One shots

By cupcakett10

Random Oneshots. My own work. Lots of Cute and kinky stuff All are made up More

Making up x chanyeol
Tempting Desires x Jungkook
Mafia's Fiance x Taehyung

Give N Take x Jin

32 7 0
By cupcakett10

                      No one's pov

Hiding behind a  giant black door , a small frame was peeking with her big dark brown chocolaty orbs .

Her long eyelashes flickered as she tried to normalize her breathing . Her dark brown naturally wavy hairs were scattered and she was pushing her hairs out of her eyes from time to time .

She gulped the lump formed in her throat as she fought with her own self whether to walk inside of the room in front of her or not .

The loud screaming coming from inside made her rethink her decision of coming ...... To see ..... Him

All of a sudden , she noticed the sound of the door opening and she quickly hid herself behind the door .

She witnessed two men walking outside of the room ..... Looking so .... Broken not physically but they were fucked up . Their faces expressed it all .

Gathering up the courage , taking a deep breath she finally came to a conclusion to see him .

Exhaling deeply , she took fragile steps and made her way towards the giant door . Her gorgeous hairs bounced with every step she took . Her eyes were round and so mesmerizing that she could kill someone with those eyes .

Entering into the room , she noticed ...... Him sitting on the desk doing some work on his computer . Slighting knocking on the door , she made her way inside and he raised his gaze to look at the small figure .

               Y/n's Pov

I looked at him . Messy hairs , eyes fixed on the computer screen , undone two buttons revealing his bare chiseled chest making my cheeks ..... Burn .

His sleeves rolled up to his elbows revealing his veiny arms . Quickly diverting my gaze from him , I stood in front of him at a fine distance .

" O-oppa "

( Oppa : a female term used by girls to call older men "

My heart stopped for a second as he raised his gaze . His eyes met mine and i felt like ..... Dying .

Fiddling with the hem of my skirt , I nervously stepped more closer and looked at him . He had closed the laptop and placed his elbows on the desk , hands joint and his chin rested on top of his knuckles as he gave me his full attention .

" Yes ? "

My voice got stuck in my throat as I struggled to speak . His gaze was so intense that I felt like walking out immediately.

All of a sudden , he rested his back against the chair and extended his hand out for me . My body reacted on its own as I slowly made my way towards him and stood next to him .

Without wasting a second , he wrapped his arm around my waist and my eyes widened as he pulled me on his lap , my legs on each side of his , straddling him .

My hands on his shoulder , gripping tightly as his hands rested on the sides of my waist . My eyes shut close and my breathing uneven .

While sitting on his lap , my feet couldn't touch the ground and it ..... Embarrassed me even more .

" Tell me "

He tilted his face and stared at me lovingly . I could see the love in those brown orbs for me yet I was scared of him . He indeed took care of me and was very caring towards me but the way he handled other people and the way he was so obsessed with his work , it somewhere frightened me .

" I-i need something "

He lips curved into a small smile as he slowly feathered my cheek with his palm . His hand was so giant that it covered my cheek and a large portion of my neck .

His thumb ran over my lips making me go crazy . Something about him was so ....... Addicting maybe he was addicting .

My mind went fuzzy as I gave in to his touches .

" What do you want ? "

He spoke and there was a hint of seductiveness in his voice that made me shiver . His other hand rested on my bare thigh , his thumb circling from time to time .

" I want ..... A kitten "

My eyes shut tightly , scared to what his answer might be to my request which sounded so silly .

" What do I get in return ? "

My eyes widened in and a gasp escaped my lips as he all of a sudden , stood up and placed me on his desk and he stood in between my legs .
My skirt rolled up a little from my thighs making me hide my face in his chest .

His scent hit my nostrils as I felt light headed . My breath hitched as I felt his face moving closer and a whimper escaped my lips as he pressed his warm lips on my bare neck .

His warm breath struck against my nape making me go crazy .

" O-oppa- "

A loud scream escaped my lips as my hands curled up into fists on his shirt . His huge figure embraced her and I was hidden in his arms .

" Princess "

His voice sounded so stern and serious and my eyes closed in embarrassment . He had always asked me to call him by his name as he is my husband but our age gap is a bit too much and it had always been like that . He had always asked me to call him by his name to make me comfortable but the gap of age between us don't let me .

" J-Jin- "

I breathed out his name and felt him smiling . His lips traced on my skin and I felt his warm tongue licking my neck sending shivers down my spine .

