Hearts Bleed.

By marlborocuts

High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Slow Updates 2024 © marlborocuts More

Part 𝕴.
I. The Competition Begins
II. Wildly Inappropriate
III. Cheerleader Blues

Hearts Bleed

842 16 0
By marlborocuts

High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free. They say I'm a control freak, driven by a greed to succeed. Nobody can stop me, 'cause it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away.

Hearts Bleed, (2024.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

And all around the world was waking, I never could go back 'cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn right open.
Blinding, Florence + The Machine

As Described. Bianca Odette Villanueva

Eight. Tiaras & Sashes. Doc Martens. Sensitive. Winning Over Everything. V-Necks. Bitter Tears. Pretty Flowers. Stargirl. Satin Ribbon Galore. Bubbles. Daddy's Girl.

&&&

As Described. Victoria Villanueva

As Described. Kieran Villanueva

As Described. Adriane Villanueva

As Described. Marceau Villanueva

As Described. Guiliana Villanueva

Herself. Abby Lee Miller

Herself. Madison Ziegler

Herself. Chloe Lukaisiak

Herself. Paige Hyland

Herself. Mackenzie Ziegler

Herself. Brooke Hyland

Herself. Nia Frazier

Disclaimer!
I have never met or spoke to any of the people that have been seen or starred in Dance Moms, and therefore, I do not who they are as people when not seen on TV. The way I portray them in this story is purely imagination and should be treated as such. Again, I am repeating: this is not entirely accurate!

Warnings!
This book will contain mature themes such as bullying, panic attacks, anxiety and other mature topics. If any mention of these types of thing can be triggering to you, I would advise you to click off this fic now.

Author's Note!
Decided to change up my layout a little bit, there's no mayor changes to it really. The inspiration for some parts of this layout goes to the lovely and talented NOTVOGUE, please go read her fics, I promise you won't be disappointed! With that, don't forget to eat/drink something today and have a great rest of your day/afternoon/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 111 10
the word 'Mother' rots in my mouth Punisher / dance moms 2023 © NOTVOGUE
4.5K 99 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
54.9K 1.1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...
154K 2.5K 49
What if there were two favorites and not just one? Sabrina is just trying to get to the top. Dance Moms Fanfic -Book one of two- (Dance Videos inclu...