I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

Galing kay Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... Higit pa

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches

222 10 5
Galing kay Superbowie

Y/N POV

Y/N: What is this...what is this feeling in my body...?

I sat in my seat behind the table of the waiting room I was assigned to, I held my hand over my face at the strange feeling I was given...it was over the girls. First it was kaminari...when she asked me out, I never expected such a thing from her, but I don't know if I hate it, I mean it felt nice, b-but I don't like going out, although it was with her and...I didn't hate it...although then there was also Seeing the girls in my class in cheerleaders outfits that it made me feel so strange, like my heat cycle came early, but it was new, I couldn't understand it, but the way they were dressed in those cheerleaders outfits, it made me feel go super saiyan...but why!?

It couldn't be anything way serious, It was just some sort of wave of heat, Not that heat! I meant it was just really hot outside and my eyes are focused on one place! nothing at all or anything more! I mean, yeah, they are pretty good looking, like setsuna does...have a nice waist and kendo does got nice abs, I mean...damn and kodai, maybe we didn't talk much, she is kinda adorab- but...WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN SAYING!?

Punching myself in the face as hard as I could to shake out the strange thoughts in my head, a sense came down my body when I felt that someone was in the room with me while my eyes were focused on the wall when I was busy thinking to myself.

Kendo: Hey, L/N you ok? (The door opened, the class rep stepped inside to check on me that left me jumping up in shock at the sudden visit from her)

Y/N: AHH! Kendo! what are you doing here? Can't you see I'm trying to fantasi- Think! (I turned to her and gritted my teeth at her while she stood there smiling at me)

Kendo: A few of us were worried about ya, you didn't come out after the first match and as class rep I wanted to check out hows my...unique friend is doing (She scratched her neck at using the word of "Unique" she gave me) Is everything alright with you? your quiet, but your more redder then before.

Y/N: I'm fine! Just...I don't wanna talk about it! 

Kendo: I can tell something is wrong L/N, your face is completely red and your standing there like something keeps bothering you, did Kaminari say something during the match or...did we do something?

She was skeptical already when looking at my beat read face, she only looked at me, waiting for some response. She was really class rep for a reason, if I say something else that she could see past my lie and tell me straight like a big sister or a skeptical mother. As if I needed someone already to get on my case, especially something that I don't wanna tell anyone. I only shrugged at her question that seemed to narrow her eyes at me. She was good, but I tried to keep it to myself.

Y/N: It's fine, just...well, it's complicated!

Kendo: I took care of monoma when he's around class 1a, I think I can understand come complicated manners.

Y/N: I think you would actually do worst to me if I told you.

Kendo: What's that suppose to mean? (She tilted her head and crossed her arms in confusion before I acted up that she might catch on as I quickly ran past her)

Y/N: Don't worry about it! gotta go! (I yelled, quickly opened my door and ran out as I rush threw the hallway as fast as I could before she could catch up)

Kendo didn't seem to bother in trying to catch me, but just stared at my back while I got further away. She was rather suspicious of my behavior from knowing me for just a while before something clicked into her head when remembering how red my face was.

Kendo: Oh shiozaki...pray he won't become our class's mineta, let him keep that innocent curiosity (She placed her hand on the side of her head, begging to herself that her aggressive friend remained the half innocent boy that he was) Well, can't say it's adorable.

I ran back to my class who were already sitting down watching the second match go on, they quickly turned to me when they felt my presence as some got up to greet me. two of course being my main duo, komori and kuroiro and some others I knew.

Komori and kuroiro: L/N! (The two ran up to me to check on me)

Tetsutetsu: That was a great match back there man! The way you didn't try to hit her back! that's so manly! (He cried manly tears when seeing my act during my match against kaminari, as nice he sounded, monoma saw it in a different way)

Monoma: Yeah, you really showed that brainless dunse how we class b don't need to hustle to beat them! Keep this up then we will take the spot light from those jerks from now on! HAHAHAHA- BLAH! (As monoma laughed, thinking he was safe away from kendo's back hand, he was quickly knocked out by the enlarged nail that kodai seemed to enlarge when finding it on the ground and yanagi used her poltergeist to moved it up to hit him with)

Kodai: He doesn't know when to stop (The black haired girl said, picking him up by the back of his shirt) But good work out there L/N, that was...pretty cool.

