šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹, chris stur...

By kissmarrykilled

(ā‹†ļ½” š–¦¹ šŸŽ°) šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. t... More

šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹
001.š–„” Ż Ė–
002.š–„” Ż Ė–
003.š–„” Ż Ė–
004.š–„” Ż Ė–
006.š–„” Ż Ė–
007.š–„” Ż Ė–
008.š–„” Ż Ė–
009.š–„” Ż Ė–
010.š–„” Ż Ė–
011.š–„” Ż Ė–
012.š–„” Ż Ė–
013.š–„” Ż Ė–
014.š–„” Ż Ė–
015.š–„” Ż Ė–
016.š–„” Ż Ė–
017.š–„” Ż Ė–

005.š–„” Ż Ė–

991 36 50
By kissmarrykilled

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FIVE ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹
જ⁀➴ groupchat reunite
# irl

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS since chris and his triplet brothers left los angeles to visit their family in boston. it's also been 3 whole days in which riley could finally think about, well, pretty much everything. ever since she bumped into the brunette boy on a random friday, her mind was full of many random thoughts that mostly didn't make any sense. she was thinking about how in their eyes she probably looked like some kind of a clumsy idiot, the embarrassment that was between the group when she started wiping coffee from the ground and of course, she was thinking about chris.

she wasn't really thinking about him in a romantic way, obviously - even though she was a hopeless romantic and basically fell in love with any guy who simply smiled at her. although she had to admit, he was really pretty.

she paid more attention to how easily they got along, how any topic flowed with such ease, how there wasn't anything like awkward silence between them. it really made her happy, since something like that never happened to her before.

when riley had a conversation with a guy, she was mostly the one to keep it going, which often led to her oversharing things. she wanted to experience love, or just friendship with a boy so badly that she would really do anything to prevent the conversation from dying.

riley often regretted it, especially during her highschool years. one day she could just walk into school, only to be met with all eyes on her because the private information she had overshared with a dude somehow got to everyone in school. she was just used to being the one to talk in a boy-girl meeting, so she was pretty much suprised when she and chris went out and it was the complete opposite.

it was currently 11:23 am on a wednesday morning and riley was sitting in the still not fully furnished kitchen, with a bowl of cereal in front of her. scrolling through pinterest, she held the spoon up for a while before putting it in her mouth. "this one is nice." riley heard abby exclaim from behind her, pointing her finger at a picture of a cozy living room design. the two bestfriends promised each other that tomorrow they will finally go to a furniture shop to buy some stuff for their house, so they both looked for some inspirations.

"you think?"

abby took the phone out of her blonde best friend's grip and zoomed in the picture. "with our brick wall? yeah, definitely." she gave riley back her phone and walked around the kitchen island to get to their fridge.

the blonde girl looked at the picture and thought for a while. "hmm. no, i don't like it." she finally announced, earning a loud sigh from abby, who was currently leaning on the fridge door, scanning the shelves for something to eat.

"okay, you know what?" she asked a rhetorical question, closing the door as her bestfriend looked at her waiting for abby to continue her speech. "look for a design you like. we will end up doing our living room the complete opposite than our inspo anyway." with that being said, she left the kitchen with the chocolate chip cookies she made the day before.

riley sighed and murmured a disappointed right, even though she was completely aware of what her bestfriend said. it always ended up like this. before abby was completely gone, riley turned around on the swivel bar stool once she noticed the cookies. "what happened to your whole healthy, no sweets diet you were supposed to be on starting from today?"

the older blonde turned around. "yeah, about that," she took another bite of her cookie. "i said that yesterday at like 3am during my usual past-midnight breakdown. today is a new day and i decided not to care, i love this shit too much." riley smiled at her bestfriend's response, then turned back to her food.

"oh, remember that mads and zayden will be there at 2:30." abby reminded the girl, as she simply nodded.

"OH MY GOD!" zayden yelled out with a suprised tone, as he and madelyn walked into riley's and abby's apartment. madelyn followed him with a huge grin on her face, since it was the first time they've seen the place. it was finally the group chat reunite day, which the four planned to be a very long group chat reunite day. they haven't seen each other in a long time, so they decided to spend the day together as long as they can, using the fact that they all finally don't have anyt, other than the meeting.

the sinclair boy turned around to his two bestfriends, "this place looks cozy as fuck."

