š—•š—Ÿš—¢š—¢š——š—¦š—§š—”š—œš—”š—¦ || š—ļæ½...

By Curiosity_Naivety

āš—œ š—°š—®š—»'š˜ š˜š—²š—¹š—¹ š˜„š—µš—¼'š˜€ š˜„š—¼š—暝˜€š—² - š—°š˜‚š—暝˜€š—²š˜€ š—¼š—æ š˜š—µš—² š—½š˜€š˜†š—°š—µš—¼š—½š—®š˜š—µš˜€ š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜š—µš—æ... More

šŸ¢.šŸ¢
šŸ¢.šŸ£
šŸ¢.šŸ„
šŸ¢.šŸ¦

šŸ¢.šŸ¤

999 98 63
By Curiosity_Naivety

(Keeping the cursed technique vague for now because it's complicated asf and it hurts my brain)

While Ijichi took Kugisaki away to have her injuries treated, y/n remained with Fushiguro to wait on Itadori.

"You sure you don't want me to go in?"

"I'm sure."

"If Sukuna is running rampant, I could take him."

"Oh please, you'd die in less than a minute."

The h/c haired girl laughed, "I wasn't talking about a fight, Fushiguro-kun." he looked at her, in complete shock and disbelief, "However, if I did put in some squabbles with him, I'd at least last a minute and a half."

"What did you mean by that?"

"Mean by what?"

"What you said earlier—" Fushiguro began, stopping himself with a wince, 'Nope, no, don't do it.' "Nevermind, I don't even want to know at this point."

"Don't ask questions you don't wanna know the answer to, Fushiguro." y/n hummed with a small smile before silence fell between the two of them.

The h/c haired girl fidgeted a bit, fiddling with the sword still held in her grasp. The thought of going back in with that freak Sukuna should've scared her, but the fear just wasn't getting to her.

Sword, it was that damned sword. Y/n loved her grandfather, but sometimes she wondered what he was thinking when he gave the cursed tool to her.

It was constantly yapping in her ear about this and that. Cut her! Stab him! Flay her alive! Cut his nose off! Give me more blood! More, more, more!

She couldn't remember the last time she felt genuine, butt-clenching, fear. Ahhhhh, what a pain.

Itadori on the other hand, he seemed like a nice guy.

That was the impression y/n had gotten from him in the short period of time they'd been acquainted.

'I want to get to know him even more. I want to go shopping with my classmates, I want to go out to eat with them!' y/n thought with a little determined nod, 'And I'll get to do that. I'll make sure of it!'

All of a sudden, the duo felt a jolt run through them.
The pair exchanged a look, "Was that...?"

The girl nodded, "I think it was. The innate domain fell, so that must mean the special grade is dead."

The angsty sea urchin glanced back towards the detention center, 'Now, we just need to wait for Itadori to return safely! Should I send L/n to get him?'

Another jolt, this one far more obvious. Overwhelming, suffocating pressure followed.

Fushiguro was frozen where he stood, while y/n went right into fight mode as Itadori— no, not Itadori stepped out from behind them all casual and 💩.

"If it's the brat you're wondering about, he won't be coming back." Itadori but not Itadori hummed with a little smirk.

Fushiguro looked about ready to 💩 himself.
Was he sweating, or was that just the rain?

"No need to be so frightened. I happen to be in a good mood, so let's chat for a bit." Itadori but not Itadori hummed as he walked out in front of the duo.

Y/n's eyes followed Itadori but not Itadori, waiting for him to make a move. It was difficult to stand still, a trembling hand gripping the wrist of the one that held her sword.

Not because she was scared or something, but because the damned voices were even louder than before.

'GIVE IT TO ME, COME ON CUT HIM! JUST ONCE! I WANNA SEE THAT 🚚ER BLEED!'

'Shut up, shut up, shut up—'

"This is what he gets for trying to force me into any kind of pact. He seems to be having some trouble switching back, but it'll only be a matter of time." Itadori but not Itadori and most definitely Sukuna RIPPED THE TOP HALF OF HIS DAMN UNIFORM OFF.

"PUBLIC INDECENCY!" y/n cringed but kept her eyes open. Closing them would be a death sentence.

'Damn, he's super built. What's his workout regime?'

'Cut him.'

'SHUT UP'

"I gave it some thought, and figured I could do this." definitely Sukuna continued before thrusting his own damn hand into his chest, giggling all weird and 💩.

Fushiguro was still frozen, "Wha-What are you—"
Y/n was fighting to stay still.

'IT'S RIGHT THERE YOU SCARED LITTLE ♀🐶, GET IT! LICK IT OR SOMETHING, JUST GIVE IT-!'

'HELL NO IM NOT GONNA LICK IT, YOU DEGENERATE, I'M TRYING TO FOCUS RIGHT NOW!'

Sukuna was bleeding from the damn mouth but still ripped his vessel's heart right out and held it up. Ohhh there was so much blood. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

"I'm taking the brat hostage." Sukuna sneered as he tossed away the still beating heart like it was garbage, "I can live without this right here, but the same can't be said for the brat. Switching with me means he dies. And, just for good measure..." bro proceeded to swallow a whole finger.

