I hate you, but I love you.

נכתב על ידי Hashtag-Bitch

Cover art is NOT mine! Douma thinks of Akaza as his best friend, but he starts getting confused whenever Akaz... עוד

Authors note
Akaza's POV
Message!
Filler chapter
Filler chapter two
For @nk_nezuko @TheOfficalFireDonut
chapter
Turned my cats to a meme
The meeting
Nothing but a cute picture I found
86 READS AND #61 IN DOUKAZA
I NEED IDEAS!
The fluff ✨
Uppermoon groupchat
Groupchat 2
Truth or Dare?
Returning..
685 reads!/Chapter
De Chapter
*~De Parte Two!~*
Realization..
1k reads special!
Red flowers bloom at a stormy night
Q & A / Suggestions!
The Hashira meeting.
The Infinity Castle
A few weeks later
Thanks for reading!

Douma's POV

273 6 45
נכתב על ידי Hashtag-Bitch

The night was so surreal for a moment, the fireflies dancing around, crickets chirping with a cloudless night with a view with all the stars. Douma was standing in a flower field adoring the night sky. "Hmmm.. maybe Akaza Dono would like to come here one day?" He said to himself. "Well you should ask him then." Someone said behind him, Douma turned around quickly to see that there was only a random demon there. She had long white hair fading into lavender, dark purple eyes that seemed to glow and a beautiful kimono matching her appearance. She looked pristine and flawless and didn't even stir a leaf as she walked over and sat by Douma. "I'm Kumodi, now PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT WHO THIS MYSTERIOUS AKAZA DONO IS PLEASEEEE!!~"

(After an hour of Douma answering Kumodi's rapid fire questions)

"Wow! You must really like him then!" Kumodi said cheerfully, "Yup! Though sometimes I annoy him and he punches off my head which.. makes me feel hurt? I wish he would pay more positive attention towards me because he makes me so happy and fuzzy inside!" Douma said sighing. Kumodi's smile went from normal to huge as she giggled. "What? Why are you laughing?" Douma said confused. 

"Because that feeling you have, Douma Kun.. is love!!!" She half said and half squealed. 

221 words isn't that bad is it! Cya soon my little mochis!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
31.8K 693 10
Chuuya Nakahara, a former mafia executive is now living with the enemy and his former partner Dazai Osamu. After the Port Mafia got disbanded police...
16.2K 314 85
I try to update weekly (If not daily) and take requests as long as it's not that weird! Have you read it? Did you like it? Give it a vote if you did...
25.4K 716 13
Cover pic is NOT MINE! Sanemi and Genya live in a small town. Ever since their family died they've been treated as criminals. Sanemi has had the wors...