Y/N: She just complimented me...(I pointed at the most quietest person I saw in the class, feeling a cold chill run down my spine when I saw her look up at me)

Kodai: You heard nothing...(She gave a cold glare before pulling monoma away, feeling another chill run down my body when a familiar person was behind me)

Yanagi: That was really spooky (Yanagi was behind me again, and when she does that I always jump in the air at the sudden freight...in which I did)

Y/N: Jesus h flightmare! (I spoke threw my teeth in shock, jumping a bit before turning around) will you ever stop doing it behind me?

Yanagi: You should notice when I'm walking behind you, I thought you would gotten use to this by now.

Y/N: Clearly I haven't when you keep popping up out of nowhere! Why do you keep doing that anyway, just walk up to me!

Yanagi: ...I like how we bond this way.

Y/N: Your way of bonding is very strange (I turned to the spooky girl who always found a way to scare me when I didn't notice before a pair of hands floated up towards my face and forced my face to turn to the familiar person...it was setsuna)

Setsuna: Did ya miss me? (She gave a sharp toothed grin towards me, her floating hands pulling me closer so they can reattach to her wrists) We haven't talked before the whole thing started and I wanted to see that mushy face!

Y/N: Why is it always the face (I asked myself that this was happening the second time) Sorry for taking your headband by the way-

Setsuna: Nah don't worry about it, it's all part of the game anyway, your lucky I don't hold a grudge tho (She played with my cheeks around, not seeming bothered by it before she said a few another words) Besides, I think we already got our payback on you.

She didn't bother to tell me what she meant by that and just turned around and went back to her seat, I didn't know what she meant and only followed her to sit next to her to get an answer.

Y/N: What does that mean...hey, what does that mean!? (I was left curious and followed her to a seat, everyone sat around me)

Setsuna: Well I guess I got payback for making you flustered...you know, back when we all wore cheerleader outfits...I saw the way you were starring at us back in the games (She whispered, it was only then did my cheeks began to turn red at her statement, it only grew worst when she turned to me and gave a sharp grin at knowing how much this was effecting me) I know you  like it...

She whispered and kept it low so nobody else would hear, she spoke right in my ear and I grew more redder that I had to hold my cheeks in other for it to stop. She let out a small giggle at what she was doing before out attention was brought back to the second match at what went on.

Midnight: Momo Yoayorozu is out of bounds! Hitoshi shinsho is the winner! (Midnight hit her whip to the ground, seeing a girl from class 1a was out of bounds that left the winner standing there before walking away)

Awase: Huh, didn't you team up with that guy during the cavalry battle? (Awase turned to shoda after seeing the guy in action)

Shoda: More of forceful help then teaming.

I think I recognized the guy before, yeah, he was the person I was going to face off in the second round, now that he won. Shoda teamed up with him before and had told me something to do with his quirk, brainwashing...A powerful quirk indeed, If I wanna pass this him then I need to be careful. 

Next match was todoroki against...tape guy? yeah, that was him, a guy that can shoot tape out of his elbows and stuff. I knew who was going to win since it was obvious, it was practically more over kill then komori against bakugo...well it's basically the same thing, but todoroki didn't need to try in taking him down.

The two went threw the arena, stepping inside as they stared down each other, one was more happier then the other and when there was a angry todoroki, there was hell to pay...it kinda leaves me thinking if that's what I would've turned out if stain hadn't said so much to me.

Present mic: LET'S START ROUND THREE EVERYBODY! ONE THE LEFT SIDE, WE GOT THE COOL HEADED TAPE GUY WITH SOME VERY WEIRD LOOKING ELBOWS, IT'S THE GUY HIMSELF, HANTA SERO! AND ON THE OTHER END, THE GUY THAT GOT IN THOUGHT RECOMIDATIONS  WE GOT MR.HOT SHOT HIMSELF AND THE SON OF ENDEAVOR...SHOTO TODOROOOOOKI!

Sero: Didn't had to talk about my elbows like that (He stretched his hands, holding a small smirk before starring down the kid that he'll face off)

Y/N: Oh todoroki...please don't over do it...

Present mic: ARE YOU READY!? GET SET AND...GO!

Sero: I don't think I can match his power, but- (Cutting himself off, he acted quickly and hot tape out of his elbows and wrapped todoroki in them, trying to get him out of bounds as fast as he could before todoroki could even use his power on him) But I don't want to lose regardless! 

