๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต||๐˜ฝ๐™ก...

By y0kii130

|| ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šž๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŒ๐š” ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–!๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› || [๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐€๐”] A magician girl got a scholarship to a hig... More

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ !ยฟ?ยก || ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
! ๐€ ๐›๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ !
โ€ข ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž: ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ เฐŒ๏ธŽ
โ€ข ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ?
My oc drawing|Kumiko Enoshima

โ€ข ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ: ๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ เฐŒ๏ธŽ

287 17 13
By y0kii130

Today was the day that I moved out from my apartment to my new school that i will be living in to start my new life. They said that i will be living there until I graduate. I said that to my mom while calling her on the phone while packing my bags. My mom replied "remember to bring your cat too, he will starved to death if you don't bring him along." She sighed "yes, i know mom...don't worry about it" Mom chuckled softly and replied "okay, okay but be careful and be nice to everyone okay?" Y/n hum "mhm...i still don't know why i even got a scholarship to a sports school...i don't even play any sports tho." Then i said to my mom "well then i will call you when i got to my dormitory." She then ended the call.

After a while of packing my bags and my cat stuff, I was finally done with all the stuff that I needed to bring. I then grab cookie and put him in the pet capsule backpack. Then i say goodbye to my apartment that i been living for a year. I take my bags and my cookie cat~And set out to a new start of my life.

On my way to the train station i bump to tall man, that has a chin-length purple hair that ties in a high ponytail and the man also had a big bright purple eyes. Damn he looks fine, and there was another person behind the hot man, the man is much taller than the purple hair guy, he had short white hair and he has gray-colored eyes. woah damm he looks fine too.

My belongings loosen up from my grip. I feel so clumsy and embarrassed but even more embarrassed that i was just wearing my magician outfit not some pretty outfit that i can impressed this two damm fine man in front of me.

When i was about to get up from the floor suddenly the purple hair guy handed his hand to me "hey miss, are you okay?" He looked at me, damm i felt my face was getting red like a tomato, i then quickly grab his hand and i quickly grab my belongings and bow down to him "I'm really sorry for bumping into you and thank you" I spoke awkwardly and laughed nervously, the man chuckled and smiled at me "oh, it's okay...i want to say sorry too..i didn't see you there.." he spoke, I laughed awkwardly and just looked at the white hair guy that was focusing on his phone. After an awkward silent, the train was finally here! I quickly ran inside the train without looking back at those two guys.

After dropping to her destination, she looked to her right and saw the same damn handsome man that she saw earlier, she was a little shocked but didn't care much about it, the man from earlier didn't notice her. She then just walked towards the bus station and got her ticket bus and after a while of waiting she finally got into the bus and decided to sit down on the back of the seat, she sighed heavily, feeling a bit tired while looking at the window and suddenly she felt like someone was sitting beside her, she the look to her right and saw it was him! And the other guy, i was shocked and he was also shocked. "EH" me and the purple hair guy replied at the same time making the white guy look at us both "huh?" The white guy looks at the purple hair guy. "It's you again!" The purple hair guy spoke and smiled- damn don't smile at me, i awkwardly laughed "y-yeah.. it's you two! Hellooo!" I spoke in a stutter, feeling embarrassed, i then felt like the white hair guy  was looking at me "hey....are you a magician...?" The white hair guy asked while looking at me as if he was judging my clothes, i nob and smile "oh yes..! I am!" I spoke happily and wink at him, the white guy hum and continued focusing on his phone... rude. "Hey don't mind him.. he's always like that... anyways I'm Reo Mikage and this is Nagi Seishiro! How about you?" Reo spoke and smiled at me, "O-oh! Hahaha....well....well.. I'm Y/N L/N , a professional magician!" I spoke confidently and laughed.

After a few hours of the small talk at bus stop, it was my final destination, i then walked off the bus and walked towards the school called "blue lock" Weird asf school name, i thought. I then continue walking towards the school until i bumped someone again, what the fu- "Eh?" "Eh?" Me and Reo spoke together while looking at each other in shock and Nagi just looked at us "it's you again"

(Btw this is how i imagine cookie looks like)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 34.6K 24
โ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐“๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐โž โŽฏ a young women's football prodigy gets webbed into her insane family friend's equally insane...
819K 37.4K 40
๐˜†/๐—ป do you guys really think i'd watch 22 sweaty guys run back and forth on a field, kicking a ball around? ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ yes ๐˜†/๐—ป you are goddamn RIG...
501K 3.6K 14
Well yall know the drill very smutty so if you dont like that dont read it fem reader. #1, in nataliaromanova