The sorcerer hero: Izuku

By Ahmedshere

Yagi izuku was a kid that wanted nothing more than becoming a hero and bring peace to the world with a smile... More

Author note
Prologue
A fate changing discovery
A fate changing discovery part 2
New powers and payback
Info
U.A entrance exam
Class 1-A and apprehension test
Poll
New book?
USJ attack
U.A Sport festival

Battle trials

1.4K 31 18
By Ahmedshere

A/N: Alright everyone, as you might know i made a poll yesterday about who you want Izuku's fiancee to be, and the winner was.......Midnight. But i'm not gonna be featuring her yet since i'm bad with romance but i'm thinking about adding her at the sport festival or maybe before that, i honestly don't know but anyway let's begin.

     Recap:

     In the last chapter, Izuku made his first step into the hero world by joining class 1-A and of course there were some complications with his tormentors being  his classmates, so they took the chance to make him pay for what he did by ruining his image on the first day in front of others by exposing him as a villain, some were afraid of him after how they explained his quirk to the others but 2 guys decided to not believe them those being Kirishima Ejiro and Kaminari Denki.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person P.O.V:

 4 days has passed since the quirk apprehension test and class 1-A officially started their journy to become heroes, but to everyone's surprise U.A was just like a normal high school teaching them Maths, Arts, History and you name it, today is Friday and their waiting for the teacher who's gonna teach them "Heroics"

Mina: Who do you think our teacher is gonna be?

Tsu: Well it's probably gonna be another hero like all of our other teachers.

Ejiro: Yeah you're right, what do you think bro?

Izuku: I might have an idea about who's gonna teach us. 'and i don't like it'

Denki: Who's gonna teach us?

       *As if on queue, the door bursts open revealing the people who's gonna teach heroics to class 1-A, unfortunately Izuku was right.*  

AM&GT: WE ARRRREEE........WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!

Izuku: 'That's not how normal people enter the room.'

 *After the 'unusual' entrance, the whole class erupts into cheers*

Jirou: WOW! All Might and Green Tempest are going to teach us!

Mina: That's insane!

Ejiro: Yeah so manly!

AM: HAHAHA! THAT'S RIGHT CLASS WE'RE YOUR HEROICS TEACHERS FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS!

GT: And today we're gonna be doing...'Drum rolls'...BATTLE TRIALS!!!

Katsuki: 'A battle....'

Katsumi:'....Trial'

Izuku&Izumi: 'Awesome'

GT: But what's a hero without his costume?  *Presses a button and suitcases falls right to everyone's desks*

AM: GO AND CHANGE INTO YOUR DESIGNED HERO COSTUMES AND MEET US AT GROUND GAMMA! 

       *Everyone left the class*

At ground gamma:

AM: ALRIGHT YOUNG HEROES, I GOTTA SAY YOU OUTDONE YOURSELVES WITH THESE COSTUMES OF YOURS.

Mina: Hey Midoriya, what's up with your costume? It looks kinda plain.

                        *Izuku was wearing a simple black suit suit*

Izuku: I didn't wanna overthink about what costume i should wear, so i went with the suit.

Mina: Oh alright then.

GT: So in today's battle trials, you're gonna be doing a 2v2 matches with one team being heroes and the other team being villains, the goal of the heroes team is to secure a fake bomb that will be planted in the building by touching it or capture the enemies. As for the villain's team, the goal is to guard the bomb or capture all the heroes. Is that clear?

Class 1-A: *Nods*

GT: Good, now everyone will pick a random paper from this jar which will show you your respective team.

                 A/N: I'm not gonna mention all the teams so i'm just gonna show the important one*

.

.

.

Team J: Izuku&Ejiro (Villains) Vs Team M: Izumi&Katsuki(heroes).

Izumi: Hah! See deku, even the teachers knows your a villain.

Izuku: *Talking to ejiro completely ignoring her*

Izumi: 'Oh just you wait you damn insect'

Timeskip to the last match:

GT: *whispering to AM* 'Toshi, do you think this is a good idea?'

AM: 'I'm sorry Inko, it was completely random and i can't stop the match now.'

GT: 'I just hope nothing goes out of hand.'

AM: *Talking through the earpiece* ALRIGHT EVERYONE, START THE FINAL TRIAL!

                 *The heroes team entered the building while the villain team got in position*

Katsuki: I can't thank uncle enough for this.

Izumi: Yeah time to beat that damn villain's ass, but who's going first?

Katsuki: Obviously me since i'm number 1!

Izumi: Alright but make sure you put him in his place once again.

Katsuki: Oh i will. *With a devilish grin*

At the observation room:

Katsumi: *smiles widly* 'Make sure you break his jaw you two.'

Denki: *Looks at her* 'Why am i getting a bad feeling about those three?'

villain's team:

Ejiro: So Midobro, what's the plan?