Sero was close, he was so close in getting his opponent out of bounds, But I didn't buy it would be that easy. Everyone around me, including class 1a themselves had thoughts that maybe the weird elbowed tape guy could beat him, but oh boy they were wrong. In just a quick second todoroki looked up and he didn't look happy, his eye showed anger and that wasn't the only thing he saw.

Todoroki: Sorry!

He used his right side, and it wasn't pleasant. He created a wave of ice out of just his foot that froze sero's body to immobilize him, but that wasn't all he did, he created a large ice berg in the stadium that even people outside the stadium could see it above from how big it was.

The stadium was left in shock, so much that they couldn't even say a word. It took just a few seconds to unleash such a power to created a big chunk of ice! Even present mic himself was in a quiet state of surprise when seeing a boy do such a thing without a care. Midnight's body was half frozen from being too close to the situation, but seemed to still be ok despite that she was shivering from how cold she was. 

Setsuna: He just did that like it was nothing! (Setsuna leaned back in her seat trying to get some distance from the large chunk of ice that was made in front of us)

Tetsutetsu: I'm gonna crumble that guy when I get the chance! (Tetsutetsu yelled out, seeming more pumped up to taking class 1a even more now that seeing how frightened his classmates were)

Kendo: Hey guys what did I mi- OH DANG! (Kendo walked in after hearing a loud sound from a far before jumping back in freight at the sight of the ice so close to them)

Ibara: O-oh lord save me...(She clapped her hands together to pray yet again that she might survive her match with him if she passes her first match)

Y/N: What the hell did I just say! Dammit todoroki...

Midnight: Sero...be honest with me, can you move...?

Sero: A-Are you kidding me!? of course I can't! look at me I-I'm frozen! (He stuttered from the cold)

Midnight: In that case, Sero is immobilized! todoroki is the winner!

Hitting her whip around, the crowd was silent despite the victory from the son of the number two, a boy using so much power on someone that couldn't take it didn't sit well with them before one of them at least cheered for sero to try and cheer him up after. Todoroki walked up to sero, using his left hand and placed it on his chest to melt the ice around his body to help him out while at least showing some sympathy for going too far.

Todoroki: Uhh sorry....I was a bit mad...

Y/N: He's acting just like me...

Present mic: Uhhh...WE WILL TAKE A SHORT BREAK FOR A WHILE TILL WE CAN TAKE DOWN THAT BIG ICE BEFOR THE NEXT MATCH STARTS! 

Y/N: Finally! I'm hungry, maybe there's a snack in the vending machine somewhere to get my fuel back up (I got up from my seat and walked out, komori and kuroiro both followed me out as usual, but this time with an exception of shiozaki coming along with us)

Komori: Your coming with us, shiozaki? (Komori was the first to ask the question on the sudden tag alone of the religious vine haired girl that came along)

Shiozaki: Soon is my match so I thought I could join you while I pass the time, please do not see me as a nuisance.

Kuroiro: We don't mind at all, come on, it'll be nice (Kuroiro insisted she joined us, leaving me to turn away so they don't see the grumpy face I displayed that another person is coming with us before kaminari came in and joined us when she saw us running through the hallway...well at least it can't get any worst)

Kaminari: HEY GUYS!

Y/N: Tho come on!

So after our group had joined together with another person joining in for a short time, we went to a nearby vending machine, buying some snacks and drinks. I was use to the usual chaotic energy that came from them, such as kaminari high energy spirit and komori's growing confidence that I can only imagine how my life will turn out now that there would be two students I needed to hear all the time, at least kuroiro stayed the same.

Although shiozaki, I don't think we ever interacted much, she seemed nice enough to be around and was less loud unlike the blond beauty with us. Despite her religious nature, she was pretty chill, but I couldn't underestimate her when she had her vine hair that can easily tie me up and prevented me from using my quirk, she was...sort of my weakness when it came to it. At least I'm not facing her off for now!

Shiozaki: I still felt overwhelmed when wearing such revealing outfits, I'll punish tsuburaba and that mineta for this (She put her hands together, seeming that she didn't forget the act our classmate and the small perv pulled off while kaminari seemed to be whistling nervously when talking about the topic)

Kaminari: I gotta admit, it was a little scary wearing that in public, but can't say that I didn't like it (She stuck her tongue in a funny way that surprised the other two girls)

Komori: What!? you liked it?

