Sold To A Mafia King -Kim Tae...

By chimsfluff

A young girl in her early 20s living a complicated life....left her studies due to financial issues. Her fath... More

Sold to a Mafia King
||Chapter-1||
||Chapter-2||
||Chapter-3||
||Chapter-4||
||Chapter-5||
||Chapter-6||
||Chapter-7||
||Chapter-8||
||Chapter-9||
||Chapter-10||
||Chapter-11||
||Chapters-12||
||Chapter-13||
||Chapter-14||
||Chapter-16||
||Chapter-17||
||Chapter-18||

||Chapter-15||

1.5K 37 14
By chimsfluff

It's been more then 2 hours It's almost midnight but taehyung couldn't sleep jaehyun took his phone from him as he needs to rest due to his injuries taehyung couldn't stop thinking about y/n as he heard nothing rather then a message from jimin saying "y/n is with me".

Taehyung: what should I do? What should I do?

He just keeps moving here and there around the room. He was trying his best to control him from not going at Jimin's place as he wasn't in good condition.

Taehyung: what the hell?! If only I wasn't injured!! If only the accident didn't happened!! EVERYTHING HAD NEVER HAPPENED IF ONLY I DIDN'T LEFT THE HOUSE TO MEET THAT FV3KING PERSON!!!

Jaehyun came again and opened his room door.

Jaehyun: can't you be quite? I was trying to sleep!!

Taehyung: take me there.

Jaehyun: where?!!

Taehyung: Jimin's place

Jaehyun: are you serious?!! *he sighed*

Taehyung: I can't I want to see her! I'm not okay right now! She was injured y/n was bleeding her clothes that picture keeps clicking up in my mind what should I do?

Taehyung came near Jaehyun and hugged him while resting his head at Jaehyun's shoulder (okay y'all I know this is sumthing u all never expected but in the end Taehyung is also a person who wants comfort so yea just boi try to be tough) Jaehyun patted his back.

Jaehyun: hey you! I pretty surprised after seeing you hugging me after years but don't worry she will be fine. Jimin is with her don't worry!!

Taehyung backed off and looked at Jaehyun with his sad,teary eyes probably like scared of something or afraid of someone leaving him.

Jaehyun: dude?!! What's with the face that's so different of you be strong like the one you promised to be. *he gave a pat on his shoulder*

Taehyung: what if she leaves me?! What if she leaves me like my mother did? Will the history repeat again? The picture of y/n that's the same picture like I saw of my mother?

Jaehyun: she never wanted to be with you in first place then why are you forcing everything?! You just created more problems by keeping
Y/n by your side.....it's you who wants the history to repeat if you never had brought her in your life everything was okay.

Taehyung: i know!! I know she hates me that she wants me dead but tell me what should I do? Do I throw her away like that her mother is dead she has no family left.

Jaehyun: what about jimin?

Taehyung: I he is no- *Jaehyun cut off him*

Jaehyun: are you attracted towards her? Do you like her? That's why you don't want her to leave because you will be alone again?

Taehyung: do I like her? Taehyung questioned himself while looking at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Taehyung! Look currently you are just being irritated you should sleep and calm yourself.

Taehyung: I can't sleep!! I want to meet y/n. *jaehyun sighed*

Jaehyun: I hv nothing else left rather then giving you sleeping pills.

Taehyung: give me that right now!! My mind is going to blast by thinking everything I am- I just feel like it's not worth living a life like this....

Jaehyun sighed and give him sleeping pills and he listened to Taehyung until he slept....and eventually Taehyung slept after sometime

Jaehyun: oh my little brother!! I wish nothing had happened in your past right?! I wished that you had spent your childhood with all happiness and being surrounded by your loved one's but that wasn't written in your fate you poor child.....lol why I'm acting like I'm some old grandpa.......I hope you find happiness someday and I will try my best to do every possible thing for you...

Jaehyun got up from the bed and made a call. After the call ended he closed the room door while looking at taehyung for the last time before he sleeps and he left..

Meanwhile At Jimin's mansion

It's been sometime since the both of them arrived here the guards chase them all the way but luckily jimin had his back up so they escaped..

Y/n changed her clothes the maids of the house helped her take shower and treat her wounds but she is just silent she couldn't bear anything she feels like she exist in some kind of drama her mother's death,being kidnapped second Time and saved by a person who she doesn't even know everything is a mess currently....soon someone knocked on the door the maids were still with y/n treating her wounds.