Izuku: Knowing those two, they'll be targeting me so i'll hold them off and if i needed help i'll call you.

Ejiro: This seems risky, but i trust you. *Grins*

Izuku: Thank you.  *He goes downstairs.*

                             *Suddenly sounds of explosions are coming closer and closer*

Izuku: 'It's time.'

Katsuki: DEEKUUUU!! *Bursts through the wall* I finally have you right where i want you villain!

Izuku: 'I think i'm gonna mess with him for a little bit' If that's right, then come at me *spreads his arm ready to receive the attack*

Katsuki: WITH PLEASURE!!!  *charges at Izuku by propelling himself with explosions*

Izuku:'Hehe'

Katsuki: DIIIEEEEE!!!! *he goes for a right hook towards Izuku' jaw 'FINALLY! the nerd is gonna get his ass beaten so bad he's gonna wish he never tried being a he-'....CLAP...... What?

                                  *Izuku is no longer in front of him*

At the observation room:

Uraraka: Wait, where did he go?

Toru: He just disappeared.

Sero: Hey look!

                 *Everyone looks at where he's pointing only to find Izuku standing right behind Katsuki*  

Ojiro: Wow he's fast.

                 Everyone is now observing the monitor much closer to find out how did he move so fast*

Katsuki: WHERE ARE YOU DEKU?!?! 

Izuku: Right behind you.

Katsuki: *Turns around* I DON'T KNOW HOW DID YOU DODGE THAT BUT THERE WON'T BE A SECOND TIME!!  *He goes for another punch but this time faster so Izuku won't have time to dog---* 

Clap.

           *Again, he disappeard*

Iida: How is he doing that?

Momo: All Might sensei, can you slow the footage down so we can understand what's happening?

AM: GOOD IDEA YOUNG YAOYOROZU!

                       *They slowed down the footage at the moment Katsuki went for the strike and this is what they saw*

Tsu: So he just teleported.

Momo: That also explains the clapping sound we've been hearing all this time.

Toru: SO COOL!!

Katsumi: *Angry* 'Who did you steal this quirk from you villain?'

GT: 'Wait, that's not a part of his quirk, do you think he-'

AM: 'Yeah i think so, let's just wait and see if he's gonna say anything else?'

GT: 'I hope i'm wrong.'

Back to the fight:

Katsuki: HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?! THAT'S ANOTHER QUIRK RIGHT?!

Izuku: Yeah, it's called 'Boogie Woogie', it let's me switch places with anything as long as i'm able to see it by clapping my hands together. I actually got it from an old retired police officer who happens to be my neighbor after he offered it to me.

Katsuki: STOP LYING YOU DAMN DEKU!!  *Tries to attack ones again but Izuku dodges again*

Izuku: What's wrong, aren't you gonna beat my ass?

Katsuki: STAY IN YOUR PLACE AND I'LL SHOW YOU!!

                          *They keep switching places for a while which only made Katsuki more furious*

Katsuki: THAT'S IT!!!  *He goes for a pin in his gauntlet* YOU'RE FINISHED!

AM: YOUNG BAKUGO STOP! THAT BLAST IS GONNA KILL HIM!!

Katsuki: NOT IF HE DODGES! 'COME ON TAKE THE BAIT!'

Izuku: *About to clap his hands*

Katsuki: *Smirks* GOTCHA!!  *Turns around ready to blast Izuku to the moon but he's not there* WHAT?!?!

Izuku: By the way, *winding up a punch* i removed the condition of clapping my hands to activate the quirk right before this match so now i can do it with a simple mind command.

Katsuki: *Tries to turn around to block the incoming attack* I WON'T GO DOWN SO EAS--

Izuku:

Izuku:... Kokusen....

Katsuki: *flies to the end of the hall knocked out cold*

AM: VILLAINS TEAM WINS!!

Izuku: *Walks upstairs to meet up with his teammate.* Hey Kirishima.

Ejiro: Oh Midobro, How did it go?

Izuku: Pretty well what about you?  *He notices Izumi tied up*

Ejiro: She was tough but i managed to catch her off gaurd. What about Bakugo?

Izuku: Knocked out cold.

Ejiro: Oh.

Izumi: What cheap trick did you pull out to win Deku?!?!

Izuku: Just ignore her, the robots will take care of them but we better catch up with the others.

Ejiro: Yeah you're probably right.

At the observation room:

Izuku&Ejiro: *Walks in*

Denki: Hey guys, congratulations on your victory.

Mina: Yeah you were awesome!

Ejiro: Thanks guys, it really wasn't much since Midobro did the heavy work.

Jirou: Just what is your quirk dude? Or should i say quirks?

Sero: Now that you mentioned it, i remember that we were told that you can steal and give quirks, is that true and if it is then how many do you have?