Shiozaki: How could you enjoy such a humuliating scheme from your own classmate! 

Kaminari: Hey, everybody see things differently, maybe you find it embarrassing, I had a good time doing it (Kaminari snickered without a care in the world)

Both girls seemed to turn to each other, a little surprised that someone actually enjoyed wearing an outfit in public while both boys just stood back and watched. that kind of confidence is what komori strived to have that made her a little jealous that she wasn't the only one that sort of enjoyed it.

It didn't take long before the blond's words gave the shorter mushroom girl to speak about it too with a small smile)

Komori: Guess she does have a point, it was a bit fun to me! 

Shiozaki: WHA- (She stepped back and her hands closed together, seeming shocked that two girls somehow enjoyed what two perves had done, she had never heard such a thing that someone could like it that her cheeks began turn red) H-how! Is that even lustful if...(She paused for a second before turning to us) You two better not lust over us before!

Kuroiro and Y/N: Of course not miss! (The two said in unison to avoid getting any potential punishment from the vine haired girl)

Shiozaki: Good! I did not enjoy that humiliating scene! Once I find that disgusting boy in 1a, I promise my comrades and my savior I will whip him!

Y/N: I think that will do more harm then good.

Standing far away from the angry shiozaki so I couldn't get whipped. An idea clicked right into komori's head before she grabbed my hand and pulled me away around the corner so nobody would see us. I yelped at the sudden strength the shortie had to just pull me around like that and let go of me once she saw nobody was watching us.

Y/N: What the heck komori! and how did you get so strong? (I rubbed my arm a bit as I stared down the short mushroom girl in front of me) If you wanted something just tell me.

Komori: I wanted to talk to you about something! Like really important and I wanted to tell you alone, it's kinda embarrassing to say and...(She twiddled her fingers a bit, suddenly going quiet when trying to ask me something) I never ask this before, but since you and I have been friends for a while now and I know I might not be the strongest or smartest or even the bravest...

Y/N: Not to mention the tallest-

Komori: HEY! That's...completely true, but anyway! I wanted to ask if you and I could hang out together sometime (She asked me, her cheeks had turned a small shade of red at asking me this)

Y/N: You wanna hang out...? (I paused at the sudden question, looking at komori that seemed to be shaking and fidget with her fingers when she said the question, I didn't know what are intentions were when asking me this, I mean we are friends and that is a normal thing for friends to do I suppose, but it was weird she just decided to tell me all alone, maybe she forgot to invite, I'll get him later)

Komori: I was wondering if you wanted to...i-it's ok if you don't wanna I just- (She seemed nervous that I would refuse her offer, but this would be a good chance for me to be a better friend, actually I never hanged out with anyone here outside of school, I mean I was going out with kaminari so it couldn't hurt to hang out with a friend again, as much as I hated it before, it would at least make my friend feel better so I cut her off when putting a finger on her lips)

Y/N: Silence you silly mushroom! I'll go with you! Don't be so shy all the time! (I said, seemign to make her happy at my words, I hated going out, but it's the least I could do for her since she helped me out before, despite how much I hated spending time with people)

Komori: R-really!? (She asked me, her face grew more redder at my answer before she grew excited)

Y/N: Yeah, it's the least I could do since without you I couldn't make it in so- (I felt a weird feeling hit me when I felt my lower area got hugged by komori jumped in my chest and gave me a tight little hug that left my cheeks turning red again, dammit why does this keep happening!) 

Komori: Thank you! Thank you so much! (She said in pure joy, her voice echoed through the hallway that might get someone's attention despite wanting to keep it low)

She eventually let go of me and skipped away happily with my answer while I was just confused as to why she was so giddy for it. I followed her back to the group before taking shiozaki to the near entrance where she needed to get out from for her match. Some pros took it down fast and it would start soon so we took her there.

I turned to kuroiro when we walked, walking behind the girls to talk to him alone, komori invited me to hang out with her so I thought I could bring him along, after all, what would this group be without him, Maybe she did invite him and I didn't notice, but I'd still ask him!

Y/N: Pss, kuroiro (I called out to him in a low voice, seeing him turn to him)

Kuroiro: Yeah?