" Okay . We will get one "

He pulled away and stood straight up in front of me . My cheeks had turned crimson yet his answer made me smile. I could finally have a kitten !!

Slowly getting off of his desk , I looked up at him and rushed out of there , grinning widely .

           At Night

Sitting on the kitchen counter , she was holding a glass of cold water and chugging it down her throat . It was currently 11:28 pm and she couldn't sleep and felt so thirsty .

Dark brown Hairs scattered and fell on her waist and the tip of her hairs touched her hips .

Staring outside of the window of the kitchen , she noticed the dark sky with stars glowing like diamonds .

A warm smile crept on her lips as she felt chills . Dressed up in her PJs which consisted of silk shorts and silk crop top , she looked mesmerizing in light Pink colour . It was as if the colour was made for her and only her .

Lost in her own thoughts , she did not notice a presence behind her . She jumped in her place when she felt two big arms wrapping around her waist .

" What are you doing here ? "

He spoke , his voice vibrated against her bare neck sending shivers down her spine .

" I-i c-ouldnt sleep and was thirsty "

" Why my princess can't sleep ? "

He walked in front of her and bent to her eye level . Even though she was sitting on the kitchen counter , she still couldn't reach his height .

He grabbed her chin in his palm and moved her face up as their eyes met . The time stopped for a second and her eyes enlarged as his lips touched hers .

His arm snaked around her waist , pulling her against his chest as he tilted her head up to kiss her . The desperation , the need , the love was felt in between their kiss .

His hand rested on her bare thighs and he instructed her to wrap her legs around his waist .

His teeth bit her lower lip and sucked on those red lips making her eyes turn watery . The glossy eyes , the dishevelled hairs , the heavy breathing , it all turned him on even more .

Pulling away , he let her catch her breath as the sounds of her heavy breathing turned him on .

" I-i want a kitten so bad "

She spoke between her heavy pants and he raised his eyebrows before a smirk appeared on his face.

" Baby , nothing in this world is free . it's Give N take , sweetheart "

His voice gave her goosebumps and she looked at him with her big brown glowing orbs.

" I want to have my kitty , then I can get you a kitten "

He spoke and as soon as he said it , her eyes turned wide . He softly pecked her lips before softly laying her back on the kitchen counter. The coldness struck her warm body making her gasp .

Softly parting her legs , he placed them on the kitchen counter as she laid there timidly and shyly . She covered her face with the back of her palm of one hand and anticipated what was coming next .

He softly held her soft skin and circled his thumb , calming her racing heart down . He softly held the waistband of her shorts and slowly pulled it down revealing her belly button . Her eyes tightly shut close as her eyelashes flickered .

He suppressed his chuckle seeing her so much embarrassed and shy but it was not the first time they were doing it .

     He without wasting any further time , lowered her shorts revealing her core . She was exposed . Her thighs pressed together tightly as she tried hiding herself but he was not gonna let her go like that .

Parting her legs , he propped her legs up revealing her glistening core . He lowered her head and a whimper escaped her throat when his warm tongue came in contact with her core .

Her legs shook a bit and she immediately reacted to his this action . She felt his hot breath down there and her back arched , head thrown back as his mouth came in contact with her core .

The way his tongue glided up and down , doing back and forth movements made her jaw hung open.
Her hands made their way down to his head and gripped his hairs tightly in her fists as it was the only thing .

Her moans intensified as her body started burning up . Her moans were so loud and sounded just like music to him . He took a deep breath and swirled his tongue around her bud making her cry out in pleasure .

Her legs quivered terribly as she tried to push away his head , making him understand that she had reached her limit yet he did not stop .

His tongue glided up and down , back and forth before sucking on the little bead making her cry out in pain . Her body sweated as she cried in pleasure .

" N-no- "

He buried his face in her core as of it was some kind of food . He was like a predator attacking on its prey .

Her hips bucked up . Her nipples erect and were visible under the silk top. She wiggled to get away from exploding but he had held her legs and kept her in place .

" P-please- "

He smirked and buried his nose in her wet channel making her choke on Her own saliva . She whimpered and tugged on his hairs tightly as he held her thighs in place , not letting her get away and ..... Seconds later , a loud moan escaped from her throat and echoed in the room as a liquid gushed out of her leaving her all out of energy and shaking .

" We will go tomorrow to get you a kitten , my sweet kitty "

                         The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
22K 144 36
K-Pop One Shots! A complete book of requested one shot stories. (SMUT!!!)
4.3K 192 5
A tale of meant-to-be. Enjoy~