"wait until it's fully furnished and decorated." abby said, sitting down on the bar stool while zayden already wandered around the kitchen. after he opened the fridge, he leaned down with one of his hands on the fridge door, and the other one on his waist. he searched for something, but after he scanned the whole refrigerator and found everything except for what he was really looking for, he closed the door. "so you invite us in but you don't have any alcohol?" zayden asked the two bestfriends with a disappointing look on his face.

"yeah we don't have it yet, but-" riley tried.

zayden put his pointing finger in the air. "uh, uh," he shook his head. "i have no idea how you expect me to have fun, but all i can say is there's no way i'm having fun like that."

as he finished his sentence, he walked out of the kitchen and took the aparment's keys, before turning around. the three girls were staring at him, not knowing what his intention was.

"are y'all just gonna stare at me like i'm mother mary?" zay leaned to one side, shifting his weight on a single leg. "come on hoes, i don't have all day. up, up, up!" he stared at his best friends, moving his palm up-and-down in the air to signal them to stand up. the three girls groaned at the thought of getting out of the house again, especially after they've just came back.

THE CAR DOOR opened abruptly, making abby and madelyn jump in suprise. they both stayed in the car, due to the laziness, while zayden basically dragged riley out of the passenger seat, forcing her to go with him. the three girl were in a mood to just stay at home, get cozy under the blankets and watch some movies while gossiping for the whole day.

madelyn locked her phone and put it in the pocket of her sweatpants with abby doing the same. everyone's attention shifted to zayden, who was currently getting into the car, not caring about anything that was around him.

"alright, sit the fuck down and do it more carefully, dickhead. you're acting like a pig plus you're getting mud everywhere," abby rolled her eyes at the boy, while he finally sat down with the bag on his knees. he flipped the blonde girl off, earning another eye roll from her.

"okay bitch, that is called favoritism and you're downgrading me and my potential because riley's doing the same and still, i'm the one who's blamed" zayden turned to abby and gave her a blank stare.

"i'm just better, get over it"

"and which dumb fuck gave you permission to be this bold?"

"been asking myself this question since forever, but it's not like i mind..."

"okay pause for a second now." a smile appeared on madelyn's face, as she took the bag with glass bottles and cans from her best friend. "show us watchu' got!"

"oh so now you wanna see?"

"shut up and let me have my very own moment of pure joy." mads exclaimed, watching her best friend take out the two bottles of alcohol.

it's not like they all were some kind of alcoholics, - except for zayden - but when it came to them all meeting up, it was basically impossible for them to hang out without alcohol. they always ended up drinking, even after they promised each other they wouldn't. they always told themselves that it was just the very convincing charm that zayden had in himself.

"oooh, it's all the goodies!" abby exclaimed with a huge grin plastered on her face, as she took the white bottle from madelyn's grip. the group of four squealed in excitement, more than ready for the fun evening they were going to experience. "i'm taking everything back. i love you zay."

the four friends drove back home screaming the lyrics of "their" songs at the top of their lungs. they have made a few stops before they reached the final destination to kill some time. the group ended up buying some food for the night they call the gossip night and a few decorations for riley's and abby's aparment.

by the time they were done with their shopping, it was already 5pm, which suprised them all.

"FROM WHAT YOU'RE telling us, chris is just the man version of you!" madelyn gasped, a fork with some spaghetti that the four friends - mainly abby - have made in her right hand, and a glass of wine in the other. mads was a lightweight, so she was already drunk, basically. "oh my god i already ship you. i might also make a fanpage of you, i just have to find the perfect ship name for the two of you and it will be perfect."

"yikes. i'm sorry for his brothers." abby exclaimed, putting the can on the table which was in front of the sofa she was currently sitting on. she only caught the first part of madelyn's statement and didn't even try to listen to the rest of it. the brunette girl was talking so fast that it probably wasn't just abby who didn't really listen to her.

riley turned to her best friend and hit her with her foot. "oh wow, fuck you, abby,"

"ouch, you hit my boob!"