Y/N: Me and komori are gonna hang out somewhere, you wanna come?

Kuroiro: Sure! (He responded rather quickly as we all made it to the end of the entrance that would lead to the middle of the arena and said our good luck to shiozaki)

Shiozaki: I wish farewell my comrades. 

Komori: Good luck out there! 

Kaminari: Don't take down ida too quickly tho, he can be a bit down when he loses (Kaminari who gave her a cute grin gave her advice on her fast classmate)

Kuroiro: Break a leg I guess (He gave a simple wave of his head, making me turn to him at such words)

Y/N: Don't say such a thing, that's mean- (I got a few giggles from kaminari who stood next to me for some reason)

Kuroiro: It's just a thing people say when they wanna say Goodluck (He corrected me, I took his words to heart and slowly turned to shiozaki)

Y/N: Well in that case, I hope you break all your limbs! (I waved, kaminari laughed at my words while I felt my ears getting pulled by komori)

Komori: That's not how you say it! (Komori yelled, pulling the end of my ear that I let out a low grunt in anger and pain while shiozaki only giggled a bit at my cluelessness)

Shiozaki: It's alright, I understand you didn't mean no harm to me (She said with a soft smile, her cheeks grew redder at the niceness that came from her classmates and acquaintance from 1a) I hope I do well now, I don't wish to disappoint some of my classmates watching (She spoke in a worried tone she would disappoint her classmates for losing against one of the students that was technically their rivals, especially considering that one blond in their class would be upset and saddened that one of their own lost)

Y/N: Are you scared that you might disappoint...? (I asked her with a tilt from my head, her eyes were widened and as I knew it she separated her hand and rubbed her shoulder after)

Shiozaki: A bit I admit, my class is counting on me in winning this match and I don't wish to let them down (I could tell she was worried about failing us, I didn't care tho if she did, in fact non of us did, it was something that seemed komori was feeling when she found out she was going to face off bakugo...well more fear to fighting him then scared of losing, but similar situation)

I wanted to say something and try to make her feel better in some way, but didn't know what I could say when it was one a rare time someone actually talked to me about their...feelings. There were other times, yeah, but what could I say. I was trying to think of something before my thoughts were cut off when I heard kuroiro spoke up.

Kuroiro: We won't care tho if you lose or not (Kuroiro was the first to speak, he was right tho, none of us would be like that, I couldn't care less either whoever passes, but I don't want to say it wrongly when I open my mouth)

Komori: Yeah! We won't see you any less if you win or lose, we're all classmates here (Komori was next to try and help shiozaki, despite her shyness she tried to muster it up and help her classmate, it shook me a little and not in a bad way, but...more inspiring)

Y/N: And...we would support each other regardless (I tried to say something till I brought something out to try and join in)

Kaminari: I may not know much of your classmates, but you guys seem really cool to hang out...well except monoma and all, but you guys are cool to hang around with...I'm actually kinda rooting for some of you guys to match my class (Kaminari gave a wide smile to her)

This brought shiozaki to smile happily at us while her cheeks turned a deep shade of red in happiness and shyness from the encouragement she got from her classmates and other class rival. She put her hands back together, giving us a closed eye smile that was kinda cute seeing it.

Shiozaki: I appreciate it a lot my friends, Your all...so kind (Her face grew redder, feeling falttered from her friends help in making her feel better, and she was and it felt great knowing some and even all her classmates, including ones in class 1a were there to help her even if she loses) I'll be going now.

She waved at us with one of her vines that she put up and turned around, coming to the stadium and introduced herself to the crowd when she will face up the fasted class president of 1a.

We watched her in the dark empty hallway. She went against the ida guy and when the match began, it went faster then I could even say anything. She tried to use her vines against him, but he was fast and ran around them so he could take her from behind, while I tensed up for a second at thinking he was going to do something, he actually didn't harm her and grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her all the way out of bounds. It was quick and with a quick whip from midnight, she declared ida was the winner.

The crowd cheered for ida, Shiozaki was left upset and saddened that she lost and it only took her a few seconds when it was just her first match. I could almost feel the anger that came from monoma that I don't wanna go up there and ask how he is till kendo could come and silence him.

I hissed in disappointment that she lost, she looked upset, but she seemed ok for a while before keeping a straight face, holding her hands together and taking a deep sigh as she walked back to us. 

