Lost Yet Remembered

By createRebels

All except Kurisu forgot about Okabe, her lab's mad scientist leader. One day, a mysterious intelligent purpl... More

Lost Yet Remembered

5 1 0
By createRebels

From time to time, a certain man in a white lab coat appeared in long red-haired woman's mind. She asked about that man to everyone she encountered. Yet, no one except her even have a memory of him.

"Okabe..."

With tears coming out of her eyes, she walked and walked until she bumped onto someone in the middle of a crossroad. As the sign's light approached red, she was pulled by that someone to a sidewalk.

"Mademoiselle, are you alright?"

When she looked up, she saw that he was a white-clad man with long layered blond hair, golden eyes, purple skin, golden jewelries, and golden elf shoes. On his face were two yelow lines with "DIO" written on them.

"I'm alright. Are you heading to an anime convention?"

That man turned his head from side to side.

"No, but let's hang out. Perhaps, in an amusement park."

"That's a great idea,"

She narrowed her eyes to him.

"as long as you won't do anything perverted to me."

"Of course. Kurisu, is it?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, I've read your publications about Neuroscience, at least."

"At least. So you know more about me then."

"You're a well known scientist all over the world, so I, DIO, would have known about it."

"DIO, is that your real name?"

"Correct. Did you think that I just wrote a fictional character's name on my face?"

"Anyone would arrive at that conclusion."

"But not those who knew of me."

"Alright. Let's hang out to a nearby amusement park. But how did you know that I like to hang out there?"

"Well, I saw you hanging out with Mayushii and a mad scientist."

Her enlarged eyes lit up.

"Mad scientist?! Do you also know about him?"

"Hm... Not exactly. But I heard him calling himself that, his process of making a time leap machine, and so on."

"What a talkative pervert!"

She folded her arms across her chest and turned her head away from him and to her side.

"Are you talking about me or him?"

"Both!"

"Anyway, it's not nice to leak secrets to just about anyone. Let's go!"

They strolled around and talked as they checked out the various shops around them from anime, to maid cafes to computers, to appliances, and anything that can be found in Akihabara, Japan. Soon, they arrived at the entrance of an amusement park with "Polnareffland" written on its top. For now, nobody was lining up to the cashier in front of them. At the cashier booth, there were posters all over it.

"Okabe and Mayuri took their pictures here as models for this amusement park."

"So he's that bloke with short black hair and suit. Too bad, his face isn't shown."

She pouted with red appearing on her face.

"Hoho. What if I change the future so that you're the one with him, instead of her?"

"P-Preposterous!"

"Come on, don't be shy."

"Hmph!"

Without a word, she ran to the cashier and bought the ride-all-you-can tickets for the two of them.

"Ladies first. What ride do you want to start, Mademoiselle?"

"Actually, I want to eat pudding first."

"Pardon me."

DIO held his chest and bowed, which made Kurisu wink and smile at him.

"I'll show you the way, gentleman."

"Thank you, lady."

After some walking, they arrived at the area with lots of booths that sold food and drinks. Kurisu went to one of them and said to the person inside,

"I'll buy three puddings and three Dk. Peppers."

The person got what she ordered and placed them inside a bag, making her put out her wallet. The man she was with gave them the money before she did.

"You're truly a gentleman, unlike that rude guy."

"You're still thinking about him. Guess I can never-"

"Where is he? Why is he forgotten by everyone except us and those posters?"

After getting the bag with puddings and softdrinks, Kurisu was twisting her head and body from side to side as she asked those questions.

"Maybe, it has something to do with my hiring of him."

"Where did you take him?"

She faced him with furrowed brows of hers.

"Hoho. Even I cannot answer that question. Let's just eat and drink for now."

"...I'll comply for now."

Still not changing her expression, she grabbed and opened the container of her pudding then got a spoon from her bag.

"How did Okabe know about this spoon? Ah, my alternate version told him."

"So you're aware of having an alternate version."

"W-Wait! Did I just speak my mind?!"