"I'm gonna faint." y/n mumbled as she teetered a bit.

"Don't you dare!" Fushiguro hissed, looking back and forth between his classmate and Sukuna in a panic.

Translation: please don't leave me with this psycho

"And with that, I'm as free as a bird! Now you can be scared," Sukuna chimed as he flaunted those sharp 🍑 nails of his, "I'll kill you both. For no reason at all!"

🚚ed up. This entire situation was 🚚ed up!
Even now, with this freak Sukuna right in front of her, y/n still didn't feel scared in the slightest.

Instead, she had a bunch of messed up thoughts running through her head! Ohhhh the voices...

Out of the corner of her eye, y/n spotted Fushiguro readying himself to square up. They were fighting, then? Okay, y/n could help out a bit.

"You clearly don't get it, Itadori will switch back. Even if it means he'll die." Fushiguro's voice was oddly calm for someone facing off against a weirdo like Sukuna, "That's just the kind of person he is."

"You're giving him way too much credit. Sure, he's a little tougher than most humans, but that doesn't change a thing." Sukuna retorted with a grin as he wiped blood from his mouth, "Just a moment ago, the brat was scared to tears as he was on the verge of death. Going on and on about his regrets and nonsense like that. I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself!"

Y/n glanced at her sea urchin classmate. She could tell his brain was working up a plan, but he was shaking quite a bit. Did she wanna let him do this alone?

"Yo, Fushiguro." y/n murmured, drawing his attention back to her, "You trust Itadori, right?" a little blink, followed by a nod, "I understand. Then it's settled!"

Curse her inability to feel fear!
Curse the damned sword!
And curse her grand— no, no no no he was off limits.

"After this, we're all going to KFC! You, Itadori, Kugisaki, and I!" y/n declared with a grin, "I'll make sure of it!"

Fushiguro couldn't nod his agreement, the possibility of Itadori surviving this situation was next to impossible. Still, they were fighting for their survival here, "Okay!" 'Don't think, don't hesitate! Just do it!'

The moment the boy summoned Nue, the bird-like shikigami emerging from his shadow, he felt a hand grab him by the back of his clothing.

He gave y/n a questioning look.
She smiled back at him.

"What are you—"

"We're running away."

"What?"

"I SAID WE'RE RUNNING THE 🚚 AWAY!"

Sukuna raised a brow, "You know, discussing your plans right in front of me isn't the sm—" y/n's sword cut through the air, headed right for his neck.

He stepped back, easily avoiding the blade, but something still slashed him across the eyes, effectively blinding him. It didn't last long though, his eyes repairing themselves at record speeds.

Still, y/n and Fushiguro had gone poof by then.

"So she still hit me, huh? Was it the cursed tool? No... likely the work of her technique." Sukuna mumbled, eyes on the ground where the earth had been sliced into in several areas, "But she cut right through dismantle... must be because of that katana."

The curse caught sight of blood on the ground, clearly belonging to the sneaky pest that had skeddadled with Fushiguro in tow. So, he'd still cut her.

A grin, a horribly menacing grin.
"Interesting..."

A couple miles away, insane isn't it, y/n was running as fast as she could with Fushiguro tucked under her arm. She was trying to think of a plan on the go.

Make a barrier?
No, he'd catch up and kill them both. And how the hell would a barrier protect them against a complete beast like Sukuna!?

They couldn't fight him directly. He clearly wanted them dead for the hell of it, and there was no telling how long he'd play around with them before getting bored and just ending them.

Running seemed like the only option at the moment.

Fushiguro was in a bit of a daze as he processed what just happened. Something hit his cheek, bringing him back to reality, and he reached up to wipe it away. When he looked at his hand, he found red staining his fingertips.

Blood? Was he bleeding?

His blue eyes trailed up to y/n and found a long cut across her cheek. Not too deep, but still bleeding.

"You're bleeding," Fushiguro began, narrowly missing biting his tongue when y/n started running downhill, jostling the poor boy around a bit.

"No 💩." y/n replied as she skidded around a corner and onto a street, 'Ah, no good. We're out in the open.'

As she skittered about, looking for a more sheltered place to run, her mind kept jumping back to the moment she'd attacked. She couldn't see it, but every nerve in her body was screaming.

Something was going to hit her.

Moving out of the way would've put Fushiguro in danger, so y/n had done the first thing that came to mind and slashed. One slash had turned into three, striking the curse at once and momentarily blinding him.

In that same moment, something else had cut through the air. Since it was in the katana's path, it was cut as well, but y/n had still gotten hit. It was cursed energy, there was no mistaking it since it 🚚ing cut y/n's cheek, but the way it'd sliced into the ground behind the two first years was almost enough for y/n to feel fear again.

...no, no nevermind. She was still hungry for blood.
The cursed tool, Blade of Ten Thousand Winters *ugh long 🍑 name*, was imbued with a technique.