Ejiro: I think there is no other choice now.

Izuku: 'sigh' Alright i'm gonna show you what it is, but first is there any volunteer to help me demonstrate?

Jirou: Well since i was the one who asked, then i guess it'll be me.

Izuku: Alright then.

AM&GT: 'Here it comes.'

Izuku: Domain Expansion......FINAL JUDGMENT.

Toru: Wha-

                      *The whole class is now inside the same courtroom that is Izuku's domain and in their respective seats.*

Class 1-A: *Shocked*

Mineta: WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!?!

Mina: WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Denki: IS THIS A COURTROOM!?!?

                             *Suddenly they hear a banging noise coming from the bench*

Izuku: Can you please calm down?

Class 1-A: *They do so.*

Izuku: Better, now....*Judgeman has manifested behind Izuku.*

Mina: WHAT'S THAT THI--

                                     *Before she can continue, all the informations about Izuku's cursed technique has flowed directly into everyone's mind*

Tsu: Now that's just broken.

Denki: How do you expect any of us to compete with something like that?!?

Ejiro: He's invincible, SO MANLY!!

Jirou: Wait a minute, what am i being sentenced for? i didn't do anything wrong.

Judgeman: Jirou Kyoka is accused of noise disturbance on Friday 27 October 2129, how do you plead?  

Jirou: How did you- 

Izuku: Judgeman knows everything about everyone inside the domain, and take this as an advice, don't lie he won't take it too kindly.

Jirou: uhh...Well yeah i did annoy the neighbors a little bit, but hey they're old people and you know how they react to the slightest of noises.

Judgeman: 

            *The white aura surrounds Izuku and Jirou  before the domain dispels*

Mina: Well that was something.

Mineta: *sweating bullets* 'thank god it wasn't me.*

Toru: Hey Jirou, what happened to your ear jacks?

Jirou: Huh? *goes to touch them but nothing is there* w-wow i really did lose my quirk. 

Izuku: Don't worry, *The aura engulfs them again before it disappears once more* here.

Jirou: *Touches her ears* Wow they're back, thanks Midoriya.

Izuku: No problems.

Sero: Dude that ability is soo cool, i'm jealous of you right now.

Uraraka: Yeah you can become an amazing hero with it very easily. 

Katsumi: 'Tch, yeah a hero.'

Momo: But that doesn't explain the black lightning and the enhanced physical abilities.

Izuku: It's just a part of my power, i only have "Boogie Woogie" as an actual quirk.

Satou: But you said something about removing a condition of that quirk, was it not as powerful before you got it?

Izuku: Yes, when Todo-san owned it before, he was only able to switch places with living beings within only a 10 meter radius, but i broke it free from that limitation to make it as good as it is now.

Shoto: 'So maybe he can.....I'll ask him later.*

AM: *cough*

Class 1-A: *Turns around to face the heroes*

AM: WELL THAT CONCLUDES TODAY'S HEROICS CLASS, ALL OF YOU DID  WONDERFUL AND WITH MORE TRAINING I' ENTIRELY SURE YOU'LL BECOME AMAZING HEROES ONE DAY!

Class 1-A: Thank you sensei.

GT: Now with class over, go and pick up your stuffs, go home and rest well because the upcoming days are gonna be eventful.

                  *Everyone leaves except for Izuku because he was asked to wait a little bit*

Izuku: What do you want this time?

AM: We wanted to congratulate you for your performance today so- i mean Izuku.

Izuku: Thanks, and now get to the point already i wanna go home.

GT: *Steps forward* Izuku, is what you said about Boogie Woogie true? you didn't take it from anyone without their consent right? Please don't lie.  *Tears are threatening to fall just by thinking of the idea that her son might be turning into that monster.*

Izuku: I'm not lying, if you don't believe me then ask about the name Todo Aoi in the police department of Musutafu and  he'll tell you everything.

AM: There is no need to, *Puts his hand on Inko's shoulder* we trust you. *Smiles*

GT: Yeah. *Smiles too*

Izuku: Alright if that's all, can i go?

AM: *nods*

Izuku: Thank you and have a good day.  *walks out of the room*

GT: Toshi, are you sure he's really not abusing that power whatever it is? I'm really worried about him slowly becoming like him

AM: Don't worry Inko, You saw how his power works, i can't think of any way it can be used for bad even if he wanted to, it's as if it was specifically made to fight crime.

GT: Yeah, you're right i should trust my son more, that's the least i can do to  make amends.

AM: Me too dear, *pats her back* me too. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Ok guys that's it for today's chapter, hope you enjoyed it and good night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
55.4K 978 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
108K 1.8K 18
Raised believing that he is Quirkless, Izuku Yagi spends 6 years being either forgotten by his family and his half sister Izumi Yagi, or being bullie...
633K 14.6K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...