Y/N: Yikes....that was quick (I said to myself, my eyes narrowed at her in sadness while I crossed my arms)

Komori: Hope shiozaki is ok...(Komori looked at her vine haired classmate who walked towards them)

She walked right past us, we all looked at her in worry that she might be upset over the loss, but I wanted to say something to her or ask how she is, but I was...actually nervous in asking her. I saw her back that was further away from me slowly, I quickly spoke up quickly to get her attention again. I wanted to know if she was alright, she was my classmate that I actually sat next to and would usually watch me doodle on my work till she uses her vines to poke me to stop. Those were annoying, but nice times at least...I think? 

Y/N: Hey shiozaki! Are you...ok? (I asked, shiozaki stood there, her face turned slightly to me, thinking she would show some kind of sadness of sorts but seemed ok, in fact she smiled at me)

Shiozaki: I'm actually quite alright (She said with a soft smile, her cheeks beginning to turn red beat before walking away)

We were relived she was ok, seeming that her worries of her failing her class was over when she heard us. We watched her walk away back to her class, seeming happy we were for her that I tried to stop a smile appearing on my face. I knew she was so...focused on the whole religion thing that left me wondering what she would say if she found out what day I was born, but that was a day for later, at least she was ok.

After that, it was time for tsuburaba's match, we headed back and gave him a goodluck  when we walked past him to head back to our class. we watched him face off against that inventor girl we paired up with before. While we were thinking how our dear classmate was gonna past this when literally all he could do was blow and was against a girl with practically any hidden weapon in her pocket that she is allowed to use till her heart contents. it was a match that we all bet against.

Before the match started, tsuburaba was wearing a strange outfit that seemed to have the same design of mei's inventions till with a closer look it was actually hers! he was wearing some of mei's gadgets for some reason. It clicked to my head that maybe hatsume had arranged something with the guy before the match even started, probably some sort of plan to show off her inventions by making someone wear them and that's...exactly what she kinda did.    Midnight who watched this didn't take this lightly and whipped the podium with her whip as she called out to him.

Midnight: Tsuburaba! why are you wearing such an attire with filing proper paperwork? you know that isn't allowed with permission? (She asked him, the question seem to cut him off guard that he didn't know that he needed to ask permission for such a thing and practically went out now wearing something he shouldn't)

Tsuburaba: I didn't know I need to ask that!? I thought we could do anything when aoyama and hatsume can bring stuff like that! WHAT THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING HATSUME! (He yelled towards her, seeming to get a nervous whistle out of her) Dammit....I wore these for her...but ever since she helped us during the cavalry battle I had to thank her somehow...and I can't back down now...so like to fight with these gear to show my respect! (He yelled out in a serious tone to honor mei by wearing her inventions that aroused midnight at the sudden gesture of honouring someone)

Midnight: SUCH INSPIRING RESPECT! YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION TO USE THEM FOR YOUR FRIEND! YOU MAY BOTH BEGIN!

Y/N: Seriously...? (I asked myself, watching the two while max from the other side of the stadium sweat dropped at the kind of people I was hanging out with)

Max: What kind of people did my kid hang around with...although that pink girl looks like the kind of gal to help make something to make Y/N more obedient...(Max said to himself, seeming interested in mei from the inventions she can make and thought maybe she could create something that could make me more obedient) 

Hitting her whip on the ground, the match started. tsuburaba tried to take her out by charging at her in attempt to tackle to push her out of the bounds, he couldn't do much with his quirk so all he could try for now was going for close combat. mei was quicker, using the support item boots she got to swiftly avoid his attack and move out of the way. When he missed, he was going to get out of bounds from off balance, the support items that was on his back moved and manage to pull him back in that Mei quickly explained to the audience just to show off.

Mei: Look at my babies and see how they completely saved tsuburaba from a loss quickly before he could get out! (She yelled out to the entire audience, pointing at tsuburaba and the gadgets that saved him from losing)

Tsuburaba changed directions and attempted again to charge at her, her boots moved her faster then he could react and avoided him when the support items around her curvy waist picked her up that left him tripping over the iron wires holding her. She kept on explaining and explaining her support items to the crowd, but more specifically to the people that run support business so she could get noticed, yikes it was bad for tsuburaba when he was practically being used as some way of showing off her devices. it didn't seem to bother him tho so that was good at least.

