Love is beautiful || Minwon

由 sonnylmh

"Hyung, why are you so good to me?" "Huh?" "Since this morning, I got that I persuade you into driving me to... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

126 2 0
由 sonnylmh

"Here is the document you asked for, Jisoo-ssi." Seungcheol said, sticking out the papers that he brought to the other man.

"Thank you, Seungcheol-ssi. You're working hard. Have a nice day." Jisoo grinned, reaching out to take the said document.

"I- Um-" the older started, fiddling around.

"Do you have anything else to say to me?"

"Is Jeonghan here?"

"Of course, he is. He's working for our department after all."

"Oh, is he mad?"

"I can't say if he's mad or not, but I call him for you if you want."

"No, no need for that. Then, I'll be on my way." Seungcheol bowed, proceeded back to his office.

"Just a friendly reminder, Seungcheol-ssi." Jisoo remarked, "If you dragged on your feeling further than this, the others will snitch their chance."

The finance assistant paused halfway through the door; his fists clenched tightly.

"Thank you for your reminder, Jisoo-ssi. I will take it into consideration. Likewise, have a wonderful evening." Seungcheol turned around, gives the audit manager a halfhearted smile. Once he returned back to his previous position, his smile faded, showing his cold face as he continued his way back.

He wasn't going to showcase his jealousy side, at least not today and not to the person that make him doubt on his decision. He won't be seeing that man until next year anyway with that year's financial statement or that what he thought.

Seungcheol walked across the room where it would be Jeonghan's office. He walked slower, the closer the office is. He planned to have a talk with him after giving the documents since Jeonghan didn't come to eat at lunchtime. He also wanted to apologize for blandly avoiding the latter.

When he arrived at the door to the office, he raised his hand about to knock on the door but hesitated, making his hand float in the air.

"AHH," Jeonghan who opened the door from the inside, startled to the site of Seungcheol standing outside of his office, "Yah, Choi Seungcheol. Weren't you at Jisoo's office? What are you doing in front of my office?"

"Oh, were you going somewhere?"

"Obviously," Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "It's past 5:30pm. I need to go home."

"Really?" Seungcheol checked his watch, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"Don't bother. I go with Jisoo. We went on the same road."

"Why did I keep hearing that shithead name." He spoke under his breath.

Jeonghan pretended not to hear what the other called his boss, giggling inside from the obvious sign that the Seungcheol showed.

"Just say what you want to say to me earlier. I want to go home."

"Nothing, you can go." Seungcheol motioned for the younger to move first.

"Alright, then I'll be on my way. Drive safe and rest well, you look pale like a ghost." Jeonghan rounded his heel to his boss and also his friend's office.

Only when Jeonghan went inside that Seungcheol advanced to the elevator. Tapped the 7th floor button, he sighed heavily and slumped onto the wall. At his office, he prepared his bag to go home too, since he had been working overtime at the company for 3 nights.

Took a quick look to Wonwoo's office, the light was off. Then, he remembered that Wonwoo went out early due to whatever the reason he decided not to tell the older about.

After that, he went back to the elevator and pressed ground floor to the parking lot, his eyes were about to close any minute now; he felt sore throughout his body.

Arriving at the parking, he was greeted by the security guard to which he politely bowed back to show respect. In his car, he threw his bag to the backseat of the car and flopped on the steering wheel.

When he finally looked up to start the engine, he spotted Jisoo and Jeonghan walked out of the elevator together; with Jeonghan was laughing and hitting Jisoo at whatever the other told him.

Seungcheol always admired the way that Jeonghan's eyes formed a crescent moon whenever he had a big smile or laughed at something. But this time is different situation, he stared at the crescent smile that someone else other than him, brought out from the angel like man.

It was his fault at the beginning for denying his own feeling toward the other man. In fact, Seungcheol wanted to make things better for both of them when he approached Jeonghan's office this evening.

Instead, he was blinded by his own rages the moment that Jeonghan brought up Jisoo name to his face. It reminded him of the statement that the audit manager threw at him, when giving the documents.

It made him thinking that the audit manager had some sort of special relationship with his assistant other than colleagues.

Stressed out from his work and anger from the person he likes, Seungcheol drove home in illegal speed, probably going to wake up to speeding ticket sending to his home but he didn't care.

Entering his house, he threw himself face first onto his bed, even without changing his work attire and walked into his slumber.

In Jisoo's car, the two made themselves out of the company's parking lot with Jeonghan's laughter echoing inside.

"Then, what did you do next?"

"I threw the water in the glass at him, of course. That dutchbag should be thrown into a hot soup instead."

"Our Joshuji really care a lot about his sister. Even went as far as stalking her to her date and found out about his cheating history."

"Definitely, our Eunchae deserved the best. I don't think there would be anyone that could fit to be her boyfriend."

"Not even me?" Jeonghan gasped.

"Don't even think about it, Yoon Jeonghan." Jisoo threatened.

"Relax, I'm not interested in her. Besides, I'm gay as fuck and also have my ddaddu already." Jeonghan empathized, "talking about him, what did you do or say to him this evening?"

"Not much, why?"

"He came to my office this evening and I asked him what did he want to say and he replied back with 'nothing', then offer to drive me home to which I rejected."

"Why reject? Are you stupid, Jeonghan? That was the best time to fix whatever argument you two are having. No?" the driver scolded his passenger.

"My side was absolutely nothing, I don't even know what we are disagreeing on. After coming to your department for four days, he decided to ignore me." Jeonghan pouted, his eyes were glossy and red.

"Okay, okay, no crying." Jisoo panicked to see his best friend were on the edge of tear, getting the tissue from the back pocket of his chair and passing to the passenger seat.

While Jeonghan patted dry his tear and blew his nose, Jisoo said, "at my office, he asked me if I saw you and I told him I do, even offer to call you over if he wants to meet, but he refused." He continued, "then I told him that he should confess fast, if not the other will get you."

"Why are you telling him that? No one going to get me." He scoffed

"I do so that my best friend would not come to me to complain about his lover every single day." Jisoo rolled his eyes and continued to drive along the street.

"So that is why he cursed you when I mentioned your name." he realized.

"He's what?" the audit manager stepped on the brake at the red light, "That airhead. I just give him a suggestion and he dared to curse me."

"You deserved it, to be honest." In small voice, Jeonghan rebutted.

"Huh? Lover over best friend now, aren't you? Should I pull over?"

"No, my Joshuji is the best. Please don't put me in the middle of the street. I still love you." Jeonghan begged

"Sweet ass mouth you have." Jisoo started to drive again.

"Hehe, drive on."

-------------

Happy New Year, everyone. ✨ 2023 was a great lesson, also a great heartbreak for me.

Hope 2024 treat you guys better both physically and mentally 🤍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
69.4K 2.1K 20
Kim Seungmin, the schools student council president was asked to tutor a student who is failing his classes. Hwang Hyunjin, the schools popular boy...
16.4K 543 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
12.5K 323 25
Joshua smirked as he saw Y/n getting scolded by the teacher. Y/n was glaring at him and if eyes could kill, Mr.Hong would have been dead by now. A...