"and i'm so willing to do that again, because you deserve it after these words, so take them back," the daniels girl put her foot next to abby's boob, trying to hit her again, but failing. the two of them started giggling, which was a sign of the alcohol hitting in, even though they often could get drunk without it, and laugh at the dumbest things known to a man.

soon enough, the two started laughing to the point of laughing silently, crying and hitting everything that was around, including zayden. when abby decided to stand up, riley let out a wheeze and hit her, ehich made the older blonde stumble and fall back down on the couch, next to zay.

"bitch get off of-" the boy stopped. after he realized what has happened, he abruptly stood up and threw his phone god knows where. he stood there silently with hands on his head, making the two girls stop laughing.

"-were y'all even listetning to me?" madelyn asked and when she noticed the two of her best friends stare at zay, her gaze shifted to him aswell.

"oh. my god." he blinked repeatedly. "i hate you both so much."

"what.... happened?" riley asked, standing there and looking dumb.

"a tragedy! that's what happened," zayden leaned down to grab his phone. "i accidentally followed nicolas sturniolo."

"you were stalking him?" riley opened her mouth with a suprised but not really look on her face.

he laughed dryly, the action he's always done when he needed to express the words are you fucking serious right now? "girl, obviously. have you seen him? he's hot as fuck." the raven haired boy went back to his previous mood, as if he hadn't just made everyone think that something really bad happened.

"you scared the living shit out of me." abby let out the breath she was holding. "i'm so so sorry i didn't mean to do that though." she apologized, like she's always done. whenever something happened, she always apologized, even if she wasn't the one to do something. abby was the shy, introvert, nature loving overthinker girl, who was open only around her people. people who don't know her think about her as a boring person, which is the biggest lie riley has ever heard. she has known the blonde girl since forever, and she swears that abigail scott is the most fun person you can be around, once you get to know her.

"all this fuss over nothing. it's not like he'll notice, or something. he has like 2 million followers." riley reached out to take madelyn's glass of wine, which the brunette was currently drinking from.

"2 and a half million."

"exactly!" madelyn randomly added. "god, i wish i was this popular.." abby agreed while she poured herself some more alcohol to her now empty glass. the two girls started talking about how nice it would be to get money for basically sitting there and just talking and what they would do with all the money. soon, the daniels girl joined them aswell, and now, they started talking about actually moving to france, italy or hawaii and going for the round-the-world trip.

minutes have passed, and when they all stopped laughing, riley looked over at zay as an amazing idea popped into her mind. "you should hit him up."

zayden looked at the girl, not sure what she's talking about, but once he realized, he looked like he was processing what his best friend said. "my two conditions are one, we have to be more drunk 'cause we're fully sober and i won't do the crazy shit in this state, and two, i'll do it if you'll do the same with the chrissy boy."

"bet."

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

NOTE FROM JADE 𖦹
5th chapter is here 🫡 it's a filler chap and it's nothing much, just some bestfriends quality time ❤️
i completely forgot that i had a book but no we're fine!!

i also changed abby's face claim to my baby kenzie ziegler because the whole character is based
on my bff abby and she looks so much like kenz so i js decided to do it 😘😘 ౨ৎ ౨ৎ

tbh i have no idea what to do in the next chapters because i pretty much just thought
about the main part of this book and the stuff that will happen like in the middle of it
but i'll just have to go on with the freestyle ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 7
christopher sturniolo has always loved gracie's music and when he posts her on his spam and she notices, it might have been the best thing that ever...
2.3K 103 21
ā š—Ŗš—˜ š—–š—”š—”'š—§ š—•š—˜ š—™š—„š—œš—˜š—”š——š—¦ , š—•š—Øš—§ š—œ'š—— š—Ÿš—œš—žš—˜ š—§š—¢ š—š—Øš—¦š—§ š—£š—„š—˜š—§š—˜š—”š——. āž more than ten years of knowing each other and now it's a...
2.9K 118 13
šœššš®š¬šž šžšÆšžš«š² š§š¢š š”š­ š¢š¦ š­ššš„š¤š¢š§š  š­šØ š­š”šž š¦šØšØš§ š¬š­š¢š„š„ š­š«š²š¢š§š  š­šØ š šžš­ š­šØ š²šØš® š¢š§ š”šØš©šžš¬ š²šØš®'š«ļæ½...
44.2K 1.3K 22
ź’° šŸ•Æ ź’±Ų˜ ąæ ąæ”*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿšˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ valeria partakes in a summer fling with her neighbor & person she h...