Some of us narrowed our eyes, the fight was more of just an advertisement that some of tsuburaba's close friends like kaibrara and awase both cringed at the sight of their friend continuously missing and being told and described to the entire crowd. it was...awkward, but tsuburaba kept going in trying to at least get his hands on her from knowing she couldn't fight him when she only relied on her support items, but ultimately missed horribly. 

Mei: I bet some of them are scouting me out already just seeing my beautiful babies! oh this will be perfect! (Mei spoke to herself, using her quirk to look closer at the group of men in suits that seemed to be talking about her support items she had displayed)

Tsuburaba: I had enough of this! (Tsuburaba yelled, fed up with the entire chase around with her and came at her one more time)

Mei whipped out a gun- well not a gun, but more of a capture weapon that when she pointed it at him, it shot out a net at him in attempt to pin him down, but he acted quickly and took a deep breath and solidified the air in front of him to stop the net from hitting him. Although it didn't work, she didn't take it badly enough to not explain about her item one more time to the crowd that annoy our air headed classmate.

When she was done, instead of turning the match around and try to take down our classmate with the many support items she might have in her pockets, she instead cross the bounds that shocked most of us how she just throw the match so easily. We knew she wanted to show off her inventions, just didn't know it was all she focused on, guess we underestimated her love for getting her babies some attention. 

Midnight: Hatsume is out of bounds, tsuburaba is the winner! (She cracked her whipe on the ground, some of us were happy that we get to see our classmate get to the next round, but we couldn't help but be confused and weirded out at the weirdest match we saw so far that even he wasn't very enthusiastic about)

Tsuburaba: I didn't even do anything to pass...(He scratched the back of his neck, before it all clicked to his head)...Wait a minute, this whole time all you just wanted me to advertise your work!

Hatsume: Yeah sorry, but I had no business beating you! but I do enjoy your quirk! come over some time to help make babies sometime (She waved at him, that was enough to excite the guy at the very thought of being alone with her)

Tsuburaba: Score! (He yelled in excitement)

Komori: Should we tell him...? 

Y/N: No...let him have his moment, he's happy now (I retorted with no hesitation while I stared at the happy tsuburaba who took the words from hatsume the wrong way)

 There was three matches left for the first round. And it was close to the final one...Komori's match against you know who. While that, she went to her waiting room that me and kuroiro followed her in. Kaminari had joined us after and we all knew she was scared about this and what was to come when she was about to face off the guy that scared a lot of people and there was that she was going to fight him in a crowd filled with people that will stare at her, both of her worst nightmares in one. While the match with the blond kid and pink skin from 1a were beginning, we three talked to one another alone in the waiting room.

Komori sat near her seat, she twiddled her fingers in nervousness, her eyes were covered by her bangs and didn't bother to look at neither of us while she thought to herself at what she could do during the match, seeming to have some doubts in doing this while we heard from a far that the matches would pass just by the second and hers would begin soon that heightened the anxiety.

Komori: Maybe I should forfeit the match, it would be a lot easier of some people to not waste their time watching me do this...

Y/N: How could you lose hope so easily? remember that talk we had with shiozaki?

Kaminari: Yeah when your fight is gonna start? 

Komori: I'm not upset over what my class will think of me, it's more of...I'm scared of what I'll do in front of people...people judging me...laughing at me, it's so overwhelming. I wanna be an idol hero, but...I don't know if I can just do this...(She held her reddening cheeks, she could only think about the horrors of going in public and embarrass herself in some way)

Y/N: Your gonna be a hero in the future so you tend to have more people look at you wherever you go- (I tried to explain to her, but got hit on the shoulder when kuroiro noticed that I made it worst for her by fidgeting in her seat) oh...

Kuroiro: Good one dude.

Komori: I know what being a hero is all about and...I do still want to this. No matter how scary, I really want to...I don't know why, but I guess ever since I saw you guys do well during the sports festival and back in combat training...you guys seemed to confident and brave without any fear how others might feel about you even if you fail. I wanna do that too, I wanna be a kind of hero like both of you that isn't scared how others feel about you no matter how bad or good you do (She confessed, looking at the two of us through her bangs)

I was left leaning back on the wall in surprise she actually said this, she actually looked up to me, me, kuroiro and kaminari to be exact. She recalled the times she saw us do stuff in public without a care how others felt, from me fighting kamakiri during the fight training, kaminari losing to me in the first match and and kuroiro losing during the cavalry battle and we all didn't care how others felt. that...inspired Komori in some level, when she wanted to be an idol hero, she needed the confidence she could find without any fear, it was....admirable to say with her desire of getting better then she was before.