It would cut everything in its path without fail and with no discrimination. The target, cursed energy, attacks, hell, even the air itself; if it was in the way, it would be sliced.

Nothing good comes for free, as the katana had a strange little side effect of driving the holder to near insanity, but y/n's grandmother had taken precautions to ensure it wouldn't knock her granddaughter off the deep end. That was a story for later, though.

The nudist had caught up to them.

Y/n dug her heels into the ground and skidded to a halt just as Sukuna dropped in their path, kicking up wet earth and briefly obscuring y/n's vision.

"You know running away is rude, right? Is this what all sorcerers in this day and age do?" Sukuna sneered with a grin as y/n kept Fushiguro tucked under her arm.

"No, just me." y/n replied with a tense smile, 'We're so dead. We're 🚚ed, we're so damn screwed!' "Damn!"

The girl sheathed her sword, receiving no resistance this time as she let Fushiguro stand on his own.

No words were exchanged as the two began to run, circling Sukuna as the dude just stood there with his hands in his pockets. Unbothered, completely relaxed.

There's no such thing as a fair 1v1 in JJK, so the two first years went at him together. Didn't change anything. This entire situation was a reverse jumping waiting to happen.

Sukuna easily weaved and stepped out of the way of the pair's attacks, smiling and laughing, "Interesting. You use shikigami, but you still come right at me. And you, the one who likes to run, does your technique not work without the sword."

Y/n didn't think she wanted to answer that question, but Nue came in clutch and dive bombed Sukuna. Back to the usual routine: the first years attacking, Sukuna dodging all casual and 💩.

"More." Sukuna urged with a grin as the duo just kept on missing those hits, "More. More. More!" Good grief.

Bro snatched up Fushiguro and spun him around, "Put more curse behind it when you strike me!" he proceeded to backhand the poor dude with the back of his fist.

Sukuna didn't even bat an eye as he tilted his head to the side, avoiding a punch y/n intended to pop him in the back of the head with, only for an invisible force to slam into his face. He was struck in the chin, his nose, and liver all at once.

"Ha!" the singular noise of laughter was nowhere near as menacing as that grin on the curse's face as he turned his head to look at the girl, "There it is!"

"Y/n, move!" Fushiguro and she did just that, hopping back as the shadows beneath them swelled before a snake shikigami emerged. It snatched Sukuna up, taking him high up in the sky while Nue flew in to pull a pikachu and thunderbolt his 🍑.

"Ooh..." the girl murmured and yelped when Fushiguro grabbed her by the hand and began dragging her along, "We're running again? Okay."

They weren't given much time to flee, Sukuna breaking out of the snake shikigami's grasp by literally ONESHOTTING it, then proceeding to grab both first years by the back of their clothing.

Y/n almost disintegrated with how hard she cringed, "Ugh..! Nudist hands!"

"You're troublesome. I'll kill you later." "What."

The h/c haired girl could've sworn her heart dropped to her 🍑 as she was suddenly tossed in one direction while Fushiguro was thrown in the other.

She went tumbling onto the roof of a building, a little bruised up and battered but fine otherwise. The same couldn't be said for poor Fushiguro Megumi though.

Y/n watched in awe and slight concern as Sukuna smacked Fushiguro around in the air like a baseball before the two disappeared from sight.

He was totally gonna kill him.

It wasn't difficult to follow them, y/n just had to follow the path of destruction left by Sukuna tossing poor Fushiguro around like a rag doll.

Eventually, Sukuna stopped throwing Fushiguro around and y/n was able to finally track them down. It'd started raining, and her damn uniform was soaked!

The only reason she found them was because Sukuna was yelling and 💩. Crazy bastard, his 🍑 belonged in a damn asylum.

Y/n skidded around the corner, chest heaving.
She was ready to box if it came to it!
...sort of, maybe, not really.

"Whew... oh 💩, man, you're still alive...! Incredible, that's like— at least three minutes!" y/n wheezed as she began hurrying over, "Ah—"

Wait a minute. This was...

"Oh, L/n!" Sukuna— nah that was Itadori. He turned his head to give y/n an awkward little smile, "You're here too." he was looking a little sleepy there... "I'm m running out of time, but it's a relief I won't have to worry about you guys, Kugisaki, or Gojo-sensei."

Gojo? Who the hell needed to worry about him?
Y/n was about to correct him on that 💩—

"Live a long life."

Yo what.

Itadori then proceeded to fall forward onto the wet ground, and it finally occurred to y/n that he was lacking a heart at the moment. Oh... OH 💩!

'I 🚚ING JINXED IT!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 826 28
š€š«šž š²šØš® š«šžšššš² š­šØ šš¢šž? š†šØš­ š¦š² š’š”š¢š§š¢š ššš¦š¢ šžš²šžš¬ šØš§. š„šÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š 'š¬ šŸš¢š§šž. š†šØš­ š¦š² š’š”š¢š§š¢š ššš¦š¢...
1.2K 40 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
4.2K 333 15
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
356K 4.5K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...