"Yes, you did."

"Uh..."

She took a spoonful of pudding in her mouth without saying anything else after that. He also began to ate his portion of pudding.

"It has great softness and silkiness while not being easily crushed by its accompanying spoon."

Still having her eyes on it, she nodded with a grin this time. He decided to just be silent so as not to sour her mood. When she was done eating and proceeded to drink her Dk. Pepper, she had a wider smile than the last, even upon removing the bottle from her lips.

"It's not bad. I get why that idiot likes this."

"Still thinking about him, I see."

"Let's ride that roller coaster. I bet that you might not even last."

Her smirking face was onto him.

"I, DIO, will not puke from that."

"Same."

Luckily, there were enough people to start the roller coaster, yet not so much that the two couldn't ride at the front. When all of them took a seat, the staff brought the safety bars to their bodies and closed the doors. With the roll of the train's wheels, screams sounded from behind them.

"A lady like you won't even scream alongside them."

"Of course. I rode this already."

"...What else did you not ride?"

"Not telling."

After the twists and turns, it came to a halt, leaving some of the riders puking outside as soon as they got away.

"Weakling! Weakling!"

"They're not weak. They just have different strengths."

"I know."

"Where do you want to go, DIO?"

"To somewhere quiet. To the ferris wheel."

"Faris will be delighted."

"Who is Faris?"

"The best maid and card player!"

"Hm... I might employ her in my mansion if you say so."

"She won't be pleased if you do."

As much as he wanted to make a retort, he just said,

"Fine. Let's get inside the Ferris wheel before someone does."

"Of course."

Entering one of the ferris wheel's cabs, they did. With its door being shut, the coolness of the air conditioner spread inside.

"Do you believe in gravity?"

"Yeah, so much that I swim just to get rid of it."

"What's with your hostility, Mademoiselle?"

"Look, I don't even know you. Plus, I don't even know where Okabe is."

"If I tell you where exactly he is, will you be more friendly?"

She sighed with closed eyes and then stared outside the transparent window.

"What do you want from Okabe and me?"

"His and your talents in making a time leap machine. And even, a time machine."

His narrowed eyes accompanied his wide smile.

"What do you need those machine for?"

"To go back time and save my dear friend."

"I'm sorry. Can you tell me about them and what happened?"

"...It can't be helped. I'll tell you."

He told her everything about Jonathan Joestar, except the fact that Jonathan can use a sun energy called Hamon and that he, DIO, is a vampire. He also didn't tell her that he erased his existence alongside his descendants. But, he included in his narration the fact that he tried to save him.

There were fires throughout the ship in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. In the middle of it all was a sleeping man with curly chocolate short hair wearing a white shirt with red ribbon in between his collar and three straps on each shoulders, dark pants, and dark boots. At the side of Dio's vision, there was another man wearing pink and having long blond hair with curls at the end. That man was holding a flag of stars and stripes in one hand, and a Corpse part at the other.

"Hey, is there something you can do to save JoJo?"

"Well, I can bring us to another dimension. I just hope that you help me back in return."

"Alright."

And with that, the strange man's Corpse part covered the three of them in light. Suddenly, they were in the middle of a sterilized room with men covered in white lab coats around them.

"Hello, President!"

"Heal this man immediately!"

"Yes! But, there should be no visitors during the operation."

"Alright. Let's go outside."

Dio just nodded without saying anything nor showing anything on his face and followed. That same DIO can just turn JoJo into a zombie, yet he didn't want to. When he and the President were out, the door was closed.

"He's also a gentleman like you."

"I'm just a gentleman in acts only. He's a gentleman in spirit."

When DIO and Kurisu went out of the Ferris wheel cub and greeted by the rising sun's heat, someone said,

"Yo, Christina."

"O-Okabe! W-What were you doing?! And, w-where are you?!"

"Relax. I just did what I had to do for them. Also, my name is, Hououin, Kyouma!"

The handsome man in a white lab coat did a series of poses. She also did the same and they laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...