𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 24

2.8K 106 9
By Therealxtae

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄

As I checked the security footages of the club, everything seemed to be going well. It was around 1 am in the morning and I was physically tired from tiring up loose ends with the club all day.

I shoot Nylah a text to know that I'm leaving and to close for me around 4 am and just as I was about to get up out the chair someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey goodnight I'm clocking out" Trinity gave me a short wave. It was her routine she did since the day she started working here.

I gave her a short nod

She was about to leave and that's when I got a glimpse of her belly that was finally showing.

Part of the reason why I'm mad at her is because of the pregnancy. It was her choice and I know I couldn't do anything about it, but why would she trap herself with her ex that publicly embarrassed her and cheated on her.

If I had known Trinity before damn right I would never fumble her. She's beautiful and smart and sometimes a smartass, but she can also be a lil stubborn and hardheaded sometimes. She's not fake like the past girls I've dealt with which is what I like about her.

I wanted to say something but I let her go. I wanted to apologize for the other day on why I got so defensive and pushed the only thing that made my life interesting away.

Between the club and Zay– not to mention Valentina always on my ass about shit– I've been really stressed out lately. Hopefully soon enough I can find a balance between the two.

I got up out the chair and grabbed my stuff before I left the office.

_______

"Where have you been?" Valentina asked as soon as I entered my apartment.

I heavily sighed, taking off my shoes.

She was seated on the couch in a thin robe.

"Just came back from the club. Is Zay still sleeping?" I asked, making my way into the kitchen for something to drink.

"Yeah I put him to bed and hour ago" Tina joined me in the kitchen.

"I've been waiting all day for you to get home"

I looked her up and down. "Why is not like you care" I opened the fridge to get a bottle water.

"I do" she began taking off her robe.

I smacked my lips. "Listen I'm hells tired and ima head to bed any second now."

"So let's do a quickie" she stepped closer and u took a step back.

"What's up?" she gave me a weird look.

"I already told you what's up and you not listening." I scoffed

"But since when you not into sex with me no more?"

"Bro I just got back from work and I'm tired. Not everything about sex Valentina!"

"You never been acting like this before. C'mon let's do it" she taunted, grabbing my belt.

I pushed her off me and she fell to the ground.

"Yo chill out" I kissed my teeth.

"WHAT THE FUCK GENIE?!!!"  Valentina yelled, mugging me.

She grabbed her robe and put it back on.

"You know what fuck you!" she mugged me before she walked out the kitchen.

________

I had made a Walmart run earlier this morning for a few things and I took Zay along with me because Valentina was still sleeping also he wouldn't stop crying if I left him.

"Yo where the fuck did you take my son!" Valentina approached me by the front door as Zay and I entered the apartment.

My smile instantly faded.

"Look mommy daddy bought me a hot wheels car set from Walmart." Zay held it up to show Valentina.

"That's cool Zay can you please go play with it in your room so I can talk to daddy." she spoke softly to him.

"Alright" Zay ran off.

"Relax I took him with me to Walmart." I sighed shutting the door behind me.

"And you didn't tell me? I woke up and found him missing."

"So now I need to notify you every time I take my son out?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He's my son"

"Oh so suddenly he's your son?" I laughed

"I was the one that raised him on my own." she shot back.

"See this is why I can't deal with yo ungrateful ass.  You wanna be a single mom so bad you don't even wanna acknowledge that I'm active in his life."

"You didn't change his diapers, you didn't feed him, you didn't buy him no clothes. " she listed off her fingers. "My family had to do that." she pointed at her chest.

"Nah it's because yo selfish ass didn't allow me to see him up until a year ago."

"I did what was best for him at the time. You were fucking reckless why would I allow my son to be around that kind of influence?" she yelled

"Bro calm the fuck down you doing too much" I kissed my teeth, getting irritated as seconds went by.

"I'm doing too much?" she laughed

Valentina stood there laughing, mumbling words in spanish to herself.

"You a lucky piece a shit that Zay is here with us right now" was all she said then walked away.

I left the apartment because I was tired of  Valentina.

Right now I needed some advice and sister was only person I could count on to give me a real advice because she's very blunt.

I took the elevator up to Trinity's apartment and knocked on the door.

Trinity opened it, giving me a weird look.

I missed those beautiful eyes

"Delano?"

"Hey is my sister here?"

"No she just left. What happened?"

Shit

"Nothing I just need to talk with my sister." I told her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave her a fake smile.

"You wanna come in and wait for her she'll back in like ten minutes. She just went to buy food down the street."

"Ight" I agreed

I made my self comfortable on the couch pulling out my phone.

"You want something to drink?"  Trinity offered and I shook my head no.

"Ok" she nodded her head joining me on the couch.

It looked like she had been watching her show on the tv prior to my arrival.

A few mins went by just silence between me and her. I was getting quite invested in the show I can't lie.

My phone lit up and Valentina's name popped up.

I turned off my phone and sink deeper into the couch. The fact that she's also clingy makes things even worse.

"You ok?" Trinity asked, giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah" I nodded my head

"You don't look ok" she went on.

I grabbed her legs and put them in my lap.

"What are you doing?" she giggled, giving me a weird look.

I started massaging her feet

"What I can't give you a massage?" I smiled

"I never said that"

"When was the last time you got a feet massage?"

"Mmm I actually never had one" she told me.

"Really?! damn you missing out" I told her.

"I guess so"

Damn she looks so beautiful from the light reflecting off the tv.

"This actually kinda feel good" Trinity said

"You giving me a back massage next" I told her.

"Maybe"

Better than a no

"So you think I'm doing this for free?" I went on.

"Yeah cause why not" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright you not getting no more" I pushed her legs off me.

"Fine" she focused her attention back to the tv.

The front door opened and Kya walked in interrupting our little conversation.

"Did I miss out something?" Kya gave us a weird look.

"Nah he actually here to see you" Trinity answered.

"What's up?" Kya raised an eyebrow.

"I need to talk to you in private."

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 868 30
❝ We both know she deserves a better boyfriend. But I know she can't leave me. She can't see the problems that I have. She's blinded by love. ❞ Alyy...
117K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
1.6K 111 22
Where a nasty breakup brings Alyiah closer to someone. "Don't cry over that idiot," his voice was muffled by my hair. "I'm trying not to," my voice w...
11.5K 378 31
[Completedβœ”] Don't they know this is the end of the world? I've never seen my husband's best friend this way before, he's so lovely under this simple...