Y/N: I...never realized how you felt that way about us (I said, glancing at her, I felt a weird thud in my chest that was oddly good and unsettling, like...happiness again?)

Kuroiro: I might actually blush...this is a lot to hear (Kuroiro tried to shake away the small tint of pink from her cheeks from being so overwhelmed by her words)

Komori: It's been on my chest a lot, I feel like this could be my one chance, not just to show myself, but to finally be the kind of person I always wanna be and that should start by fighting you know who!

She pumped up her fists and down repeatedly in a fast pace, she was scared, but she was willing to do this, her face, despite her eyes being covered showed how determined she was in fighting the boom boom man from class 1a. She was still scared about doing this, but she was willing to do this regardless.

Kaminari stepped up to komori, giving her a light tap on the back with a wide smile to her.

Kaminari: You know, your a great friend komori and we'll be there for you. Besides, if you can tolerate an edgy kid like L/N as your friend then you can handle fighting bakugo (She gave komori a light tap, giggling a the joke she made while I glance at the two grumpily, but chose to ignore it) You know, I got beat by him during match one and went brain dead and did people laugh how I acted? no!

Kuroiro: She has a point, I never care how others feel about me and my appearance and I'm happy how I act (Kuroiro pointed out, it was his turn to speak up to her and help her, even he didn't mind how others felt about him when he acted mischievous during battle)

Y/N: I tend to just ignore what people say about me. I know it is hard, but believe me, despite what will happen, even if you lose, it doesn't matter! Bravery comes when your scared and you do it anyway!

Kaminari: It's true, you go up there and show yourself to the world and people will know that your one confident hero! you'll get tons of offers from that kind of confidence!

Our words were deep for her, she felt so happy hearing her friends trying to encourage her. She remembered back then, the memories hit her quickly how different her life was from then to now. back in her old school, she never had much friends to help her like this when she wanted to be an idol hero. even wishing to give up on her dreams, but the miracle that came was her arriving to U.A and made some new friends here, the friends that would help her and encourage her to becoming more and more to the hero she wanted to be.

She was about to cry, but kept it strong, wiping the small tear away that managed to escape her eye as she looked up at us, a large smile appeared on her face.

Komori: You guys are so sweet...what I'd do without you guys (Her smile grew wider, she was scared before, and still was, but seemed less nervous when it came to the thought of her friends being there to support her)

Present mic: LAST MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND STARTING SOON! BOTH STUDENTS COME TO THE STADIUM SOON!

It was the last match and Komori was up, she took a deep breath before heading to the door, turning to us one last time before leaving.

Komori: Wish me luck guys! 

Y/N: Do your best out there komori!

We all went back to our class and sat next to them. After tetsutetsu match against kirishima and lost. Komori walked to the stadium, she was shaking slightly, but kept a straight face and tried to avoid looking up at the large crowd of people by covering her eyes with her bangs like usual. Bakugo stood in front of her, he had that angry face on him while present mic called both of their names to the audience.

Present mic: On one side! We got the explosion boy from class 1a with the attitude of an explosive volcano! katsuki bakugo! And on the other side! it's the mushroom witch herself with a haircut that shows it all! from class 1b, we got kinoko komori!

They both stared coldly at one another, both were ready to give it all at each other and neither would hold back. Me and the rest of the class all watched komori in hope she could take him on, I silently put my hands together in a prayer like way that would make the vine girl sitting next to me feel proud as I mentally begged she could get through this match.

Kinoko gulped nervously, starring at bakugo before her as she prepared herself for the match. It was the last match of the first rounds and she had to do this without trying to give up or forfeit. she prepared and got in a stance waiting for present mic to scream and and declare the battle between different classes to begin.

Present mic: READY EVERYBODY! GO!

And with that final scream, the battle begin bakugo and komori...shall begin!

-To be continued-

Chapter question of the day: Who is your favorite class 1b student you hope Y/N will interact with more?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

97.9K 3.7K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
21.6K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...