A maid opened the door and there it was jimin standing there he looked at y/n but she didn't cared who came she was looking lifeless right now..jimin sighed and came near

Jimin: are you done?! *he said questioning the maids*

Maid: yes Mr.park

Jimin: you may leave *the all nodded and left*

Jimin came and sat on the bed infront of y/n. He looked at her but she didn't looked back at jimin.

Jimin: are you okay now? *y/n remained silent* you wounds still hurt?!
*y/n was again silent*

Jimin took y/n's hand and held it in his hands.

Jimin: y/n look here! Answer me! Everything is alright no one will hurt you again no one will take you away again you are safe here.

Y/n looked up he she started staring at his face she couldn't stop staring because jimin was looking like his father those same eyes,the same hair and almost all of the features of his face was similar to father y/n thought that's it's his father sitting infront of him.

Y/n: Fa....father!? *tears started rolling down to her face*

Jimin quickly hugged her tightly and started caressing her back

Jimin: oh my y/niieee you have grown up so much...you were a cute little kid back then now look at you being all grown up.

Jimin backed off and looked at y/n she was giving a confused look she didn't understand what jimin meant right now.

Jimin: I'm sorry I left you behind without telling anything.

Y/n: who....who are you! *y/n was hoping that it wasn't him who she was waiting all her life but jimin answer was as she expected*

Jimin: I'm your older brother y/n jimin!! Park jimin

Y/n was kind of shocked and the same she wasn't everything whatever happened all this time as effected her mentally that she doesn't know how to respond properly.

Jimin: hey!! What's with the face aren't you happy to see me? *y/n quickly hugged him and jimin also hugged her back and started crying*

Y/n: whe....where were you?! *she sobbed*

Jimin: I'm sorry don't cry!

Y/n: you know i-i waited every...every single day that my....my brother will return...but y-you never c-came.

Jimin: I only left for your safety y/n..

Y/n: brother you don't know how hard m-my life was i-i am to tired of everything...I-I want everything to stop!!

Jimin backed off and said something to y/n.

Jimin: I promise you from now on nothing will happen I won't let a single person touch you not even your hair strand I will never leave you again and I will protect you from everything now please stop crying it's sadness me when I see you cry.. *y/n nodded*

Jimin: are you hungry?! *y/n nodded* the dinner is ready can you walk or should I bring it here.

Y/n: I can walk but I need your help.

Jimin: of course c'mon get up I have prepared your favourite dish also that your danger bomb fries (well that's the dish y/n invented when she was a kid it's like the size of fries is enormous and which is covered with spices)

Y/n: you still remember that?

Jimin: of course I also remember when you bullyed the neighbours kid poor him I feel bad for him.

Y/n: lol I was pretty naughty back then *y/n chuckled*

Jimin: just keep smiling like that smile suits you. *y/n again smiled and jimin helped her to walk till downstairs for dinner*

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook was standing on the terrace smoking and from behind jiwon came.

Jieun: Jungkook what was all that?!

Jungkook: what?

Jieun: the firing?

Jungkook: ohh y/n's brother came and took her away.

Jieun: what?! Are you serious- *Jungkook cut off her*

Jungkook: noona I'm not in mood to fight with you please take jiwon and get back to your home it's dangerous here.

Jieun: that little kid is scared she isn't coming out of the room I have been trying for so long but she isn't coming out now what should I do?

Jungkook: oh god!!

Jungkook turn back and went towards the room where jiwon was. He opened the room door and called for her.

Jungkook: jiwon muffin it's me your uncle come here..

Jiwon was hiding under her blanket.

Jungkook: jiwon..I know you are under the blanket you want me to get you or you will come your self.

Jieun: look my little daughter your uncle is here come out now.

Jungkook: she won't listen like this.

Jungkook went near the bed and removed the blanket.

Jungkook: jiwo- JIWWOOONNN!!!!!!

To be continued...

I hope you like this part the part was almost complete just last part was reaming anyways ignored the grammatical error I didn't re read the part so if you find any mistakes ignore that I almost wrote in midnight btw hope you all be healthy and

!!! Happy New Year !!! In advance 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.9K 106
[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you at any moment; that's an ocean you can't...
601K 13.9K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...
219K 6.6K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
84.6K 5.3K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...