Light and Stone

By lunabee10

Misanna has dreamed of being recruited by a royal Academy since she could carry a sword, and when she finally... More

Prologue
The Letter
Final Night
Goodbyes and Omens
The Academy
The Attack
Escape From Stone Hill
Tunnels and Palaces
A King's Welcome
Initiation
The Tower
Sleep
A Trade of Secrets
The Hidden Library
The Arena

Author's Note

23 1 0
By lunabee10

Hi all!!

I started writing this story on a whim, inspired by the idea of a determined, sword-wielding teenage girl I probably wanted to be when I was younger. I definitely used to romanticize the idea of being someone who didn't need help from anyone, and who was fiercely independent--but now that I've grown up a bit, I know that being strong and independent is not (and shouldn't be) without the absence of fear, doubt, friendship, love, and even schoolgirl crushes. Girlhood is an incredible, rewarding thing, and I hope you end up enjoying the girlhood of a protagonist who feels all of these things while cutting down her enemies with a double edged sword.

Thanks for reading!

Content Warning: Mild/Moderate Violence, Blood, & Language

Cover Image from Canva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 20 20
It's coming near to the end of Alethea Jenson's school year, and she can't wait to work and earn some money. However, like every story, there is alwa...
2.8K 582 113
Students come from around the world to attend four specialized and prestigious schools - The Kings' Alliance Royal Academies. They are the future of...
575 8 25
Miri lives on a mountain where, for generations, her ancestors have quarried stone and lived a simple life. Then word comes that the king's priests h...
252 40 10
A simple little witch, daughter of both Human and Witch had been accepted into one of the most prestigious witch academy ever. Being a nature witch a...