do that to you.

• you both have disagreements but never arguments.

• if he were to make you cry he would immediately bring you into an embrace.

• he will hold you and say sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 19 20
This is my follow up oneshot book to a Harmonious rescue. Enjoy!😁
2.8K 148 24
𓆉 Unusual, short stories written by life 𓆉 One shots 'bout Randy. ------ Other team members can appear as an option. Check out my stories and see...
652 13 5
This is just a fun experiment I've created! John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, and Baby Branch are going on adventures of happiness, sadness, and, maybe...
12.1K 184 10
Depeche Mode one-shots and short stories.